My Luck Exploded After Being...

Od jhenylle0117

NOT MY STORY, ALL CREDITS BELONG TO THE AUTHOR, FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES ONLY Li Mingyue was smashed t... Více

Chapter 1- 5
Chapter 6- 10
Chapter 11- 15
Chapter 16- 20
Chapter 21- 25
Chapter 26- 30
Chapter 31- 35
Chapter 36- 40
Chapter 41- 45
Chapter 46- 50
Chapter 51- 55
Chapter 55- 60
Chapter 61- 65
Chapter 66- 70
Chapter 71- 75
Chapter 76- 80
Chapter 81- 85
chapter 86- 90
Chapter 91- 95
Chapter 96- 100
Chapter 101- 105
Chapter 106- 110
Chapter 111- 115
Chapter 116- 120
Chapter 121- 125
Chapter 126- 130
Chapter 131- 135
Chapter 136- 140
Chapter 141- 145
Chapter 146- 150
chapter 151- 155
Chapter 156- 160
Chapter 161- 165
Chapter 171- 175
Chapter 176- 180
Chapter 181- 185
Chapter 186- 190
Chapter 191- 195
Chapter 196- 200
Chapter 201- 205
Chapter 206- 210
Chapter 211- 215
Chapter 216- 220
Chapter 221- 225
Chapter 226- 230
Chapter 231- 235
Chapter 236- 240
Chapter 241- 245
Chapter 246- 250
Chapter 251- 255
Chapter 256- 260
Chapter 261- 265
Chapter 266- 270
Chapter 271- 274 end

Chapter 166- 170

203 4 0
Od jhenylle0117

Chapter 166 Penny 1

  After everyone was excited, and the scene calmed down again, Li Shizhu stood up.

  "Everyone squat down."

  As soon as you say you want to squat down, you have to get into the theme.

  Zhou Heng Wangtian sighed and sat down on the ground.

  This time everyone squatted or sat at the fastest speed, and the yard quickly became shorter, making it clear to those standing in front.

  Li Shizhu looked at the dazzling heads in the courtyard, and said in his heart, "There are still too few people. Everyone from Shibei Village has come, and only one courtyard is occupied. It really can't be compared with the next village. When the meeting is held, you have to go to the drying field, and the yard of the brigade cannot hold so many people.

  So angry!

  So in the expectation of many people, Li Shizhu's first sentence turned out to be: "In the future, everyone will go to bed early in the evening, exercise more, and get out more people on the hour."

  Everyone:
  After a short period of calm, the yard became noisy again.

  The men sneered, the women were speechless, the old people laughed and shook their heads and said that this stone pillar was really stupid, and the children were confused and didn't understand what it meant.

  The pungent woman protested.

  "Captain, this is your surprise?!"

  "The big guys are busy, the vegetable fields have to be watered, the livestock are screaming, there is still a lot of work at home, the little cubs haven't packed up yet, I don't have time to listen to you. Spanking."

  "Captain, don't be too long-winded, hurry up and divide the money."

  Li Shizhu also felt that he was a little sloppy, he quickly waved his hand and went directly to the theme of dividing money.

  "The principle of dividing money is to distribute according to work. You all understand that you should listen to the radio every day."

  Everyone below said in unison: "Understood, let's divide."

  Li Shizhu: "Okay, then, Gu Shijie will read the income and expenditure of our village for the past six months.

  Gu Shijie opened the account book in his hand and read it in a loud voice.

  "From February to now, a total of It was five months, and the production team's income basically came from the brick factory, a total of 25,843 yuan and fifty cents. " As soon as

  everyone heard this number, they were bombarded. A

  lot of money!
  Is it true? This is everyone's second reaction, did you hear it wrong?

  Then the sound of "Oops" and "Oops" sounded in the yard. Screams.

  Wang Shuifeng shouted: "Who is pinching me? "The

  old lady Gao was so angry that she wanted to scratch the old lady's face, "You twist yourself, why are you twisting me?" ! "

  Zhang Junbo looked at Master aggrieved, "Master, you hurt me." "

  Oh, it's true!

  Everyone burst into laughter, so happy that they didn't care who was pinched or pinched, and turned their attention to Gu Shijie again, to the plate on the table. Qian Shang.

  In the last corner, Li Mingyue looked at everyone with a smile while looking in the small mirror, feeling that she looked better.

  Gu Shijie continued to read: ". I bought one cultivator and two planters. , a tractor to pull things, and twenty-five pieces of farm implements."

  "The last remaining 17,430. At

  this time, Li Shizhu took over the conversation, "Left 2,000 yuan to build a greenhouse, 1,300 yuan of reserve funds, and the remaining 14,000 yuan is all used today. Everyone has worked hard for the past six months." Everyone

  was so excited when they heard it that they wanted to split the money.

  At this time, I didn't know who clapped their hands, "Pap pap-", everyone was stunned for a while, and then they began to applaud, one louder than the other, Each one was harder than the other, and her hands were turning red.

  Zhang Jinlin touched Li Mingyue with her arm and smiled at her with a wink.

  It turned out that Li Mingyue was the first to applaud.

  Next, accountant Wang will read everyone's work points and how much they should share.

  "Gaotieshan, nine hundred and eighty-three work points."

  "High Shoujin, nine hundred and eighty-three work points."

  "Chang Sanbao, nine hundred and seventy-one centimeters." The

  first few people with the highest work points are read, and then the others .

  "Zhou Heng, five hundred and seventy-three work points."

  Zhou Heng did a lot of things. He intervened in the brick factory, he also worked in the fields for a few days, and he also participated in the construction of the school.

  Five hundred and seventy-three points is not low.

  "Li Dahu, four hundred and fifty-eight work points."

  Zhang Junbo, who was beside Li Dahu, became happy first, "Master, you have a lot of work points." Li Dahu

  lifted his eyelids casually. Calculate how many work points you earn when you have nothing to do.

  Four hundred and fifty-eight, exactly the same as his own calculation, and he didn't give an extra work point, what's there to be happy about.

  "Li Mingyue, four hundred and fifty work points."

  Li Mingyue raised her head, she didn't expect that she would have so many work points. These days her work is basically cutting hogweed, and she thought it would be at most two hundred work points.

  Accountant Wang did not explain why he was given so many work points. He continued to read and read all the work points, including Mai Lili and Shen Xiaoqin.

  Li Shizhu toured the audience once, and then asked, "Do you have any comments on the work points just now?

  "

  They don't understand that Li Mingyue and Zhou Heng can get so many work points, but these two are good people and have done a lot of good things, but good people are good people, but you don't do so much work, but you get so many work points. .unfair.

  But no one does this nasty first-timer.

  Zhao Youzhong waited for a while, and seeing that no one was talking, he kicked Ma Cuilan in front of him with his foot, motioning for his wife to speak.

  Ma Cuilan scolded her mother secretly and raised her hand.

  "Captain, why does Li Mingyue get so many work points than my Wensheng?
  Li Mingyue mows the grass, and my Wensheng also mows the grass."

  Zhao Wensheng's illness has not been so serious in the past few months, and he can do some simple work. Like cutting hogweed.

  "My family's Wensheng cuts every day, how come the work points earned by Li Mingyue are more than half less than that of Li Mingyue?"   Li

  Mingyue, who was sitting in the back, showed no expression. She also held Zhang Jinlin's worried hand and shook her head at her: "Don't worry about her."

Given so many work points, Li Shizhu would naturally explain.

  Sure enough, Li Shizhu said: "In addition to mowing the grass, Li Mingyue has also done a lot of things. The agricultural machinery training class in the village was organized by Li Mingyue, and the school library was also promoted by Li Mingyue. Even if it is a brick factory, Mingyue mentioned it first. Yes, these are more contributions than cutting hogweed."

  "The same goes for Zhou Heng. It was thanks to Zhou Heng that the brick factory was built."

  "If you are not convinced, next time you will give the team some good ideas. I also went to the city to invite the technicians back to guide us and make more contributions to our production team."

  Ma Cuilan moved her lips, unable to say anything, so she had to sit down.

  When the others were reminded, they suddenly remembered the various changes Li Mingyue and Zhou Heng brought to Shibei Village, and many people felt ashamed for a while.

  Yes, they are very strong, and they put out a lot of effort.

  But is it possible to make so much money just by having energy? In previous years, they had not lost their strength, but they were still so poor they couldn't help themselves.

  "Captain, you should give Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue more work points." Mrs. Gao suggested loudly.

  Many people echoed, "Yes, without Mingyue and Zhou Heng, how could our village have such a prosperous day."

  "Count more."

  Zhao Youzhong was so remorseful that his bowels were turning green. He knew that he would not be able to afford this.

  While everyone was not paying attention, Ma Cuilan turned her head and kicked her man hard, making you troublesome!

  Really stealing chicken without losing rice.

  Zhao Youzhong was kicked down all of a sudden and fell directly beside Mrs. Wu.

  The old lady Wu moved back in disgust and said, "Old man Zhao, don't take advantage of me!"

  I am also very picky.

Chapter 167 Cents 2

  Zhao Youzhong was so angry that his nose was blue and his face was swollen.

  Regarding the fact that many people offered to give Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue processing points, Li Shizhu pressed it.

  He said: "These are enough, and the processing points can't be too outrageous. Although they have a great role, without the hard work of the big guys, they can't get today's results."

  That's all.

  Zhang Jinlin quietly asked Li Mingyue if she had any ideas.

  Li Mingyue smiled at the mirror, her luck value just increased by 12 points, she watched her luck value rise slowly.

  It feels so much better than getting more work points.

  Zhang Jinlin: Why do you love stinky beauty so much?

  I just heard Li Mingyue say: "Everyone recognizes me, I like it very much; the captain is right, although it has a role, it requires other people to work hard, so the increase should be reasonable."

  Zhang Jinlin gave her a thumbs up, "You can really think about it. Makes sense ."

  The next step is to pay according to the work points.

  Gao Tieshan and others with the highest work points shared more than 120 yuan alone, Li Mingyue also shared 56 yuan, and Old Man Li shared 65 yuan.

  Mai Lili and Shen Xiaoqin were 69 yuan, and Xu Yingna shared 75 yuan because she took more agricultural machinery theory classes.

  Brothers and sisters Zhang Junbo and Zhang Jinlin are not considered work points, they both earn wages directly.

  Zhang Junbo was originally paid monthly, and he just received this month's salary, so he did not share the money this time.

  But there is Zhang Jinlin, she has been here for half a month, and this time she directly received half a month's salary of 15 yuan.

  Everyone was choked up with joy.

  Many people have more labor, and the more people there are, the more income they have. After all, they have made a fortune!

  Such as Gao Shoujin's family, Chang's family, Wan's family, etc.

  The grandfather and grandson of old man Li also have more than 120 yuan together. The grandfather and grandson are very satisfied, and they do not feel that it is much less than others.

  Old man Li handed the money directly to his granddaughter, "Buy some candy to eat, and then pull a few feet of floral fabric to make myself a flower gown to wear." Zhang Jinlin, who was on the

  side, looked at it and was very envious. Drowning your grandfather.

  Shen Xiaoqin and Mai Lili were also very happy. They came to the country and shared so much money for the first time. This is the money they really earned through their own work.

  Xu Yingna couldn't wait, she wanted to go to the commune to send a letter and send 60 yuan back to her family. She kept 15 yuan for herself, and she didn't need to spend money on food and drink, and there will be more in the future.

  Gu Shijie also shared dozens of dollars, and he was thinking about when to take a leave to go to the county seat and buy more literature books to read.

  Several educated youths felt that they had come to the right place. The people here are simple and enthusiastic. Now that they have jobs again, they feel that life has a head start.

  Many people have money, and they all plan to build a new house and marry a daughter-in-law.

  Mrs. Xie pulled Mrs. Gao to speak: "My eldest grandson is twenty-two, and it's time for us to meet someone. The family has been poor for the past two years, and other girls don't like it. Now that I have money, I can build a new house. , even if you buy a bicycle as a dowry gift, you can buy it.

  There are a lot of people in your parents' house, you can help me to see if there is any suitable, if there is, you will help to run errands, don't worry, I will definitely give you a matchmaking gift. "

  The old lady Gao didn't want to answer the old lady's matter, but when she heard that there was a matchmaker ceremony, she agreed after a little thought.

  It just so happened that she hadn't been to her mother's house for a long time. Now that she has money, she can buy half a catty of brown sugar and cut a catty of pork to take to her mother's house.

  It's just a matter of the way for Xie Jiaxiang to see it.

  The next day happened to be a weekend, and the school was off.

  Shen Xiaoqin asked Li Mingyue: "Tomorrow we will go to the commune for a walk, are you going?"

  Zhang Jinlin also said, "I just happened to be going home with you."

  Li Mingyue didn't want to go and didn't have much demand. She didn't want to run so far and waste time. She might as well write and read books at home. She hasn't read much of the new books in the library.

  The old man Li on the side encouraged his granddaughter to go, "Go buy yourself some snacks and come back. I haven't eaten meat at home for a long time. Seeing that there is good-looking meat, I will buy some and stew it."

  Zhang Junbo listened and asked inexplicably: "Master, why do you want good-looking meat?"

  Isn't the meat all the same? Is there beauty and ugliness?

  The old man Li said casually: "Eating good-looking won't make you ugly."

  Mai Lili and others: Uncle, you are fooling people again!

  Although I think so, I have made up my mind that I will choose the ones that look good when I buy food in the future.   Old Man Li saw that his granddaughter didn't want to go, so he

  whispered, "I'm going to pull a piece of cloth for my grandpa. I have to change my floral pants."

Made of cloth.

  Every time he washes and hangs to dry in the yard, his old face is full of embarrassment.

  In order not to be laughed at, he could only use evil spirits to fool him.

  When Li Mingyue heard this, she immediately agreed.

  So Li Mingyue went to the village with Mai Lili and others. The team knew that many people were going to the commune to spend money today, so they deliberately emptied the brick delivery tractor with the bucket and sent everyone to the commune.

  When they came to the head of the village to take a tractor, they found that Zhou Heng was already sitting next to the driver's seat in front.

  "Brother Zhou, are you going too?" Li Mingyue greeted her in surprise.

  Zhou Heng glanced at the others and said, "Well, let's go send a few letters."

  There were so many people going to the commune.

  The road was full of dirt, and everyone kept their mouths tightly shut to prevent eating dirt, so they arrived at the commune without a word.

  Zhou Heng went for a walk again, Xu Yingna couldn't wait to go to the post office, and Zhang Jinlin went straight home.

  Li Mingyue followed Shen Xiaoqin and Mai Lili to the supply and marketing agency to buy things. She pulled a few feet of plain cotton cloth for her grandfather, and then called a pound of cakes.

  Shen Xiaoqin and Mai Lili bought a lot of things.

  After leaving the supply and marketing cooperative, it was still early before the agreed time to go back by tractor.

  Shen Xiaoqin and Mai Lili discussed going to see their classmates in the commune, and Li Mingyue took things to visit Niuniu at the Bo'an Taoist House.

  As soon as she entered the yard of Bai's house, she found that Bai Andao was teaching the Three Character Classic to Niu Niu in the yard.

  Bo Andao spoke very well. He spoke softly and eloquently, and Li Mingyue couldn't help but pricked up his ears and listened.

  After a short speech, Bo Andao stopped and turned to Li Mingyue.

  "Interested?"

  Li Mingyue came back to her senses, smiled embarrassedly, and then nodded: "You speak so well, I am fascinated by it."

  Niu Niu found Li Mingyue, jumped off the small bench, and looked at Li Mingyue . Li Mingyue rushed over.

  "Sister, you came to see me, I miss you so much."

  Li Mingyue felt a little guilty after hearing this. If it wasn't for her grandfather urging her to come to the village this time, she would not have thought of visiting Niuniu.

  She raised the cake in her hand and smiled, "Look, my sister bought you a cake."

  Niuniu cheered.

  Beside him, Bo Andao shook his head in disapproval, "Your family is not well-off, so don't waste money on Niuniu in the future."

  Li Mingyue explained to Bo Andao, "Our village I just shared the money yesterday, and my grandfather and I got some."

Chapter 168 was told so eloquently that I was fascinated

 by

  Bai Andao's eyebrows, and asked inexplicably: "What kind of money is divided? Isn't the production team usually divided at the end of the year? It's only June."

  Li Mingyue explained with a smile: "In the past, the production team did share the money at the end of the year, but at the beginning of this year, our production team built a brick factory and made a lot of money. The team thought that everyone had worked hard for half a year, so we gave a part to everyone."

  Oh?
  Bo Andao became interested and asked several questions in detail.

  For example, how was the money distributed, how much did Li Mingyue share, where did the funds to start the factory come from, how does the brick factory operate, whether the farm work in the production team's fields was affected, etc.

  When he heard that the production team had purchased four agricultural tractors to ensure farming, he clapped his hands in amazement, "I didn't expect that the people in your village are quite progressive in their thinking. They know that they have money to buy machines first to increase productivity and liberate manpower."

  He added . : "It seems that the leading cadres of your production team are very capable, and they can do it."

  Li Mingyue laughed, "There are several educated youths in our village who actively participated in the construction of the production team, and one of them must have the ability and luck. Not bad, it helped our team a lot."

  "Oh, so that's the case." Bo Andao nodded, "The vast rural world is very promising."

  He recalled that Li Mingyue was fascinated by listening to him talk about the Three Character Classic when he first came in, and asked "What grade are you in now?"

  "Years ago, I was in the third grade for half a year. Now I don't go to school. I study at home. I have read the textbook for the second grade." Li Mingyue explained honestly.

  Um? Self-study!

  Bo Andao was taken aback.

  "Can you learn it by yourself?" he asked.

  Li Mingyue said: "Most of them can understand it. If you can't, ask others for advice. Those educated youths are teachers in our village and still live in my yard. They are happy to help me, so self-study is relatively smooth."

  After all, the inner soul is the soul of an adult, and it is a soul with rich experience and a lot of understanding, so self-study of knowledge in elementary and junior high school is still very easy.

  After listening to it, Bo Andao thought about it for a while, and then read an ancient poem, and then asked Li Mingyue what it meant.

  Li Mingyue reluctantly answered.

  Bo Andao nodded, believing Li Mingyue's self-learning ability and current level.

  "If you like what I just told Niuniu, you can come to the village often, and I will tell you about it.

  Li Mingyue happily agreed. I

  heard that Bo Andao used to be a teacher in the university, which means that the level is a bar. Yes, the simple three-character classics he taught to Niu Niu just now can say so many things, and she is fascinated by it.

  If I can listen to more lectures by Bo Andao in the future, I will be very lucky.

  She feels His luck seemed to be getting better and better.

  Bo Andao saw Li Mingyue's willingness to agree, so he couldn't help being interested, and continued with the previous three-character scripture explanation. With just

  three words, he was stunned to be able to talk about all the dynasties from the pre-Qin schools of thought. From past dynasties, to this century, and to the current situation.

  While Li Mingyue sighed in his heart that Bo An Dao was erudite and knowledgeable, he was fascinated by it and asked a few questions from time to time.

  Not only Li Mingyue was fascinated, but also Bo An Dao . The speech was hearty.

  In fact, he was also lonely. Back then, he scolded Fang Qiu on the three-foot podium of the university. For some reasons, he has been living in this small town and town all these years. He told his granddaughter. Even if it's not bad.

  Aunt Tian is busy with housework and doesn't like to listen to him.

  Xiao Wu felt uncomfortable when he heard about ancient times, either a headache or a stomachache.

  I didn't expect Li Mingyue to come today, not only like listening, but also giving He held out two giggles, which made him happy.

  Bo Andao felt that Li Mingyue could be taught, and he could teach more in the future.

  Li Mingyue felt that the old man Bo Andao really had something in his stomach, so he would come and listen more often in the future.

  For a while, both of them felt that the other was pleasing to the eye and light.

  "Stay here for lunch for a while." Bo Andao took a sip of tea to moisten his throat and greeted Li Mingyue to stay for dinner.

  Li Mingyue said "Oops", stood up and hurriedly ran outside.

  "Niuniu, sister will come to see you next time."

  Bo Andao managed to swallow the tea with difficulty without choking on himself.

  What's the meaning?
  Kindly let you eat, and immediately jumped up and slipped, to let you eat, not to keep you as a meal.

  Li Mingyue ran to the door, only to realize that she hadn't explained a word to Mr. Bai.

  "Mr. Bai, I made an appointment to have lunch with my partner today. I'm afraid that my partner can't find me in a hurry. I'll go first, and I'll come to listen to your lecture next time.

  "

  Only then did Bo Andao realize that he had misunderstood Li Mingyue.

  Just now, he was very devoted. It was already time for lunch, so don't delay Li Mingyue's affairs.

  As soon as he lowered his head, he saw his granddaughter Niuniu put her finger on his face, and when he saw him, she giggled.

  "Grandpa, shy, shy, shy." Bo An said

  :
  Li Mingyue ran all the way to the door of the supply and marketing agency, and saw Zhou Heng sitting on the steps reading a book from a distance.

  "Brother Zhou, I'm sorry I forgot the time." She panted and ran to Zhou Heng to apologize.

  Zhou Heng looked up at Li Mingyue and saw that Li Mingyue's face was red and hot, which made him think of the red date cakes made by Li Mingyue.

  He pursed his lips and said, "It's okay, I was just reading a book for a while."

  It turned out that Zhou Heng said before that he would take Li Mingyue to taste a dish at the state-run restaurant in the commune, and asked her to go back and try to see if she could make it. Li Mingyue agreed at the time.

  "Let's go, let's go to the state-run hotel."

  "Okay." The

  two came to the state-run hotel.

  Li Mingyue looked at the lotus leaf chicken in the middle of the table, very melancholy, she could make beggar chicken, but the problem was that there was no chicken.

  "Brother Zhou, if you want to eat chicken, let's go up the mountain to catch pheasants someday."

  There are three hens and three roosters in the house . months.

  Zhou Heng broke off a big chicken leg and handed it to Li Mingyue, "Okay, I'll go tomorrow."

  The fungus on the mountain should be picked. It's been a long time since I ate cold fungus, so it's strange to miss it.

  In fact, he brought Li Mingyue to eat chicken, and he was bringing Li Mingyue to improve the food. Trying it was just an excuse. It's a pity that Li Mingyue didn't expect this, and Zhou Heng didn't mention it either.

  I didn't expect Zhou Heng to be so anxious. As soon as he said going up the mountain, he would act the next day. Li Mingyue guessed that Zhou Heng would have wanted to go up the mountain long ago.

  Two people ate half a chicken, one person ate two steamed buns, and the remaining half chicken was packed.

  "Take it back and give it to the uncle." Zhou Heng said.

  Li Mingyue nodded "hmmm", feeling that Zhou Heng was really caring.

  She remembered something and asked curiously, "Where did you go this morning? Did you gain anything?"

  The luck value of 999 should be three steps and one treasure.

  Zhou Heng shook his head, "I went to the commune compound and listened to it. It seemed that the commune was going to send someone to Shibei Village to check."

  "What to check?" Li Mingyue asked in confusion.

  "It's estimated that Shibei Village has developed a little faster during this period of time. The commune wants to go and see the situation."

  "Oh."

  Li Mingyue frowned and thought, did the development of Shibei Village make the commune uneasy? After the commune inspection, what changes will it bring to Shibei Village?

Chapter 169 You lied

  After eating, Li Mingyue went back to the supply and marketing agency and bought matches, salt, soybean oil, kerosene, candles, soap, toothbrush and toothpaste, an elastic band, and two kettles, which cost more than 18 yuan in total.

  She said in her heart: This money is really unbearable to spend. I have to find a way to make more money-making industries in the village.

  After returning home in the afternoon, Old Man Li bought himself a piece of cloth to make clothes when he saw his granddaughter. He didn't buy anything else, not even a candy.

  "Zao'er, you don't eat candy?"

  Li Mingyue smiled and shook his head: "I'm not a three-year-old, and I don't like snacks. You stand and I'll measure your size, and I'll make you panties in the next two days. "

  She gestured at Grandpa with a rope.

  That afternoon, she took the scissors and cut out the clothes for grandpa with a "kakaka--", and cut a total of two large pants and two vest fabrics.

  Zhang Jinlin watched from the side, "Mingyue, your scissors are really neat, I'll sew two vests for you."

  "Okay." Li Mingyue replied with a smile.

  After breakfast the next day, everyone should do their work, go out when they should go out, and go to work when they should go to work. After leaving for work, Zhou Heng wandered to Li Mingyue who was reading in the yard.

  "啾啾~"

  He pouted twice, Li Mingyue was immersed in the book and didn't feel it at all.

  Zhou Heng looked at her looking like she wanted to rush into the book, looked left and right, and seeing that there was no one, he quickly stretched out his finger and poked her cheek.

  As a result, as soon as he was poked out, Old Man Li walked in from the outside, saw it clearly, and immediately stood up with a tense expression.

  What is this for?

  Zhou Heng's ears were sensitive, he heard the movement immediately, turned his head to look over, and met the sight of Old Man Li.

  Zhou Heng: Why are you so clever?

  Old Man Li: Boy, so you bullied my granddaughter so much when I wasn't around!

  Li Mingyue, whose head was swayed by the poking, came back to her senses and turned to look at Zhou Heng: "Brother Zhou, why did you poke me in the face?"

  There was Li Mingyue in front and Old Man Li in the back.

  Zhou Heng turned his head quickly, moved smartly, and said, "Accountant Wang said that you are getting better and better, and he asked me to poke your face at an opportunity to see if I can pierce it." The

  old man Li immediately said, "What?! Bro! What does he want to do? Jealous of my granddaughter?"

  Go find him, this tortoise son!

  However, Li Mingyue didn't believe Zhou Heng's statement, looked at him suspiciously, and noticed that the tip of his ear was a little red.

  what!
  When she was caught, it really was a lie.

  But how can 999 be embarrassed.

  She asked, "Then what did you feel when you stabbed?"

  Zhou Heng said embarrassedly, "I didn't feel it, it just felt like stabbed in the face, didn't it hurt you?" He breathed a sigh of relief, and it seemed that Li Mingyue had no doubts. .

  "That's not true." Li Mingyue shook her head, "Just tell Accountant Wang the truth, and let him read less of those strange novels and more books on socialist construction."

  She stopped her grandfather: "Grandpa, I want to talk to you. Zhou Heng will go to the mountain to see if he can catch another pheasant and come back, will you go?"

  Her luck is not low now, and her grandfather hasn't had any bad luck recently, so it's probably not bad.

  Moreover, Zhou Heng was there to escort him to keep him safe. It should be fine for their grandfather and grandson to go up the mountain together.

  Sure enough, when Old Man Li heard that his granddaughter was going to the mountain, he didn't bother to go to Wang Hui to calculate the account, and just glared at Zhou Heng.

  "Zhou Xiaozi, why do you think you are like this? What the accountant Wang says, do what you do. If accountant Wang asks you to marry his daughter, you will marry him too?"

  Zhou Heng immediately shook his head: "I definitely won't marry." Feeling that he had shot himself in the foot, he added, "I won't listen to Accountant Wang in the future."

  This trivial matter is over.

  The three went up the mountain, but they didn't catch any pheasants, but they picked a basket of fungus and two baskets of wild apples.

  Good luck too.

  With Old Man Li there, he firmly disagreed with going deep into the mountains, for fear of encountering big guys like wild boars.

  Life is fine now and there is no need to risk pig hunting.

  So they each carried a basket and returned.

  At the same time, the staff sent by the commune were on their way to Shibei Village on the commune tractor.

  Old lady Gao and grandson Gao Fengshou, who returned from their parents' home, were also on their way back to Shibei Village.

  The grandfather and grandson of the Gao family walked, because the village of Mrs. Gao's mother's family was very close to Shibei Village.

  When they walked five miles away from Shibei Village, they suddenly found a tractor parked in front of them.

  Gao Fengshou said happily: "Damn, let's take two steps, talk to them in the past, take a road, and save the time."

  Mrs. Gao also said: "Okay, if they are tired, I can still help grandma. They drive."

  After hard work, the old lady finally passed the theoretical training and simulated operation in the village, and finally touched the handle of the tractor. Under the trembling protection of Gao Shoujin and others, the old lady drove back and forth.

  Since driving a tractor once, Mrs. Gao has always been confident, she opened her mouth and said, "The tractor thing is a piece of cake." Or, "If you are tired, I will drive it for you."

  Unfortunately, people usually don't dare to be in front of her. tired.

  Now that she saw the tractor on the road, her waist was no longer sore, her legs were no longer tired, and her feet were no longer sore. She threw off her arms and strode towards the tractor.

  Even Gao Fengshou couldn't catch up with his milk, so he went all out with a basket on his back.

  The grandfather and grandson came to the tractor, and at a glance they understood why the tractor stopped on the road.

  It's out, it's malfunctioning.

  Two men in their 40s and 50s sat under a tree by the roadside to avoid the sun.

  A man in his thirties wearing a shirtless vest, looking like a driver, was sweating profusely around the head of the tractor trying to solve a malfunction, his hands full of black oil.

  Next to the tractor stood a man in his thirties, as if giving an idea.

  When they heard the movements of the grandparents of the Gao family, they all looked up.

  The old lady Gao greeted with a smile: "Fellow, is there something wrong with the tractor?"

  The two men in their 40s and 50s who were sitting nodded, and one of them said sadly, "Yeah, it clacked when I walked. ."

  Gao Fengshou was a little disappointed, it seemed that he couldn't get a ride.   Another sitting man seemed to remember something and asked Mrs. Gao, " Auntie

  , are you from Shibei Village?

  "

"

  Yes." Mrs. Gao said that the tractor in the village had broken down, and the village had to solve it by herself, so she couldn't catch it.

  The four men's expressions brightened immediately, and the person sitting said to the younger man who suggested, "Duofu, you go fast, you go to Shibei Village and invite someone to repair it and try it out." The

  man called Duo The lucky man said "hey", rolled up his sleeves and was about to leave.

  When old lady Gao heard this, she immediately shouted, "Hey, stop."

  Duofu stopped, and the four looked at old lady Gao in confusion.   The old lady Gao said casually

  with a hint of confidence: "What are you doing with that, just let my grandson cultivate it for you."

One person laughed, and the other three laughed along with them.

  Gao Fengshou, who was still a little nervous and wanted to try, also smiled shyly.

  These people know that the tractor is saved, so they are so happy, right?

  The old lady Gao instructed her grandson: "Fengshou, go and help these people see what's going on with the tractor."

  Gao Fengshou went away.

  When the four of them saw that this kid really wanted to get started, their laughter stopped immediately.

  "Hey, boy, this is no joke."

Chapter 170 The old lady who pulls the wind 

The four big men all thought that the old lady Gao was joking, and that Gao Fengshou was a naughty boy who treated the tractor as a thing.

  Especially the driver, when he saw Gao Fengshou rolling up his sleeves and looking like he was about to get started, he hurriedly stopped him.

  Gao Fengshou was stunned for a while, and he was so happy that he couldn't see his teeth.

  This is why he wants to get started, so he won't let him touch it.

  Isn't this shaking someone?   "I didn't play." He

  said seriously, "In our village, as far as my age group, regardless of gender, I have the most profound understanding of tractors, and I am also the best at repairing tractors."

As if it was serious, the man named Duofu immediately burst out laughing.

  At his age, he still knows the most and is the most powerful, so bragging!

  "Child, stop bragging, hurry up and do what you're doing, don't make trouble here."

  Gao Fengshou: "I didn't make trouble! If you don't believe me, let me fix it to you and see if I'm making trouble or not. I really know how to cultivate."

  It's too contemptible!

  The old lady Gao also persuaded: "Oh, fellow villagers, our grandparents have never lied to others, my grandson really knows how to repair."

  However, a few people did not believe that a half-aged child who did not grow his hair could repair a tractor.

  When Mrs. Gao saw it, she had to, so she wouldn't let it fall.

  She said, "Okay, Feng Shou, back off, grandma, I'll come!" The

  four of them didn't react at first, they watched Gao Feng Shou unwillingly give way, and then saw the old lady leave Come forward, roll up your sleeves and start.

  Whoops!

  The four of them were startled, and the two who were sitting to avoid the sun jumped up. What is this old lady doing?

  "Auntie, don't make trouble."

  Mrs. Gao was very angry, "You guys are still not men, why are you babbling and chirping, get out of the way, don't delay my tractor repair.

  " , I cultivated the land in our village."

  The people looked at each other.

  Finally, the eldest man who looked the most like an official spoke.

  "Then let Auntie try it out."

  Old lady Gao was satisfied and said that people shouldn't be judged by age, and then happily went to the tractor, Gao Fengshou took advantage of the loophole to get through.

  The man in charge glanced at the serious old lady Gao, then turned to look at Duofu, "Duofu, you go to Shibei Village now to find someone, and let Li Shizhu send someone."

  Duofu "Hey" With a bang, he ran away.

  Soon, the three remaining men were shocked.

  They were stunned to watch the old lady open the lid very neatly, knocking and knocking, and chanting a bunch of words they couldn't understand.

  What "end drives", "steerers", "suspension articulations", "drive half shafts". It
  doesn't sound like a conversation between an old lady and a half-kid at all. Finally, the old lady pointed to a place and said to her grandson, "You kick here, use some force."

  Then, in their own eyes, after the tractor was kicked, it was fine.

  All right?

  Several people watched in disbelief as the old lady sat in the driver's seat, clutching the handrails with both hands, the tractor roared suddenly, the picture was old and windy.

  The old lady waved to the three dumbfounded people in high spirits: "Get in the car, let's go!"

  Seeing these three people's knowledge, it's really rare and strange.

  The three of them climbed into the back of the car like a fog, and the little flat-headed driver in his thirties suddenly seemed to think of something, and hurriedly jumped down again.

  "Auntie, let me drive, you always sit in the back." The

  old lady's arms and legs look very cool, but this dirt road is bumpy. If the old lady slams on the ground, it will be bad. .

  Mrs. Gao got out of the car reluctantly, because if she didn't get off, they wouldn't leave.

  The tractor churns off.

  Duofu, who had set out earlier, was rushing along with sweat profusely, wiping away his sweat all the way.

  Suddenly, he heard the sound of a tractor, and then he watched helplessly as the tractor that had stalled halfway through their commune swooped in.

  Behind the car, the old lady laughed proudly and talked about the wind, while pooh pooh pooh pooh pooh pooh pooh pooh pooh pooh spit.

  It looked like she had fixed the tractor.

  "Duofu, get in the car."

  Liu Duofu climbed into the car and gave the old lady a thumbs up.

  After the people from the commune arrived at Shibei Village, under the guidance of Mrs. Gao, they first drove to the brick factory.

  Mrs. Gao and Gao Fengshou got off the car and went home when they passed by their intersection.

  When they arrived at the brick factory, they were stunned by the scene in front of them.

  A row of twelve brick kilns fell neatly there, and the vast field was in full swing, with men no.

  Liu Duofu wiped his sweat and couldn't help but envied: "This is a really big scale."

  As a result, his words received a cold look from Director He of the commune.

  Director He sternly said, "Nonsense!"

  Liu Duofu hurriedly closed his mouth, his eyes retracted, and he did not dare to look around, Shibei Village stabbed the basket.

  Gu Shijie, who heard the tractor's quietness, looked over and found that the tractor was not from the village, and the driver was not from the village. There were also three people in the car who didn't look quite right.

  He thought for a moment, then put down what was in his hand and hurried over.

  "Who are you looking for?" he asked cautiously.

  Director He looked Gu Shijie up and down, and asked, "Are you an educated youth who jumped the queue in Shibei Village?"

  Gu Shijie nodded.

  Director He asked again: "Where is Li Shizhu?"

  "It should be at the brigade headquarters." Gu Shijie asked again, "Where are you from?"

  Director He first ordered the driver, "Go to the brigade headquarters." Only then did he answer Gu Shijie: "We belong to the commune."

  Gu Shijie watched the tractor drive towards the brigade headquarters. After thinking about it with a solemn expression, he took a few steps back and explained a few words to Zhang Junbo, then hurried rush home.

  The people from the commune were not well-mannered, and they were afraid that something would go wrong.

  He had to hurry back to find Zhou Heng, let Zhou Heng find a way to deal with it as soon as possible, and the people from the commune let Li Shizhu deal with it first.

  But when he hurried home, there was only Mai Lili in the yard.

  Mai Lili said that Zhou Heng, Li Mingyue and Uncle Li went to the mountain and hadn't come back yet.

  Gu Shijie turned and left as soon as he heard it. He ran a few steps to the brigade first, but suddenly stopped and didn't understand. After thinking about it, he felt that it was useless to go to the brigade.

  He simply turned back and ran to the entrance of the village. Let's go to the entrance of the village and wait for someone. When he is there, he can tell Zhou Heng the news as soon as possible.

  in the brigade.

  Li Shizhu was happily calculating the income of the past few days with Accountant Wang, imagining the future blueprint of Shibei Village, and then heard an angry shout from the yard.

  "Li Shizhu, come out for me!"

  (End of this chapter)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.2K 133 45
On the day of Wen Lisheng's marriage, Xie Xiaonan led the rebel army to break through the city gate and stopped her grand wedding party. She was forc...
143K 1.5K 71
Just a boy, a girl, and her over-protective big brother. [Nico Hischier] [Dylan Larkin] [Maia Mitchell] [Other NHL/Team USA friends] Who knew one wro...
186K 5.6K 111
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
275K 18.6K 20
#2 IN HIS SERIES 𝐕𝐢𝐤𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...