Don't Love Her

By Bp_hiu

Lisa had been wanting to live a simple life ever since she turned into a teenager and had no butlers, maids... More

Dear, Readers: Note
Prologue: Freedom
일(1): Freedom = Normal Life
이(2): Job
삼(3): President & Secretary
사(4): Routine
오(5): Bad Blood
사(6): Something
칠(7): File A Case
팔(8): Marry Me
구(9): Ex-girlfriends
십(10): Scary
십일(11): Just Friends
십이(12): Bad Liar
십삼(13): Ignore
십사(14): Help
십오(15): Adhesive Bandage
십육(16): Weird & Bad
십칠(17): Not A Liar
십팔(18): Save Them
십구(19): Interested
이십(20): Collapsed
이십일(21): Sudden Trip
이십이(22): Play
이십삼(23): Los Angeles
이십사(24): Owned
이십오(25): Wedding Ring
이십육(26): Romantic Date
이십칠(27): Score
이십팔(28): A honeymoon is a must.
이십구(29): Ideal Type
삼십(30): Dirty
삼십일(31): Try
삼십이(32): Watch
삼십삼(33): Family Rank
삼십사(34): Fall Harder
삼십오(35): Top
삼십육(36): Title
삼십칠(37): Drinks
삼십팔(38): Headache
삼십구(39): Main Plan
사십(40): PARIS, France
PART II (40): Pursue
PART III (40): Second Cousin
PART IV (40): Meeting
PART V (40): Ready [M]
사십일(41): Lalisa vs Taehyung
사십이(42): Caught
사십삼(43): Lunch Break [M]
사십사(44): Dumb and Dumber
사십오(45): Clingy
사십육(46): Eight Letters
사십칠(47): Jealousy
사십팔(48): Dead
사십구(49): Escaped
오십(50): Sudden
오십일(51): Motorcycle
오십이(52): Wang's Weakness [M]
오십삼(53): 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth'
오십사(54): Jennie chose her wife, Lalisa.
오십오(55): Tears of Joy
Part II (55): More Than Two
오십육(56): Teasing
Part II (56): Roseanne-Bambam
PART III (56): Joohyun-Jongin
오십칠(57): Other Friend
오십팔(58): Punish [M]
오십구(59): Touch=Kill
육십(60): Chu-unnie
육십이(62): Hide
육십삼(63): Deserve
육십사(64): Peace and Happiness
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER (I): Children
SPECIAL CHAPTER (II): Adorable Family
SPECIAL CHAPTER (III): Last [M]
Author's Note

육십일(61): Overthinking

19.8K 811 85
By Bp_hiu

DAY 200

JENNIE

It's already 12 midnight and I can't sleep. The clock seems louder with every passing second, tick tock repeating over and over again, like a haunting sound.

I sigh, maybe the reason why is because it keeps on reminding me how late it is and that I should be sleeping.

Already a whole hour has passed. Time flies so fast. I hear a rustling sound and arms wrapping around me, snaking around my waist.

My stomach has the same fluttering sensation. No matter how long we're together or how many times my wife does the same actions to show her love, I'll always get the best feeling.

I love her so much, and it scares me sometimes.

I flipped my body over so my face was facing Lalisa's chest then start to nuzzle my face into her chest.

I sighed once again.

If only she knew the reason I stayed up all night, she will get worried.

This week, more than ever, I've been feeling self-conscious about our relationship. Staying up all night thinking and thinking endlessly.

What if Lalisa comes from a family that competes with mine? What if she didn't agree to try falling in love with me? What if she needs to leave? What if her true identity will separate us? What if my love for her is not enough to make us tied to each other forever?

Back when I and Lalisa had this boss and secretary relationship. She doesn't care so much about me and she is always this carefree person who does whatever crosses her mind.

She values her freedom a lot. She's living her life to the fullest.

She prefers eating lunch with Krystal, Seulgi Bambam, and Jisoo's secretary, Nancy.

She leaves me every time I'm in the middle of eating my lunch. Then she will be running to the cafeteria and her food is already on the table since her friends prepared it for her.

Lalisa looks so happy every time she is with her friends, unlike me. I only see her so happy with me when we are inside her apartment, tickling me and wiping me with her dirty coat to face my germaphobic side.

FLASHBACK

I lay beside her on the floor, hugged her waist, and made her right arm her pillow. This sleeping position was so comfortable despite the fact that we were laying on the hard and dirty floor.

"Goodnight, Lili." I stole a kiss from her cheek and buried my face in her neck.

"Jen, what are you doing?" Lalisa asked, and there was a hint of panic in her voice.

"Sleeping with you." I answered nonchalantly, enjoying this moment.

"From what I remember, you are a germaphobe. My floor was not clean and it was so dusty. To add to that, I'm also dirty because sweat already dries against my body and a lot of germs stick to me." She stated what was right.

"I need to adjust myself, Lalisa. Being a germaphobe won't do any good in the future, and it's just stressing me out more. So, I thought I should try to expose myself to dirt so my obsession with sanitation would stop." I responded.

"What's with the sudden change?" She asked, and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Did you remember the time when the new branch collapsed and you saw me so dirty because of dirt and blood?" I inquired as I completely closed the distance left between our bodies.

"Yeah, why did you ask?"

"I took a bath three times for 30 minutes to make sure that I removed every bit of dirt that went into my body." I suddenly felt disgusted, remembering how dirty I was that time.

My hold tightened when she adjusted her position. I was thinking that she would go away from me, but unexpectedly she faced my direction and she wrapped my left arm at my waist.

She smirked.

"I will put all the germs in my body on you then." She wiped her arm on my arm and I looked at myself in disgust-Then her left hand caressed my face.

"Yah! Lalisa!" I exclaimed as I tried to push her away, but I was trapped by her left thigh, preventing me from going away.

I tried to squirm in my position, but I was trapped, so I couldn't escape from her. She grabbed her coat and wrapped it around my body.

What? The.Fuck?

"Lalisa! You just wiped the floor using your coat! " I raised my tone, which made her burst out laughing. She is definitely enjoying this, and I can't help but be mesmerized by her happy state.

I didn't stop moving, so she started tickling me, making me laugh out loud. I was ticklish to the point where a single push of her index finger into my sidewaist tickled me.

Suddenly, she went on top of me and continued tickling me, and I couldn't stop laughing.

"L-lalisa!... Stop! " I had a hard time speaking.

She stopped when she noticed that my face was so red right now since I was having a hard time breathing because of too much laughing.

I caught my breath and smiled at her."That's fun."

"Yes, it is." She got off on top of me and sat beside my laying body. "I'll better take a shower, and you should too, since we are both dirty."

An idea flashed in my head.

I lay on my side with my head resting on her knuckles like I was modeling.

"Do you want to shower together?" I wiggled my eyebrows while biting my lips in a seductive way, trying to seduce my hard-to-get wife.

"Do you want me to shower you with mud?" She asked, which earned a tss sound from me.

This wife of mine is a tsundere.

She stood up from the floor and walked to her small bathroom.

"Fine, but can you open the door while you are showering so I can watch you?" I told her, which made her stop in her tracks.

"Sure, why not?" She replied, and I didn't waste any time. I stood up from the dirty floor and was about to go with me to the bathroom. "But, I will make you blind first."

I groaned.

"Stop being a pervert, Jen. Just wait for your turn. I'll be fast. " She said, closing the door of her bathroom, and I even heard her lock it.

END OF FLASHBACK

The next day, I made her try to fall in love with me and she agreed because she was aware that she was hurting my feelings.

In the last few days, I've become self-conscious. I find every single mistake I make or have made and hate them.

I'm afraid that I will do something that would be such a turn off to Lisa. I only want to impress her and make her fall in love with me.

Eventually, I learned that small things can make her happy and being myself can make her fall in love with me. She loves it when she sees my soft side. Being this adorable creature can make her swoon.

The sun hit my face, bringing me back to reality. I looked up at Lalisa's face and let out a deep sigh.

Why can't I just stop overthinking things?

Lalisa shows me love every day, and she never does anything to make me jealous or feel threatened by our relationship. She was almost always with me wherever I went.

If she is not with me, she is with my best friend doing their work.

"Are you already awake?" I heard Lalisa ask using her raspy voice.

"Yes." I replied, and she suddenly cupped my face.

"Did you stay up again?" She said with concern in her tone.

"I'm sorry, I was just thinking I couldn't fall asleep." I said, avoiding her gaze.

Lalisa sighs, then she made me look at her. "I don't know what you've been thinking deeply about lately, but you know baby that you're more than enough. Trust me, I love you, not anyone else. I'll never love someone else the way I love you."

At this moment, I felt a pair of lips press against mine. It's like at this moment, all my insecurities and overthinking left. I just needed Lalisa to say those words to comfort and reassure me.

"I love you too, Lili." I said with a smile.

"You know, I love it when you call me Lili because you're the only one allowed to call me that and no one else." She kissed me once again, pouring all of her love on me.

•••

DAY 202

THIRD PERSON

Jennie walked towards the dark kitchen to get herself a drink. It was 7 PM and she was waiting for her wife to come home. She have already expecting that Lalisa will go home by midnight.

For fuck sake, Lalisa was busy helping Jisoo with the company. Jennie was supposed to help as well, but the two agreed because Jennie was already busy with her family business and they didn't want to tire her too much.

Sometimes, Jennie felt like Jisoo's new best friend was her wife because they were always together and their bond was amazing.

Well, she doesn't really mind. Instead, she found it amusing to see her wife getting along with her best friend.

Jennie laid down on the couch while watching a movie.

Two blankets were wrapped around her body. Inside the blanket, she was hugging a big teddy bear, holding it tightly because of the very cold weather.

She was watching some movies because of boredom and to kill some time while waiting for her wife to get home since she wanted to sleep beside her and cuddle her.

She didn't notice that she eventually slept while the television was on.

Suddenly, the door was opened, revealing Jennie's wife, Lalisa. The Thai girl saw her wife lying down on the couch with two blankets around her and sleeping comfortably.

Lalisa laughed silently at the sight and walked towards her wife. She kissed her (J) forehead and pinched her wife's mandu cheeks softly.

Jennie opened her eyes slowly when she felt someone pinch her cheek and realized that her wife was early this time.

"Oh, you're early today." Jennie said, sitting down so that Lalisa would have some space on the couch.

"We finished the work ahead of schedule, and I went home early to cuddle my cute wife with cute mandu chubby cheeks. Also, the cold weather made it nice to watch a movie and cuddle." Lalisa chuckled as Jennie pouted.

"You are so sweet, Lili, and you are the only person I'm letting call my cheeks mandu and chubby." Jennie pouted, then Lalisa just ruffled her hair.

"I love you so much." Lalisa said as she happily joined Jennie on the couch, not bothering to change her clothes, but she did remove her coat and shirt.

Jennie loved it when she could feel her wife's body heat, so she made her wife remove her top except her sports bra.

They cuddle.

The sight was really cute. Jennie was on top of Lalisa, hugging her tightly and abandoning the teddy bear she had been hugging earlier, while Lalisa's hand was on Jennie's waist.

From time to time, Lalisa steals some kisses from Jennie. She sometimes places butterfly kisses on her wife's face and head.

Jennie felt sleepy and took a nap on the top of Lalisa. The Thai girl stared at her for a long time, realizing that she was so lucky to have a beautiful wife who loved her so dearly.

"I'm so lucky to have a very cute, caring, and loving wife like you, Nini. You never know how much you mean to me. You're the source of my life and happiness now, Nini." Lalisa whispered to her sleeping wife.

She tucked her wife's hair behind her ear.

"Thank you for not leaving me in times of negativity that surround us and for telling me to try to love you. Because of what you did, I learned to love someone precious like you. I'm really thankful for you. You deserve so much better and I'm trying to be better for you." Lalisa kissed Jennie's head and let out a contented sigh.

Jennie's being in her arms was her favorite thing. She loved holding the love of her life and enjoying the sensation.

Little did she know that Jennie had heard what she had said. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up into Lalisa's doe eyes and pouted.

"What do you mean you're not better? You are the source of my happiness, the reason why I'm enjoying my life and the reason why my heart and tummy feel so full and contented." Jennie said, her eyes getting watery.

"Shush, don't cry. We are supposed to be enjoying this moment." Lalisa cupped her wife's face and squeezed it, but not enough to hurt her. "I thought you were sleeping, you sneaky kitten."

Jennie grinned proudly.

"I'm glad I woke up or else I wouldn't have heard those sweet words." She replied, kissing the Thai girl's lips a couple of times before burrying her face in the latter's collarbone. "You should always sleep like this."

"Like what?" Lalisa asked, stroking her lover's hair, which made Jennie feel sleepy once again.

"Only in your sports bra, do I love feeling your skin against mine.You are so warm." Jennie said, in a sleepy voice.

"Go to sleep, Nini." Lalisa pulled the blanket, making sure that their bodies were covered properly since she didn't want any of them to catch a cold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 213 16
She hadn't seen her brother in months. Y/N Slivko, a photographer, missed her brother dearly. Trying to distract her, she agreed to go on a land surv...
90.8K 2.1K 13
"You become more childish than our kids" Lisa confessed while we both are lying down to our bed. "I was born to be childish and cute" I said and she...
18.4K 427 17
what will you do when you got hired as a secretary of the billionaire and that billionaire got inlove with you when you enter her office and day's ha...
98K 721 14
I don't own mha. I hope you enjoy the story I made.