Life goes on [Jungkook's Six...

By __MicroCosmos__

This is a fan fiction of BTS. Here I didn't include any Y/n or female lead character. It's just purely BTS's... More

[Prologue]
[ONE]
[TWO]
[THREE]
[Four] Tour to Kim Mansion
Kim mansion Tour part-02
Kim mansion tour part 03 (Including Choi's)
[Five]
[SIX]
[SEVEN]
[EIGHT]
[NINE]
[TEN]
[ELEVEN]
[Thirteen]
[Fourteen]
[Fifteen]
[Sixteen]
[Seventeen]
[Eighteen]
[Nineteen]
[Twenty]
[Twenty-one]
[Twenty-two]
Twenty-three
[Twenty-Four]
[Twenty-five]
[Twenty-six]
[Twenty-seven]
[Twenty-eight]
[Twenty-Nine]
[Thirty]
A/N
[Thirty-one]
[Thirty-two]
[Thirty-three]
[Thirty-four]
{Happy Birthday CHUBS}
[Thirty-Five]
[Thirty-Six]
[Thirty-seven]
A/N
[Thirty-Eight]
[Thirty-Nine]
[Forty]
Notes
[Forty-one]
[Forty-two]
[Forty-three]
[Forty-four]
[Forty-five]
[Forty-six]
[Forty-seven]
[Forty-eight]
[Forty-nine]
[Fifty]
[51]
[52]
[53]
New Cover!
[54]
Sorry Readers!๐Ÿฅบ
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[NEW BOOK]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
Umm....Sorry...?๐Ÿฅบ
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
Drop me any question!
[88]
Hiatus
[89]
[90]
[91]
92
H-hiii!! (New book)
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]
[111]
[112]
[113]
[114]
[115]
[116]
[117]
[118]
[119]
[120]
Important
[121]
[122]
[123]
[124]
[125]
[126]
[127]
[128]
[129]
[130]
[131]
[132]
[133]
[134]
[135]
[136]
OFF TOPIC!

[Twelve]

6.3K 135 15
By __MicroCosmos__

Author's POV

Few weeks later.

Everything is going as usual in between Kim brothers. Tae-Jin is getting busy in their work and Tae already started practicing in Jin's hospital. Yoongi gave the position of the manager of this huge company to Jimin. And Hoseok and Namjoon are still strictly marinating their positions!

Here Jungkook is walking through the corridor of university to the cafeteria. His friends are waiting there for him.

He was thinking about something that he didn't notice someone is coming towards him with full speed of running! When his eyes catch that, it was late_

~BUMP!

And both of them fell on the ground because of the force! Jungkook groaned in pain, 'The heck! Are you blind or what?' he hissed to the person.

That person immediately stood up and gave a hand to him to stand up, 'I'm so sorry bro...actually I was in hurry! Are you hurt?' he asked with concern.

Jungkook held his hand and stood up. He looked at the person's face, the boy look unfamiliar to him. He has a sharp face and his eyes are giving somewhat unease feeling. He decided to shrug it off.

Jungkook: No it's ok! Are you alright?

The boy nodded, 'Yes!'

Jungkook: Ok! By the way, are you new here? I didn't see you before-

He smiled, 'Yes! I'm new student. My name is lee Jun-ho. First year, xxx department.'

Jungkook widened his eyes, 'Oh! That's my department too. Welcome to our university Jun-ho!'

Jun-ho: Thanks...umm?

Jungkook: Oh sorry! I'm Jungkook.... Kim Jungkook.' He forwarded his hand to shake. But Jun-ho seems thinking something...

Jungkook: Umm...Jun-ho?

Jun-ho looked at him sharply, 'Are you...perhaps Kim Yoongi's brother?'

Jungkook smiled, 'Yeah! You know him?'

Jun-ho tightened his grip in anger, his jaw sharpened and eyes darkened, 'Of course! I know your every brother. How could I forget them? They are the one who changed my life...' he said with an evil smile.

Jungkook felt something is wrong. The atmosphere is not easy, he cleared his throat to ease himself, 'Umm...Jun-ho? I didn't g-get you...'

Jun-ho looked at his face and suddenly an evil idea went through his mind, he smiled warmly to him, 'No, it's nothing...You know, be careful for next time! See you soon, babe!' he smirked and left Jungkook there in shocked position.

Jungkook: w-what the hell was that? Is he psycho or what?!' he mumbled being frustrated at his behavior while looking at his going path.

Just then someone patted his shoulder, 'Hey! Bunny? What are you doing here alone?'

Jungkook turned and found Soobin with a confused face, he sighed frustratingly, 'Nothing hyung-ie...let's go! I'm hungry.' And he started walking towards the cafeteria grumpily, leaving Soobin behind!

Soobin: What the-!!! Hey Jungkook-ah? Wait for me...YEAAA!!' he ran following the annoyed bunny.

.

.

.

In cafeteria;

~I'm telling you hyung! He is sure a psycho or maniac!' Jungkook said grumpily while sipping on his banana milk aggressively. Soobin and Beomgyu chuckled at his cuteness. But Jungkook didn't notice it, he kept saying_

Jungkook: He even called me Babe! Can you believe it!!' he said with his mouthful, 'And how could someone change his behavior in just a second huh!

Beomgyu took a bite from his meal, 'Just like how your Hyungs and my Yeonjun hyung change their mood!'

Jungkook looked at him, 'Oh-That's right...But, whatever! He just ruined my mood. What did he mean by next time? Who is he to tell me be careful, huh? That son of-

Soobin: KIM JUNGKOOK!' he warned in deep voice.

Jungkook: Umm...I mean, that...that idiot!' he said nervously.

Beomgyu chuckled silently seeing Jungkook getting scared of Soobin. Jungkook gave him a death glare and he immediately stopped laughing!

Beomgyu: Ok, leave it na!! Calm down and just eat your meal peacefully...' he patted Jungkook's back.

Jungkook: Yeah right! Why should I ruin my mood because of that psycho?' he and his friends started eating calmly.

Soobin: Oh! Jungkook, you remember na that we have a sleepover in our home tonight?

Jungkook: Oh! I-I forgot!' he turned his eye wide. Other two face palmed themselves.

Soobin sighed, 'Why I have such these idiots around me? Now what will you do? Shall I tell Yeonjun hyung that you are not coming?

Jungkook: what!! No-no! I really wants to come!' he pouted.

Beomgyu: Then?

Jungkook thought for a second and then smiled awkwardly, 'umm...L-let me call Jin hyung for permission...'

Soobin: Ok! Call him.

Jungkook then went on a corner and call Jin.

In call;

Jin: hello Jungkook-ah?

Jungkook: hyung? I need your permission...

Jin: for what?

Jungkook: umm...We are having a sleepover in Yeonjun hyung's home. Can I go?

Jin: tonight?

Jungkook: Yes hyung.

Jin: will you leave with them after university today?

Jungkook: Umm...I'm thinking so...

Jin: And when will you be back?

Jungkook: Tomorrow after university, with Hoseok hyung.

Jin thought for a moment, 'Ok! You can go. I'll tell Hoseok about our going. But, be a good boy and no bothering to Yeonjun, got it?'

Jungkook: Done! Thank you so much, hyung-nim!

Jin: Aish! DON'T SHOUT IDIOT! And take care, ok?

Jungkook chuckled, 'Ok hyung. Bye.

Jin: Bye, bunny! See you soon.

Jungkook: Yeah!

And he hung up the call. Then he returned to his friends and told them that hyung is agreed and he can go with them after university.

Beomgyu cheered in joy, "YES! AFTER SO LONG....FINALLY OUR JUNG KOOK-AH IS GOING TO HANG OUT WITH US...!!!'

Jungkook covered his ears, 'AISH! Stop shouting you drama queen!'

He also smiled in happiness and excitement. It's been really so long, he didn't spend night with them. Soobin just chuckled seeing his both dongsaengs cuteness and thrill.

They all started chit-chatting and eating with joyous heart, not knowing some one is observing them from far...and his mind is building up with some evil ideas...

The person in none other than Lee Jun-ho. He smirked while looking at Jungkook with full of hates in his eyes.

"Kim Jungkook! Your brothers took my everything...They are the reason I'm here in this position today! I thought, I'll forget everything, but looks like fate don't want me to forget! So, Now get ready to suffer baby!" his eyes darkened, "And now I'll snatch away their everything from them. I'm sorry baby boy! I know, you are innocent...but, they were innocent too. But, your brothers..."

Jun-ho's fist tightened, "Now, wait and watch Kims. I'm going to make your life hell! I'm dying to see your faces when I'll make your precious baby cry...under me!"

.

.

Jungkook doesn't know anything about Jun-ho's mind. How could he, right? He couldn't even imagine what storm is coming for him and his brothers....

So, he went to Yeonjun's house with his friends after university without any tension...

If he only knows that his life is already in danger, then he couldn't stay that chilled and happy as always...!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 4.9K 32
๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“ ๐’•๐’– ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’— ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Œ๐’•๐’Š, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•๐’‚, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘ฒ๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘น๐’‚๐’…๐’‰๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‹๐’‚๏ฟฝ...
Hum For Tum By sushi

Teen Fiction

180K 13.6K 34
โ™ก This is an Indian highschool lovestory, full of love, drama, comedy, romance and more; where two school toppers, Aarohi: the sweet and bubbly girl...
191K 5.2K 96
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
7.5M 210K 21
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...