When Bad Boys Fall

By Kaykay_is_vogue

T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." •••... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One*
Announcements
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three*
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight**
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three**
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Eighty-Two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-Four
Eighty-Five
Eighty-Six
Eighty-Seven
Eighty-Eight
Eighty-Nine
Ninety
Ninety-One
Ninety-Two
Ninety-Three
Ninety-Four
Ninety-Five
Ninety-Six
Ninety-Seven
Ninety-Eight
Ninety-Nine
Hundred
Hundred and One
Hundred and Two
Hundred and Three
Hundred and Four
Hundred and Five
Hundred and Six
Hundred and Seven
Hundred and Eight
Hundred and Nine
Hundred and Ten
Hundred and Eleven
Hundred and Twelve
Hundred and Thirteen
Hundred and Fourteen
Hundred and Fifteen
Hundred and Sixteen
Hundred and Seventeen
Hundred and Eighteen
Hundred and Nineteen
Hundred and Twenty
Hundred and Twenty-One
Hundred and Twenty-Two
Hundred and Twenty-Three
Hundred and Twenty-Four
Hundred and Twenty-Five
Hundred and Twenty-Six
Hundred and Twenty-Seven

Sixty-Six

20.7K 594 63
By Kaykay_is_vogue

[|]

"Oh, my goodness," Maddy said in disbelief. Her mouth was agape and her eyes wide.

"Yes, it's hard to believe but that's the truth," I said and took a sip out of my mug. I drew up the blanket around my hip and wrapped it under my arm.

"I can't believe Axel could do this. When Lucas called and told me everything yesterday, I still couldn't believe it. I was like I was dreaming," Maddy said, her face holding much sadness.

"I know how you feel. Everything just seems gloomy after seeing what Axel is capable of doing," I said and Maddy sighed.

The front door opened and Lucas walked in. I sat up at his presence, feeling relieved. He had stepped out of the house early this morning and only sent a text saying he was going through some work he had. I had missed him. Despite the things happening, I still wanted him around me.

"Hey," he said, approaching us. He leaned down and kissed my lips. "How are you?"

"Ooh, you too now confidently kiss?" Maddy asked, kicking my knee with my cold foot in the process. "Are you two dating now or something?"

I bowed my head, hiding my face with my hair. She chuckled and Lucas followed suit. I pushed his chest softly when he kissed my cheek before standing at his full height.

"Congratulations you two. I'm fucking happy! At least now Jackie has someone in her life. How long were you going to stay with a partner again?" Maddy teased and I wanted to smack her with a throw pillow.

"I hate you right now," I said and she showed me her middle finger.

"What have you girls been up to?" Lucas asked and sat down on the couch to my right.

"We were just talking about Axel and how unbelievable this is," Maddy answered and I saw Lucas's expression go from curious to sad.

"I don't even know how to react to all of these. I don't know if I should get angry for hurting you or kill him with my hands," Lucas said.

"Don't do anything crazy," I told him, frowning. I knew he was capable of doing much but I didn't want someone else going to prison.

"Has the police said anything?" Maddy asked.

"No. We're still waiting."

The room became silent, everyone to their thoughts. As my stomach churned from my intestines doing their work, a thought crossed my mind and I gasped, getting their attention. I made eye contact with Lucas who raised an eyebrow then I tilted my head, motioning for him to come with me. I rose from the couch and went upstairs.

The moment he walked in, I went over to him and grabbed his sleeve then dragged him closer so Maddy could not see us.

"What is it?" He asked and I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Lucas, I have not taken any morning-after pill." I saw his face morph into a shocking expression. He looked at my stomach before staring at my face.

"I thought you took it yesterday when you left?"

"That was when Tony had called me. Everything that happened just made me forget."

I was panicking right now. I was not ready to have a child. I had a lot ahead of me.

"Okay, I'll go get you one from a pharmacy."

"Isn't it too late?" I was beginning to feel nervous. "I don't know anything about contraceptives and—"

"Jackie, it's fine. I'll get you the best one and you'll take it. Plus, the chances of it working is still okay. You don't have to be worried," Lucas said, smiling down at me.

I blew out an air of relief from my mouth and smiled back at him. He came close and wrapped his arm around my waist. I placed my hands on his chest and blinked before looking up at his face. My eyes darted to his parted lips and I bit mine.

"Don't do that," he whispered, tightening his hold around my waist.

"What?"

"Don't bite your lip in situations where I can't do anything to you," he said and cupped my chin. "Whenever you bite that lip of yours, all I can imagine is you taking my cock and loving it. So, try not to do that. It drives me crazy."

I was stubborn so I peered at him through my eyelashes, a forced innocent expression on my face. I smiled and rolled my lip between my teeth. I felt him stiffen against my body and I went on to run my hands up his neck and to his face where I touched his lips. I ran my fingers against his lips while staring deeper into his eye.

"Fuck," he said and cupped the back of my neck. He pulled me close and crashed his lips against mine. He moaned and softly kissed my lips, setting my body on fire.

I wrapped my arms around his torso and kissed him back. I moaned when he bit my bottom lip and I granted him access to my mouth. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I shuddered at the feel of his other hand sliding under my shirt. He cupped my breast and I felt my nipple tighten under my bra cup.

When a soft thud reached my ears, I pulled away and tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear. I had forgotten Maddy was downstairs. I spared Lucas a glance; he was running his fingers through his hair and looking over his shoulder.

"I'll go buy the morning-after pill now," he said and came closer to me. He leaned down and kissed my forehead before leaving the room.

I sighed and sat on the bed, thinking about the fact that I was too careless. If I got pregnant, it would affect my education and the dreams I had for myself. Secondly, Lucas and I weren't old enough to start taking care of a child. We were at a stage where we had to focus on our future with nothing to compromise.

"Jackie?!" Maddy called from downstairs and I rose from the bed, then made my way downstairs.

"What's up?" I asked, joining her back on the couch.

"What were you two doing upstairs anyway?" Maddy asked, smiling suspiciously.

I rolled my eyes. "None of your business."

Maddy showed me her middle finger before chuckling and leaning toward me.

"So, when were you going to tell me that Lucas and you are dating?"

"I... I was going to tell you but the whole Axel incident made me forget. Besides, we have only been dating for 24 hours," I replied to her question and she nodded in understanding.

"I'm happy for you. Though, it's weird seeing Lucas in a committed relationship. I mean, he is known to sleep around and all. Doesn't that bother you?" Maddy asked and I looked away to think.

She was right. Lucas had recently stopped seeing Andrea and started being with me. He had kissed me on the day she caught me in his house. That made me wonder if I wasn't his new plaything.

"Don't overthink anything, Jackie. I know you're thinking about what I said. Look, I can see how much Lucas cares for you and that's what's important. I'm just surprised he's so... lovey-dovey. It creeps me out but knowing you, you must have caught his attention so much that it changed his type of person," Maddy said in a soft tone of voice.

I smiled at her and held her hand, thankful for her words of encouragement. I was glad I still had a friend even though the other one was a murderer and will spend time in jail for his crimes.

"Hey, Maddy?"

"Yes, babe?" She responded, blinking in curiosity.

"Try not to do anything that'll send you to jail, alright?" I said and she couldn't help but laugh, I did too.

A/n: A light chapter amid the chaos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 42.7K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
1M 16.2K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
1M 22.1K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
400K 9.9K 44
*Slow updates* After agreeing to be the focus of a college article, senior Charlie Murtaugh gets more than he bargains for when he's assigned a clue...