I Ran Away after Dumping the...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Xiandouhua Alternate Title: 甩了首领宰后我跑路了 Summary: There is a beautiful canary in the office of Mafia in... More

1: Canary
2: The Day We Met
3: Want You
4: The Rain Is Coming
5: Teach Bad
6: Poisoned
7: Bold Plans
8: Action Begins
9: Mantis Catching Cicadas
10: Oriole Behind
11: It's Not Right
12: Got Caught
13: Is it a Coincidence?
14: I Got It
15: He's Wronged
16: Truth Revealed
17: Don't Try to Escape
18: A Brain Supplement
19: Become A Detective
20: Love Consultation
21: Astringent
22: Carried Me
23: Make You Fall in Love With Me
24: The Domineering President's Runaway Wife
25: Shocking the Comics World
26: Male Mother
27: Become an idol?
28: Ambiguous Game
29: Tooth Mark
30: Incarnate the Sun
31: Craving More
32: I Beat Myself
33: You are a Fairy
34: As Expected of You
35: Accident First
36: One More Week
37: Miss Big Race
38: We are Pure Love
39: Butei vs Mafia
40: Isn't that just Support?
41: Boxing Gloves
42: Decreased Favorability
43: The Devil Captured by Love
44: Chat Genius
45: True and False Dazai
46: Double Slaughter Duel
47: Invincible
48: Wrong Person
49: Too dog
50: Finally Meet
51: Double slaughter sandwich
52: God Assist
53: Are you Embarrassed?
54: Fancy Support Scene
55: Beautiful Alone
56: Pig Teammate
57: Please Go for Tea
58: Back Home
59: Confession
60: Crazy
61: My Muse
62: Search Action
63: Attract each other
64: Step by Step
65: Experiment
67: Preparations for Each
68: Who is Liuli
69: Successful rescue
70: Plan
71: Discharge
72: At Your Own Risk
73: World Line
74: Accept You

66: Quiz

12 2 0
By Spinfoxie

66: "Sinful Hands"

    Doing what you say is not a verbal threat, which is Feodor's greatest characteristic.

    He completely disregarded the lives of innocent people around him. It seemed to him that as long as he could realize his ideals, it would be very worthwhile to sacrifice a few people.

    Those who die for his 'righteousness' should also be honored.

    What can such a self-talking lunatic be restrained? Immediately, he dispatched two subordinates to randomly arrest some people in the surrounding area.

    There were children and adults among these people, but most were scrawny, with dark eyes and shabby clothes.

    One can understand the hardships of their life in this place.

    However, they finally gritted their teeth and persisted until now, but they were once again stretched out by others.

    Fyodor looked at one of the refugees with a smile, then calmly placed his palm on the other's shoulder, and said casually, "Just choose you."

    "Remember." There was a gleam in his dark purple eyes. After that, he raised his chin toward Ruli, and said gently, "It's because Ruli didn't listen to me, so you died here today." There

    was a flash of fear in the eyes of the refugee, and he seemed to understand that he was now in a He was in a very dangerous state, but just as he was about to do his best to escape Fyodor's clutches, his entire body froze, his eyes suddenly widened, and a large amount of blood spurted out of his body.

    He lost his life in silence!

    Ruri also widened his eyes in horror. In addition to the shock of a living life passing before his eyes, he was also very surprised that Fyodor had such an ability.

    Is this supernatural?

    The ability to touch and die?

    Fyodor took two steps back calmly, avoiding the splash of blood, and even showed a subtle disgust on his face.

    Just beckoning, a subordinate quickly stepped forward, and the person's cold body was moved down.

    Immediately, he looked at the terrified Ruri and smiled, "How are you, do you want to obey my orders?"

    "..."

    Ruri clenched her teeth, her heart full of entanglements.

    He knew that if he didn't obey Fyodor's orders, people would die one after another, but if he obeyed Fyodor's orders, more people would die, and it would be more tragic.

    There are bloody human lives on both sides, and both sides are unwilling to choose, but Feodor is forcing him to choose one of them.

    "Are you still hesitating?" Seeing this, Feodor sighed in disappointment, his expression helpless.

    It seems that in his eyes, Ru Li is just a disobedient child who is making trouble. As long as you clean it up, it can be rectified. It's no big deal, it just takes a little time.

    He walked over to another refugee, admired the terrified face of the other person, and patted the person who was afraid of him on the shoulder very easily.

    "Relax, death is just another way to survive."

    He explained gently, only from such an appearance, no one could tell that he was the most terrifying and cruel boss in Yokohama.

    After the voice fell, the expression of the refugee was permanently frozen in horror, and he slowly fell into a pool of blood.

    The dazzling scarlet made Ruri's heart tremble. Even if he had experienced such a kidnapping experience before, he had never faced death directly.

    Human life is in his hands, as long as he speaks gently, the life in front of him can be saved.

    But is this choice really correct? He is very afraid that once he chooses, he will gradually enter into doom.

    Fyodor looked at him with expectant eyes, but found that he had been clenching his teeth and kept silent, shaking his head with a headache, and looking at the next refugee.

    This is still a very young child, who seems to be only twelve or thirteen years old. At this time, his face is white with fright at the death of his partner.

    But he listened to Fyodor and knew where his hope lay.

    Therefore, he wisely did not choose to beg Fyodor, but suddenly shouted to Ruri: "No... I don't want to die! Please, please save me, please, I don't want to Die..."

    Tears fell together with sweat, and the boy's face was already full of tears. When he shouted these desperate words in a hoarse voice, Ruri knew that the scale in his heart had finally shifted.

    No one can refuse to make such a request for his own living life, Ruri is not a god, and the same is true.

    "...I see, I obey your order, you don't hurt him."

    ...Sorry.

    Ruri bit her lower lip, her lips almost turning blood red.

    He chose to open his hands to those who asked for help.

    It also means seeing and dying to other people.

    Ah, he has become a sinful person, and he can no longer wash away the blood stains on his hands.

    "Very good." Fyodor finally stopped the palm of the boy's hand, showing a satisfied smile, "Your choice is wise."

    "Then let him go." Ruli's eyes burst into a monstrous anger. , typing hard, "If I hurt him again, I will refuse to cooperate!"

    "Of course, but he is a useless kid. I will give it to you if you want." Like throwing a sack, he grabbed the boy's arm and threw it to Ruri.

    Ruri hurriedly took it, hugged the thin body tightly, and silently said two syllables: "Sorry."

    The boy lying on his chest was still trembling, apparently not recovering from the shock God, Ruli hugged him distressedly, but his heart was so painful that it almost bleeds.

    He was also vulnerable and wanted to be thrown into a safe and warm embrace.

    Dazai... where are you now?

    Ruri twitched her sore nose and realized that this was the first time that he missed Dazai Osamu so much.

    A small-scale experiment started like this, and because Ruri began to cooperate, the experiment went quite smoothly.

    First, let Ruri shout out the order to gather all the staff at the amplifier, and then let the subordinates distributed in various places check the reactions of the people in this area.

    The results of the feedback were very informative to Feodor, and the booster of Saiki Kongsuke was really useful.

    Everyone who heard Ruri's voice couldn't help but move, and approached Ruri's position uncontrollably.

    Although they found that many people were rushing in that direction, and there was a little bit of vigilance in their hearts, the effect of mind control still overcame their instincts.

    Within a few minutes, a large number of people gathered at Ruri.

    Fyodor, who was watching everything from a high place, raised the corners of his lips in pleasure.

    The first step is to gather the people and achieve the goal, and the second step is to select the power users.

    This would have been a difficult choice, but with Ruri there, it was extremely easy.

    Ruri only needs to stand on a high platform, surrounded by subordinates to protect the surrounding people from rushing up, and then spit out a sentence:

    "Now I want to attack the nearby power users, then please don't act, the rest If there are people who know people with abilities, please attack them now."

    Ordinary people are weak and easy to follow Ruri's orders, but people with abilities don't.

    When he heard this sentence, the subordinates that Fyodor set up in advance began to act: "I know who the superpowers are, kill them!"

    At the same time, other people responded, and the difference was different. The capable people only felt that the crisis was coming, and they subconsciously planned to escape.

    In this way, it is very simple to distinguish who is a power user.

    Coupled with the assistance of a group of strangers, Feodor easily arrested a large number of power users.

    However, these power users are not vegetarians, and each of them has exerted their own power. Inevitably, other people who did not escape will suffer casualties.

    Seeing those under his mental control, rushing to kill the supernatural beings even in danger, Ruri's heart throbbed in pain.

    He couldn't bear to see those people die one after another, and silently looked away.

    Now, saying sorry, sorry, not intentional, etc., is meaningless.

    The moment he chose to save the boy, he lost the qualification to apologize.

    In the end, the results of the experiment were very successful, and it was confirmed that the ability users could be captured. Because of Ruli, those ability users who were hiding in Tibet would pour out in large numbers, so it would not be too cool to catch them all.

    The problem that had been plaguing Feodor for a long time was solved in this way.

    "It's very good." Fyodor praised Ruri without hesitation, "I really didn't miss it, your ability is really wonderful."

    "This time our experiment is only a small radium street, but Next time, it can be extended to Yokohama, Tokyo, and even the whole of Japan."

    "Ah, just thinking about such a scene, I can't bear it anymore."

    Fyodor hugged himself excitedly, his purple eyes full of It was because of excitement and seemed extremely happy that he didn't even tie Ruri this time, but just put handcuffs on to prevent the other party from escaping.

    "..." Ruri just kept silent and lowered her eyes lightly.

    "By the way, what about this little guy?" When he left, Fyodor glanced at the kid who was rescued by Ruri, feeling a little distressed.

    "If you like, I can leave him for your company." As if rewarding, he gently encouraged Ruri.

    Ruri glanced at the boy beside him, shook his head firmly and refused.

    Staying here is like a bruised bird in a cage.

    He didn't want the teenagers to have this kind of experience.

    "That's a pity, just let him go." Fyodor did not take the boy seriously, and readily agreed to Ruri's request.

    This made Ruri slightly relieved, and watched the boy leave with soothing eyes.

    He wanted to stretch out his hand to soothe the boy's fragile nerves again, but just halfway through, the boy trembled in fear, his eyes full of resistance to him.

    Ruri's arm just stopped in mid-air.

    In the end, he silently took it back.

    Yes, in the eyes of others, he is also a member of the criminal.

    What qualifications do you have to cleanse yourself?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 178 83
Alternative Title: 与切片哒宰恋爱的我 Author: Hua Jiuge Summary: Terao Yasuke is a grassroots employee of Mafia, and his daily task is to play fish and be...
584K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
60.8K 1.1K 8
This is just to bug the readers who questioned my Bolt x Dog!Reader story ;) If you ever read my books that are like this, question yourselfs before...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...