003

A middle school student with black hair stood there, seeing flowers on the top of the table, and words that hurt were marked and craved in the wooden table.

She clutches her skirt as she hears snickering all around her. Her eyes were lifeless, with no glimmer in them. Soon after, a man in his late thirties entered the room, and instead of reprimanding the students, he simply let them be, unconcerned about the black haired girl.

"Chomi, I'd prefer that you return to your seat or go to the principal office."

School was over, and Dan I was still ignoring Yeoryeong, as Chomi had expected. This manwha was interesting, but she didn't get to finish it because she was now here in reality. I mean, she wouldn't mind if she didn't finish because she'd get to see it with her own eyes.

She's currently standing in front of the school, which is a good thing because she found the exit, or rather, she followed the students leaving.

She finally have less of a problem than she did before thanks to someone giving her a memories. Duh, thanks to her memories, she'll be able to find her house and her family. Oh, and why didn't she plan to tell them she's a different person? Because they might think she's insane, and who will believe that 'Hey, I'm Chomi from reality, and I'm your daughter's multiverse,' No way.

She's like "human trash," but their  daughter is like a goddess and she's like a piece of garbage.

Life is unfair, she clasped her hands and closed her eyes. 'Thank you for giving me such a life!'

Before leaving the school, she clutched her dark gray bag tightly. She happily walk side by side, swinging her hands back and forth; now that she think about it, she'll have to go through the agony of going to college again.

---

"100 percent? Congratulations, Chomi."

T̷̫͉̰͕̒́h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘k̶̸͙̭̹͆͟ y̯̤͑́́̓́ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚û̶͙̽̿͆̈

T̷̫͉̰͕̒́h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘k̶̸͙̭̹͆͟ y̯̤͑́́̓́ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚û̶͙̽̿͆̈,

---

Okay, when she returned home happily. Her "mom" greeted her in front of the door, tears streaming down her cheeks. Chomi started to panic as she heard panic steps getting closer and closer until boom. Her father also arrived and began to sob; she was just standing there, amused.

"Um... Sorry?"

"My daughter—"

"Our daughter*"

"Wh-what?"

"—finally coming out of her shell!"

Oh, they're speaking in a foreign language, which is good because she knows how to speak it even though she didn't realize she could, another logic!

'I had no idea why Chomi— okay, I'll refer to the previous Chomi as Cho.'

She didn't understand why Cho was bashful around her parents, but she could understand if she was shy among other people.