I Ran Away after Dumping the...

Por Spinfoxie

Author: Xiandouhua Alternate Title: 甩了首领宰后我跑路了 Summary: There is a beautiful canary in the office of Mafia in... Mais

1: Canary
2: The Day We Met
3: Want You
4: The Rain Is Coming
5: Teach Bad
6: Poisoned
7: Bold Plans
8: Action Begins
9: Mantis Catching Cicadas
10: Oriole Behind
11: It's Not Right
12: Got Caught
13: Is it a Coincidence?
14: I Got It
15: He's Wronged
16: Truth Revealed
17: Don't Try to Escape
18: A Brain Supplement
19: Become A Detective
20: Love Consultation
21: Astringent
22: Carried Me
23: Make You Fall in Love With Me
24: The Domineering President's Runaway Wife
25: Shocking the Comics World
26: Male Mother
27: Become an idol?
28: Ambiguous Game
29: Tooth Mark
30: Incarnate the Sun
31: Craving More
32: I Beat Myself
33: You are a Fairy
34: As Expected of You
35: Accident First
36: One More Week
37: Miss Big Race
38: We are Pure Love
39: Butei vs Mafia
40: Isn't that just Support?
41: Boxing Gloves
42: Decreased Favorability
43: The Devil Captured by Love
44: Chat Genius
45: True and False Dazai
46: Double Slaughter Duel
47: Invincible
48: Wrong Person
49: Too dog
50: Finally Meet
51: Double slaughter sandwich
52: God Assist
53: Are you Embarrassed?
54: Fancy Support Scene
55: Beautiful Alone
56: Pig Teammate
57: Please Go for Tea
58: Back Home
59: Confession
60: Crazy
61: My Muse
62: Search Action
63: Attract each other
64: Step by Step
65: Experiment
66: Quiz
67: Preparations for Each
69: Successful rescue
70: Plan
71: Discharge
72: At Your Own Risk
73: World Line
74: Accept You

68: Who is Liuli

17 3 0
Por Spinfoxie

68: "shush"

    The comic "The Domineering President's Runaway Wife" has already become popular all over the country, and it will be a hot search if there is something or nothing. Almost all teenagers can talk about the content.

    What everyone is most looking forward to is waiting for the publication of the monthly magazine every Sunday, then flipping through the comics to satisfy the inner desire.

    However, in the past two weeks, it has triggered a major event that people all over the country are discussing.

    That is the comic "The Domineering President's Runaway Wife", the author has stopped updating for two weeks, and there is no relevant explanation!

    The readers exploded one after another, strongly wanting the author to continue writing, but they did not have the communication method of Teacher Liuli, so they could only choose to call Shueisha's customer service phone in a fierce way.

    In just a few days, Shueisha's customer service phone was hit, and the editors in charge of the girl full were also bald because of this sudden incident.

    They also want to contact Teacher Liuli, and they also want to hold Teacher Liuli's thigh and ask the other party not to stop changing, at least give a reason to explain it.

    However, the fact is that they have now lost the whereabouts of Teacher Liuli, and they are not answering calls or text messages, and they are in a state of being unable to find anyone at all.

    Gong Qianjian, the editor in charge of Teacher Liuli, frowned and looked preoccupied all day long. He never thought about the possibility of losing contact with Teacher Liuli. Just two weeks ago, Teacher Liuli was busy with work. He is very pleased that he can also contribute high-quality manuscripts every week.

    He even felt that Teacher Liuli's character definitely didn't mean that he didn't contact him on purpose. The only possibility was that something happened to the other party.

    This is a very dangerous idea.

    He secretly suppressed this worry in his heart, and reassured the reader over and over again that Teacher Liuli was just not in good health, so don't worry.

    Some readers choked with sadness, some roared with anger, but all of them expressed their love for this comic.

    By the end, Gong Qianjian had almost skillfully dealt with all the guests and answered the next phone call skillfully.

    "Hey! Mr. Jian! Where did Teacher Liuli go! I haven't received any information about him recently. This is very wrong. Could it be that he was kidnapped! He was kidnapped! Do you want to report to the police!!"

    "… ..." Gong Qianjian glanced at the familiar number on the screen and cut off the call instantly.

    The next second, the phone rang tirelessly again.

    Gong Qianjian sighed with a headache, but still picked up the phone: "Draw your comics well, Mr. Mengye, recently some readers have reported that your content has been watered, and the style of painting has also collapsed. This is a big problem for girls. Bogey."

    Nozaki Umetaro was not worried about his comics at all at this moment, and his eyes were full of idols' safety: "How can I feel at ease in this state of life and death, Mr. Liuli! Mr. Jian, do you really have no information on Teacher Liuli?"

    "No." Gong Qianjian shook his head, "He suddenly stopped answering the phone in the past two weeks."

    "It's really strange, Mr. Liuli has just left the talent show, this time should be a more pleasant day... Could it be that some illegitimate fan found the position of Teacher Liuli and kidnapped him?!" Nozaki Umedaro exclaimed.

    Gong Qianjian couldn't clearly deny his suspicions. The fact that Teacher Liuli is the idol Ruri himself is known to their editorial department.

    When he first saw a person with the exact same face as Mr. Liuli going to the show to perform flying knives, Gong Qianjian and the people in the editorial department thought they had hallucinations.

    But as the show aired, they watched with great interest every time, and then secretly began to support idol Ruri.

    There is a sense of pride that one's own children are recognized in other fields as well.

    It wasn't until Ruri left the idol audition that they were disappointed and always felt that their hearts were empty.

    But it doesn't matter, although the idol Ruri has left, the cartoonist Ruri-sensei is still by their side.

    ——It didn’t take long for this feeling to arise, and suddenly, Ruri disappeared.

    In addition to dealing with a large number of complaints from other departments of the reader's publishing house and bookstores, the comic editors were also very worried. They let themselves into the battle while praying that Mr. Liuli would be okay.

    Because of Nozaki Umetaro, a scolding child, Gong Qianjian couldn't help but feel a cloud of dissatisfaction in his heart.

    Just as he was about to get up and wash his face to calm down, he heard the phone ring again.

    Rao is a better-tempered Gong Qianjian and couldn't help feeling that these people were a little annoying, but when he set his eyes on the screen, his eyes widened suddenly.

    I saw two words written on the screen: Ruri!

    Gong Qianjian almost stood up suddenly and answered the phone: "Mr. Liuli! Where have you been recently!"

    "What? Teacher Liuli??"

    "Ms. Liuli is calling??"

    "Oh my God, he finally Appeared! Great!!" The

    editorial department suddenly heard cheers from everyone, and looked at Gong Qianjian with anticipation.

    But Gong Qianjian did not expect that there was a voice on the phone that he had never heard before:

    "You are Ruri's editor, manga editor." The

    young man's voice was a little soft, and when he spoke, the end of the voice rose, which was quite nice.

    However, Gong Qianjian suddenly woke up: "Who are you?!"

    "Me? Um... similar to Ruri's manager." The man said leisurely, "Since you are Ruri's editor, you should be able to help Let him make a message to the world."

    "Ruri will appear in Yokohama at ten minutes tomorrow at noon to give a speech and help me spread the news."

    "Wait, what does that mean, where is Mr. Ruri? , let him answer the phone!" Gong Qianjian said with a frown.

    "He, it's a little inconvenient to answer the phone now. If you want to know what happened to him, why don't you come to Yokohama together tomorrow, and you'll see him then."

    "By the way, remember to send this message. , otherwise, you might never see Ruri again~"

    This sentence made Gong Qianjian's pupils shrink, and he suddenly realized the danger.

    But only after saying this sentence, the other party hung up the call, waited for Gong Qianjian to dial back, but found that it had been turned off.

    Gong Qianjian could only sit back in the chair in a daze, and the bad premonition in his heart became stronger.

    How to do?

    His mind was tangled, whether to do what this strange man said.

    But if you don't do it, maybe Ms. Liuli will be in danger.

    After struggling for a while, he looked at the other people in the editing room and said, "..."

    So, that night, a piece of news was topped the hot search, and the cartoonist Mr. Liuli will give an important talk in Yokohama tomorrow at noon .

    The news succeeded in making readers boil.

    It's just that the news is too sudden, except for those who are close to Yokohama, if they rush over tomorrow, it may be timed out.

    Some readers who are close to each other are proud to say that they can take time to go, and readers who are far away can only cry silently.

    They don't yet know what this trip will mean.

    I just thought that Ruri-sensei was going to explain the events that had not been updated in the past two weeks.

    As for why Yokohama? Maybe it's just being close.

    After that, another hot search was topped up, and it was the idol Ruri, who had disappeared during this period of time, and was going to hold a meeting in Yokohama at noon tomorrow.

    This is obviously more attractive than the comics, but the teenagers who like comics and the teenagers who like to chase idols are almost the same group. As soon as they overlapped the two news, they were suddenly surprised.

    Huh? what happened?

    Why did cartoonist Ruri and idol Ruri choose the same place on the same day to meet with fans? ?

    Did the two know each other?

    No, even if they know each other, it can't be such a coincidence, could it be... these two people are actually the same person? ?

    In an instant, the fans were collectively surprised.

    Some marketing accounts were also keenly aware of the gossip, and immediately began to describe the overlapping relationship between Teacher Liuli and Liuli.

    This also makes more and more people believe that the two must be related, and they can't help but plan to go to Yokohama to find out.

    And Fyodor, who planned to bring ordinary people to come, was still happily surfing the Internet.

    As a criminal with high IQ, it is impossible not to be online.

    Using public opinion to push people to Yokohama was also his plan.

    Although there are a few people who want to adjust the minds of some power users, Fyodor's ultimate goal is to make more tool people captives of Ruri, and upload this scene to the Internet.

    Then, little by little, she pushed Ruri to the position of a god and controlled all the humans.

    Of course, this is a long-term plan, a short-term plan, Fyodor just wants to clean up the power users hidden in Yokohama and make them unwittingly take the bait.

    "You already understand the plan for a while."

    Conversing with the boy sitting in the chair with his eyes lowered, Fyodor's expression was pleasant and gentle.

    "Then, I'm going to rely on you this time, Ruri." The

    young man lowered his head coldly, as if he didn't hear his words at all.

    Looking carefully, the pair of golden and sharp eyes have completely darkened, and no other person's shadow can be reflected.

    Fyodor doesn't care about his state. For him, as long as Ruri is obedient, this state is the most suitable.

    And there is no need to worry that the teenager will choose to escape.

    He quickly left the room, preparing for some things at the venue.

    At this time, there was less than an hour left until noon, and he had to check again if there were any omissions in the plan.

    "What happened to the Armed Detective Agency and the Port Mafia?"

    He asked his subordinates indifferently. He had already set his eyes on those who might be disturbing the situation to ensure that the plan would not be disturbed.

    "No problem, today is the last day of the virus ability. Soon the bosses on both sides will die. The two organizations that have no choice are fighting against each other. They are fighting fiercely, and they have dispatched all the main force." The subordinate replied respectfully. .

    Feodor was very satisfied: "So where is Dazai, still in the hospital?"

    "Yes." The subordinate said, "According to the spies' answer, he is not awake yet and is in a coma."

    As long as Osamu Dazai is not there , even if someone else suddenly disrupts the situation, there is nothing to panic.

    Feodor nodded, not paying attention to these people.

    Turn to see how many people are gathered at the venue.

    Ruri, who was left in the room, was silent.

    He still didn't move, and even if it wasn't for the slight quivering of his eyelids, he would have mistaken him for sleep.

    His figure seemed to be swallowed by darkness, falling into hell little by little.

    The experience of the past two days made him fall into silence even more.

    However, at this moment, a figure suddenly appeared in his room.

    Instead of pushing the door and entering, the whole person suddenly appeared out of thin air, causing Ruri to raise her head a little dull.

    After that, the pupils dilated rapidly.

    The visitor had the familiar short pink hair and green glasses. He was a teenager in high school.

    Ruri had only seen this face once.

    But can never forget.

    ——What a suspicious boy who brought him into this world!

    "Shh."

    He opened his mouth, eager to say something, but the boy opposite had already raised a finger to his lips and made a silent gesture.

    He walked in slowly under the eyes of the quiet Ruri, and then handed an item in his hand to Ruri.

    ...

    Feodor subconsciously looked at the monitor.

    The boy in the monitor was still in a posture with his head down, without any movement.

    "Then, it's almost time to start."

    He smiled and walked to the room where Ruri was.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

11.5K 268 8
❝ she's touching his chest now ❞ [ pacey witter x oc ] started: 7/9/21 finished: side note: season 1 - 6 ❝ he takes off her dress now ❞
2.1K 104 13
One day, I was just going shopping and suddenly I was hit by a truck...? Anyway! I woke up and found out that I was Luke von Ordane. The second male...
2.1K 126 4
There is once a deity who finds entertainment on the other's suffering. And one story caught their attention, putting a smirk into their bored face...
60.8K 1.1K 8
This is just to bug the readers who questioned my Bolt x Dog!Reader story ;) If you ever read my books that are like this, question yourselfs before...