HIS OBSESSION (18+)

Da theofficial_nella

Warning! This story contains mature content. Axel Ford is not just your typical bad boy he is also the leader... Altro

INTRODUCTION/CHARACTERS
PLAYLIST
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: STALKING
Chapter 2: LOVED
Chapter 3: SEX
Chapter 4: BEGINNING
Chapter 5: 19
Chapter 6: BOW
Chapter 7: RACE
Chapter 8: BET
Chapter 9: WATCH
Chapter 10: SERPENT
Chapter 11: RARE
Chapter 12: TRUTH
Chapter 13: GHOST
Chapter 14: CLAIMED
Chapter 15: SIMILAR
Chapter 16: MONSTER
Chapter 17: BROTHER
Chapter 18: STALKED
Chapter 19: DANGER
Chapter 20: ASHAMED
Chapter 22: FIGURE
Chapter 23: HIS
Chapter 24: COMPETITION
Chapter 25: CLUELESS
Chapter 26: GAMES
Chapter 27: UNTRACEABLE
Chapter 28: CHANGED
Chapter 29: TROUBLE
Chapter 30: FIND
Chapter 31: TAPE
Chapter 32: CLOSER
Chapter 33: PINK
Chapter 34: TRAITOR
Chapter 35: MELTDOWN
Chapter 36: TARGET
Chapter 37: TEMPTED
Chapter 38: AMUSED
Chapter 39: RIVALS
Chapter 40: PAWN
Chapter 41: FOREST
Chapter 42: NERVOUS
Chapter 43: CRAVING HIM
Chapter 44: NUMB
Chapter 45: BREATHLESS
Chapter 46: LUCKY
Chapter 47: NIGHTMARE
Chapter 48: ONE QUESTION: WHAT THE HELL
Chapter 49: BLOOD ON MY HANDS
Chapter 50: REVENGE IS NECESSARY
Chapter 51: SOMETHING'S WRONG
Chapter 52: KIDNAPPER
Chapter 53: I WILL HEAL WHEN HE'S DEAD
Chapter 54: HIGH
Chapter 55: HATE HER?
Chapter 56: CELL
Chapter 57: ESCAPED DEATH
Chapter 58: MOMENTS LIKE THESE
Chapter 59: ANOTHER DAY
Chapter 60: I KNOW U WOULD'VE DONE IT
Chapter 61: COULDN'T BE WORSE
Chapter 62: DIDN'T I TELL HER I'M CRAZY
Chapter 63: THEY KNOW
Chapter 64: SCARING ME
Chapter 65: BIRTHDAY
Chapter 66: PUNISHMENT
Chapter 67: BOW DOWN
Chapter 68: SWALLOW MY PRIDE
Chapter 69: A NEW THREAT ?
Chapter 70: SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE
Chapter 71: WHAT DOES THE FUTURE BRING

Chapter 21: PERFECT

153 0 0
Da theofficial_nella

AXEL POV:

1 year ago....
THE NIGHT OF THE SERPENT..

I started looking around for N.Q. I will find you. Wherever you are. My phone buzzed and I rolled my eyes. This had to be the tenth time I got a call from the Serpents.

I wanted to be focused on finding N.Q yet I couldn't with the distractions. I looked at the time seeing that it was twelve fifteen. I answered the phone and Damon growled,“ What the fuck man. We've been trying to call you.”

“What is the problem,” I questioned hearing the anger in his voice. “ someone tried burning your fucking mansion. ”

I left immediately and saw everyone outside. I pushed them out of the way and saw spray paint on the white wall saying- “ Time is running out Axel. Anyways I have your mask so I thought you might want it back - N.Q .”

--------------------------------

STALKER POV:

I sneak into her house every night. She knew that I was there and something about her wanted to play with fire. She was so horny. I don't show myself much but she does get glimpses of me from time to time.

She has been in this city for two weeks and many men are interested in her. Her beauty was unbelievable. She was perfect in anything but most of the time she would dress up.

I sent a few guys to the hospital for looking at her. Then there were 3 that I killed for forcing their self on her. I would leave her notes, warnings or gifts.

She was getting dressed to go to a party. She made friends with a girl and she was invited to the party. Last time I was visible I took her necklace without her knowing. It was a necklace that her brother got her. Her initial was on it. I added an F next to her Initial.

I placed it on the table with a note that read,“ you look beautiful. Make sure to not get close to anyone because then I would have to kill them. ”

A few minutes after, she saw the note and she placed the necklace around her neck. She threw the note in the bin and she wore a black mini dress.

She took her car and went straight to Ashley's house. Her friend Victoria also went. There were a lot of men at the party and I began to get jealous that I wasn't there with my arms wrapped around her.

She stayed aside while everyone enjoyed their self. She tried her best to not attract attention but she was so beautiful that it was impossible for any man not to notice.

He walked towards her and whispered something to her and she pulled away while looking around. She knew that I followed her. She tried pushing him off but he grabbed onto her.

I pulled out my gun and the bullet echoed in the room. Blood pouring out of him as he fell to the ground. Everyone panicked and screamed trying to run out of the house.

I could remember how he grabbed her and I almost pulled out my gun again but I didn't want to kill innocent people. I kill people that try to go anywhere near her because she is mines.

Police arrived at the scene and all eyes were on her as she was the one that was standing near him. After taking a look at her the police passed her straight without asking her any question. They saw the tattoo on her spine and they knew not to question her.

The fear that showed on their face as they walked passed her. I knew that letting her get that tattoo was a good idea but I can't take all the credit. She was the one that wanted a serpent tattoo. people feared me and I loved it. No one dared to go against me. The power I knew I hold over her and everyone else was like no other.

Later she went home and she took off the mini dress that was drenched in the guy's blood. She took a bathe while blasting Reflections by The Neighborhood.

I looked at her from my mansion that was across the road from hers. I got a perfect view of her while she took off her dress and went into the shower. I could no longer see her since the heat fogged the glass.

I went by her window and I went inside her room. She should really lock her window. There could be sick fucks that would try to get in. She already placed the clothes on the counter that she was going to wear after bathing. Her shiloette showed as I watched her pass her hand through her hair. I smelled her clothes and it smelled of her signature perfume.

I took one of her pen and I wrote my number on it for her to call or text me. She loves danger and I know that she would contact me one way or another.

I left as I heard her turn off the shower. I went back to my mansion and I waited in my room for a call or text. I heard a buzz and it was her. I can't stop thinking about her. She is so perfect. “Who are you." - Sofia

“You secret admirer, little nightmare,” I typed back.

Fuck you - sofia

Is that a threat or a promise - F

What do you want - Sofia

You - F

Why - Sofia

Because you're mines, little nightmare - F

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

155K 3K 60
-/ NOT EDITED \- Octavia Thornton has hated Axel Kingston from the minute he spilt his red jungle juice down her favourite white dress during freshm...
227K 9K 68
LUKA KELP NYC's most famous male model. Ideal boyfriend. Too sweet to be true. Morally Civil. ~•~ CHASE RUEL Multibillionaire. Arrogant CEO. Alcohol...
357K 8.8K 62
She's rich, the perfect student, and graduating early. He's a heathen, a heartbreaker, and well he may never graduate... These all might be true, but...
Rosa Da T.A. Fan

Storie d'amore

644K 21.3K 64
❝I want to worship you like a queen. Every fucking day. And use you like my little slut. Every fucking night. Together, we can set the world on fire...