Divide and Rule

Maheshwari Mansion, Kolkata

Dp- you are alive, you both died infront of us only.

Rp- I also saw you car burning than how could you be alive.

Anand Kapoor- Plan was good but you messed with wrong person Durgaparsad. Luck was on our side that me and my wife got saved but who will now save you.

Rp- but how you both got saved.

Angad- thats not important for you to know. But the thing is past is coming to destroy you.

Anand- Dp you planned very well. But you know what because of you my kids have to suffer. I could forget everything but will never forget that just because of you my kids had to suffer badly.

Vani- and the fact is that they still didn't changed a lil bit also. Like them their own blood is doing same things, murder kidnapping and all the illegal works.

Ap- how could you blame my kids for such crimes.

Vani- when you are busy in your own world how you will get to know what your family is doing.

Anand- Vani whom you are saying all these things. This lady is also one among them.

Sanskar- just shut up you all. Just blaming us all with your nonsense things

Lavnaya- (slapping him hardly) when the people can't accept the reality they do such things and Mr Sanskar Maheshwari control your tongue before you speak with my family. Otherwise it will be just a second you and your family will not be more in this world.

Sujata tried to attack Lavnaya but Vani came and hold Sujata's hand and slapped her back. And theew her backside due to which Sujata was lying on the floor. Ap and Lakshya ran towards Sujata.

Vani- never ever try again to touch my kids or family. Your husband and this Dp destroyed our life enough but not anymore.

Anand- they are frustrated Vani. And abhi toh aur bhi bahut shocks milne hai how they will deal with all this. So Dp Maheshwari slowly slowly like slow poison you and your family will die not physically but mentally and emotionally and that will be the perfect revenge.

Vani- and now comeon get out from this home its Sunshine property now.

Ap- we will not go anywhere. This is out house we will jot leave this.

Vani- Angad call the police right now that some people are trepassing our property and even call the media so that everything must be recorded.

Dp- just stop it. Ok we will leave the house. Let us take our things and we will go from here.

Lakshya- what are you saying Dad we will not leave this house. This is our home.

Vansh- you can't even take a spoon from here also because everthing is ours know and you will not go from here decently. Ramu Kaka call the security now.

The security came inside and on the orders of Vansh the security after a lot of struggle throw the parasites Maheshwari and Gadodia out of the Mansion.

On road in front of Mansion

Sanskar- I am not gonna leave them, will kill them then all this problem will be solved.

Dp- enough..... now we have to think where we will go. Everything is finished.

Parvati- don't worry Dp ji we have our Gadodia Mansion and we can go there and will think what to do further.