Family the real support

By girlwithglasses_1

Swara's story Her life after separation from Sanskar New entry of Swara's ex lover It's not SWASAN fanfiction... More

Bose, Raizada & Rathore Family ✨
Raizada, Rathore, Kapoor, Hooda& Khanna ✨
Maheshwari's & Gadodia's
Introduction to the Story
Divorcing Swara 💔
Dead or Alive 🕊
She is Back ✨
Swara ✨
Family time ✨
Game begins 😈
Meet the Devil
Breakdown ✨
Baby Doll 💕
Teddy ❤ī¸ Baby Doll
Devils are coming 😈
Old wounds opening 💔
Game is on 😎
Hell for Maheshwari's
Lav Kapoor or Uttara
Malik & Kapoor's
Party Dhamaka 1
Party Dhamaka- 2
Dhamaka's effect 1
Dhamaka's effect 2
Maheshwari Chaos
Alive they are
Divide and Rule
Past is unfolding
Past is unfolding 2
Past is unfolding 3

Maya Rathore & Agastya Malik 😈

1.3K 61 19
By girlwithglasses_1

Hello everyone. So are you liking the story. I am trying to give regular updates. And loving the response you all re giving. Thank you so much for your support 💞

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sunshine Mansion, Mumbai

Arnav and Neev came back home they were very upset. When they entered they saw that everyone are sitting in the lounge and discussing something very seriously. Khushi saw that Arnav & NK came back.

Khushi- Arnie, Nk come sit here . And tell us how is Shona now?

Nk(neev)- She is fine know Khush Bhabhi. Tomorrow they will discharge her.

Payal- but in evening Dr Keerti told that they had to keep Shona under their observation.

Arnav- yeah right Payal. But Maya don't want to take any risk. So she decided to bring Shona back to home with medical team. They will stay here till shona is declared fully fit.

Akash- thats great and even mom dad and everyone are coming tomorrow it will be so much fun.

Khushi- yeah after long time everyone will be together.

Payal- yeah right khush

Diya- what happened Arnie & Nk why you both are looking so disturb?

Samrat- yes I am also noticing from the time uou guys came back you are not behaving normal.

Khushi- Arnie what happened what is the stress?

Akash- han bhai tell us may be we will find some solution.

Arnav- come lets go to secret room. We will discuss there.

Secret room where family discuss all the secret things. Its completely bug free and soundproof. Completely covered with hightech security. The whole mansion is under high tech security nobody could pass or crash the security. Cctv, guards all have strict surveillance. And Abhay being the chief security officer handles everything very sincerely. He don't want any ruckus to happen. Khushi & Diya instructed all the househelp to go to their rooms and sleep. Their are quaters for the househelps with their families. Raizada's & Rathore's always respected there househelps, guards and all the employees. They treat them equally without any discrimination. Due to this all the employees under Sunshine Group of Companies were very loyal towards their owners.

Arnav went towards home theater he linked his phone to it and everyone seated to the recliners placed there. Everyone were eagerly waiting what Arnie wants to show them. When the video played everyone were having tears in their eyes. It was video of Swara confessing everything to Maya & Parth in hospital whatever happened with her in last 6 months. They were shocked to know the truth.

Samrat- (angry) I am not going to leave them . How dare they hurt my princess

Khushi- how could they use Shona as Pawn in their game.

Diya- and that Sanskar Maheshwari how did he even think to destroy a girls life.

Payal- but we must Thanks those people.

Akash- (shocked) what are you saying Payal ?

Khushi- han Di yeh app kaisi bat kr rahe hai.
(Di what are you speaking?)

Anjali- Khush & Aki Payu bilkul thik keh rhi hai.
(Payal is saying absolutely right Khush & Aki)

Samrat- but how Anji Di?

Anjali- Payal explain to them properly

Payal- ji Anji Di. Listen if Maheshwari's and Gadodia's haven't thrown Shona out of their house yesterday than how Shona would had meet Nik.

Nikhil- yeah she meet me when she was thrown out. Otherwise last month also I was in Kolkata but never meet Shona.

Akash- yeah that is correct. This is how you was saying Payal. I am sorry to misunderstand you my love

Khushi- I am also sorry Di, I also misunderstood you.

Payal- it's okay Khush & Akash. I understand. If somebody else would have said like this, I would have also reacted like this only.

Anjali- now you Arnav & Nikhil listen me. I don't know what you both will do but I want their life in hell

Diya- Anji Di is saying right find some loopholes and take the best lawyer team to sue them legally and other you all know what to do.

Khushi- and call Anya immediately back here for the legal purposes. She know how to deal with these people.

Arnav- plan is set just action is pending

Payal- what you mean Bhai ?

Anjali- means MayaKaran Singh Rathore is in action and nobody will be spared from her.

Khushi- how are you so sure Di?

Anjali- because she is my baby sis. I know her what is cooking in her mind.

Arnav- (smirking) you are right Di. She had laid her plan.

Samrat- what is the plan Arnie?

Arnav- bhai you all will know everything tomorrow. She is gonna discuss everything tomorrow.

Nikhil- Maheshwari's and Gadodia's don't know what is coming in their way. Let them have some peaceful time before some interesting happenings (devils mind is smiling)

Neev- they are gonna cry on their existence 😈

Rudra- but why we need to call Anya when we have world's top most lawyer in our home.

Arnav- because Maya will be the last stroke for them. Anya will work on Maya's command.

Samrat- yeah right till know nobody apart from her special people knows who is M.S.R. But all are afraid of her

Anjali- final stroke will be given by Maya only.

Rudra-(thinking) I think we need help from one more person.

Diya- (she knows what her brother is thinking) don't even dare to think about that Rudy.

Rudra- Di I also don't want that but you know as a Lawyer is the most trustworthy. And when Maya will be busy in other things we need someone.

Samrat- are you talking about Dad?

Diya- yeah right Sam he is talking about Mr. Avinash Hooda

Arnav- bhabhi Rudy bilkul sahi keh raha hai. And you also know jab Maya and Avinash Uncle sath mein ho then the Win is ours.
(Rudy is saying right bhabhi. You also know when Maya and Avinash Uncle is together nobody could beat them)

Rudra- Di I know you are not comfortable around him, neither I feel comfortable. But we need his help. Just think we need his favour for our family.

Diya- ok just for family. But tell me clearly that he should stay away from us. Especially from Mom.

Raizada and Rathore siblings know how much it is difficult for Diya & Rudra to face Avinash Hooda again after his betrayal to their mom. If ever Avinash Hooda came infront of them they always leave the place and this time they are ready to face him because of their family and they are feeling proud of them. But main is approval of their elder brother Aditya Hooda.

Rudra- but we have to make Adi Bhaiya also agree.

Neev- and that is the impossible thing. You know how he react when jiju last time saw Avinash Uncle.

Khushi- I think Anji Di could that. Di now only you will be able to help us.

Anjali- I will talk to Aditya. Till then focus on other things.

Akash- and know we have to focus on welcoming Shona back.

Rudra- thats not worry guys. Maya had already messgyme about this thing and I had called my best team. In morning they will come and do the work.

Payal- all set then. I think we might could get some rest know. Tomorrow will be also a big day.

Anjali- yeah sure. Nk & Nik make sure you should contact Uttu & Adarsh and Pari for sure.

Neev- yeah sure Di tomorrow morning I will call them and make them update with all the things here.

Khushi- what was their surname ? I means those people married Swara to whom ?

Arnav- some Sanskar Maheshwari

Khushi- I feel I have heard this name somewhere.

Diya- where you have heard this name Khushi? Try to remember

Neev- he is businessman may be Khushiji might have heard there only.

Khushi- nahi Nk ji its not there. From someone, Someone was talking and they mention this name.

Nikhil- you try to remember Khushj bhabhi when you will get to know tell us.

Arnav- yeah Nik is telling right. Now come everyyhody we should have some take some nap. Big day tomorrow

Anjali- I am so excited to see everyone's reaction after seeing Shona.

Akash- that will be worth watching

Samrat- ok guys then good night everyone

Maheshwari Mansion, Kolkata

Sanskar was sitting in his room and thinking about all the things happening from last days in Maheshwari Mansion

Sanskar pov

From the time I threw that girl out of our house something is not good happening around us. I thought her to be good girl but she came to a bloody b***h. If I came to know that she is after the mess that happened today she will get her deserve her punishment and for sure and she will regret for sure to mess with Sanskar Maheshwari. And how that person know my secret. I have to protect my image. I am sure the person who left that CD & Letter on door the persong might be captured in cctv of home. I should check the record of it.

His trance broken by a ringtone of his phone.

Sanskar- han Raj why you called me this late.

Raj(pa of sanskar)- sir your lawyer was trying to contact you but he was not able to so he called me to pass the message.

Sanskar- what he said Raj?

Raj- sir your divorce with Mrs Maheshwari has been finalised till tomorrow you will get official paper.

Sanskar- (smirking) thats good news. And Raj do one thing trace Swara, send me her location I want to settle some scores with her.

Raj- ok sir. There is one more thing that I want to tell you.

Sanskar- shoot

Raj- sir the prestigious project of M.R Company we are competing, they have called for meeting next week in Kolkata. Their owner is going to personally come here and will look to all presentations and will sign the contract

Sanskar- thats good. We will surely get this contract with hook or crook . Make sure presentation and tender amount everything is ready I will tomorrow come to office and look after all this.

Raj- ok Sir

After that Sanskar cutted the call and he smirked thinking something. I have heard that owner  of this prestigious company is young girl. I will use my charm also to get her in my trap and make her dance on my tunes. Sanskar Maheshwari can get anything he desired.

Adarsh & Pari Room

Pari- what happened Adarsh & Uttara did you talk to Mr Maheshwari

Uttara- bhabhi we had played out cards now see the outcome of it.

Adarsh- leave all these things. Pari is your packing done we have to move early morning.

Pari- yeah Adarsh everything is done. And even Uttu your luggage is also packed

Uttara- thanks bhabhi.

Adarsh- did you both notice onething when we are talking about Lakshya' s affair, Sanskar and that Ragini was somewhere sacred of something.

Pari- yes Adarsh I had also noticed that thing.

Uttara- ok I will the guards to inquire properly about Sanskar and Ragini.

Next morning
Sunshine Mansion, Mumbai

There was hustle bustle all around the Mansion the elders had also came in the early morning. And even Kapoor's and Hooda's also returned after listening about emergency. Everyone was out because of some reasons and on one call everyone was back. Why not afterall Raizada's, Rathore's, Kapoor,s and Hooda's live as one big family in this mansion. There is no difference among  any couple and kids. A big happy family. There are many problems but they face everything together. Kunal Bose & Raj Singh Raizada with help of their wifes had bind this family always together.

Kunal (Nanu)- what is this decoration? Is someone coming?

Raj(Dadu)- or someone is getting married?

Arvind- Dad & Papa who guys assume this big. It might be some deal success party.

Piyali- this man always think about deals only.

Samrat- relax relax guys listen us out before you all start Mahabharta here. There is big surprise for all of you.

Dida- what is the Surprise Sami beta? Tell me I am your favourite

Dadi- yes beta tell me also

Samrat- my 2 beautiful girlfriends hear me out I told that it is surprise.

Diya- yeah dida and dadi wait till 10 then your surprise will be here.

Khushi- till then come lets have a family breakfast.

Everyone went for breakfast there they had a family time and enjoyed alot after long time. And enquired about Parth & Maya from them. They told today they will return back. The members who don't know about return of theor Shona was tear eyed seeing these happy moments without her. They were indeed missing her and they don't know that they all were going to get their life's biggest surprise .

Leap of Week

In this one week something changed for the good for some people and some were fighting in their life because of some mishappenings in their life.

M.R. office, Kolkata

Evey big company of Kolkata was here for presentation as they want to have a project with M.R World's  top 2nd company. Maheshwari's were also here. All were waiting for the M.D of company to come and were waiting in conference room. Suddenly the aura of the area changed. Its like some powerful personality is coming in. Suddenly the door open 10 bodyguards covering a girl come inside. Everyone was waiting to see the person but bodyguards were perfectly covering her.

Nisha (Pa of Maya in Kolkata) attention everyone so here we have the owner of M.R Group of Comany M.S.R. Mayakaran Singh Rathore and with her owner of S.A. industries Mr. Agastaya Malik

MayaKaran Singh Rathore

Agastaya Malik

Maya- (attitude and dangerously) so I welcome all of you for this project. Hope will will collaborate with one of the best company and M.R and S.A industry have collaborated for this project. So hope you will fullfill all of our terms and conditions

Agastaya- so lets start with the presentation and good luck everyone .

Maya & Agastaya smirked seeing Maheshwari's there. They were hell bent on destroying them. So lets see what is stored for Maheshwari's.

Every company was presenting their presentation after that Nisha Pa of Maya told them to wait for sometime till her bosses give decision who is going to work with them. Everyone were eagerly waiting for them. But Maheshwari's were having some negative vibes from these duo's their attitude and looks were not normal. Its like they were not good personalities but someone dangerous.

Maya and Agastaya was seeing everything through cctv in their room and enjoying the show.

Agastaya- (madly and obsessed) Sanskar Maheshwari welcome to hell.  The way you and your family hurted my baby doll you will get gift in return

Maya- ( smirking) their own people are helping them to destroy. Agastaya lets play the 1st card.

Agastaya- time for the game baby

They both were laughing, there was passion and anger in their smile and Maheshwari's were stressed because from last week their shares are getting down and they need this deal urgently.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Precap

You have to sign these papers you don't have any other option

I know I am not your son and how you killed my parents

Shocked ahocked shocked

Note- sorry guys I am not able to get regular. In 2-3 days next part will be updated what happened in 1 week in flashback and know Maheshwari's are suffering. Till then everyone take care of yourself and I apologise for late updates .......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 762 44
Takkar ki jodi, jo jab takraye hawa mein chingariyan udti hai or jab chingariyan udti hai toh aag lagti hai "Ishq" ki aag ~ "Swasan" Jo asani se hoj...
150K 11.1K 54
"I love you, Swara. I promise that I'll never let a single drop of tear come out of your eyes," he said while holding her hands. "I don't believe in...
69.4K 5.7K 13
Story of two different persons ❤
185K 7.4K 26
Hey guys It's KAVYANJALI08 Di's work I am only posting it here with her consent Gustakh dil, dil mein mushqil... Mushqil mein dil oh... Gustakh d...