"Bill?" [A Billdip fanfic]

By CaWcAwBiTcHhHh

Bill is insane like endless laughter. He may be fun at first or may be a bit disturbing. But at the end of th... More

Chapter. 1
Chapter. 3
Chapter . 4
Chapter. 5
Chapter. 6
Chapter . 7
Hey guys...
Chapter . 8
Chapter. 9
Non-chapter Good news plz read

Chapter. 2

115 5 0
By CaWcAwBiTcHhHh

Dipper's Pov

My eyes flew open. I flung my body up and was gasping for air. My hand was tightly around the clothes to my chest. My hair was in a curly unkept mess. I felt cold sweat dripping down from my face as well as some of my hair. I stayed there letting my lungs desperately try to breathe. As I was getting air my other hand shot up and rubbed my eyes. I rubbed them until I felt something wet at the corners of my eyes. Was I crying? Did that dream, no, nightmare created that much fear and stress?

A sigh escaped my lips as I regain my breathing. I looked over at my digital clock and saw the time. "11: 39 great," I thought. My sister will be bursting in my room any-

"DIPPER!"

My door swung open revealing none other than my sister.

"Dipper get up! We're going to Gravity Falls today!" She said as she rushed to my bed. Taking my hand and yanking me from the sheets. I crashed on the floor, "Ow..."

"Ew why are your hands soo wet?" Mabel asked with disgust. I pulled myself off of the floor and rubbed my head. That's when she saw the state that I was in. She gapsed as she took in my unkempt hair. Sweat soaked clothes. Tear strucked face. With slight bags under my eyes.

"Dipper..." She breathed out. She took the back of her hand and touch my forhead. Then my cheeks. "You don't have a fever. Was it- Was it those... You know? Nightmares again?" She stammered out. It was tricky subject for her to talk about. Any time I have a nightmare, it always involved Bill. No matter if it was Weirdmageddon 2.0 or something similar. It always seemed to involve that piece of shit demon named Bill Cipher. We both were traumatized by him. I was the most affected one out of us. But that doesn't mean that Mabel doesn't worry about Bill. She never had serious nightmares about him but, just the mention of him can make her uncomfortable.

"Unfortunately yes, but it wasn't nothing too bad. I didn't loose barley any sleep from it!" I said trying to cheer my sister up. With acknowledging the good side of it. She relaxed a bit and made a weak smile.

"I guess that's good..."

I swiftly went to my closet picking out clothes for me to wear. "Well anyways what were saying? Something about us going to Gravity Falls?" I asked changing the subject. The mentioning of Gravity Falls seemed to snap her out of her gloom.

"Yes that's right! We're be leaving shortly so don't take your sweet time!" She exclaimed as she left my room.

I chuckled as I grabbed my clothes and headed towards the bathroom. I striped my soaked clothes from me and placed them on the ground. I turned on the water and let the warm water hit my body. All of the muscles that were tense melted with the flow of the water. I sighed while a small smile formed on my face. We'll be going back to Gravity Falls today. It's been a few years since we've visited. Me and Mabel have been dealing with College. It's summer break for us right now. Mom suggested going back to Gravity Falls over the break. She knew we missed our Grunkles and our friends over there. That's another thing that I'm excited about. I can see how much everybody changed. I already know how Candy and Grenda are doing since Mabel kept in touch with them. I kept in touch with Wendy and Pacifica but I haven't recently talked to them. Grunkle Stan and Ford tries to keep in touch but sometimes get caught up in their own adventures. The rest I haven't spoken to in years. They may send a small card either telling us happy birthday or some type of holiday. Other then that there's not that much happening.

I turned off the water when I was done showering. I quickly took a towel from the towel rack and used it to dry myself. Once I was completely dried I put on a plain red shirt on and washed out black jeans. I then blow dried my hair and brushed my teeth. After that I made sure my hair wasn't sticking up in any places and was covering up my birthmark.

I exited the bathroom and went to kitchen area. I saw Mabel talking with mom about some new outfit design she was making. Dad was sipping his coffee and was watching the news but also was paying attention to what Mabel was talking about. I made my way to the counter and fixed me a bowl of cereal. Mom waved at me to not interrupt Mabel. I waved back and sat next Mabel. I tuned in on what she was designing. Over the few years Mabel decided to take her fashion designing to a whole new level. She started to actually focus on how to do more than just sweaters and dresses. It honestly wasn't surprising since she has so much artistic talent in fashion. Hell she even taught me a thing or two about sewing and making clothes. I even sometimes helped her out thinking of a design. Since I also have some artistic talent in me.

"Wow Mabel that's a pretty good idea!" Mom said. Mabel nodded, " I know! I've been brainstorming with Candy and Grenda all week for this design! I just can't wait to actually start on it when I get to see them."

"Maybe Dipper could help you out with it," Mom suggested.

I raised an eyebrow, "I know it's a new design but, I don't know exactly what it is."

"Well look silly!" Mabel said as she scooted her iPad towards me. I took the last scoop full of cereal and ate it. I pushed my bowl away and took the device. I looked at what design she made. When I saw it the design it looked amazing.

It was a long open tailored coat. It was almost entirely black. The bottom had a blue ombre effect that traveled up near the waist. There were multiple dots that I presume were ment to be stars that fade as it travels up. The sleeves were folded up as a button kept it in place. The inside was made up off a dark blue color with a small star/planet pattern tracing the bottom. There was also some chains that were hanging on the sides. Similar to the ones you would wear on your pant loops. [Hopefully you guys can visualize it] There were multiple notes on if she should add certain stuff or other concepts they could add. It was highly ambitious even for Mabel. But other than that it was really amazing design.

"Wow..... Mabel this looks amazing" I breathed as I took everything in. I placed down the IPad. Still memorized by the design.

"Thank you bro bro!"
"Soooo, would you like to be my human model for the design?" She asked. I nodded my head, "Of course, I really love the design. I think the space/galaxy theme goes with me." She squealed and hugged me. " Thank You! Thank you! Thank you!"

I laughed as I hugged her back, "You're welcome." She quickly let go as she took her Ipad in her hands. I took this as an opportunity to get my discarded bowl to the sink.

"I might make a design similar for me. That's only if this design actually works." She said as pressed and swipped at her screen. I nodded and went back to my room. I presume that Mabel already have packed whatever she needs. That just leaves me to do it. I clicked my tounge and went work. Packed almost anything that would be useful. Hygiene products, clothes, books, charging devices. I also made sure to pack my own Journal. It was a gift from Grunkle Ford on my 14th birthday. He wanted me to fill out anything that I find unusual in this. It was blue with a silver pinetree symbol on it. The design was like Fords but with my zodiac wheel symbol. This was one of the only items that didn't trigger any unwanted memories. Like my hat or Mabel's old shooting star sweater. Since even though the symbols were connected to Bill, they still hold good memories with them.

Once I was done double checking and triple checking that I have everything. I grabbed my dark navy blue jacket that had the moon cycle around the bottom it. It also had stars around the sleeves and the hem of the hood. My sister was the one that found it for me. She found it at small convention that had many artists that did different mediums. She knew that I would like it since I've always had a soft spot for astronomy. When I was around 15 I kind of ditched my typical style of clothing. Since it didn't fit me anymore. Mabel did the same but she still dabbled in bright and fun colors.

I put on my black converses and tied up the laces. I then grabbed my bag and my suitcase and headed towards the living room. There waiting for me was Mabel. She had her big travel backpack as well as a suitcase. "You all good Dipper?" Mabel asked me. I nodded and that's when Mom and Dad joined us.

"Are you guys ready to go?" My dad asked glancing at both of us. "Yes!", we replied in unison. Both mom and dad laughed, "alright both of you. Grab everything and get ready to say goodbye." My mom said.

Me and Mable both nodded and we got our stuff and said our goodbyes. We hugged each other making sure to save every second they had left with us. "Goodbye Mom and Dad! Love you guys! See you this Christmas!" Mabel shouted as she left the house with me.
"Love you too Mason and Dipper!" Mom shouted back.
"Love you guys!" Dad shouted after Mom.

With that we headed down to the bus stop. When we got there, we waited for the bus to arrive. Me and Mabel made small talk until the bus arrived. We both hopped on greeting the bus driver and sat in our normal seats. The doors closed and the bus started to move. I let out a small sigh as I relaxed in my seat. I watched all the houses go by. Waiting for the scenery to change. All I was waiting is to see Gravity Falls.

.
.
.
.
.
______________________

Sooo another chapter is done! I honestly had fun with doing this one since I was brainstorming what exactly Mabel was making. I knew I wanted her to do something other than just sweaters. I just didn't know what exactly. Thank you pintrest for ideas.
Anyways, hopefully you like this small intro on Mabel and Dipper's life. There will more to come after this!
See you guys in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 20.4K 25
What if nobody really liked Dipper. Not Mabel, Stan, Ford, Soos, Wendy, Pacifica, no one. Except Bill, the only person, well Demon, to show any genui...
730K 31.9K 19
Book 1 in a 3 Book series... Dipper and Mabel Pines are back in Gravity Falls for another summer. They may be sixteen, but the thrill of the mystery...
10.3K 591 12
(Old story, grammar might not be the best, but still readable) On their last year staying in Gravity Falls, eighteen year old Dipper Pines and his tw...
49.2K 1.6K 23
Gravity Falls is a small town. A small and very religious town. And in small towns word gets around pretty quickly. And when suddenly a young lord mo...