One-Punch Woman| Yandere Vari...

Oleh XYandere-writerX

[SOULMATE AU]In which Y/n aka One punch Woman is sent to a different dimension and is completely oblivious to... Lebih Banyak

Mr. Bruce Wayne?
BATSY BATSY
Damian al Ghul & Raven
Batfam
Bruce's Upcoming Party.
Bruce's Party!
More Soulmates
One Punch Woman
Slade
Deathstroke
Justice League
Supermans Training & Genos
Legion Of Doom
Monster killer Y/n & Reverse Flash
Legion Of Doom's Soulmate pt 1
Legion Of Doom's Soulmate pt 2
Legion of Doom + Justice League
Home sweet home
World Traveling
The Dark Times
Our sweet Soulmate, has returned.
All is not what is seems.

Different Universe

26.8K 787 362
Oleh XYandere-writerX

《No ones Pov》

"It seems that City Z ghost town is under attack by a strange portal hopping villain!" The News-Woman spoke on the tv, Y/n let out a yawn, while slurping down her noodles

She ate with her red leather gloves on as she set her chopsticks down and curiously lifted her head up, to see a strange man in a cooky costume with a wizard hat on...it really didn't match his outfit unless he was going for the weird look. Y/n didn't mind him as she resumed eating her noodles.

The slurping noise coming from Y/n's mouth as she was eating the noodles annoyed the villain he grabbed her chopsticks and threw them to the floor, not expecting her to just lift the bowl and eat it without chopsticks.

"You-Better stop that!" The villain tried to smack the bowl out of her hand, but before he could, Y/n flashed away in an instant and was on the other end of the couch.

The villain really did think this was an abandoned place, any normal person wouldn't dare step into the abandoned part of city Z, considering it was normally invaded by monsters, let's just say this villain loved this world.

"Hmm, nice place you got here." The villain hummed out, not expecting the girl to stand up and look for her chopsticks, He slightly stepped back feeling the murderous intent on her, "You broke my chopsticks! They were eight dollars AND ON SALE, plus...limited edition!" Y/n fretted her jaw clenched and fist tightened, god they were expensive, they even came with a little cute case, but now it was pointless!!!

Y/n raised her fist, glaring harshly at the invader, "Hey- hey-" The villain felt his chest tighten in dismay. He saw her fist closing in on him in slow motion, it screamed 'death'

"Huh?" Y/n muttered no longer feeling the ground below her, as she suddenly fell into the portal created under her feet.

The villain took in a deep breath and sat down on the couch closing the portal for good. "Phew...that was a close one, and I thought superman was scary.." He randomly grabbed a half-drunk protein shake, off the coffee table.

《MEANWHILE》

Gotham was like any other night, cold dark, and criminals lurking in the shadows, however, the sky was a bit off if you really look at it, If you looked closely you could see the swirling portal gaping open until you spit out a womanly figure.

Y/n was falling and falling at a fast pace at that. Not even noticing that she was crashing right next to a soulmate promote billboard, it was about how a company will help you find your soulmate or soulmates, even though it sounds rather stupid and completely and utterly ridiculous, Soulmates were a thing in this universe.

"Was that a flying duck?" Muttered Tim tilting his head towards Jason who was bored sitting on the edge of the building swinging his feet, while taking a drag from a cigarette before flicking it down, "A flying duck?" Jason sighed, tapping near his ear, which activated his red hood mask.

Tim let out a sigh, "You missed it..." He muttered putting his binoculars down, "So this is what you do in your free time? On the lookout for villains and crooks?" Jason laughed with his voice changer on, from his mask which was activated.

"Couldn't you be doing something...active, like finding your soulmate?" Jason teased as Tim shot him a glare, "You literally have no room to talk, you haven't even found yours, AND you even traveled to a different country in searches of your soulmate! Oh, and still haven't found them.....whoever it is..." Tim shot back, Jason slumping down a bit because he wasn't wrong..

Tim turned to Jason, and scooted closer, "Look...I'm sorry..." Tim muttered out an apology, as he suddenly got a pat on the back from Jason, "No worries..I just kinda wish I had one of those, soulmate trackers marks, that would have made shit a lot easier..." Jason cursed, Turning towards Tim who nodded his head in agreement.

In the side of Jason's view, his breath slightly hitched, as he slammed Tim off the edge and closer to the roof, "GET DOWN!" Jason screamed jumping from the edge and grappling hooking onto the next building, to get the idiotic sniper that thought it was a good idea to target him and his brother.

Tim didn't waste any time to get out of the sniper's view as a shot was fired, and missed shot, thanks to Jason that is.

《《《《

Y/n shot upwards, scratching her head of hair in confusion, wasn't she just in her apartment? Then inside a portal thing....? Dusting off her cape, she awkwardly looked around, this didn't look like any place in city z...Y/n squinted her eyes to get a better look at a faraway billboard.

"Gotham industry'FINDthatSOULMATE' find your soulmate, even if they're across the world!"

Is what the Billboard said, however, Y/n didn't even know what it meant, soulmate? Was that some type of promotion for a new anime??? And Gotham? Was that the city she was in???

Y/n grabbed her stomach, in dismay, she had to use the rest and fast! That damn portal was so quick it messed with her insides digestive system because of the noodles that she ate a while ago-- Y/n swiftly looked around, seeing a fancy restaurant just below this building!! Y/n jumped off the building somewhat in a rush, as she pushed the greeting restaurant worker at the door harshly, Jogging around until she found the bathroom...which was really hard to find! This place was really big, and she nearly shit herself---

Inside a stall, Y/n took off her suit to do her business...After that ordeal was done, Y/n let out a sigh of satisfaction instantly putting her suit back on, as she made her way over to the sink to wash her hands. At the door of the bathroom was some air freshener, Y/n grabbed it and sprayed some, quickly going into the stall she was in and sprayed some more.

Y/n put it back before leaving the bathroom to see, the worker at the front door she pushed glaring at her while holding his injured arm, "That's her! She was the one who came in without a reservation and pushed me to the side!" He scowled out, rubbing his sore arm gently.

He spoke English as Y/n tilted her head, she did understand English even though Japanese was her main, however, Y/n had a hard time speaking it. "Mmm...bathroom." Y/n pointed out, unsure of the right words to use.

The security guard of the restaurant stared at her, about to grab her, but before they could a voice interrupted. 'What is that?!' Y/n tugged at the weird red string attached to her pinky finger, she tried to chop it in half with a karate chop, but it did nothing...

Once Y/n lifted her head, she saw a handsome male with slicked black hair sharp nose and a jawline, 'Wow he has amazing features,' which were Y/n's only thoughts. The man's Height was about 6,2 or taller, and some striking blue eyes.

"Mr. Wayne!" Eep the door boy, giving a polite bow in shock, "I was just about to escort this, bothersome pest out of this fine establishment!" The door boy frantically spoke, trying to please the billionaire with his words.

Bruce turned his head towards you, seeing his red soulmate string was attached to you, he gave a striking smile, "You would escort my lovely guest here out?" He asked, turning back to look at the shocked boy. The owner was right behind the door boy listening closely to Bruce Wayne's words.

"I didn't---I didn't---" The door boy was cut off by the owner, giving his shoulder a harshly 'playful' smack on his injured shoulder.

"Of course not! We would never escort a guest of Mr. Waynes out! He was merely jesting!" The owner glared at the door boy who quickly agreed, "Yes! jesting! Jesting a mere jest!" The door boy cried out. The owner noticed Bruce's sore face and gulped down his saliva.

The owner spoke, "A jest that costs him his job!" The owner carefully watched Bruce's face turn into a smile, the owner finally letting out a relieved sigh that he solved this matter before he could upset the rich man any further.

Y/n looked in confusion, tugging at the red string which was on her pinkie finger and on the handsome's males finger. She tugged so hard that it caused Bruce to stumble a bit and nearly fell into her arms.

"Please, my darling guest what kind of food do you like?" Bruce asked, gently taking hold on Y/n's hand, whose eyes lit up at the sound of food. "Noodles!" The woman spoke in english, Chiming up happily as Bruce gave a smile, and glared at the door boy harshly before turning back to his soulmate.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

150K 5.9K 36
❥︎ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ yandere! roommates x reader ❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀ When (Y/N) moves in with five strangers, things start out surprisingly well...
180K 4.6K 20
Reminder : › Blood › Obsessed › Trigger (?) › Horror (?) › Thriller (?) › Murder (?) [★⟩ ------------------ ⟨★] Y/n is a normal girl who's innoce...
170K 6.4K 75
(BLACK READERS ONLY) ♡YAN!Demon Slayer x Thick!Black!Reader♡ All minors are either aged up or platonic! Kinda OC, so please read this before you read...
43.3K 1.9K 18
a:n- Y/n ability will be similar with Raiden Shogun from genshin Impact! mostly her ability and some slight... in other factor.. but reminder! it is...