House Of Taylors

By KatieBxoxox

When you are brought up in palaces you only think one thing. You are going to rule one day. So when your brot... More

O Boy
Chapter two - Uncle Carlos
Chapter Three - date night
Chapter 4- Prince Jack arrives
Chapter five - Lies that bind
Chapter 6 - New Alliance
Chapter 7- new friends
Chapter 8 - The Party of the season (part one)
Chapter 9 - the party of the season part 2
Chapter 10 - daddy girl
Chapter 11 - The rules of the game
Chapter 12 - Rules changed
Chapter 13 - Mrs. Taylor
chapter 14 - messed up kids
Chapter 15 - Young Elizabeth
chapter 16 -Sacrifices
chapter 17- Secrets are spilled.
chapter 18 - Church bells
Chapter 19- more secrets
Chapter 20 - Paradise Hotel meetings...
Chapter 21- Frozen in time.
Chapter 22- Lily's entrance...
Chapter 23 - Almost caught me...
Chapter 24 - I'll follow you to the moon
Chapter 25- tell me lies...
Chapter 27- Want to come home...
Chapter 28 - I'm not one of you.....
Chapter 29- A little too late
Chapter 30- gunshots
Chapter 31- Misstress
chapter 32 - new faces
Chapter 33- baby blues
Chapter 34- learning how to be Taylor.
chapter 35 - cheeky boys
Chapter 36- Finders Keepers...
Chapter 37- Meeting the future queen.
chapter 38 - There might be something that wasn't there before...
chapter 39 - Cody diaries...
chapter 40 - Cains diaries ...
chapter 41 - Demi's diaries.
chapter 42 - too good to be true.
chapter 43- beginning of something
Chapter 44 - Tyler Taylor the long-lost Prince...
Chapter 45 - Never walk the halls.
chapter 46- Tell me it was a bad dream
Chapter 47- unhappy birthday
Chapter 49- news travels fast

Chapter 26- Let the games begin.

13 0 0
By KatieBxoxox

Abigale  Kirsty Taylor pov:

It was like it was a dream, after Jack's question I actually thought about it, even though I knew deep down I had to say no. But I still thought about it and smiled at the idea of running away and having a life with him. And maybe In the far future settling down and having children of my own?   We ran, and we didn't think about anything, we kept going holding on to each other. Smiled kept on our faces as we ran, and we stopped off in my room. I closed it but I heard someone, so I tried hiding Jack, but it was too late.  My eyes were down not wanting to see my brother's judging face, his face looked dark with annoyance. In my head, I was burying my own body six-foot deep.  My heart exploded and it raced against the clock. some things were never meant to be.  Carlos stared right into my soul and looked right at me saying "You are so lucky it was me and not dad, he would be so angry with you, his perfect daughter being with a  Pauper, I knew something was going on with you. I was right" My eye-rolled "Take that back!" he responded, "Is it not true though?"  I began to cry. Jack held on to my hand. 

 "So what's the big plan? You can't run away, we don't choose our own families, You got it so easy Abi why are you acting like this?" He asks like it's an easy answer. I replied "It's not the same, I'm not like you and Eddie I don't want to crown as you do. I just want to live and be happy. I'm going, you can't  stop me." He looked at me and smirked "Yeah your right I can not stop you, but you know dad or mum will find you, what Do I tell them?" "Well, may the odds be ever in their favor?"  Carlos laughed to himself "You're not going to get very far, I give you a day at the most,  then they'll find you."  I said, "Don't tell them, let them think that guy took me." Carlos looked at me with disgust "How cruel." I and Jack look at each other and said together "good luck."  I took a moment to see my brother's face, He was angry, no clue what he would do, I did what I thought I had to do.  Then we ran as fast as we could and got out of there leaving my brother Carlos behind.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.5K 54
Lily knew that she'd have a weakness someday. Only, she never expected it to be him. Daily updates.
35.6K 1.1K 22
Two boys. One royal, one not. Out there just trying to figure out how to be together.
85 12 5
What happens when King Henry decides to add a commoner to the royal succession line, all while his heir is a female among brothers? Will his love for...
35.2K 1.1K 32
"I never thought it would end up this way. You hurt me , you killed my brother and now you are trying to destroy of what is left of my family. Then a...