Swara ✨

Hello everyone . Hope you are doing good . Thanks for the people who are showing love whether its silently also.
************************************************************************************************************************************

Kolkata SunshineHospital

Nikhil was sitting near Swara from last 4 hours. He was seeing her pale face and thinking what happened with her in these 6 months. He had already called his trustworthy private investigator to look in this matter and he asked for 10 days to submit with his full report.

Nikhil POV

I promise you meri Shona Baby jisne bhi tumhare sath galat kiya the person will cry with blood tears . Bas ab tum jldi jldi pehle jaise fit & fine ho jao Shona. You know we are going to Mumbai where our family lives. They will be very happy to see you. Jab sari dunyia bol rahi thi ki tum chli gyi ho but hamari family hamesha yeh kehri rahi ki hamari Princess hame chodd ke kabhi nhi ja skti. Woh zinda hai aur laut ke ayegi and see our trust won Shona. Ab bas tum jldi hosh mein ao, I am so excited to see your smile, your naughty grin and irritating and Pranking me.

His thoughts were disturbed by a knock on door. When he saw there was standing young girl in her full glory and aura with the Doctor's team from Mumbai branch.

Nikhil- Maya tum yahan kya kr rhi ho?

Maya signed medical team to start with their procedure and signed Nikhil to come outside.

Maya- When you called Samrat Bhai I was there only. His phone was on speaker only. Know you tell me Nik how this happened? And from where you got Swara in this condition?

Nikhil told Maya everything he knows till know. His P.I telling him about seeing Swara in Kolkata , Nikhil coming to Kolkata for project and finding Swara in pool of blood. Maya was shocked with all the happenings. She was shocked to see her lil sister in this condition. Her name was terror for the people in Business world and here someone target her family. Now MAYAKARAN SINGH RATHORE  is in action to show her devil side once again.

Maya- Nik find out every single small to big detail what happened in these 6 Months. And know we are going to shift her to Mumbai Hospital Base. One thing more make sure there is no record of Swara in Kolkata ever. It will be risky for us and Swara herself.

Nikhil- yeah Maya I had already looked into this matter and our team is completely ready and security is also there.

Maya & Nikhil with their medical team took Swara from Kolkata to Mumbai towards her real home and to her real family, who will get surprise of their life to see younger daughter of the family back in her full glory.

Maheshwari Mansion

Whole Maheshwari & Gadodia family went to some party and Uttara, Adarsh &  Pari were left behind because they were not interested to go with the family there.  So know they are currently sitting in the guest room making sure the room is Soundproof and their is no camera installed here, so nobody could eavesdrop their conversation.

Uttara called Ramu Kaka in her room. Adarsh & Pari were also sitting their. When Ramu kaka entered the room Uttara locked the door and made sure that nobody enter the room without their permission.

Uttara- Kaka know tell me what happened in last 6 months in this house after Bhaiyu & Bhabhi left the home.

Ramu Kaka- Betyia after they left this house, baki parivar ussi din Lakshya ke rishta ke lyia Gadodia Niwas gye Ragini ka rishta mangne. Jb woh log wapis ayea toh unke sath Sanskar bhi tha jo paglon ke jaise harktan kr raha tha.