ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ | ɪɴsᴏ's ʟᴀᴡ

By Mewo_Woo

ᴛʜɪs ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴍ ᴅᴀɴ ɪ, ʏᴇᴏʀʏᴇᴏɴɢ, ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴʟʏ ᴋɪɴɢs ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀs ᴄʜᴜɴʏᴇᴏɴɢ, ᴇᴜɴʜʏᴇᴏɴɢ, ᴊɪ-ʜᴏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴊ... More

* ˚ ✦ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ✦ ˚ *
Vol. 1
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
Vol. 2
022
023
024
025
026

012

2.2K 146 24
By Mewo_Woo

Guess who was still in the same class as Ban Yeoryeong and the four idiots! It's Hyeon Chomi!

'I guess my existence here didn't have much of an impact on the flow,' she mused, staring at the name list board.

She carefully checked the name list and found Dan-I in a separate class. Well, Chomi had already anticipated it, making no difference between the novel and manwha.

"Kyahh! It's the four heavenly kings!" The fan girls let out a high-pitched squeal as Chomi just deadpanned at them.

Their loud voice infuriated her to the point where she wanted to slice their throat, but she can only do that in her imagination.

When she turned around, she saw Jiho placing his arms around Yeoryong's shoulder. Chomi simply stood there like a statue of liberty as she watched them talk with Dani as if she were leaving the country and never seeing them again.

A sigh escaped from her lips as she made her way to Dan-I and intertwined her hand to the brunette.

The fan girls and some boys out there could only shiver at the presence of her and prayed for the Dan-I to live for another day.

Her palm interlocks with Dan-I as she smiles sweetly and unexpectedly, causing everyone to startle.

Even Yeoryeong, Chunhyeong, Eunhyeong, Ji-ho, Ju-in and Dan-I.

If Chunhyeong was seen smiling frequently, Chomi's smile is like once in a lifetime since her expression in everyday life is either bored or sarcastic, and if you see her genuine smile, you're lucky because sometimes her smile is a facade.

"See you later, Dan-I, and make sure you get me a smexy people," she murmured, but Ji-ho heard her as he hit Chomi on the head.

"Don't touch Mimi with your filthy hands!" Yeoryeong pouts bitterly while she shields Chomi from Jiho's view.

Chomi blinked before patting Yeoryong's head with her hand; her countenance returned to normal.

"Now, now, let's go to our classroom," Eunhyeong says as he subtly shoos Jiho away and chuckles lightly.

Chomi simply nodded in answer and bid Dani farewell once more.

"Did you bring chess, Ju-In?"

"Yeah!" He exclaimed enthusiastically and wrapped his arms around Chomi's.

"Let's play later, shall we?"

---

Sitting in the very front is everyone's worst nightmare; this happened when Chomi went to the restroom for a few seconds and found herself standing beside the door with a bunch of students sitting and no other chairs remaining save for the front next to the window.

She turned her head to look at her friends, only to be met by Ji-ho, who was smirking and resting his cheek on his palm.

A mark of annoyance appeared on her forehead, and she then mouthed, "Screw you."

The teacher eventually went inside, holding his paper. Chomi blinked, experiencing a sense of familiarity with him. While several students nearby were shivering from the cold.

"Oh? Park- I mean Hyeon Chomi?"

She almost choked on her own saliva when she realized the teacher was the one he bumped into the first day she arrived.

She stands up subconsciously and says nonchalantly, "Nice to see you again, teacher."

"I heard that..." rang throughout the classroom, accompanied by numerous false rumors, accusations, and cups of tea. Chomi this, Chomi that, and they didn't even know who she was, but stories about her spread like wildfire.

Like when did it happen? When did it start? Why is the original Chomi from Inso's law reality being treated this way? Ah yes, the original Chomi only wanted to hide from this grim reality, she wanted to make friends, she was an awkward person, but she was misunderstood and known as an emotionless person, a stone that is difficult to break, and that made her into the person she is now.

Though Mimi, the person currently possessing Cho's body, did not appear to care about the rumors, they were tearing her apart on the inside.

No one, however, can blame her, as she has endured a hell of a lot, by which I mean so much that no one can fathom how someone could have endured it.

The professor smiled and laughed, then continued teasingly, "You won't be cutting now since I'm here."

Chomi sweatdropped and nodded in return; she could even feel Yeoryeong's rage from behind her because the female overheard someone gossiping about her crush, er, friend.

And thankfully, Eunhyeong was there to hold back the goddess.

Ji-ho and Chunhyeong sat there in silence, staring at Chomi's back.

Ju-in had just noticed that not only was he sulking earlier with the Yeoryeong because Dan-I was in the other class, but he was also irritated by the students who were disparaging Chomi.

"Hmmm..." he thought deeply, knowing that no one, not even myself, could read his mind.

'Okay, I'm hungry, I wonder what my mom cooked for me,' Chomi pondered as she returned to her seat and began wondering about food.

"Um- sir? Could you please give me the other seat?"

She cast a glance at her seatmate, who was already rasing her hand; she had already deduced that the person beside her did not want to sit next to her, so they would move the chair and so on.

"Hm? Would you mind explaining why?"

"Uh... Er... Um..." The person next to her stuttered, wondering what reason she had.

"Do you have any difficulty sitting next to Chomi?" said the teacher, "Min hyun."

"N-no,"

"Hm, that will be an issue; I can't afford to make my students uncomfortable; it's fine with me if you relocate your chair next to [Random name] if Ms. Chomi agrees."

As Chomi glanced at the two, the spoken name snapped at her thinking 'Eh?!? Why does it always have to be me?!?'

"Do whatever you want," she said, glaring at the person seated next to her.

She's as straightforward and to-the-point as she's always been. However, she behaves differently in different situations, such as in public and in private.

Min Hyun cleared his throat and announced, "It is time to select the class representative."

In the end, Eunhyeong and Yeoryeong were elected president and vice president, respectively.

As two specific people sulked in their chairs; their teacher called the class president and vice president to the staff room, and Chomi couldn't be bothered because she could nap on her seat while they were gone.

Then they left, and we all knew that this isn't the end for Mimi, as she was also called to the faculty room to deliver papers to the two students, whose professor had forgotten to send them out.

'Throughout everything, I had once again questioned my existence; why is it always me?' Chomi sobbed mentally to herself.

---

"I know my eyes, they look like a monster's, don't they?"

"Yes, a little. You do appear different, but not like a strange monster. Just a normal monster."

"Pft-"

'I'm sorry, Lee Ruda, but your blue eyes don't appeal to me; Mimi's eyes are more captivating than anyone else's.'

Dan-I was staring at Lee Ruda's eyes when the great Chomi had arrived, destroying the scene.

"Pardon the interruption,"

They were startled by the abrupt appearance of a voice that spoke monotonously.

"Could you possibly move away?" Chomi fixed his gaze on the two.

'Oh crap, it's Ruda, woman, calm down,' she gave herself an inward slap since she is weak around attractive people.

Dan-I sweatdropped, 'Mimi!'

Both individuals began their staring contest as the brunette felt instantly small in their presence.

"You are blocking my way,"

"....you could've just walk along the sides,"

"You could have too, but you chose not to," Chomi responded.

As Chomi did, Eunhyeong and Yeoryeong observed them coldly in the ensuing silence.

The teachers in the faculty room could only sigh in distress as Chomi bowed and excused herself to Lee Ruda and Dan-I before making her way to the teacher and handing up the document she was holding.

The blonde and brunette have already left the faculty and are heading to respective classrooms.

She then felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up to see Eunhyeong. She blinked before saying, pointing to the outraged goddess, "You should both go without me."

He nodded, dragging Yeoryeong out of the faculty, as Chomi waited for the teacher to let her go.

"You could leave now."

"I apologize for what happened, and thank you." She answered respectfully, leaving the teacher shocked and on the verge of tears.

It was his first time hearing someone thank him, and the girl even apologized!

'Min Hyun was correct! There are still courteous students here.'

Chomi sneezed outside the faculty, "Naw hell, who's talking stuff about me?" She murmured to herself before casually walking down the hallways.

She went away subconsciously, not knowing where she was heading.

---

"Look, isn't that the Hyeon Chomi?"

Dan-I perked up when her name was suddenly uttered; she was intrigued as to why they had suddenly said her name, but when she looked outside the room, she spotted her friend.

She noticed Chomi's eyes.

She was staring at nothing.

It would have been normal if Chomi's classroom was heading there, but it wasn't; it was the opposite direction. Dan-I is now perplexed as to why she is walking in the opposite direction of their classroom.

---

"Now, where in the tarnation am I?" Chomi had a dumbfounded expression on her face, wondering how she got here in the first place.

The rooftop.

She looked down at the ground and felt the gentle breeze on her bare skin; she inhaled it before exhaling it.

"I don't want to be punished on the first day, therefore I should return."

She reached for the doorknob and attempted to open it.

She gave it her all...

But,

"I'm stuck......"

Without her phone, the great Chomi was stranded on a rooftop.

"Damn,"

"Anyway..."

There, she laid on the ground like a starfish and then began to slumber; thankfully, the half-roof shielded the sun so that she wouldn't get fried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 629 18
ʜᴡᴀɴɢ ʏ/ɴ ᴀ 19 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ɢɪʀʟ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴅᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇxᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʙᴜsᴇs ʜᴇʀ, ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴍ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀᴅ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴡ sʜᴇ ᴅɪᴇᴅ. sᴏ sʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ...
387 37 6
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘓𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯�...
378 25 12
/ (𝚔ɔɪ) / 𝚊𝚍𝚓. (𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗) 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚎, 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚟�...
651 84 8
𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐘𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐮𝐦,𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐫...