I Ran Away after Dumping the...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Xiandouhua Alternate Title: 甩了首领宰后我跑路了 Summary: There is a beautiful canary in the office of Mafia in... More

1: Canary
2: The Day We Met
3: Want You
4: The Rain Is Coming
5: Teach Bad
6: Poisoned
7: Bold Plans
8: Action Begins
9: Mantis Catching Cicadas
10: Oriole Behind
11: It's Not Right
12: Got Caught
13: Is it a Coincidence?
14: I Got It
15: He's Wronged
16: Truth Revealed
17: Don't Try to Escape
18: A Brain Supplement
19: Become A Detective
20: Love Consultation
21: Astringent
22: Carried Me
23: Make You Fall in Love With Me
24: The Domineering President's Runaway Wife
25: Shocking the Comics World
26: Male Mother
27: Become an idol?
28: Ambiguous Game
29: Tooth Mark
30: Incarnate the Sun
31: Craving More
32: I Beat Myself
33: You are a Fairy
34: As Expected of You
35: Accident First
36: One More Week
37: Miss Big Race
38: We are Pure Love
39: Butei vs Mafia
40: Isn't that just Support?
41: Boxing Gloves
42: Decreased Favorability
43: The Devil Captured by Love
44: Chat Genius
45: True and False Dazai
46: Double Slaughter Duel
47: Invincible
48: Wrong Person
49: Too dog
50: Finally Meet
51: Double slaughter sandwich
52: God Assist
53: Are you Embarrassed?
54: Fancy Support Scene
55: Beautiful Alone
56: Pig Teammate
57: Please Go for Tea
58: Back Home
59: Confession
60: Crazy
61: My Muse
63: Attract each other
64: Step by Step
65: Experiment
66: Quiz
67: Preparations for Each
68: Who is Liuli
69: Successful rescue
70: Plan
71: Discharge
72: At Your Own Risk
73: World Line
74: Accept You

62: Search Action

17 2 0
By Spinfoxie

62: "It must be the devil"

    When they heard the explosion, the two Dazai Osamu rushed up the stairs almost immediately.

    At the same time, he pushed open the door of Ruri's room and called out, "Ruri!"

    However, all they were left with were the broken furniture and the empty room.

    Ruri's figure disappeared, replaced by a large hole in the glass that was completely shattered.

    The two Dazai Osamu subconsciously came to the floor-to-ceiling windows, and saw a lot of pedestrians gathered in the street outside. It seemed that they came because of the explosion. As for Ruri and the people who kidnapped him, there was no figure at all. landing.

    "Damn it!" Osamu Dazai, the leader, slammed his fist into the wall beside him, and in just a few minutes before he saw it, someone sneaked up on the second floor and abducted Ruri away.

    What a humiliation, what an anxiety.

    He immediately turned to look at the other Dazai Osamu who was frowning: "You know what happened! Tell me!"

    Reason told him that this matter had nothing to do with Dazai Osamu in this world, but about Ruri, things have always been It was Dazai Osamu here who knew best, as if he had grabbed the last straw, he locked onto Dazai Osamu tightly and questioned.

    "...Probably can think of a few suspects." Osamu Dazai pondered for a while and came to some conclusions, but he still suggested, "Let's gather people to look around first, it would be best if we can catch up with those people. "Okay .

    " At this moment, the thoughts of the two Dazai Osamu were surprisingly consistent.

    And at the same time take out the phone and start dialing the phone number.

    It is not surprising that Dazai Osamu went to the armed detective agency to find it, but the leader Dazai Osamu did not ask the port mafia for help.

    He quickly dialed the phone number of his real subordinate: "Zhongya, come to me immediately, Ruri was taken away, you track it from the sky, if you see a suspicious person, it doesn't matter if you suppress it or not."

    At this time, he didn't bother to cover up his own power, and gave an order directly: "Call Atsushi, and search for both sides."

    This sentence did not avoid Dazai Osamu, so he happened to communicate with the Armed Detective Agency. Dazai Osamu called out the familiar name at the same time.

    "Ton..."

    Hearing the overlapping voice lines on the other side, Osamu Dazai paused the topic in surprise, and glanced at the leader Osamu Dazai with a thoughtful gaze.

    With his intelligence, he almost immediately understood what the leader, Osamu Dazai, had been secretly doing these days.

    "Mr. Dazai? What's wrong?"

    It wasn't until Atsushi Nakajima's doubtful voice came over the phone that he temporarily restrained his emotions and said the matter of looking for Ruri again.

    After the two of them communicated, they looked at each other again.

    There seemed to be a thousand words in this glance, and because of the urgency of time, they separated again after only two seconds.

    "It's important to find Ruri first."

    This idea was deeply implanted in the minds of the two of them, and they each went to search according to their own methods.

    However, the two teams each searched for a long time, but could not find the location of Ruri. Even though Osamu Dazai's senses were sharp, the location he found was only a suspicious enemy.

    And these enemies seem to be waiting for them to search, setting up many obstacles on the road, and even attacking from behind with abilities.

    The members of the Armed Detective Agency suffered some injuries accidentally, although they were not serious, they hindered their actions.

    As for Nakahara Nakaya and Nakajima Atsushi, sent by the leader Dazai Osamu, because they were very good at fighting, they destroyed the enemy's stronghold and retreated, but they still did not find useful information.

    However, this method, this insidious calculation, the two Dazai Osamu still imagined the shadow of a person in their minds at the same time.

    Fyodor Dostoevsky!

    This dirty and cunning mouse, only he can do this!

    When thinking of this person, the two Dazai Osamu could not help but breathe a sigh of relief at the same time.

    After all, the reason why Fyodor robbed Ruli was to use Ruli's ability to control the ability user, thus killing all the ability users.

    In this case, Fyodor will never attack Ruri for a while, and Ruri's life is at least worry-free.

    But thinking that if Ruri did not intend to cooperate, and Feodor would do something to punish Ruri, the Dazai Osamu still felt that the rescue action was urgent.

    It's just that mice are mice, they make their homes everywhere, they run everywhere, and it is extremely difficult to grab their tails.

    The two Dazai Osamu thought about each other for a long time, and unexpectedly met again at the door of Ruri's house in the evening.

    Seeing the figure of the other self, neither of the two Dazai Osamu was surprised. The things he could think of, the other one could also think of.

    "Sure enough, you came back here too, did you guess who the culprit was?"

    Dazai Osamu put his hand on his waist and gave the leader Dazai Osamu a blank expression.

    The leader, Osamu Dazai, staggered his footsteps and walked towards Ruri's house first: "I can't think of anything you can think of."

    "If it's that devil, he will definitely try his best to solve us, so that we can rest assured. Use Ruli's ability."

    He looked at the messy room on the second floor of Ruli's house, a trace of pain flashed under his eyes, and took a deep breath: "The clue should be here."

    "Ah, I want to come again. The hero of the dream to save the beauty was discovered by you." Osamu Dazai spread his hands, jokingly, but there was never a smile in his eyes.

    The two walked upstairs side by side, and found the note left by the devil in the room.

    [If you want to see Ruri, send someone to attack the port mafia's firearms warehouse before tomorrow night. 2 Tomorrow night go to the xxx location alone, I will wait for you there. Remember, I will only appear when you arrive at all two o'clock]

    After reading the information on the note twice, Osamu Dazai shook the note: "Well, it's a trap." The

    leader, Osamu Dazai nodded: "It's an obvious trap."

    Osamu Dazai: "But if you don't go, you'll never find any clues to Ruri." The

    leader, Osamu Dazai: "He only invited us to go because he knew this."

    Osamu Dazai: "What do you think? What to do?"

    Chief Dazai Osamu: "Why do you still ask me when you already have the answer?"

    They asked and answered like a cross talk, but they had a tacit understanding, almost as soon as one Dazai Osamu spoke, the other Dazai Osamu could understand his thoughts.

    This seems to be the first time that the two Dazai have cooperated and divided labor. Rather than tearing down each other and complaining about each other, this cooperation model is more suitable for them.

    "Then we can only go. Attacking the port mafia's firearms store is trying to suppress the behind-the-scenes actions of the Armed Detective Agency."

    Osamu Dazai rubbed his hair: "After all, thanks to someone, the port these two days The information about the rift between the Mafia and our detective agency has spread, and attacking at this time is basically equivalent to starting a war with the port mafia."

    Saying this, he squinted at the leader Osamu Dazai.

    "But no problem, because we have a winning card here." The leader Dazai Osamu pretended not to understand his suggestion and sneered firmly, "His abacus will collapse sooner or later."

    "Yeah, if only now If I were alone, things would get tricky, but..." Osamu Dazai looked at him with a smile, "Fyodor never thought of it, there is a second Osamu Dazai in this world, and he will be with Mori. Mr. gets along very well~"

    "Block the information, don't let Feodor know about this, so as to avoid accidents."

    The leader, Osamu Dazai, summed it up simply and clearly: "I'll explain the situation to Mr. Mori. I won't start a war with the Armed Detective Agency for the time being. I'll wait until I help Ruri."

    "I hope you can tell him everything you've done. , it's you that Mr. Mori wants to clean up." Dazai Osamu smirked.

    If it wasn't for the timing, he really wanted to call the detective agency and the port mafia to besiege the culprit!

    "But I agree to put it aside for the time being and wait for Ruri to come back."

    Dazai Osamu's eyes showed a bit of coldness: "I'm also a little bit angry, and even snatched Ruri from under my nose." The

    leader Dazai Osamu glanced at him. , let out a cold snort from his nose, he can guarantee that the anger in his heart is ten times more than that of himself!

    If you don't beat the bastard, the devil, he would rather not be Dazai from now on! !

    He slightly restrained the coldness radiating from his whole body, and asked Dazai Osamu, "So, who is going?"

    "Uh..." Dazai Osamu fell into deep thought.

    After all, there are two Dazai here, anyone can go, but the one who goes will definitely suffer a ton of damage, while the one who stays will have to hide secretly for a while.

    If it was a matter of injury and pain, Osamu Dazai definitely didn't want to go there in person.

    But who made this incident related to Ruri's safety? Without any hesitation, Osamu Dazai decided, "Of course I'm going." The

    leader, Osamu Dazai, looked at him with some disgust: "Just your small body, go. If you do, I might die, so let me go."

    Although he hated Osamu Dazai, he hated dying, but if he really died, Ruri couldn't explain it, his body was still strong, and he could protect himself.

    "Allah, what did I hear, you are willing to die for me!"

    Dazai Osamu suddenly opened his mouth exaggeratedly, and then showed a nauseous expression: "I don't want it, it's disgusting."

    After listening to his lines, the leader Dazai Osamu imagined the scene, and his face was so ugly that he was dying: "Shut up, it's just disgusting."

    "I did this for Ruri, he didn't want you to die, so Of the two of us, the survival rate is obviously relatively high, so I should go for a walk." He gave Dazai Osamu an angry look, "I wish you died sooner."

    "Are you sure?" Dazai Osamu was extremely innocent. Blinking his eyes, he didn't seem to care about his crow's mouth, "What if you are so unlucky and accidentally killed?"

    Before waiting for the leader Dazai Osamu to reply, he happily said: "I will then I will take care of Ruri for you all my life, and I will go to your grave every year, so go there with peace of mind."

    Chief Dazai Osamu: "..."

    At this moment, he suddenly didn't want to go for this cheap self.

    Trying to calm down the bad anger that surged up in his chest, the leader Osamu Dazai gave Dazai Oji a cold look, then took the note, turned around first, and left.

    "Don't worry, I will definitely come back alive."

    There was a firm light in those kite-colored eyes.

    "Ruri must be mine." The

    leader, Osamu Dazai, knew that when he said this, he was planning to stimulate him and go to the meeting instead of him.

    However, the leader, Osamu Dazai, was not carried away by his anger. No matter how he looked at it, he had a higher chance of winning this time.

    Although he hates him, he has the same IQ as him after all. If the follow-up matters are left to him, Ruri will be successfully rescued.

    Disgusting and trusting at the same time, this is probably the attitude of the two Dazai Osamu towards loving and killing each other.

    But the leader, Osamu Dazai, did not make any preparations. He used the daytime to deal with the relevant affairs urgently, and also explained the ins and outs of this series to Mori Owai.

    Afterwards, he put on Osamu Dazai's clothes in disgust, set off from the Armed Detective Agency, and walked slowly to the meeting place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 126 4
There is once a deity who finds entertainment on the other's suffering. And one story caught their attention, putting a smirk into their bored face...
305K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 43.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
8.8K 671 12
It has been ten thousand years since the war ended. Likewise 10 million years since the battle with the 7 chosen humans who will become kings of the...