I dare you

By DontWorryAbtIt22

BOOK 2 Leonadas Costa, Don of the Italian Mafia, married the girl. His girl. Oaklee Blur-Costa, Donna of the... More

Introductions and stuff
1/ Oaklee
2/Leonadas
3/Oaklee
4/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
5/Oaklee
6/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
7/Oaklee๐Ÿ˜
9/Oaklee
10/Leonadas
11/Oaklee
12/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
13/Oaklee๐Ÿ˜
14/Leonadas
15/Oaklee
16/Leonadas
17/Oaklee๐Ÿ˜
18/Leonadas
19/Oaklee
20/Leonadas
21/Oaklee
22/Leonadas
23/Oaklee
24/Leonadas
25/Oaklee
26/Oaklee
27/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
28/Oaklee
29/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
30/Oaklee๐Ÿ˜
31/Leonadas
32/Oaklee
33/Leonadas
34/Oaklee
35/Leonadas
36/Oaklee
37/Leonadas
38/Oaklee
39/Leonadas
40/Oaklee
41/Leonadas
42/Oaklee๐Ÿ˜
43/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
44/Oaklee
Epilogue
$Bonus Chapter$
$Bonus Chapter$

8/Leonadas

2.1K 34 0
By DontWorryAbtIt22

4 days, 14 weeks.

I fucking love her.

My love increases everyday I'm with her.

My thoughts, my everything keeps going back to 4 days ago in my office. Her calling me daddy, me drinking her milk, her moaning when I smacked her ass.

She is absolutely perfect.

I haven't been able to see her much in the last 3 days because a few of my men were found dead outside of one of my warehouses.

Everything is still there, nothing was stolen. So this either means that whoever is doing this is looking for attention or wants something. But I need to figure it out and I need to figure it out fast before it gets too big and Oaklee gets stressed over it.

Oaklee.

I feel bad about taking away our child's food but I'm a selfish man and, goddamn it, I plan on always having a taste from her.

Just thinking about her gives me a hard on.

I'm in a meeting with a hard on discussing who out of all of our enemies is shooting my men. Oaklee stayed home because her back was hurting and she couldn't breathe out of her nose. Which reminds me to text her.

*their texts*

Me
Are you feeling better?
3:28 PM

My Mama<3
No.
3:28 PM

Me
Do you need me to get anything on the way home?
3:29 PM

My Mama<3
Bring me pizza from that place around the corner from my office and curly fries from Arby's and a slushie from the gas station.
3:30 PM

Please.
3:30 PM

Me
Okay, do you need me to run into a store?
3:31 PM

My Mama<3
Can you get that thing you put into your nose to help clear your sinuses?
3:31 PM

Me
Vapor inhaler?
*inserts picture*
3:32 PM

My Mama<3
Yes.
3:32 PM

Me
Are those safe for you to use?
3:33 PM

My Mama<3
It is.
3:35 PM

Me
I'll get it. Anything else?
3:35 PM

My Mama<3
No. I love you.
3:36 PM

Me
I love you.
3:36 PM

I put my phone back into my pocket, toning myself back into their conversations. This meeting is only with the higher, most trusted Capos. I don't need word getting out  that this is happening.

  "What are the chances of it being Ivan?" Jay, one of the Capos, said.

"No, we signed a contract." I say, leaning back in my chair.

  "So? America has laws and we don't follow them." He says, shrugging.

  "He treats Oaklee like a daughter, he isn't going to mess that up for attention."

  "Speaking of Oaklee, where is she? She comes up with most of our plans." Royce butts in, just nodding in agreement.

  "Her back is hurting and her nose is messed up." I explain, rolling my eyes at how they care about my wife.

  I'm grateful that Oaklee has friends and people who are there for her but they can be so annoying when they want to be with her when all I want to do is be with her.

  "Oh, does she need anything? I can go get it." Royce volunteers.

  "I have a list of things she wants that I will be getting her when this is over." I say, looking at my fingers that laid out on the table.

  The fingers that were inside of her, deep-

  I shift uncomfortably.

  "Oh, shit. Go home and get her her stuff before she tears y'all's shit apart."

  I glare at him.

  "I'm not wrong." He says, shrugging.

  He's not but that doesn't mean I like it coming out of his mouth. I stand, walking out of the room.

  "Amore mio?" I call out, walking to the coffee table in front of the couch in our room, putting her food and stuff down and turning on a lamp.

  I smile softly, seeing Oaklee under a pile of blankets with a parenting book beside her, sleeping.

  I remove my clothes before turning off the lamp and moving behind her. I hug her closer to me, her back to my front.

  "Leo?" She mumbles tiredly.

  "Hey, baby." I say softly, running my free hand through her hair.

  "Hi." She whispers.

  "I got your food and that inhaler. Do you want to eat?" I keep my voice soft for her, knowing she doesn't like loud things when she wakes up.

  She shakes her head, scooting back towards me. I wrap both of my arms around her, letting my face rest against her shoulder blades. I listen to her breathing evens as she falls back to sleep.

I rub my cheek on her bare back before relaxing. She likes when my stubble grows out, so I keep it that way. I'd stay in this bed if that is what she wanted. I would do anything and everything to keep that smile on her face.

  I've almost lost her to many times for my liking. I hate thinking about it, I want to keep her safe but I can't. It's what comes when you're the Don of the Italian mafia.

  Not only is it Oaklee, but now we have our baby to think about. I can't put into words about how happy I am that Oaklee is giving me our baby. She's so fucking gorgeous.

"Leo." A soft voice says.

  I feel hands rubbing my body, my face to my shoulders, my shoulders to my stomach, then all over again.

  I grunt, shoving my face into a pillow.

  "Leo." Oaklee's tired voice says.

  I pull back, now realizing the my pillow was Oaklee's neck. I blink a few times, adjusting to the dark room.

  "Hi, baby." I give her a lazy smile before going back to her neck. I'm not sure if she saw my smile but I know she can feel it against her skin.

  "I'm hungry." She whispers, playing with the back of my hair.

  I try moving closer to her but her bump makes more space between us. So I get as close as I can, rubbing her back.

  "What time is it?" I whisper.

  "2:18."

  I get up, turning on the lamp beside the bed. I look back at her, seeing she's watching me with a small smile on her face.

  God, I love this girl.

  I shake my head, walking to the food I brought her earlier. I tossed the bag that had the inhaler thing inside it on the bed before walking out with the food to warm it up in the kitchen. Not before throwing on a pair of sweatpants.

  I pile the food onto a plate, putting it into the microwave and lean on a counter, waiting for the time to go by.

  I hear Sin's crying before I see him. Nova is walking in tiredly, bouncing him.

  "Can you take him to Oaklee?" She says, get voice just above a whisper.

  "How do you know she's awake?" I ask, taking Sin in my arms.

  "You're in here at 2 in the morning, warming up food. Oaklee is awake." She states, walking back out.

  I shake my head, looking down at Sin, who is still crying. I shift him so I can grab Oaklee's plate.

  I walk past a few guards, that cringe from the crying baby. I roll my eyes.

  "Hey, baby. I have your food and something else." I say softly as I enter our room.

  She looks up from her phone, frowning at Sin. I toss her one of my shirts and wait for her to put it on before handing him to her.

  "What's the problem?" I hear her whisper as I round our bed with her food. Once I'm sat I look at Oaklee, she has Sin laid on her propped up thighs as his feet lay over her bump.

  She starts messing with his toes and fingers, making him laugh. I smile at the sight I'm seeing. She is going to be an amazing mom.

  She holds her hand out and I place her plate in her hold. "Thank you." She says, puckering her lips. I lean over to fulfill her silent request. I kiss her until Sin starts getting fussy as he watches us.

  She smiles against my lips before pulling away and look at Sin. 

  She eats her food, watching the baby on her legs sleep. I rub her back, talking to her about what has happened.

  "Maybe it's the Americans?" She suggests, putting her empty plate on her nightstand.

  My eyebrows furrow. I never thought about them. Royce was right, she does come up with most of things.

  "I'll check it out." I say, watching as she puts Sin in between us before laying on her side, facing me. I lay on my side, facing her as I hold her hand.

  "I love you, baby." I whisper.

  "I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 13.2K 38
Warning: Mature content, this is not a heavy smut book but it will contain some scenes. Dante Bianchi became a father at a young age. He becomes clo...
87.4K 2K 48
There would be many words to describe Roman Cecilio, but one would be: malicious. Don of the Italian Mafia with no remorse, but what happens when he...
37.5K 434 29
Book one of the Milano series. I was woken by a bucket of water threw on my face "God" I said shivering due to the cold water. I was in a dark room...