Divorcing Swara 💔

Maheshwari Mansion
Swara was standing in the living room and was listening all the accusations from the people whom she think they her own. She accepted every member of the family and always supported them even when they always treated her as doormat and disrespected her. But today everything was finished. She see their facade, their real face was infront of her. How much all of them hated her.
Swara Pov
Why you all hate me ? Just because I am orphan. Listening family word why I get some blur memories of happy family? Where is my own family? Will I be able to know my real identity? Here my own husband is accusing me of cheating when he himself loves someone else even when he is bounded with me. The guy they are accusing me with I even don't know who he is. It was Ragini and Sujata Aunty who told me to meet him for some work. Now both of them are standing silently not telling the truth but accusing me with others. I want to give all of them a reality check, but no I will not today after this fiasco I will leave the city and this non deserving my so called family. I alwaya thought Bade papa will give right decision today he is also standing quietly. Woww just wow double face people.

Sanskar - Swara how could you do like this? You proved being orphan you are bloody b*****. If you want someone to fulfill your needs, you could have told me. Now you bi***
sign these divorce papers and get lost from here and never ever show your face to me.

Parvati- eh ladki from nowwards we also don't have any relation with you. Pata nhi kiska ganda khoon ho tum.

Ragini- Swara how could you cheat Sanskar ji? i never thought you would do like this with him(fake shock and smirking inside)

Sujata- chore mai thare ko pehla hi kehti thi jeh ladki ghtyia hai but tunee mhri ek na sunii aur is se shadi kr lyi. Eh ladki chupchap in papers pr sign kr aur nikl ja yahan se

Swara was completely broken she took the pen and without any second thought she signed on them. 
Everyone was shocked they thought she will try to prove herself innocent and they will insult her. But now it looks like she is tired from this family and ready to accept the blames on her character. Sanskar gave the papers to lawyer and asked him to submit them in the court.

Lawyer- Sir your divorce will be finalised in an hour because we have proofs that Ms Swara has cheated you with other man and he is testifying against her.

Sanskar- Good , inform me soon. And you bi*** get out from here. Oh wait he brought bundles of money and threw at her face.
Take this you did everything for money now take this and get the hell out of here.

Swara was shocked seeing all this. She came forward and took the money. Ragini and Sujata smirked thinking she is showing her real standards but next thing shocked them.

Swara threw all the bundles on Maheshwari's face and said - I SWARA DECLARE ALL OF YOU DEAD FOR ME. Everyone of you used me for your benefits and accused me of the crime which I never did. I promise you all I will return back and make all of your life into the real hell. And that day you all will beg me but I will never forgive you , just wait and watch.
And you Mr Sanskar Maheshwari I thought you as my friend, I never except something from you just wanted trust. But you are not worthy to call a human being also. I will never forgive you. You will suffer for all of your life. And this Maheshwari and Gadodia family will never get any happiness for all of your life. Today with me this house happiness will also leave this house and DOOM of Maheshwari Empire starts. Just count down your days.
Tick tok tick tok ...........
By this Swara left from Maheshwari Mansion totally broken and lost in her thoughts..... and Maheshwari's & Gadodia's are acting as nothing happened.

Lakshya- If it become true? Whatever she told?

Ragini- Nothing will happen Lakshya, don't worry

Sanskar- She acted good but we will never fall in her trap.

Ap- It's good she left my Mandir like house. Impure girl.

Dp- Come lets go and have lunch she don't deserve our care. Shekhar ji and Maaji app bhi hamare sath ayia lunch kre.

Maheshwari & Gadodia's started having lunch as nothing happened here. Laughing and talking having so called family time unaware of the storm entering their life soon in form of their own family member who will destroy them completely for hurting the pure soul........................

PRECAP- Swaaaraaaaaa