Entrapment | Draco Malfoy

By malfoysho

Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
<3
Other works

Chapter 10

11.5K 139 151
By malfoysho

As the violin music filled the castle, I walked quickly towards the ball room. My hair was all pulled up and the curls were pinned to my head, thanks to the help of Cassie who had a knack for these types of things. Although I didn't think it would take me as long as it did, my golden and shimmery makeup had taken much longer to perfect and now I was nearly late.

I hadn't seen Draco or the lads all day as I prepared for this giant ball. I planned on exchanging my gifts with him later when this stressful event was finally laid to rest.

My golden heels clicked against the hard floors of the castle as I followed many students in the right direction. Everyone looked stunning, wearing their dress robes and dresses. As the clock struck, I knew that I was going to be one of the last people arriving.

I scampered towards the main stairs and tried to make haste. My sweaty palms and beating heart continued to remind me just how nervous I really was. I adjusted the golden tiara on my head that my mother had sent me and straightened out my family's jewels across my neck. I cleared my throat once before I descended down the stairs.

And as quickly as it filled the air, the conversations and commotion at the bottom of the stairs halted and silenced. My shaking hand held the railing to the staircase and I tried my hardest to regain some of the confidence that typically overcame my brain. My eyes met Blaise's who nudged Gregory beside him as his mouth was slightly dropped open. Gregory gawked at me the same way when he noticed, and a beaming smile crossed Vincent's lips.

The platinum head of blonde hair that faced his friends turned slowly to try and understand what his friends were staring at, as well as the many others who stood in the corridor. And as if I felt like my breathing couldn't become any more erratic, it now felt like the world stopped. His black and white dress robes clung to his figure perfectly, and his almost white hair was combed back into place. Despite all these years of loving Draco and being one of the many centers of his perfect little world, I had never seen him look at me like this.

He slowly walked towards me in the still crowd, leaving his friends behind. The music that filled the air once was completely drowned out of my mind now as my hazel eyes stared into his grey ones across the small space that separated us. And as nervous as I felt, and all of the fear rushing through my body, I couldn't help the small smile that pulled at the corners of my lips to greet him.

"Hello, sunshine." He whispered as we were finally face to face. He grabbed my right hand into his and placed a subtle kiss on the back of it. "You are so gorgeous." He whispered breathlessly as he looked me up and down. I let out a shaky breath as his words filled my ears.

"Well, I had to go over the top if I was planning on meeting the most handsome lad at the bottom of the steps." I told him softly. A large smile crossed his face as he heard my words. He placed my arm on his own and led me towards the large doors of the entrance while everyone looked me up and down.

"They're staring at you, y'know." Draco mumbled to me from the corner of his mouth. "How's it feel? To be the most popular girl at Hogwarts?" He chuckled. My nerves seemed to have melted as he spoke to me. My security. My space space. My home.

"Not nearly as good as one would've thought." I sighed with a nervous laugh. Draco stood across from me in the middle of the dance floor as we both bowed.

"You're handling it with grace." He reassured me as he pulled me closer by my waist. "I think the attention is well deserved." He mumbled seriously. Blush filled my cheeks as I stared into his eyes. "Can't say I'm not thankful though. That you chose me to share all of these memories with." He smiled as we glided across the floor with the other champions.

"Well, if I win the tournament, maybe I'll be feeling nice enough to share the glory." I winked, causing him to smirk. He bit the inside of his cheek as he glanced across the room. He leaned his head closer to mine so that we were cheek to cheek.

"When." He corrected in my ear quietly. "When you win."

"I'm ready to head out of here when you are, I'm beat." I chuckled, still dancing to the music with Draco and our friends. The Weird Sisters were still playing some of my favorite songs, and as hard as it was to leave, I was completely exhausted.

"Mmm, can I get a snog and a cuddle if I take you to the dorms?" Draco smirked, twirling me around with his hands. I laughed once before I nodded my head.

"Yes, I'm sure I could spare one." I giggled as I smiled at him lovingly. He pulled me into him and kissed my lips longingly.

"Sorry, needed a preview." He chuckled, his lips still grazing mine gently as we both smiled. I turned my head to the side and noticed Harry and Cassie just a few feet away.

"I'll be back in a second and then we can go?" I asked him when my eyes met his again. He nodded once in response.

"I'll be by the door," he said softly. I gave him an 'okay' before I walked towards the other two.

"Well, don't you both look as gorgeous as ever." I complimented them as I looked at their outfits. Harry's eyes widened as he looked at me, but Cassie just smiled.

"I'm actually about to get out of here. I'm so tired." She laughed as she readjusted the bottom of her olive green gown.

"Oh, thank Merlin it's not just me. I can hardly move my feet anymore." I sighed in relief as I covered my chest with one of my hands. Harry still didn't speak as he stared at me with wide eyes.

"Harry, I had a lot of fun, but I'm afraid it's time for me to head out." Cassie sighed as she smiled at him and he returned it. "Thank you for a great night!" She chirped politely before she left the two of us.

"Are you alright, Harold?" I chuckled as I looked at him. "You seem a bit flushed." I tilted my head as his eyes stared into mine.

"You look stunning." He breathed, causing my heart to flutter. "Not to be that guy or anything. I'm sure all the lads are saying it. You're probably tired of hearing it." He laughed lightly.

"You look good, too." I smiled. His cheeks started turning pink and he ruffled a hand through his messy hair. "I better head off to bed. I think I'm going to sleep for days after this excitement." I chuckled. He nodded once in response.

"I'll see you around, champ. Hopefully soon." He smiled.

"Okay." I breathed, turning around and heading towards the door. Draco leaned against the wall and fiddled with his rings before his smile met mine.

"Let's go, good lookin'." I laughed as I grabbed his hand in mine and pulled him out the large doors. He interlocked our fingers instantly, pulling me along as my giggles filled the hall. "Draco, slow down! I can hardly keep up." I laughed as my heels clicked across the floor towards the stairs. His laughter matched mine as he scooped me off of the floor and I let out a squeal from surprise.

"You know this dress is way too big for this." I chuckled as the tule of my skirt filled his arms. He shrugged once as he proceeded up the stairs. When we reached the end of one of the empty hallways he placed me down on my feet.

He grabbed my hand in his and pulled me into a corner against a pillar. He leaned me against the wall gently before his smiling lips started kissing mine. He placed his hands on both of my cheeks and continued to move his lips between mine, a rhythm we had both gotten so used to recently.

"I am so lucky." He breathed out with a smile. I giggled lightly before I reconnected our lips. He pulled away again after a few seconds and placed his forehead against mine. "Date me." He mumbled, and my face froze as I hoped I heard him correctly.

"What?" I whispered. My face was flat and I prayed that this wasn't some type of joke. Merlin knows he was always full of them.

"I'm asking you if you'll be my girlfriend." He whispered, a smile still glued to his face. "I love you so much. And I love everything about you. And I feel like we're just made for each other, you know?" He said in a hushed voice. "I came here thinking that you were just my friend and that other girls were what I needed so I wouldn't fuck up what we already had, but I realized that everything I needed is you." He told me honestly. "So will you please be my girlfriend, Emmy Jane?" He smiled, his forehead still leaning on mine slightly.

My throat ran dry as I tried to swallow. My pulse had increased greatly and I was thankful that the wall he had me leaned against was supporting me.

"Thought you'd never ask." I whispered, smiling just as wide as he was as he looked at me. He kissed my lips once before he was pulling my hand towards the dungeons.

After we entered the common room he pulled me to his dorm, not even giving me the chance to go to my own. He threw the door open to the empty room, considering we had left the other three buffoons in the ball room.

"Drake, I need to shower. Just let me go to my room first." I laughed as he shut the door behind him and locked it.

"That's stupid. Shower in here." He told me like it was obvious, his brows furrowed while his smirk still lingered. He pulled a shirt and some pajama pants out of his dresser before he carried them to the bathroom.

"I don't have a toothbrush," I argued.

"I have extras." He argued back, mocking my tone.

"Where am I supposed to put my dress?" I laughed.

"We'll hang it up with my suits." He replied.

"But-"

"You always have been stubborn." He chuckled, leaning back against his desk with his arms crossed. "Take a shower, and then we can fight." He winked. I turned around in front of him and waited for a second.

"Untie me." I sighed. His fingers carefully moved across the corset back and pulled the ribbon undone. He slowly moved up the back of my dress, loosening it for me while I held it up in the front.

I held my breath as I felt him getting closer to me. His warm breath on the back of my neck made all of my hairs stand straight up and a chill to shiver down my spine.

"All done." He whispered, kissing my neck gently. I smirked once before I released the dress and let it fall to the floor. I could only imagine the look on his face as I walked across the room to his bathroom in nothing but my underwear. I kicked the door shut with my foot and leaned back against it as I giggled.

I took my hair out and jumped in the shower quickly. I washed off my makeup and ran some of Draco's shampoo through my hair. It wasn't hard to tell which bottle belonged to him based off of the smell. After a few minutes I hopped back out and threw on Draco's pajamas after I had dried myself off. I opened the door while I used the towel to dry my hair.

Draco was still leaned against the desk, his eyes staring at me intently when I came out. He hadn't moved a muscle, making me smirk as I looked at him.

"What?" I giggled, throwing the wet towel in his clothes hamper. He shrugged once as he walked across the room towards the bathroom. He opened one of the drawers of the vanity and pulled out a toothbrush for me to use.

While I started brushing my teeth, Draco stripped down out of his suit, causing me to slow down my actions. My eyes grazed down his torso in the mirror before they landed on his black boxer briefs. He was the one who smirked now before he stepped into the shower and closed the curtain. The boxers flew over the top after a second, causing me to burst into laughter as the water started running. I spit out my toothpaste and walked back out to his room where I laid on his bed and waited.

Draco came back out wrapped up in a towel a few minutes later. He pulled some clothes out of his dresser before he walked back to the bathroom. The sink ran for a few seconds before he came back out, clean and fully dressed in plaid pants and a t-shirt.

He joined me in his bed before he attached his mouth to mine without any warning. I let out a small moan as I pulled him closer, melting into his arms while he hovered over me slightly.

"I love you." He whispered, brushing my damp hair back on my head. "More than anything." He hummed. I nodded in agreement as I bit my lip.

"I love you." I said— so softly it was barely even a whisper. And life couldn't feel more complete. I had the boy, I had the glory, I had the best night of my life.

"I have gifts for you. If you'd like to open them." Draco mumbled as his lips grazed across my jawline and made their way to my neck. I closed my eyes softly and held the back of his hair in my hand.

As Draco stood from his bed I quickly left his room to retrieve the gifts I had bought him from my own. I gathered them from my dorm and returned as swiftly as I could.

"Some of these are from Mum and Dad, too. You'll know which ones are which." I chuckled. He sat all the presents on the top of his bed and waited for me to join him.

"Here. This is my favorite that I bought, I want you to open it first." He told me, holding out a small gift box. I grabbed it from his hands and slipped the box open.

D & E forever

I traced my fingers across the engraving on the ring as a smile curled on my lips. I slid it on next to the last one he gave me and admired them.

"Twins." He chuckled, holding out his hand and showing me the matching one he wore on his hand. I smiled widely before I wrapped my arms around his neck tighter than I ever had before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 118 40
we were too scared to leave and too broken to stay but we found love in the hurt we felt. - a draco malfoy story most impressive ranks #1 in ilovedr...
8K 119 18
The Malfoy's daughter is unappreciated and sent away as much as possible. She spent lots of time with her aunt Bellatrix, but not even Bellatrix like...
9.6K 641 40
*EDITING RN* There's something achingly beautiful about Draco Malfoy. When Grier Langston first arrives at Hogwarts for her 6th year of magical educ...
3.9K 103 46
"You w-w-what?" Draco whispered as his face went pale. "I- I- love you Draco Malfoy. And I always have! And I can't help it! I've tried and tried to...