I Ran Away after Dumping the...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Xiandouhua Alternate Title: 甩了首领宰后我跑路了 Summary: There is a beautiful canary in the office of Mafia in... More

1: Canary
2: The Day We Met
3: Want You
4: The Rain Is Coming
5: Teach Bad
6: Poisoned
7: Bold Plans
8: Action Begins
9: Mantis Catching Cicadas
10: Oriole Behind
11: It's Not Right
12: Got Caught
13: Is it a Coincidence?
14: I Got It
15: He's Wronged
16: Truth Revealed
17: Don't Try to Escape
18: A Brain Supplement
19: Become A Detective
20: Love Consultation
21: Astringent
22: Carried Me
23: Make You Fall in Love With Me
24: The Domineering President's Runaway Wife
25: Shocking the Comics World
26: Male Mother
27: Become an idol?
28: Ambiguous Game
29: Tooth Mark
30: Incarnate the Sun
31: Craving More
32: I Beat Myself
33: You are a Fairy
34: As Expected of You
35: Accident First
36: One More Week
37: Miss Big Race
38: We are Pure Love
39: Butei vs Mafia
40: Isn't that just Support?
41: Boxing Gloves
42: Decreased Favorability
43: The Devil Captured by Love
44: Chat Genius
45: True and False Dazai
46: Double Slaughter Duel
47: Invincible
48: Wrong Person
49: Too dog
50: Finally Meet
51: Double slaughter sandwich
52: God Assist
53: Are you Embarrassed?
54: Fancy Support Scene
55: Beautiful Alone
56: Pig Teammate
57: Please Go for Tea
58: Back Home
59: Confession
60: Crazy
61: My Muse
62: Search Action
63: Attract each other
64: Step by Step
65: Experiment
66: Quiz
67: Preparations for Each
68: Who is Liuli
70: Plan
71: Discharge
72: At Your Own Risk
73: World Line
74: Accept You

69: Successful rescue

20 2 0
By Spinfoxie

69: "finally found you"

    Due to the appeal of idol Ruri and manga artist Ruri, a huge crowd surrounds a spacious outdoor stage in Yokohama.

    Everyone was whispering whether the manga artist Ruri-sensei and idol Ruri were the same person.

    They came here in pursuit of the truth, waiting under the scorching sun, looking forward to Ruri's appearance.

    In the outermost part of the crowd, there is no lack of a big man wearing a cloak, covering himself tightly, with a bulging waist, and he will subconsciously touch it at any time.

    These are the subordinates that Fyodor arranged in advance. Because there were too many people gathered, it was not easy to control. Fyordo separated almost all the subordinates, leaving only a few people to protect himself.

    Seeing that the food needle pointed to twelve, the audience below began to riot, and Fyodor could almost imagine the appearance of all the members being controlled for a while, smiling gently.

    He put the shield that restrained Ruli back on, and confidently did not control this issue remotely, but accompanied Ruli to the stage.

    In fact, unless he made all of his minions deaf, Fyodor would never put them with Ruri alone.

    In case of being controlled by the mind, all these plans can be lost.

    "Let's go."

    Fyodor personally held Ruli's hand and walked towards the center of the stage with Ruli.

    But he just watched Ruri go to the stage, and would not allow himself to be exposed to everyone's eyes.

    Therefore, when he saw Ruri's back, he didn't see the shimmering eyes of the young man when he raised his head, regaining the incomparably beautiful vitality.

    Because he was going to go on stage, Feyordo specially bought new clothes for Ruri, and carefully groomed the other party.

    Although the teenager looked a little thin, his scarred wrists were covered by clothes, and when he raised his head and smiled, he became the glamorous idol again.

    The moment he appeared, the bottom suddenly became silent.

    Pairs of eyes were watching Ruri, anticipating what information he would announce.

    Only a few attentive people found out that Ruri was not wearing a typing machine today!

    So how should this young man speak, it must have been recorded in advance.

    However, what shocked all of them was that the boy held the microphone, opened his lips slightly, and said a word in person: "Hello everyone, I'm Ruri."

    "..."

    For a while, the person below Everyone took a deep breath.

    Ruri actually spoke!

    Aren't his characters all dumb characters, he's been lying to them and digging his own grave? ?

    There was a commotion in the crowd, but Fyodor raised his lips. He installed an amplifier on the microphone used by Ruri, presumably now everyone has been under the control of the mind.

    Planning is about to begin.

    Ruri continued to say the second sentence: "It's also a cartoonist and author Ruri."

    Facing the audience's jaw-dropping gaze, he smiled: "Many people think I'm a woman, I'm sorry, I am Male. But the cartoon I drew is really my true feelings, and there is no need to doubt it."

    "The other thing about my inability to speak... I really couldn't speak before, but recently I made up my mind to have an operation. I finally regained my voice."

    "To call everyone here today is also a decision I made after thinking about it for a long time. I can speak, and I want to be the first to tell everyone about this..."

    He was still saying earnestly. , according to Fyodor's script.

    However, Fyodor frowned suddenly, feeling that the crowd below was a little strange.

    - Appears to be very awake and shows no signs of being controlled.

    This is not quite right.

    According to past experience, everyone will be affected the first time they hear Ruli's voice, but now, it has been two or three minutes, and the crowd is still in order.

    He began to quickly analyze the reasons.

    Too many people? Amplifier broken? Is there something wrong with Ruri's voice?

    But all of them were rejected by him personally.

    In an instant, Fyodor decided to interrupt Ruri's speech and stepped forward to check in person.

    However, just as he was about to walk towards the stage, something hard suddenly hit behind him. With this familiar touch, Fyodor immediately looked back and stopped.

    "Don't move." The man behind him threatened him with a deliberately lowered voice, "Raise your hands."

    Fyodor's face was a little dark, and he didn't speak, but slowly raised his hands, but for a moment, the look in his eyes Getting sharp, taking advantage of the fact that the person was not paying attention, he quickly turned around and placed his palm on the shoulder of the figure behind him, and activated his ability.

    The power of Sin and Punishment was activated normally, but the figure he held down had no effect.

    Fyodor widened his eyes suddenly, but he showed a strange excitement in his stunnedness: "It turned out to be you." The

    sun gradually hit the face of the person who came, making that black curly hair and quite delicate face reflect particularly obvious.

    "Long time no see." Osamu Dazai stared at him with a smile, but his eyes were full of coldness, "Ruri of my family is under your care."

    "Aren't you lying in the hospital?" Fyodor subconsciously wanted to contact his subordinates , but Osamu Dazai interrupted him indifferently, "Your subordinates have all been captured, the armed detective agency, the port mafia, you who provoked the two major organizations, do you still think you

    have a chance to survive?" Feeling it, Feodor raised his head and looked at the top of the tall building on the side facing the sun.

    That was originally the position of the sniper he prepared, but now, crouching on the roof is an orange-haired youth in black clothes and a hat.

    He was looking down at him with cold eyes.

    "...According to my information, you should still be fighting."

    Fyodor looked back, although the matter was almost a foregone conclusion, he still looked so calm.

    He even had the time to ask Dazai Osamu what was going on.

    "A hallucination?" Feodor could only spit out the possibility.

    "That's right, our armed detective agency has an ability user who can create hallucinations." Osamu Dazai laughed, his eyes sharp, "Don't make him small."

    "As for the ability virus, it has already been solved by me. "

    But the person in the ward is not a hallucination, and I personally confirmed that you fell into a coma."

    Fyodor couldn't help pinching his chin and thought hard: "What the hell is going on, I know all the mysteries. It's already been solved, only about you."

    Facing Dazai Osamu's 'take a guess' expression, he thought thoughtfully: "Unless, there are two Dazai Osamu."

    "Who knows? "Osamu Dazai shrugged his shoulders and laughed at him, "Why don't you go to jail and think about this matter, I've already called the police, this time the plan is that you failed, don't think about it. Run away."

    "Indeed, from the moment you are caught again, this operation will be declared a failure."

    The Russian who said this did not feel any frustration at all, just said in a calm tone, everything turned into the most The light of reason gathered in his deep purple eyes.

    "But I want to ask one more thing."

    He turned to look at Ruri, who was still talking to the audience on the stage, and smiled: "What's up with his power?"

    "Look at his neck." Dazai Zhi reminded.

    So Fyodor looked closely, and sure enough, through the raised collar, he slightly saw a black ornament similar to a collar.

    He could be sure that Ruri had never owned this thing before changing into this dress.

    "So it is." The

    average person may still be wandering in confusion, but Fyodor laughed sensually.

    He reached out and threw down the suppressor he was wearing on his head, and after playing with it for a while, he threw the suppressor on the ground indifferently.

    "Is it really that guy? I know that he is not credible."

    "I've seen enough of this excitement." Feodor yawned boredly, put his hands together, and made a statement that he could serve his sentence at any time. Ready, "Can you go?"

    So the police who had been hiding behind quickly stepped forward, handcuffed Feodor, and kept a certain distance away with him.

    On the other hand, Osamu Dazai, who was staring coldly, clenched his palms and took a deep breath.

    In fact, he didn't mind killing Feyordo, but there were too few means to kill this man, not to mention, other people supported the punishment of the law.

    Looking at Ruri, who was bowing to the audience in the middle of the stage, the warmth in Dazai Osamu's eyes gradually rose, and then he made a phone call and told the others that the solution had been completed.

    The port mafia sanctioned the remaining rats and left, while the members of the Armed Detective Agency gathered in the background.

    So, when Ruri, who had successfully finished her speech in a group of audiences, walked to the stage step by step, she saw these familiar and nostalgic faces.

    Her eyes were faintly flushed red, and Li Li pursed her lips, and stared at these friends.

    The members of the Armed Detective Agency seemed to want to go up to greet Ruli as soon as possible, but their eyes fell on Ruli's thin cheeks, and they were in a bad state of mind, so they suddenly didn't dare to go forward.

    Because they failed to rescue the teenager in the first time that made the teenager experience such torture.

    They felt guilty and never faced Ruri again.

    And Liu Li lingered on the spot, and even cut a long line, so that they did not dare to cross that line, so they could only stand on the opposite side at a loss.

    When they didn't know how to apologize to Ruri, a bright smile suddenly appeared on the boy's face.

    And ran all the way to approach them, jumping to embrace them in his arms.

    "...I knew you would come to me!" The

    boy's voice trembled slightly, but it contained deep joy.

    "Thank you."

    The words that came from the heart without hypocrisy made the members of the detective agency suddenly have a sour nose and fell into moving.

    "Ruri!! I finally found you!"

    They embraced Ruri in a circle, the joy of being lost and found, poured out uncontrollably.

    At this moment, everyone was immersed in joy and excitement, and no one spoke for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
11.5K 268 8
❝ she's touching his chest now ❞ [ pacey witter x oc ] started: 7/9/21 finished: side note: season 1 - 6 ❝ he takes off her dress now ❞
5.3K 285 60
Alternative Title: 转生成太宰的幼驯染之后 Author: Chen Mingming Summary: The excessive chef Tan Mahiru died, but he is alive again. Because he lived a decent l...