The Forgotten Salvatore Book 5

Av Gh0stFac31996

After Dahlia, Daniel has been practicing with his new power. But time will tell if that power will be used fo... Mer

Disclaimer
For The Next Millennium
You Hung the Moon
I'll See You in Hell or New Orleans
A Walk on the Wild Side
Best Served Cold
Beautiful Mistake
Out of the Easy
Important Question
The Other Girl in New Orleans
Saviour
A Ghost Along the Mississippi
Wild at Heart
Loft Layout
Heart Shaped Box
A Streetcar Named Desire
Alone with Everybody
Behind the Black Horizon
The Devil Comes Here and Sighs
No More Heartbreaks
Where Nothing Stays Buried
Give 'Em Hell Kid
The Bloody Crown
I Was Feeling Epic
New Book

An Old Friend Calls

147 1 0
Av Gh0stFac31996

Daniel's Loft

Mia woke up to the morning light making the room light up. She felt an arm draped over her waist. She looked behind her and saw Daniel asleep. She fully turned to face him and examined his face. She saw that his jaw looked more defined. His skin a little paler and his hair a little darker. She then remembered the events that have occurred. She's a vampire now. Immortal. "I can feel you staring at me." Daniel's tired voice said. He opened his eyes and looked at her. Mia smiled sheepishly. "Sorry." Mia said quietly, blushing. Daniel smiled tiredly and brought his hand to her cheek, rubbing his thumb against the smooth skin.

"You're cute when your flustered." Daniel said. Mia smiled and Daniel smiled back. "There's that smile I love." Daniel said. Mia kept smiling at him. "How are you feeling?" Daniel asked. Mia sighed. "Hungry." Mia said. Daniel nodded. "Come on." Daniel said. They both got changed and went to the kitchen. Mia hopped onto the counter top as Daniel went into the fridge. "What are we feeling? A negative, B positive or AB Negative?" Daniel asked. Mia thought for a moment. "Hmm. A negative." Mia said. Daniel opened a drawer in the fridge and pulled out an A negative blood bag. He gave the blood bag to Mia. "Now. The important thing here is control. You need to learn to control the bloodlust." Daniel said.

Mia nodded. "Okay." Mia said. She brought the bag up to her mouth and started to drink the blood like her life depended on it. Daniel saw this and quickly took the blood bag away. Mia whined and pouted a little. "I lost control, didn't I?" Mia asked. Daniel nodded. "It's okay, though. It's takes time to learn." Daniel said. Mia nodded. "You'll eventually get it." Daniel said. He handed the bag back to her. "Try to focus on something when your drinking the blood. Like when you shoot one of your arrows. Focus on something other than the blood." Daniel said.

Mia decided to think about the people she cared about. She thought about Marcel. He had rescued her and Davina from the witches and became a father figure to them. Davina. Her twin. Even though Davina was the older twin, she sometimes acted like the younger one. Josh. The best friend. She met him when Davina got rid of Klaus's compulsion on him. Then there was Daniel. The person she loved. He cared for her as if she was the most important person in the world. She looked at Daniel and saw him smiling. She pulled the bag away from her lips. "What is it?" Mia asked.

"You did it." Daniel said. Mia looked at him confused. "You managed to control the bloodlust." Daniel said. Mia looked at the bag and saw that it wasn't empty. Mia smiled. "I did it." Mia said, happy. "Whatever you were thinking about must have worked." Daniel said. Mia smiled to herself. "Yeah." She said. "Well, I've gotta go somewhere. You need to stay here." Daniel said. "Why?" Mia asked. "Well, you could leave. It's just that I don't want to date a burnt corpse." Daniel said. Mia made a face of realisation. "Gotcha." Mia said.

"But. I'll come back with a daylight ring for you." Daniel said. Mia smiled. "Okay." She said. Daniel kissed her before leaving the loft.

Later ~ St. Anne's Church

Kol has just awakened in Davina's former bed to find Davina in an armchair reading a book. He groans as he tries to sit up, and Davina stands to walk over toward him. "You've been asleep for three days." Davina said. "Regenerating from ash takes a lot out of a man." Kol said. He stands to his feet and starts walking toward Davina with a smile. "You have no idea how badly I want to kiss you right now." Kol said. Davina smiled. "So, what's stopping you?" Davina asked. Kol stops walking and looks up at the sunlight streaming through the window. He holds his hand up to it, and it starts to burn, causing him to groan slightly.

"Well, I can take the heat..." Kol said. He finally yanks his hand away. "...If it means I get to kiss you. But, letting the church burn down to ashes may be considered sacrilegious." Kol said. Davina looks shocked and slightly disappointed to find that Kol is back to being an Original vampire. "...But y-you were a witch..." Davina said. Kol smiles weakly at her. "The spell you used brought me back as I was when I died in this body." Kol said. "Kol, I've heard the stories. When you were a vampire, you were..." Davina said but Kol cut her off. "A psychotic maniac." Kol said.

Kol gives her an understanding smile, and though he's surprised by this reaction, he doesn't seem to be offended by the description. "But, I didn't have you. You're worth being good for. I promise you can trust me." Kol said. Davina smiles weakly and walks over to him. When she gets close to him, she smiles and immediately leans forward to kiss him. Kol looks thrilled to be near her, but pulls away slightly and holds up his hand. "At the risk of sounding too forward, I need you to put a ring on this finger." Kol said.

Kol chuckles in amusement. "A family reunion is in order." Kol said. "Kol, about your family... I'm pretty sure Klaus wants me dead." Davina said. Kol doesn't seem too pleased by this revelation, but he smiles weakly once again and pulls Davina in for a hug. The door to the attic opened and the two looked over to see Daniel stood there. "Look who's awake." Daniel said. Kol smiled at his friend. "How are you feeling?" Daniel asked. Kol shrugged. "As well as expected." Kol said. Daniel nodded. He then picked up a bag from the floor. "Here's some clothes for you." Daniel said. The two looked at him. "What? Someone had to bring you something to wear." Daniel said.

Later ~ Mikaelson Compound

Daniel and Davina walked into the compound, only for Davina to be sped into a column by Klaus. "Klaus!" Daniel exclaimed. "Rather foolish of you to come here." Klaus said. Davina looks only mildly afraid of him just as suddenly, another figure vamp-speeds toward Klaus and tosses him backwards across the courtyard. It's Kol, and when Klaus gets to his feet and sees him, he looks absolutely stunned by the sight of him. "And why is that, Brother?" Kol asked. Elijah and Freya have just come downstairs to figure out what the commotion is as Klaus continues to stare at his resurrected brother in shock and disbelief.

"Now, Nik, I mean, you did go after my girl." Kol said. "It can't be." Klaus said. Davina steps in to mediate. "It's Kol. When I broke your sire link, it created a surge of power." Davina said. Freya gives Davina a cold look. "You stole the nexus vorti." Freya said. "I helped her do it." Daniel said. Freya looked over at him shocked. "I gave her the spell to collect the energy. And then helped with the resurrection." Daniel said. Davina rolls her eyes in frustration, clearly unhappy that they're not more grateful for what she's done for them. "We brought your brother back from the dead!" Davina exclaimed annoyed. Kol walks toward his siblings to defend her.

"You should be thanking her, really. And Daniel." Kol said. Surprisingly, Klaus lunges forward and hugs Kol tightly, which both pleases and shocks Kol. Once they've pulled away, Kol turns toward Elijah. "Hello, Elijah." Kol said. "You haven't aged a day." Elijah said. Kol turns to Freya, frowning as though he doesn't recognize her. "And you...?" Kol asked. "Freya." Freya said. "Right. Long-lost older sister. Speaking of twists and turns in our family tree, where might Rebekah be?" Kol said. "That's a long story. And one reserved for family. Davina can see herself out." Klaus said.

Kol makes a face and looks at Klaus in exasperation and confusion. "Uh, are you--" Kol said but Klaus cut him off. "As per usual, our family faces a multitude of threats. The sooner you become acquainted with them, the better. I won't have you distracted." Klaus said. "By Davina? You know, if you could only pull your head out of your––" Kol said but Davina steps in and interrupts before Kol can finish. "Kol. It's okay. I'll go." Davina said. "Davina." Kol said. "You can make it up to me." Davina said. "And I will. Dust off that fancy dress, 'cause tonight we're going dancing." Kol said. Davina smiled. "Okay." Davina said.

The two kiss goodbye before Davina leaves, and the other Mikaelson siblings seem surprised by Kol's tenderness toward her. Whereas Daniel smiled at the sight. His friends being happy together.

Later

Kol, Daniel and Freya are standing next to each other at the coffee table in the upstairs living room, where Kol is starting to burn the letters that Klaus used as trophies. Elijah and Klaus watch solemnly from nearby. "Mixing the ashes of these letters with your blood, Nik, will show us where your enemies are." Kol said. Kol crushes the ashes up with a mortar and pestle, and Freya hands him a gold goblet with Klaus' blood. Kol sprinkles the ashes into the goblet before handing it back to Freya. Freya pours the ash-blood mixture onto a map of the world, which is pinned down by white candles, as Kol pulls a spell written on parchment out of his jacket pocket and hands it to his sister.

"With feeling now." Kol said, smirking. Freya and Daniel laugh and give him a look as Freya takes the spell from him. They take a deep breath before reciting the incantation. "Calaste piso tal tras es tros. Calaste piso tal tras es tros." The two chanted. The blood starts to break apart into eleven small beads, which scatter across the map. Listed are the closest approximations: four total in North America (one near Chicago, Illinois; one in New Orleans, Louisiana; one in Southern California, and one in South-Central Mexico); one is in Southeastern Brazil; three are in Europe (Belgium, Southern Italy, and Western Russia); two in Africa (one in Nigeria; one in South Africa or Mozambique); and one in what looks like South Korea.

"Behold your greatest hits, Klaus. All over the world. But only one is here. Which means the legion of enemies you were worried about is an army of one." Freya said. Kol looked over at Daniel and saw him looking down at his arm. Kol looked also and briefly saw a black vein before it disappeared. Kol was shocked by this. It wasn't black magic. It was something else.

Later

Freya, Kol, Daniel, Klaus, and Elijah are still in the upstairs living room where they're discussing what they learned from the spell. "I assure you, this is your Gaspar Cortez." Kol said. Kol circles the drop of blood on the map that is right on the dot indicating New Orleans, Louisiana. Just then, Klaus gets a text message from Cami which reads, "Problem. Rousseau's". Klaus sped out of the room and Daniel looked there confused. "I'm guessing he had somewhere to be." Daniel said.

A few minutes later, Freya, Daniel and Kol hear a dripping noise and walk over to the map, where they see the small drops of blood on the map start to move toward New Orleans. The three look horrified. "It never stops. Never." Freya said. Daniel sighed.

Later

Klaus and Elijah have returned to the compound, where they have joined Freya, Daniel and Kol in watching the map as the drops of blood head straight for New Orleans, some faster than others.  "So this may only be a fraction of our potential enemies." Elijah said. Kol chuckled. "In hindsight, we could've been nicer to people. Or at least left fewer survivors." Kol said. Neither of his siblings or Daniel seem impressed by his glib comments as Klaus turns to address Elijah. "We don't know all their motivations. Half of these people could want to put the bullet in your heart! End the sire war with the pull of a trigger." Klaus said.

"I have an army devoted to keeping me alive. The only people that care to protect you are standing in this very room." Elijah said. Elijah gives Klaus a serious look for a moment before he continues. "As you well know, Niklaus, there is another way." Elijah said. Klaus sighs, but seems to know that Elijah is right. Freya looks confused for a moment before she realizes what they mean. "You're going to run?" Freya asked. Daniel was shocked by this. Klaus chuckled.

"There was a time when the name Klaus Mikaelson was little more than a rumor. A shadowy figure who cast fear into the very bones of any who heard whisper of him. I don't run, sister. I disappear. And tonight, the four of you are going to make that possible." Klaus said. Klaus holds up a burlap sack with bloodstains over it.

Later

Kol is once again preparing to show Freya and Daniel another spell of his in the courtyard while he snacks on a blood bag. "We'll just get Nik to bleed into that chalice. Add some oleander and a spotted owl feather, I'll give you the incantation, and we'll be good." Kol said. "Impressive. You created this spell?" Freya asked. "Well, there's no witchcraft on this planet that I haven't studied. But we know you're well aware of that." Kol said. Freya laughs bashfully as the three sit down in their respective chairs. "You and I met a century ago, didn't we? You were the only witch in town I couldn't charm into doing my bidding. Honestly, I just figured you fancied the ladies." Kol said.

Freya rolls her eyes good-naturedly and gives Kol a look. Daniel laughed a little at the interaction. "Oh, because that's the only reason a woman wouldn't swoon for you?" Daniel asked playfully. Kol smiles and scooches forward in his seat with a shrug. "Well, either that, or you're my long-lost, not-so-dead older sister." Kol said. Freya smiles happily at him. "I'm glad you're back. You should know, Rebekah kept her promise to fight for you... before the curse. I suppose we're all lucky Davina never gave up on you." Freya said. Daniel coughed. "And Daniel." Freya said. Daniel smiled.

Kol frowns and looks at his watch as he remembers his date that night. "She did right by me, didn't she?" Kol asked. Freya smiles and nods in agreement. "And I have to do right by her. You mind if I write the spell down?" Kol asked. Kol reaches toward the table for a pen and paper. "There's somewhere I ought to be." Kol said. Kol starts to scribble down the incantation for the spell, and Freya smiles, visibly happy for him. Daniel also smiles as he's happy Kol is finding his happiness.

Later

Klaus has just walked downstairs to the courtyard with his bags packed, walking toward where Freya and Daniel have performed Kol's spell. Elijah stands behind the two and walks toward Klaus as he approaches them. "Is it done?" Klaus asked. "Yes. And now any witch who does a locator spell will believe you're right here in New Orleans." Freya said. "You know, for all of his mischief, Kol truly is a master of his craft." Elijah said amused. "Yes, well, drawing trouble is his forte. You'll thank him for me?" Klaus said. Elijah nodded. "Don't stop driving 'til you're absolutely certain that you are safe." Elijah said.

"You don't have to remind me how precious my cargo is." Klaus said. Klaus hugs him goodbye and gives Freya a kiss on the cheek before gesturing toward Elijah with his head. "Keep him in line, would you, sister?" Klaus asked. Freya nodded. Klaus turned to Daniel and the two friends hugged. "I'll keep an eye on everyone for you." Daniel said. "Thank you." Klaus said. The two pulled away. "And take care of Mia. Don't tell her but she's my favourite twin." Klaus said. Daniel laughed and nodded. Klaus walks out into the entrance hall with his bag in hand. Daniel the turned to Freya. "Do you have any daylight rings around?" Daniel asked. Freya nodded. She pulled a ring off her finger and threw it to him. Daniel caught it and smiled. "Thanks." Daniel said before speeding away.

Later ~ Daniel's Loft

Daniel walked into his loft and saw Mia sat on the couch, watching TV. "Hey." Daniel said. Mia looked over at him and smiled. "Hey." Mia said. Daniel walked over and sat next to her. Daniel pulled out the ring and showed it to her. "One daylight ring." Daniel said. Mia smiled. "Thank you." Mia said. "Let me just spell it first." Daniel said. He held the ring as he chanted under his breath. A few moments later, he stopped chanting and handed it to her. "There you go." Daniel said. Mia placed the ring on her finger. She smiled at him before kissing him. Daniel pulled away and smiled at her before looking at the TV.

"What are we watching?" Daniel asked. "Night on Elm Street." Mia said. The two spent the rest of the night watching horror movies and cuddling on the couch.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.4K 25
Astrid Mikaelson the original Tribrid or Hela Mikaelson is what everyone whispered in the streets out of fear of her hearing them. She was the only...
14.2K 246 21
What if Niklaus Mikaelson had a daughter before Hope? Who is she? How old is she? How does she cope with New Orleans? How does she cope with a new si...
97.8K 1.5K 48
#2 in mysticfalls April 19 2021 #3 in kaiparker April 10 2021 #3 in tribrid September 2 2021 #11 in vampire May 25 2021 #11 in familyproblems October...
65.2K 1K 38
After The fall of the Originals, Hayley took Hope away from the battlefront which was New Orleans. One day Hope is taken by Marcel and her powers hid...