I dare you

By DontWorryAbtIt22

BOOK 2 Leonadas Costa, Don of the Italian Mafia, married the girl. His girl. Oaklee Blur-Costa, Donna of the... More

Introductions and stuff
1/ Oaklee
2/Leonadas
3/Oaklee
4/Leonadas😏
5/Oaklee
6/Leonadas😏
7/Oaklee😏
8/Leonadas
9/Oaklee
11/Oaklee
12/Leonadas😏
13/Oaklee😏
14/Leonadas
15/Oaklee
16/Leonadas
17/Oaklee😏
18/Leonadas
19/Oaklee
20/Leonadas
21/Oaklee
22/Leonadas
23/Oaklee
24/Leonadas
25/Oaklee
26/Oaklee
27/Leonadas😏
28/Oaklee
29/Leonadas😏
30/Oaklee😏
31/Leonadas
32/Oaklee
33/Leonadas
34/Oaklee
35/Leonadas
36/Oaklee
37/Leonadas
38/Oaklee
39/Leonadas
40/Oaklee
41/Leonadas
42/Oaklee😏
43/Leonadas😏
44/Oaklee
Epilogue
$Bonus Chapter$
$Bonus Chapter$

10/Leonadas

1.9K 36 1
By DontWorryAbtIt22

15 weeks.

"¡Oaklee! ¿Qué está pasando, cariño?" A loud voice echos through the room.

A really buff, tall guy, he's not at tall as me though, walks in heading straight for Oaklee. I stand beside her as she stays seated.

"¿Qué hay en tu cabeza? Cariño, tienes que ser más claro en tus textos." He says, wrapping his hands on her face turning her head. (What is on your head? Sweetheart, you've got to be more clearer in your texts.)

I grind my teeth together, trying not to jerk his hands off of her.

"Alejandro, muévete para que te pueda abrazar." She says, the language easily rolling off her tongue. (Alejandro, move so I can hug you.)

I didn't even know she could speak different languages, or even knowing other mafia leaders.

"Ah." He says, backing away. His eyes widen as she stands and he steps close again, placing a hand on her bump.

"Un bebe?" He says in shock.

She nods her head, opening her arms. He tackles her in a tight hug.

"¡Vaya! ¡Mi hermana va a tener un bebé! ¡Estoy tan feliz! ¿Qué tan lejos estás? ¿Quién es el papá? ¿Voy a tener que matarlo?" He rambles. (Oh! My sister is having a baby! I'm so happy! How far along are you? Who is the dad? Am I going to have to kill him?)

"Respirar." She tells him, patting his back. (Breathe.)

"Um, English please." Royce says.

"Royce! How are you, man?" He says, slapping Royce's back.

"I'm good. You?"

"I am. She's pregnant! Can you believe that? Our little Oaklee." He says, wiping a fake tear. Royce nods his head.

"Alejandro, this is Leonadas, my husband and Don of the Italian Mafia." She says, putting a hand on my forearm.

His smile drops and he walks towards me, sizing me up. He looks at Oaklee with a turned head and she nods.

"Of course, you marry an enemy. You never had much luck." He says, with narrow eyes.

"Well, you aren't going to be enemies for very long." She says, wrapping her arms around me.

He grunts, rolling his eyes.

"Just sign the papers." She demands, pointing at the packet of papers on the table.

He mumbles some words in his language before walking over and skimming through the papers, before signing them.

"So what's this about?"

"We believe-"

"I just think it would be better to have a plan before we go and get killed." Alejandro says, shaking his head.

  I look over, seeing Oaklee slouched over, her head tucked under her arms as she sleeps. She's been quiet for a while now, she's probably been sleeping for the last 3 hours.

  Her back is going to be hurting her.

  "Baby." I say softly in her ear, I rub her back as she groans.

  She sits up, her face scrunching in pain. She lays her head on my shoulders, keeping her eyes closed.

  "Don't you wanna go home and sleep in our bed?" I say.

  She lazily nods her head, not moving. I wrap my arm around her waist and put my hand on her bump.

  "What time is it?" She whispers. If I want so close I would not be able to hear her.

  "3:56." I say after checking my phone.

  She nods, sitting up while rubbing her eyes. I hate that she isn't at home, in our bed right now getting the rest she needs, especially after today.

  I went ahead and texted a driver to come pick us up as she leans on Royce, that was supposed to be a hug. She does the same to Alejandro as he laughs at her.

  When we walk to the car, she leans on me. When we were in the car she leans on me. Walking to our bedroom, she leans on me.

  Once I got her undressed and in the bed, I went to the bathroom, I did my business and washed my hands. When I turned off the water, I could hear Oaklee crying so I quickly dried my hands before making my way to her.

  "Why are you crying, amore?" I ask softly.

  "What if it's my fault that our baby dies because I'm not even good enough to do a proper job at giving birth?" Her body shaking with sobs.

  "That's not going to happen, baby. Have you been thinking about this since she told us that?" I ask.

  She nods her head, opening her arms for me and I try to get as close as possible without damaging her belly. It's like that triggered something because she cries even harder.

  "I just want to hold you and I can't even do that!" She cries.

  "I know, I know. I'm sorry." I say, rubbing her head. She cries in my hold, I can feel her try to calm down.

  "How about we take a break? After the mafia ball, we go to a beach. Spend some time together, how does that sound?" I say, trying to make her feel better.

  "Really?"

  "Yeah, we could go to that place you want to go to." I say, shifting slightly causing her to tighten her hold on me.

  "Bora bora?" She giggles slightly.

  "Yes, that's the place."

  I feel her nod before she tries to pull me closer. I stay where she needs me as she falls asleep. Her cheeks are tear stained and her lips are placed into a perfect pout. I can't help but kiss them, so soft.

  It's killing me that she thinks she can't do this. That someway, somehow she'll end up killing our baby. I can't help her, this is her brain. I've said it and I'll say it again, I only need her, everything else is a bonus.

  I'm not saying I'm not going to be absolutely devastated by  that but if she's by my side, it feels like I could conquer the whole world if needed.

  All I need is her.

  I went ahead and got everything set up. We're leaving the morning after the ball and spend up until a couple of days before she enters her 20th week.

  I just want some of the stress off of her, all of the stress is I'm lucky. I feel grateful that Ezra, Royce, and Alejandro have stepped up to handle my mafia, they care about her.

The door to my office opens and Oaklee walks in with a plate of food and sits in my lap, still eating. She doesn't say a word and she doesn't need too.

I continue to do my work as she eats, watching me. It isn't long until she makes a noise, standing up too quickly, losing her balance before recovering it.

I watch with furrow eyebrows as she blinks and sways before she falls limp. I catch her before she hits the ground.

"Oaklee?" I say, shaking her.

"Nova!" I yell.

"Baby, wake up." I say, pushing back some hair.

"What?" Nova asks when she comes in.

"She fainted, do I need to take her to the hospital? Or to our doctor? What am I supposed to do?" I fire questions rapidly.

"You need to breathe, it can happen. Her blood flow is messed up. If she's out more than five minutes than take her but she doesn't need to move fast since she is the kind that passes out." She says before leaving.

I hold her close to me as the minutes go by and after a couple, her eyes flutter open and she smiles after seeing my face but her smile drops.

"What's wrong?" She whispers, sitting up.

"You just fucking fainted." I say harshly.

Her head jerks back at my tone. I try to soften it so she doesn't get upset.

"I'm sorry, I just got scared for a second."

"It's fine, I read that it could happen." She mumbles.

I pull her closer. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to be harsh." I shove my face into her neck.

"It's okay. I love you." She whispers, playing with my hair.

"I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 2.7K 45
BOOK 1 Leonadas, The Don of the Italian Mafia, he was taught to be emotionless, cold, and to protect what was his. Whether it was his mafia or his f...
37.7K 436 29
Book one of the Milano series. I was woken by a bucket of water threw on my face "God" I said shivering due to the cold water. I was in a dark room...
2.7M 75.1K 18
When Athena Grey is working at her local bakery someone seems to accidentally leave their baby. She has no other option but to take care of the littl...
764K 12.1K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...