Lost One

Per ayshiaink

g!p M茅s

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
SERIAL
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
part 2

28

2.3K 112 62
Per ayshiaink

Make sure y'all go read the last chapter!

Omniscient

The house was quiet currently. It was the next morning, barely even 8 AM. Beyoncé was the only one up but still hadn't made it out of the bed. Honestly, she didn't want to wake up. She knew she would have to deal with things that she really didn't want to.

Of course she had Onika to help her but this was her house, the one that May was staying at and the one that Solange would and comes to whenever she wants too.

When she felt a hand on her chest, she opened her eyes to see her girlfriend crawling up on the bed. "Bey?" She knew Beyoncé was up just by the way her chest was moving. "Hm?"

"Wake up please." She demanded, softly. She had fallen asleep with Maylean, not on purpose but after her crying session, she fell asleep, with Onika still holding her.

They didn't talk at all.

Bey sat up, pulling Onika to straddle her lap. "Good morning baby." She closed her eyes again.

"Morning." She smiled, bringing her hands up to open Beyonces mouth, popping a mint in it. "Wha-" Beyoncé cut herself off when she saw her pulling off her shirt and her breast on full display.

Onikas lips opened before her tongue invaded Beys mouth. She dominated the kiss and the dom definitely didn't mind.

"Mm." Bey deepened the kiss, wrapping her arms tightly around her girlfriends waist. The fact that her stomach was definitely growing made her even more attractive to Bey.

They could feel the mint swapping from each other's mouth. Onika pulled away, she felt high off lust and you could see it all in her face. "What's the matter with you?" The now awake woman asked.

"So horny." She sighed out, guiding Beys hand to her thong. She flat palmed her hand, letting Beyoncé feel all the wetness just from the outside of the fabric.

Beyoncé chuckled, tugging the panties until it tore. It was very thin. "I'm not even mad." She wasn't. She wanted, needed to be touched. She didn't even know what made her like this, this early.

Onika slightly slumped when she felt fingers rubbing her clit. Her vagina was literally throbbing.

"Damn Nika." Beyoncé was fascinated. The way she felt towards this woman was beyond normal.

Onikas breathing was started to pick up. She held Beys wrist, pulling her hand away. "Fuck me. I'm serious." She yanked Beys shorts under her butt.

"Ok." She smiled. When she felt Onika around her, she couldn't help but sigh.

Almost immediately Onika started moving her hips, bringing her lip into her mouth. This felt so good already.

Her hands rested on Beys shoulder. The feeling of Beyoncé stretching her out was intense and she was struggling to keep herself up because it was hurting so good. Her ass grinds against Beyonces mid area, quietly moaning before she was pulled into a heated kiss.

Onika felt soft hands on her back, caressing her as they kissed and grind against each other. She struggled to kiss back, once she changed her rhythm and bounced on her hard dick.

"Baby." Beyoncé spoke, her chest was heaving, while she laid back on the head board. Her hands were all over Onikas thick ass, "Don't stop." She moaned out.

Onika smiled, leaning forward as she continued her bounces. She brought herself down deep, stopping when Beyoncé hit her cervix then sighed.

"Shitt." She moaned, when Beyoncé pulled her up, flipping her before entering her again. This time in missionary. This was Onikas favorite position and she knew bey did this on purpose.

Onikas body started to tense up as she felt her throat being gripped. Beys thrust were deep and rough. Her hips were moving fast and she herself was about to cum. She just desperately needed for her lover to cum first.

"I know you want to cum, I can feel you." Bey groaned out, using her other hand to rub her girlfriends clit. "Stop fighting it."

"Shittt." Onika head threw back and her eyes shut tight. The tight circles on her clit, plus her spot getting hit repeatedly definitely made it harder  for her to keep herself stable.

"Open your eyes." She did.

Her body started to shake, and Beyoncé tried to chase her own nut, knowing Onika was almost there. "Fuck, Fuck." She was trying not to scream. A few more thrust and her eyes were rolling to the back of her head. A moan escaped her mouth as her body slumped more into the mattress.

"So fucking sexy." Bey complimented, watching her cum before she let herself loose inside of her girlfriends tight walls. "Mm."

Onika loved the feeling, she needed a stress reliever and this definitely did it for her.

Beyonces body laid next to her, she was still in a slight state of euphoria when Onika got herself together. She turned over, in the safest way possible, kissing Beys cheek before whispering, "I love you." Her arms wrapped around her lovers waist loosely and her eyes closed.

She wasn't tired, just currently drained out. Beyonces let out a deep breath. There was a smile on her face as she turned slightly to caress her girlfriends body and kiss along the side of her face.

"I love you."

Beyoncé didn't know why Onika was acting like this so early in the morning but she didn't mind. Not at all.

Beyonce catered to her woman as soon as they started they day. She ran the loofah down the side of Onika hip, holding her arm up slightly. Onika just stared at her, this was a complete turn on to her and for some reason she wanted her again.

Leaning in, she kissed the side of Beyoncés lip then on them. Bey looked up, not surprised by the face of lust she was receiving. ''Baby..." She was begging with her body language and tone.

Bey smiled, thinking to herself, how did I get so lucky?

They went another round as the water ran down both of their skin. Onika loved the intense feeling every time her and Beyoncés body collided.

Eventually, they really started their day, fixing theirselves up and moisturizing their bodies.

"Let me do it." Onika stepped in front of her girlfriend as she tried to put her bee necklace on in the mirror. Bey passed it to her turning so she could successfully get the necklace on. "Im hungry." Bey kissed her cheek.

"What would you like to eat?"

Onika laughed.

"What's so funny?" It was only them in the room.

"You."

Beyonce raised her eyebrow. "Me?"

"Yes nigga. You don't talk like that. Puss make you speak proper and shit."

She rolled her eyes, mushing Onika head lightly. "It's pussy, not puss. You so ugly for that." Onika smiled, She didn't know why she was smiling so much, it must be the sex that made her forget she would have to handle the May and Solange.

Bey leaned down, kissing Onika smile until she kissed her back. "I have to go now. What do you want to eat?" Bey had to make money someway. Her girlfriend did't like the idea of her leaving but knew she had to.

"I have my food in the fridge. I really don't want you to go."

"I have to make money for you and my baby girl."

Onika just rolled her eyes. She still wanted a boy. "Its not like you're broke. You get money everywhere you go. Plus, I make enough money for the both of us."

"Ok but Im the man in this relationship, not you." Beyonce spoke, portraying that she should be the provider.

"Beyonce." Onikas head shook. "There is no man in this relationship. This is a lesbian relationship."

"Okay but I have a dick."

"Okay but you're a lady. I'm not straight for real." Onika said, making Beyoncé raise her brow.

"I'll just stay quiet." Her bringing up the fact that she loved attention from boys would've started a argument.

Eventually she left, leaving Onika lonely to tend to herself. She changed her sheets, cleaning everything up. Usually Bey does this but she wasn't here, obviously. After applying new sheets she searched for something to do but there was nothing.

She decided instagram reels were the way to go. Seeing a video of a boiled egg she decided she wanted them with a sausage and pickles for breakfast.

Her legs were slightly not working right now so she went to wake up Maylean.

"May." She shook her, enough to wake her. "Can yo-"

"I might actually kill myself. Please let me stay in bed."

"Uh-" She didn't know if she should take May serious. "Okay, love you." She stepped away. She could just ask Solange.

"Oh shit- Wait you're pregnant. What do you need help with?"

Onika chuckled, shaking her head. "Its fine, Ill ask Solange." And that she went to do.

Solange was already up and when saw Onika enter the room her face turned to disgust. "Get out. I heard all of that." She must be talking about the sex.

Its best to ignore this and act like it never happened, Nika thought. "Good morning, Can you please make me breakfast."

"Anything for the pregnant lady."

Solange set the water on the hot stove. "Don't you think it's a little too early for pickles?"

"Not really, I do worse shit way earlier. Plus pickles can be eaten at literally any time."

"Trust me, I know."

Onika waved her off, they had other things to talk about. "What happened last night?" Immediately solange sucked her teeth. Not because she was annoyed with Onika but because she was still irritated with the situation from yesterday.

"We was having fun but she fucked it up."

"If you don't explain."

She set the eggs in the boiling water. "We was turnt. A little intoxicated, bu-"

"Wait- Turnt? Okay." She decided she'd just let her finish.

"Yes turnt. Anyways. It was just us and we got a little too drunk but I could still think. But anyways we were having fun, playing games, she kissed me and we both just laughed about it, it wasn't nothing serious. But anyways I had to use the bathroom and I left my phone down there. Do you know the girl that she's been talking to for like 4 months now?"

Onika nodded, "Yeah, she told me a little something."

"Yeah she texted me, saying she wanted to see me and she seen it because we follow each other and it didn't come up in my request."

"Wait what does she mean see you?" Onikas eyebrow raised. She hoped Solange wasn't being fake.

"Listen bitch damn." Solo aggressively waved the knife in her hand before cutting the big pickle into slices. "Me and the girl haven't texted. I feel like she texted me that out of spite because she knew May was with me and the other day they had gotten into a argument because May had this other boy posting her."

This little girl is ridiculous, Onika thought. "He posted her how? Saying she was his girl?"

"Basically, they was in a car and he handed her a stack of money, she was all happy and shit and he posted it with a white heart emoji and a period at the end like boy ok?"

Onika just chuckled, this reminded her of a lot.

"But she going to start yelling at me talking about why is she texting her because she couldn't see our messages she just saw the notifications. While she trying to argue with me, I'm telling her, 'you're drunk. I'm not about to argue with you.' Even though I was a little too."

"This is why y'all shouldn't be drinking. Y'all are kids." Onika stressed.

"See this is why we tell Beyoncé things and not you."

"Don't care. Continue."

"It basically just escalated from there. She wasn't stopping and it was starting to make me mad so we actually started arguing in each other face threatening to beat each other's ass and she mushed my face the first time so we started fight. Then I called y'all. She threw my shit around so when she came back down with my favorite shirt ripped up we started fighting again and we were breaking stuff."

"Who won?" Onika honestly wanted to know.

"I don't know really, she hit hard as fuck, it suprised me but you already know I didn't lose, but she ain't either so." She shrugged. "But yeah we basically fought until Bey got here and when she did, I really tried to stab her but Bey didn't let me. May was punching walls and shit, she was really upset. I didn't even do shit. She like playing with people and now she got problems that's affected more than just her."

There was a decent size hole along with a tiny hole in the wall.

Onika

"I'm so done with her. Seriously. She's been acting like a bitch for a while now and I've constantly been arguing with her, she makes me mad literally everyday. Yesterday was bound to come."

"Bitch shut the fuck up." I actually jumped hearing Mays voice.

"Or what?" I had to grab Solange by her shirt.

"If y'all start fighting, I promise you, you'll both be outside. I'm pregnant and will not be trying to break up a fight between two grown ass kids."

May sucked her teeth, making my head turn to her with a quickness. She saw the look on my face then lowly apologized.

"That's your fucking problem now." Her damn attitude. "Y'all can either sit down here, in front of me and talk it out or just simply act like the other person doesn't exists and shut the fuck up."

It was like they were both trying to figure out what they wanted to do in their head and sat down. May beside me and Solange on the other side of the island.

"Go ahead." None of them spoke. "Don't be annoying, just talk. Y'all act like y'all weren't close."

"We were close until she decided to start acting like she didn't have common sense." Solange finally expressed. "And I really don't like that because you were the only person closer to my age that I felt comfortable around and I just simply liked being around you until now."

Maylean actually let her talk, which was surprising. Looking at her, she looked tired and just simply over it.

"I don't feel like I've been acting anyway. Yesterday, I had every reason to be mad. You left out so many shit when you were just sitting her venting about me, as if you didn't used to fuck with her, and never told me about it."

Huh?

"It wasn't fucking important!" They we're starting to get loud with each other and I just knew it was going to get worse.

"Bitch she took your virginity and got you pregnant!" Maylean stressed and after Solange eyes almost popped out her head.

Wait ew?... WHAT?

"What?" I just had to stop and ask. May told me that the girl was just like Bey, when it came to their body but I didn't know these girls were actually having sex. Even though Solange is 18 now.

(I changed her age.)

Solange got up, she was definitely mad now, her ears were red before she literally started cussing her out. "What the fuck is actually wrong with you?! Bitch I never told Onika about that!"

May just looked at her unamused. "I honestly don't care." After she said that, I stood. Solange was going to hit her if I hadn't pushed her away lightly.

"Can y'all relax?"

"No because she literally had sex with my girlfriend!" How the fuck do they have boy/girl problems THIS bad.

"It was before I even knew you!"

"It doesn't matter! You should have told me! I let her touch me, you stupid bitch. I wouldn't have even looked at her if you just told me!"

"Why are you so mad? I don't care about her anymore! I don't want to be with her anymore. You are, so what's the problem? And you act like you don't have anyone else."

I honestly didn't know who's side I was on. Solange or May? Who should I even choose..

"You don't understand. I wouldn't have been mad if you would have told me as soon as I told you she texted me. She wouldn't have the chance to be going around saying how she had the both of us. I shouldn't have figured out through her because she wanted to make me feel like shit. YOU should have been told me, months ago."

May wasn't yelling anymore, She just sounded hurt.

It was slightly hurting me to see them going at it like this, fighting and all, over a girl.

"You had sex with her?" Solange asked and my head shot to May. I wouldn't be mad, maybe a little disappointed but I wouldn't have the right to be. Bey took my virginity at literally 15 years old. I regret loosing it so young but definitely don't regret losing it to Bey. She stayed with me and made sure I was okay, even after we had sex. I didn't have sex with anybody else until I turned 21. It wasn't up until the end of senior year that she started acting crazy.

Hanging around the wrong crowd, having desperate women follow behind her as she got in contact with more popular people, outside of school. I hated her after we graduated.

"No we didn't have sex. I just told you she only touched me. Don't ask me no questions about him." I honestly can't believe what i'm hearing.

I still can't believe Solange was pregnant at some point or that she even liked girls. I'm not going to ask where the baby is because if there was one, I most likely would've been met them.

Solange looked at her in disbelief before just walking off. Even though I don't want them to argue, but this was pure entertainment and I had no idea I was this clueless to these girls lives.

I looked over at May, "What the fuck?"

"What?" She rolled her neck. Her fucking attitude...

"I'm two seconds away from slapping the shit out of you, so bye." I just turned back to my boiling eggs. I honestly could've made them myself but I was just being lazy.

A few minutes later, I heard Mays door slam from all the way upstairs, then her footsteps. "Where are you going?" I bit into the boiled egg.

She just looked at me before looking away, making her way towards the door. "I know you hear me talking to you."

"You better not leave out that door." She left anyways, making sure to slam it behind her, sending vibrations all through the house.

I had to close my eyes and just breathe. If I went out there, we would've been fighting. Baby and all.

I decided I'd just call Bey. She answered quick. "Hello?"

"Bey..." I sighed.

"What's the matter? I'm on my way back right now." She sounded concerned but she didn't need to be. At least not for me, definitely for May.

"I'm going to hit her Bey."

She lowly huffed. She knew I wasn't kidding. "I've been trying Bey. I really have but she's so disrespectful."

"I shouldn't have left you there with her. Open the door for me." I hung up and went to go open the door. May was gone and so was her car. She doesn't even deserve one. Nor does she have a license, just her permit. There is literally no adult with a driver's license with her right now.

When Bey made her way towards me, she pulled me into her. Hugging me like she hasn't seen me all year. "Bey I saw you literally this morning." I smiled, running my fingers down the back of her neck.

She calmed me down, without even having to do much.

"I can never give up touching you." She pulled away. "Where is May?" She guided me back into the house.

"I have no idea. She left and when I asked her where she was going she literally looked me right in my face and continued walking."

Bey was about to speak but I beat her to it. "Wait. Do you know why they got into that fight yesterday?" She shook her head no.

Yeah I'm telling her everything. Maybe not the solange being pregnant part because she definitely didn't know, if she did she would've told me.

I'm not on anybodies side because they're both wrong but Maylean really did have Solange messed up, speaking on things that Solo obviously didn't want to be known.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

33.9K 1.9K 20
"often times i wonder if the risk is worth it.. but as soon as i look into those eyes all of my worries go away. how could one soul make me want to t...
57K 2.9K 28
BEYNIKA. That's all to say loves鈾ワ笍
4.2K 172 24
Read To Know?
25.9K 691 11
Beynika 馃挄