Raw (Black Erotic Fiction Col...

נכתב על ידי ayeahfiction

I accidently deleted this book :( It had some views too. short erotic fiction עוד

Mysterious Girl
Haunted Whore House
March Madness Sex
Good Girl Daddy Dom*
Pastor's Wife
Ms. Officer
Best Friend's Mom
Application
College Regrets
Spankings
At the Party
Controlla
Teachers Pet
Come for Me
Promotion
Guilty Pleasure
Temporary

Save Me for Later

441 2 0
נכתב על ידי ayeahfiction

"Hello," Holly said, opening the door and doing all she could to hold in her laugh. It was nervous laughter.

"Stop laughing," Carter said.

"Sorry, redo it."

"No, just go. I'll edit that part out."

"Hello, welcome to Holly's bakery where we got mouthwatering treats and sweets. You, sir, ordered a peach cobbler. Am I correct?"

"Yes, Holly, I did." Carter turned the camera around to face him when it was his turn to say his lines. He turned it back to Holly and she froze for a second time, getting camera shy. She was used to being on stage, but this was totally different.

"What am I supposed to say now?" she asked.

"Improvise."

"Just follow me sir and your order will be ready in a moment," she said.

"Say that again but beckon me with your finger like you're taking me to the bedroom."

"Just follow me, sir, and your order will be ready in a moment," Holly said with a come-hither lure of her finger and turned with a roll in her hips for the camera.

"Perfect! Cut! That was sexy, girl!!! Them hips!" Carter said.

"Shut up."

"You're doing great!" He gave her ass a congratulatory smack.

"Ow! I don't think I can do this, babes," she felt hot and flushed with embarrassment. She fanned her face with her hands feeling like she was going to start sweating any moment from nervousness.

"Don't you care about my dick?" Carter asked with a whiny face.

Holly shook her head. "Don't give me that face right now." It was the sad face Carter always gave her when she had to leave him. It usually filled her heart with pain. "Yes, Carter. I care about your dick. I care about it a lot. But this is weird. I can't believe I agreed to this."

"You're doing good. All you have to do now is bend over in front of the oven and pull out the pies, so I can get a good shot of your booty. And then we'll go to the next scene."

"What! Oh my God."

"Think of my dick, honey."

Holly was a professional back up dancer for pop singers. She had to go on tour often. Carter always complained he was at home alone wallowing with a hard dick waiting for his girl to come back home. Carter wasn't a fan of watching porn because he felt it was too mind trashing. He would watch a porn if it was just him and his future wife though, he told Holly. All they had to do was make one.

"You look real sexy on camera too babe, how do you feel?"

"I look like a total whore."

"That's the point."

"All I have to do is jump and my breasts are falling out of this shirt. See watch," she said, slightly bouncing in her six-inch stilettos and sure enough her breasts plopped out of the half cut flannel shirt that tied in the front. "I can't believe we're actually doing this," she laughed.

"Wait, let me get that bouncing action on camera."

"Fuck you."

"To the kitchen," he announced with a big smile, his dimple showing.

In the oven there was a warm peach cobbler. While Carter was at work, he told her to make it as a prop for their porno. The whole kitchen smelled of sweet peaches, brown sugar and spices. "Action!" Carter called out.

Holly bent over to get the pie from the oven. This moment, bending over for the camera, was an unusual turn on for Holly. She didn't expect to find this much fun in acting like a total slut. Pulling down the handle, the heat rose up against her face. She kept her legs awkwardly straight, hinging at the hips as she grabbed the tray with her oven mitts. Carter kneeled behind her with the camera, taking in EVERYTHING. She wore no underwear and her skirt was so tight and short it barely came to the bottom of her ass.

"It looks about ready," she came up and set the pie on top of the oven.

"Yeah, it does look about ready." Carter said, still pointing the camera up her skirt. "And it smells nice."

"It's a little hot right now. I'd advise you to wait a little bit."

"I can't wait," he exclaimed.

"Well, you have to wait for that to cool down a little. I don't want you to get burned. But you can sample something else we have in our store."

"Like what?"

"Well, you can try some of my cookies," she purred, adding a hint of seductiveness in her voice.

"Cut! You're amazing. Why didn't you ever take acting seriously?"

"Shut up, Carter," she said with a laugh, just glad that scene was over. "Stop playing, I know I suck."

"No, seriously, you're kind of good. So, we're pretty much done with the acting part. Eating your cookies is eating your pussy, of course. Where's the whipped cream?" He opened the fridge.

"You're not putting whipped cream on my pussy."

"Well, it's a bakery and whipped cream is going on your nipples at a minimum. I'll lick it off."

Carter was so carefree and nonchalant about everything; an innocent bystander wouldn't think he was talking about making a porno. This was dangerous! If it leaked out to the public somehow, both their careers would be ruined. That's what she worried about the most. He promised her a thousand times there was no chance of that happening. Holly was a little bit scared, but Carter was so excited, and his enthusiasm convinced her to throw caution to the wind. Holly was happy about making a porno just for him. The skimpy baker's costume and makeup triggered desires to be ravaged sexually.

"I'm about done with these stupid lines though," she said.

"They're not stupid. I worked very hard on them... thank you. We're not going to get the best angles because it's just the two of us, so I'm going to have to put the camera on the tripod. Do you have any particular shots that you want to see?"

"I mean, are you going to get a close up of you fucking my pussy? I kind of want to see that."

Carter raised an eyebrow. "Very intriguing."

"What, you asked me." She hit him on the shoulder. "I think it would look kind of hot. I never really looked right at it before."

-

"Action!"

They covered the living room floor with blankets and Holly lay on her back. The camera on the tripod gave Holly a feeling that someone was spectating and made her insecure about her appearance. How would her pussy look on camera? How did she look? Would she look fat? There was a jumble of apprehension and excitement and an overwhelming sense of pressure to perform for the camera. The camera magnified her anxieties and inner fears. She settled back against the sheets and took deep, cleansing breaths through her nose. As her insecurities dropped away with each breath, the heat and the aroma of peaches drifted away, replaced by the spicy scent of her arousal. Turned on by her response, she spread her legs open for Carter.

"Mmmmh," Carter said as he got down on the floor and positioned himself between her legs. He had already stripped down to his underwear. Holly watched his lean upper body muscles move and flex as he repositioned. "Smells lovely," Carter said hovering in between her open thighs. Holly's dress was riding way up her waist, folded back, all her sacredness exposed. How much she loved and trusted Carter became even more apparent at this moment. She never left herself so vulnerable before. She was on camera! Carter gave her one long, slow lick from the bottom of her folds to the top and then firmly pressed his tongue over her clit.

Holly's body jerked. "Sshhiiittt," she hissed.

His soft lips and warm tongue sealed tight around her clitoris. Holly began to relax and melt into the floor, her heart glowed with warmth, her mind went blank and she forgot about her insecurities. She only thought of the pleasant comfort of her man between her thighs, lapping at her cunt. Carter sucked Holly into his mouth and her knees folded inward and she shuddered.

"Baby," she moaned. Her hand shot to the back of his head. She massaged his low-cut fade, begging him to stay right where he was at. Time slowed down as she locked onto sensations that spread through her body like waves of heat. She was on fire with lust.

The spongy wetness of his tongue gently licked up and down her pussy lips. He simultaneously, massaged the inside of her thighs with his big hands, approaching her pussy. His thumb moved dangerously close to her butthole and Holly loved it. She wiggled, wondering if he was going to insert it. Before she could even anticipate the possibility, his thumb entered her ass and Carter's tongue dipped inside of her pussy, at the same time, jolting her with an onslaught of pleasure. Her juices flowed into his warm mouth. He greedily licked every drop. Holly gazed down at his head between her thighs and watched the magic being done to her.

Hearing her own wetness move around in Carter's mouth as he sucked her pussy made her feel so loved. She massaged the back of his head, a giddy feeling of pleasure swelled inside of her core. There wasn't any doubt, if he stayed any longer, she would come on his tongue.

Carter continued to give Holly enormous amounts of pleasure and then, just as fast, he was gone, leaving her partially satisfied and immensely begging for more. Carter gave her pussy lips one last kiss before rising up her body. What a tease, she huffed in slight sexual frustration.

He moved up her body until he was at her breast. Ever since they first met, Holly had been mesmerized by his perfect lips and how the bottom one had a natural cherry tint to it. Now they were even more fascinating to look at as his lips glistened with her sex juices.

Holly pulled her breasts from the confines of her shirt and offered the bounty to her lover. Carter calmly hovered over her like a dark cloud of sexual energy ready to strike at any moment. Suck me now! Holly's mind screamed as her body burned for his contact. Stop teasing me! She arched her back and lifted her chest up to him. She massaged her sensitive nipples and inhaled deeply, hoping he would put his mouth over her nipples and suck. Carter was patient and in total control. To Holly, Carter felt light years away in the moments when there was no immediate contact. Her deserted pussy lips hummed with unsated desire, releasing her steamy arousal. Carter grabbed the whipped cream and sprayed some on both of her nipples.

"Oh my, that feels weird as fuck." She laid back and just laughed to herself. The cream was a little cold.

"Hold on." Carter smiled his wry smile and pulled the camera off the tripod so he could zoom in on her boobs now covered in cream. He went and got a close up of her pussy too.

"You're a perv," Holly said, feeling very exposed once again. She didn't think she would enjoy having so much of her body revealed in such a fashion as much as she did. Was there an unexplored slut inside of her? Was Carter bringing it out slowly? Was this wrong?

"Such insults are not a part of the script," Carter said placing the camera back on the tripod.

Holly squeezed her breast together for him, happy to be his treat. "Enjoy my love," she said with a smile.

Carter puckered his lips and slurped up the whipped cream. "OOHH! That tickles," Holly shrieked. Carter flicked his tongue around her perked nubs and sucked her dark nipples into his mouth, causing Holly to wiggle with delight. Then he motor-boated his lips between her breasts, dumping his face into her chest. "Calm down, babes!" She giggled, tickled by the vibrations.

"Sorry," he rose up smiling, cream on his face like he just emerged from a pie-eating contest.

"Wipe that off, you look silly."

"I'm not finished." He moved to seal his lips around a nipple again and suck. Holly pressed her hand to the nape of his neck, holding him against her chest as waves of erotic energy washed down her body to swell at her already burning clit. 'I don't want to leave you,' her thoughts wandered to her tour. She massaged the upper part of his shoulders and back, tracing the lines of his tattoos with her acrylic nails. Carter's body, dense with muscle, radiated with a beautiful heat.

The licking, sucking, and Carter's hard body moving over her, and thoughts of not being able to be with him again for months, made her mouth water for his cock. She wanted to taste it and savor that enchanting taste and girth in her mind. I'll suck his cock dry today. Holly wanted to please Carter in every way possible. It seemed only right since Carter was so eager to please her.

"I want to suck your cock," she said. I need to suck your cock, were the words she really wanted to say.

Carter moved.

He pulled his underwear down and his cock came out straight and hard in her face. The skin tight, his erection shined with dark glory. The scent of his manliness and moist pubes assailed Holly's nostrils and her cravings for his cock increased. She literally salivated. Holly licked her lips, anticipating the moment Carter would place his heavy rod between them. She waited to be fed.

First, Carter took the whipped cream and sprayed a stream along the top of his dick in a long line. Holly looked up, lowering her brow, giving him the 'what the fuck' face.

"What?" Carter kind of chuckled. He moved to straddle her upper body, his cock hovering over her tits as if he was getting ready to tit fuck her.

"Nothing," she shook her head smiling. Holly put her hands on his hips, waiting for her treat.

"It goes with the theme of the porn," he said.

"III kkknnnoooowww just come here." All this extra was getting in the way of fucking. She wanted to fuck right now. On or off camera didn't matter anymore. She was horny.

Carter balanced himself over her face, his cock aimed straight down into her open mouth. His abs flexed, and his manly scent was heavy now. Holly took deep inhales to breathe him in, imprinting his fragrance in her mind for the long tour ahead. Her heart beat fast with eagerness. She stared at the swollen head of his large juicy cock. The tip shined with pre-come. Carter slowly descended into the moist cavern of her mouth – bottoming out into the back of her throat.

Holly closed her lips and swallowed around the throbbing cock that sat warm in her mouth. "Mmmhhh," Holly hummed with gratitude. His flavor filled her mouth. She explicitly tasted the mixture of sugary cream and bitter pre-come; she swallowed feverishly.

More cream rubbed off on Holly's upper lip and nose as Carter pumped his hips up and down, fucking her mouth. His swollen cock head abused the back region of her tender throat. She sucked his hot skin tight and ran her tongue along the sensitive underside of his shaft. There, at the bottom, was a meaty vein she joyfully teased with her tongue. Carter picked up a steady rhythm of fucking her mouth. She choked a little on his cock and loved it. By the time he pulled back Holly left his shaft dripping with saliva. The corners of Holly's mouth were warmed with tenderness from opening wide to fit his manhood.

She went to wipe the cream off her face and corners of her mouth.

"I got you," Carter said preventing her from cleaning herself.

Carter cleaned Holly's face by swiping his swollen cock head wherever there was still cream. she closed her eyes and allowed him to rub his warm meat all over her face. Carter fed the residue to her by putting his penis head to her lips. She was more than happy to lick it all off.

"You look so sexy sucking dick," Carter said while Holly licked the last little bit of cream off the tip of his dick. She twirled her tongue around the head.

"Mmmhhh, you taste good, baby," she lay back enjoying the feeling in her throat after being gagged by dick.

"I'm going to cut the film. Want to get some more shots or no? Because if you don't want to, I'm sure I can jack off to what we have now. The camera makes the process feel a little different." Carter dropped down on the floor next to her and held her while they talked.

"Let's watch what we have so far?" She said.

"Ok," He pulled the camera off the tripod.

They replayed the porn from the beginning.

"Oh my God. I look so silly!" Holly cried. "And Fat."

"You're tripping. Don't say that. You look too sexy!"

It went to the next clip of her bending over to get the pie out the oven. Holly realized she had never seen her body from that angle.

"You put the camera like right in my ass. Why did you zoom in?" she asked.

"Your pussy lips are flawless."

"I look fat."

"Say something negative one more time and I'm body slamming you."

"But I do."

"You're dead." Carter dropped the camera.

"Wait, wait, wait," Holly quickly got up and ran to the other side of the living room table. Her breasts were still out and bounced as she ran. Carter, still with his dick out, chased her in circles around the table. "Wait, I'm sorry. I look good."

Carter didn't say anything back. He gave her a mean gaze.

"But my –" Holly went to say but was cut off.

"No butts except the one I'm spanking. Sit down and let's finish this."

"Hmpf." Holly pouted, crossing her arms at her chest. In a split-second, Carter was around the table faster than she expected.

"Gotchya," he said, laughing as his hand came down hard on her behind.

"OOwww!" Heat radiated against the globe of her ass where he smacked her. Holly tried to wiggle away. "OOOOWWW! OOOWWW," she cried with each spank. The skin to skin contact on her bare ass sounded with an echoing clap. "Ok, I won't say anything else."

"Good, now sit down so we can finish this like I said," He said in a stern voice brooking no disobedience. Then he softened his voice, "I love you."

"I love you too," she replied.

They went back to the camera and scrolled through the clips. It was when they watched the blowjob scene and Holly observed the methodical movement of a stiff cock disappearing deeper and deeper down her throat, and then back out again, that she cried out, "We're so naughty."

She hugged Carter. The chemistry emanating between them in this shot was so hot and electric. It was beautiful to watch. Holly knew she wanted to see the same action again, except penetrating her pussy lips. Her pussy lurched into overdrive, dripping with readiness.

"What do you think?" Carter asked.

Holly was speechless at the moment. So aroused, her heart beat fast and her mouth went dry as she searched for words. It was at the part where Carter used his cock as a tool to clean up the whipped cream smeared on her face. The memory of his warm head against her skin came back perfectly.

"That was yummy," she said reminiscing of licking his penis head, swiping her tongue right over the penis hole, collecting come juice and whipped cream and swirling it around in her mouth.

"What do you want to do next?"

"I want you to fuck my vagina and get a close up of that. What angle would be best though?"

"Well, standing and from the back, we could put the camera under you... well, no, that would block out a lot of the lighting. We can probably both get on our sides and I fuck you from behind there. And then put the camera in front of us while we fuck."

"I want you to come inside of me, too," Holly said.

"You sure?" Carter smiled. For a split-second, obvious excitement crossed Carter's face, but then he retracted and tried to play it cool.

"Yeah," Holly said. They always went back and forth over using protection. Holly didn't want to have a baby until after they were married. She was comfortable with that route and felt like that was the right way. Carter wanted a baby ASAP; officially married or not, he wanted to have a little girl and start a family with Holly. Carter was already faithful, so what did marriage papers matter, he would say. Holly still had her fears and insecurities. Bad experiences in the past still haunted her. Unusual schedules messed up marriage plans. Carter always respected it.

"Your wish is my command, baby girl!" Carter kissed her, and kissed her, and slapped her ass, and fondled it, and kissed her again and again.

"Stop," Holly laughed, excited by his excitement. Carter devoured her eyes, her nose, her mouth with hungry kisses.

"Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum," he moaned with each kiss.

"Set the camera up!" Holly was aroused, a little bit excited about having come inside of her too, now.

Holly lay on her side and Carter set the camera up, so it zoomed in right on her vagina.

"You look beautiful," he said as he looked over her body while fixing the camera.

"Thank you."

"Want me to eat you again, first? Or go straight into the scene."

"I'm ready."

"Well, just to make sure," Carter said before diving his head between her open legs and giving her pussy lips a few long licks.

"Ahh!" Holly shrieked, a little shocked by the sudden tongue entering her. Sensual flavors of ecstasy poured through her body, spreading out from under Carters flicking tongue. "Alright, Alright," She moaned. "I'm ready."

"Alright, let's do this." Carter got into position, coming behind Holly and pulling her body into his.

Holly hiked up her leg and poked her butt into Carter to allow him to enter her from behind. It was a little bit of a tricky position but doable.

"I'm going to have to hold you a bit tight," Carter said, also exhaling as he sank into her pussy folds. "God damn," he moaned. Their bodies quivered together. The angled penetration by Carter's manhood made Holly weak.

It was a moving moment – the sensation of being this close, this connected, no latex separating them. A flood of profound emotions overcame Holly. Her face got hot. Carter's dark cock invigorated her. The connection with Carter was a rush and she couldn't wait to feel his orgasm spill inside of her.

One hand wrapped around Holly's shoulder, the other wrapped tight around her waist. Holly felt secure in Carter's embrace and felt almost like she was melting into him and they were becoming one.

"Your pussy is so hot, baby," Carter whispered.

To thrust, he pulled down on Holly's body and thrusted up with his hips. It was a powerful motion and the collision into her pussy, against her engorged clit caused her first moan to leave her lips in a high pitch moan. The heat in her core expanded rapidly. She oozed with excitement. She could smell it. Her limbs went numb with pleasure. Carter gripped her tight and gave her another thrust.

"Fuck!" she cried out. Carter's large rod rubbed smooth against her G-spot. The hot friction was nothing she could ignore. Her pussy sucking at his shaft gushed. Holding on to Holly tight, Carter sped up the rhythm of his thrust. This was not easy for Holly to take because Carter's cock stretched her petite womanhood wide.

"I want to hear you scream for me," Carter whispered in her ear while simultaneously grinding deep into her intimate region. In response, she let out a loud moan. She wasn't generally a screamer. She liked to concentrate on the lust flowing through her body and let her orgasm come when it pleased-but they were on camera. They were making a porno. Why the fuck not scream? She thought. Fuck like a real porn star! The thought was thrilling. She hollered again, syncing her moans with Carter's banging thrust.

"Yes, Yes, Yes! Fuck me, baby. Yes!"

At first, her screams were for cinematic effect to add that porn feel. But her screams began to feel like a fresh carnal freedom. She let whatever grunt and moan leave her lips without restraint. This whorish freedom amplified the already frenzied ecstasy washing through her body. Carter seemed to enjoy it. He fucked her harder than ever.

"Damn, baby," Holly cried. Carter hadn't fucked her like this in a while. Her tits bounced. She checked the camera to make sure the red light was still on signaling it was recording. The camera had to catch this! She thought. Bang... Bang... Bang... the pounding rocked her entire body. Their skin turned slick with sweat. Carter pounded into her sopping hole and their flesh clapped together. It wasn't long before Holly squeezed her eyes shut preparing to come all over his cock. "Give it to me," she squealed, feeling her core tighten.

Holly whimpered and clawed her fingers into Carter's arms. The pressure built, and her body floated. She felt giddy in her heart again. The most intense emotions a girl can feel while being fucked; love, lust, fear, warmth, comfort, she felt them all and the moment was angelic.

Carter gripped her body hard and drove his dick fast into her pussy. The friction was incredible. In the most passionate tone, Carter whispered, "I love you,"

Holly plunged into orgasm, her hand shot to her clit and rubbed frantically as the built-up pressure released and came spilling out all over Carter's cock. Her body froze. Orgasm shook her. The heat was overwhelming, and she cried his name.

"Oh, Carter... Fuck," she said, her voice sounding somewhere between a hiss and a whine.

Carter came too. Instantly stopping his thrust, his cock quivered inside of her cunt. He grunted and squeezed his arms tight around Holly's body. His cock shot powerful squirts of liquid deep inside of her walls. Holly felt every warm squirt inside of her. Carter moaned, sighing with passion. Their bodies shuddering.

"Fuck," Carter roared.

Experiencing orgasms beyond their expectations, they held completely still while the hot paralyzing energy washed over them. Holly loved feeling the pool of semen well inside of her, and she waited for Carter's cock to fill her wet hole completely. Carter's hips jerked while he pumped every last drop of his creaminess. Their breathing was harsh. After they were able to regain control of their trembling limbs, they were all over each other, kissing in a frenzy of passion.

"I love you, I love you, I love you,"

"I love you,"

-

Carter edited the video and gave Holly a copy to take with her on tour. Holly really didn't plan on watching it. She did the porn for Carter. She didn't need it. She was scared to watch it. But after a long day of work and being alone in the hotel room with nothing to do, she watched the video.

"I can't believe this." She inserted the DVD in the player. Holly sat on the bed in her pajamas. The movie began. She began to sweat with embarrassment, watching herself in her skimpy garment saying corny lines. She couldn't believe she shot a porno. If someone saw this! Just the thought made her panic.

But as she got used to seeing herself on camera, she started to enjoy it. And it was high quality. Drips of saliva running down the corners of her mouth after gagging on his cock came in quite clear. It was pretty hot. This porno might come in handy, she thought, stuffing a hand down her front and beginning to touch herself.

Then came the moment where the camera was directly on her pussy and Carter fucked her from behind. She played that part repeatedly. No clue why, but she was instantly obsessed with the shot. There was something about her body rippling with the force of his pounding that made her fall in love. She obsessed over how their brown skin mingled poetically, hers a little bit darker than his. And the sight of his black shaft disappearing deep into her folds turned her on like nothing she had ever seen. She grabbed the remote and scrolled through the options looking for a way to play it in slow motion.

On screen, her pussy glistened vibrantly with sex juices and her lust smeared all over Carters shaft. Holly turned the volume up to hear herself moan. It sounded as beautiful as it looked. Carter pounded her hard, their flesh banged together. Just remembering the feeling made Holly's vagina leak as she sat on the edge of the bed.

Finally, the orgasm came. A sudden break in the action, their bodies shivering in stillness, Carter's cock muscles pushed out liquid globs of semen deep into her cave. Carter moaned. This is so Hot! She thought. Then came the point where her pussy became so full of semen that it started drooling out at the base of her womanhood. She watched his essence; slow, sticky lines of clear substance, dribbling down the front of her thigh like syrup. Her mouth watered as she watched it. It was amazing!

She called Carter.

"What are you doing, hun?" she asked.

"Nothing, just chilling. What about you? Aren't you supposed to be asleep? It's late," he said. His voice groggy as if he just woke up to answer the phone.

"I'm watching you fuck me," she said.

"I knew you would watch it. What do you think about it?"

"I love it."

"I've watched that like five times today and it's driving me crazy because I miss you so much."

"I miss you too, my love."

"Why did you call? Is something wrong?"

"No, I just wanted to hear your voice. Love you."

"Love you too."

After hanging up with the love of her life, she focused on the scene with Carter's seed seeping out of her and wondered if she could be pregnant. The thought made her happy. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.8K 96 10
Just read it
13.4K 132 44
Book Guide to all of my stories . . . . . . . Warning... this is not an actual complete books . . 💗💗💗
42K 115 10
A collection of ten erotic short stories.
33.5K 219 9
Short stories for you lot who love shortcuts. (Imagination, Fantasies and of course lots of Loves)