A Queen's World

By AlexisChandler280

Queens story More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 10
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128

Chapter 67

1.7K 78 4
By AlexisChandler280

Fuck my fuckin outfit isn't fitting the way I want it to! I was pissed right now! Monster was going to be here any minute and I wasn't dressed. Our reservations was made for 8pm and I wasn't ready!

I went into my closet and started pulling stuff out. I found nothing.! I grabbed my original dress and pinned the inside of the dress to make it look tighter. After I did that it made my boobs sit up higher and hugged my body! My dress was black with two deep slits going up the legs. One part tied around my neck and connected to my arm and the other one came up enough to cover my boob and around my arm. It was different but it made it so much better. I put on my black open toe heels with the clear strap and clear heels in the back. I grabbed my black clutch and made my way downstairs just as Monster was coming in.

My man was looking so good! He wore a allllll black suit with black Gucci loafers. He was looking so good!

Hi handsome! I smiled greeting him.

Hi beautiful! He smiled as he held the door open for me.

He helped me down the stairs and made our way to the car. I got in before him and our drive drove off heading to the restaurant. I was starving and happy I was able to fix my outfit some what.

I can't wait to take this shit off you! Monster said licking his lips.

Keep waiting baby cause you gone have a long night! I smiled.

We finally got downtown to the restaurant, which was only a couple blocks away from the club and the hotel. He opened the door for me first and the waitress escorted us to the the rooftop where our candle light dinner awaited us.

Thank you! I smiled taking a glass of champagne from the server as Monster pushed my chair in.

Your welcome my love! He kissed me on my cheek and sat down. "You really didn't have to do this Bae."

I know baby stop saying that! When you got me you got alllllllll of this!

I know but damn!

_________________
MONSTER P.O.V.

Thank you mamas! I said as I kissed my girl helping her up from her seat. She couldn't stop smiling. Her smile was so contagious. This hands down has to be the best birthday I ever had. Adopting Ja'Kari was literally the best birthday gift I could of ever got. Plus all this was a plus. I was literally blown away. And it's crazy how much detail she put into things and how well she knew me.

Okay we have to go to this hotel first! She said as we walked to the exit of the restaurant!

Hotel? I questioned.

Yeah it's around the corner we are running late.

Bae come on now you doing to much! I laughed helping her in the car.

It's never to much for you! She assured me.

I followed her into the hotel and she started taking her earrings off as she walked. By the time we reached the room her dress was on the floor. I walked in and was completely blown away. It was rose petals and candles every where a big "Happy Birthday" sign in giant letters with pictures and ballon's of us and some gift bags on the bed.

Open it! She smiled pulling me to the bed. I grabbed the first bag and it was filled with money! I couldn't even count it right now!

How much is that?

200K! She laughed.

Bae come on!

Just keep going! She laughed.

I opened the next box and it was a gun with a green optic light and flash. My eyes got big and I felt like a lil girl inside.

You think you know a nigga huh? I laughed.

And I do! She reached in the last bag and pulled out a box and gave it to me. It was a Rolex case. I opened it and damn near cried. I locked me lips and nodded my head to keep from crying.

This just might be the best birthday ever! Thank you for all of this everything I don't think I could of had a better one without you!

Your welcome baby I'm glad you love everything but! I need you to get dress now!

Where we going?

You'll see! She got up from the bed and made her way over to the side of the tv grabbing the other gift bag and giving it to me before going into the bathroom. I pulled out a pair of black jeans, a red and white off white shirt and the unreleased charcoal gray and infrared red Jordan 4's! My baby had style to her this shit was cold!

I took my stuff off and got dress. I sprayed my self in cologne she loved and put on a Cuban necklace, my new Rolex and my black Versace frames.

Oweee daddy! She smiled coming out the bathroom. She was looking good as fuck herself. She had on another black dress but this one was short as hell. It cris crossed across her boobs holding them up and tying around her neck than the stomach and was out like it literally only covered her boobs and the bottom was attached by some strings and it looked like a shirt. My baby looked good as fuck. I licked my lips and pulled her to me.

Anybody ever tell you, you fine as hell!

Yeah my man tells me all the time! She giggled.

Her phone started ringing fucking our daze up she went to her purse to answer it. I headed to the door after her. We went back downstairs and got into the car. Yo I had literally no idea of what plans she had. Hands down best birthday ever.

The driver pulled up to this club and we got out. This was the grand opening for the shit. I grabbed her hand as niggas was tryna cat call her and shit. Not on my fuckin watch fuck outta here. I led her into the club as her big head as was laughing and shit. Yeah ight she gone get one these niggas kilt!

What's wrong? She laughed turning to me before we stepped all the way in the club.

Man that shit just be pissing me!

Look Niggas can look all they want but it's something they'll never have. I belong to you and only you, you got my heart, mind and body! She said giving me reassurance. I know that but damn niggas be thirsty. I know I got a super bad bitch but it irritates me.

I licked my lips and looked at her and she gave me that cute ass smile that made me smile. We went up to the VIP and soon as I walked in everybody yelled "SURPRISE!!!!!!" All my homies and closes people was here. Yonna walked up to me hold a cake that said "Happy Birthday Monster with a bunch of lit candles on it!" They all started singing Haply Birthday to me!

Make a wish baby! Queen laughed as I pulled her into a hug.

Im slitting you the fuck out tonight, I'm putting my daughter in you! I said to her as I hugged her back making her laugh. "Damn I just wanna say thank you , everybody who kept this shit a secret I really am surprised. I gotta give a huge shout out to my baby for making my day as special as possible. You a real one bae thank you! Thank you y'all for celebrating with me, I don't even need to make a wish I got everything I want I'm good, let's turn this shit out!" I smiled blowing the candles out. Everybody was clapping and shit and I kissed my girl. Damn i love her!

Happy birthday nigga! Q said coming over to me slapping me up.

Thanks kid! He gave me a huge bottle of Dusse and I cracked that bitch. I grabbed me a cup off the table and poured me some. All my niggas was here! We took mad pictures and drank and partied.

Yoooooo Yooooo Yoooooo it's a real nigga in the building! Y'all already know what it is. Im giving a special birthday shout out to a Legend, the king of the streets Monster Happy Birthday Niggaaaaaaa!!!!! The DJ yelled over the music. He started playing Birthday Song by 2 chainz as the bottle girls came over dancing with huge bottles.

One girl started trying to dance on me she was a stripper. Queen saw it and got up. I thought she was about to pop shit she pulled some money out her purse and started throwing it on her. She was cool as hell with me getting a dance by these bitches. We was lit as fuck!

I grabbed my baby pulling her into my lap as Birthday Sex played she got on top of me like she was about to ride me and started grinding on me singing to me. I licked my lips smiling at her goofy ass she was so fine. She could dance and all to. She bounced her ass to the beat and danced all over me.

I was watching Queen the whole night she was lit doing her own thing having fun wasn't trippin bout no bitches over me nun. We was partying! I almost was about to take it there with some nigga as he was all over her and she kept trying to get away from his ass. I motioned for her to come here and she must of seen the look in my eyes cause she jumped over the couch to make sure she got to me.

I'm ready to leave! She said uncomfortable.

He do something to you?

No....I'm just ready to go! She said picking her purse and phone up.

Naw Queen what the fuck happened?!

Baby nothing let's just go!

Fuck that! I got up sitting my cup down and went over to the nigga. "What you say to my bitch?" I questioned annoyed. I put my hand behind my back gripping my gun. I don't even know who this nigga was.

Who yo bitch? All these bitches in here fine as fuck!

I nodded my head towards Queen.

Oh her fine ass! Mmmm she got a fat ass and I wanted to touch it! He said with his drunk as I took my gun out and pistol whipped this bum ass nigga. I kept punching him in his shit until I was pulled off of him.

Don't you ever in yo life disrespect my wife like that again! Get the fuck off me! I yelled pushing everybody off me. I ain't taking shit lightly from nobody about mine. I'll catch a case quick.

Let's go! Queen said grabbing my hand. She pulled me out the club and we went straight to the car. She grabbed some napkins and ice and wiped my hand off making sure she had all the blood off. I was hot ass hell. I should of kilt that Nigga.

You okay?

Yeah I'm straight! I'm sorry!

It's okay, I love you thank you!

Bae you already know how I'm coming over you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 1K 128
Stuck By nunu🥶

Teen Fiction

22.1K 1K 12
Just read it.
69.3K 3.3K 32