Maya Rathore & Agastya Malik 😈

Hello everyone. So are you liking the story. I am trying to give regular updates. And loving the response you all re giving. Thank you so much for your support 💞

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sunshine Mansion, Mumbai

Arnav and Neev came back home they were very upset. When they entered they saw that everyone are sitting in the lounge and discussing something very seriously. Khushi saw that Arnav & NK came back.

Khushi- Arnie, Nk come sit here . And tell us how is Shona now?

Nk(neev)- She is fine know Khush Bhabhi. Tomorrow they will discharge her.

Payal- but in evening Dr Keerti told that they had to keep Shona under their observation.

Arnav- yeah right Payal. But Maya don't want to take any risk. So she decided to bring Shona back to home with medical team. They will stay here till shona is declared fully fit.

Akash- thats great and even mom dad and everyone are coming tomorrow it will be so much fun.

Khushi- yeah after long time everyone will be together.

Payal- yeah right khush

Diya- what happened Arnie & Nk why you both are looking so disturb?

Samrat- yes I am also noticing from the time uou guys came back you are not behaving normal.

Khushi- Arnie what happened what is the stress?

Akash- han bhai tell us may be we will find some solution.

Arnav- come lets go to secret room. We will discuss there.

Secret room where family discuss all the secret things. Its completely bug free and soundproof. Completely covered with hightech security. The whole mansion is under high tech security nobody could pass or crash the security. Cctv, guards all have strict surveillance. And Abhay being the chief security officer handles everything very sincerely. He don't want any ruckus to happen. Khushi & Diya instructed all the househelp to go to their rooms and sleep. Their are quaters for the househelps with their families. Raizada's & Rathore's always respected there househelps, guards and all the employees. They treat them equally without any discrimination. Due to this all the employees under Sunshine Group of Companies were very loyal towards their owners.

Arnav went towards home theater he linked his phone to it and everyone seated to the recliners placed there. Everyone were eagerly waiting what Arnie wants to show them. When the video played everyone were having tears in their eyes. It was video of Swara confessing everything to Maya & Parth in hospital whatever happened with her in last 6 months. They were shocked to know the truth.

Samrat- (angry) I am not going to leave them . How dare they hurt my princess

Khushi- how could they use Shona as Pawn in their game.

Diya- and that Sanskar Maheshwari how did he even think to destroy a girls life.

Payal- but we must Thanks those people.

Akash- (shocked) what are you saying Payal ?

Khushi- han Di yeh app kaisi bat kr rahe hai.
(Di what are you speaking?)

Anjali- Khush & Aki Payu bilkul thik keh rhi hai.
(Payal is saying absolutely right Khush & Aki)

Samrat- but how Anji Di?