I hate you but I love you...

By niara_amaya

You were a loner. So it's only fitting that you ended up in a world where everyone is on their own. ----- Chi... More

Disclaimer
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR*
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTYONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY

604 14 2
By niara_amaya

I made my way to the conference room.

I walked as confident as I felt.

I knocked on the door and got called inside.

Hatter, And two woman were there.

I took a deep breath and made eye contact with hatter who was just looking at me confused.

Is there something I can help you with darling ?" he said while starring at me a little annoyed.

I took a deep breath before I spoke on my request.

„ I want to see Niragi." I looked at him without any fear.

I was determined and he should feel that.

He looked at me a bit before answering.

I'm afraid that's not possible at the moment" he said while turning away from me and back to the women.

No I won't let him play me off this easily.

I will take revenge.

„ Make it possible then, I just need to talk to him!"  I looked at him still with that same expression.

You see.. I like you y/n but there are a few things in here that you don't seem to understand." he got up from the couch he was sitting on.

He slowly walked towards me.

Niragi is taken care of. And when I tell you you can't see him, then you can't see him understood ?"  he was standing right infront of me by then and talking slow and angry.

Okay I need to think.

This man clearly has some ego issues so if I tell him to do something he'll do the complete opposite just to prove I have no say over his actions.

I need to do this a different way then.

He wants to be looked up to. A leader. A savior. A  God.

Now how do you convince a person with that mindset to do something for you ?

Option 1:

Begging, making them feel needed.

Option 2:

Making them think it was their will all along

Option 3:

Give something more important in return.

So what's it going to be ?

He seems pretty merciless so option 1 is out.

I don't have the time for option 2 sooo 3 it is then.

I leaned in close to his ear and whispered.

„I'll do anything you want... anything" I purposely made my breathing heavier to get him a bit more aroused.

As those words left my body I felt disgusted with myself. Offering me like a cheap whore.

And I'm not even sure he'll take that offer he could have anyone he liked afterall.

His eyes slowly traveled down my barely dressed body.

Everywhere his eyes hit, goosebumps appeared and wave of anxiety rushed thru my body.

If hatter agrees to this offer then I don't think I can even fulfill my part of the deal.

I'll take you to him, but I need him alive" he said while walking to the door already.

I cannot even be excited anymore since I just offered my body to this old psycho.

I need to stop acting without thinking of the consequences.

I fucked up real bad.

We walked thru a couple of halls and rooms I didn't even know existed.

With every step I made I pushed my worries about the deal back a little and got more exited to beat the shit out of this rapist.

Hatter walked in front of me and didn't look back at me once.

When we finally got to the room he typed in the pin to unlock the room.

Before opening the doors he turned to me.

if you need help just scream there are guards around. I'm back in my room." He sounded a little worried which made me feel kinda weird.

Thank you" I was about to walk past him when he grabbed my shoulder.

I almost forgot... I'll get you once I need you to keep your part of the deal." He smiled at me in a very disgusting way before leaving me alone infront of the doors.

Gosh this is so bad.

I need find a way out of this before he wants me.

After I'm done here I'll meet Kunia, maybe she'll have a idea.

But now I'll take care of this.

I pushed open the doors.

Niragi was sitting in the middle of the room, tied to a chair.

His head hung down as if he was unconscious.

Blood was all over him and the floor.

Cuts all over his body and face.

He was sweaty and his hair messed up.

I've never seen a person this fucked up, still being alive.

He wasn't wearing a shirt just black swim pants.

I couldn't even count all of the bruises on his body.

I slowly walked inside the room and towards him.

My steps echoed in the quiet room.

Seeing him like this almost made me feel bad.

All of a sudden all my plans about beating him up vanished.

All I felt was the need to take care of him.

I almost started crying as I walked closer and closer and saw more and more injuries.

The blood dripping from his body made a consistent splash noise in the paddle that had formed beneath him.

I don't know why I felt so bad I mean he deserved everything he got.

He is a terrible person and if he ever saw someone like this he wouldn't hesitate to fuck them up even more.

But I'm not like that.

I don't know what went thru my mind that made me want to be like that.

And besides there isn't much left to hurt anyway.

So I slowly stepped closer and closer until I stood right infront of him.

„Niragi" I tried to put the least emotion possible in my voice so he wouldn't know that I cared about him.

And don't get me wrong here I do not forgive him for what he's done to me, or other woman. I just have to much empathy to let somebody suffer like this no matter what he's done.

He didn't answer me back.

Maybe he's unconscious.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before slowly navigating my hand towards his right shoulder to wake him.

I gulped as I got closer and tried to calm myself with the fact that he's tied up to the chair.

My hand was shaking and my heart rate quickend.

When I touched his warm body I could feel the blood stain my skin, sending shivers down my body.

But in the same second that my skin met his, he raised his head and looked directly into my eyes.

I flinched and quickly pulled my hand back.

I looked into his eyes, the shook expression still on my face.

It took a bit of time before he finally said something.

You're here to take your piece of the cake?" He said in a raspy and quiet voice probs due to his throat being almost crushed by the strangling.

„ I was but I changed my mind" I not going to lie to him about the reasoning of my visit as it was probably already clear.

And why is that? Is it because you like me?" He said the last sentence in a sarcastic voice while letting out a short and hurtful sounding laughter.

I scoffed at him trying to still keep up his "cool" facade.

„ I will never like you. In fact I despise you, but seeing you so miserable and humiliated like this made me rethink my plan to torture you until you beg me on your knees to stop. So instead I'll just let you rot here."  I smiled at him as I said those last words. I didn't mean to sound that harsh but he really did deserve to hear that and I deserved to say it.

I turned around and was just about to leave when he spoke up again.

I'm sorry ... I'm sorry y/n." He sounded genuine and broken at verge of crying.

They must've beaten him up so bad he's losing his mind cause the last thing Niragi would do is apologize.

I stopped walking for a minute to think of what he just said.

But a sorry doesn't erase what he's done. Still if I don't show him any sign of forgiveness right know I'm afraid he'd might never apologize again. And maybe forgiving will give me a bit of peace as well.

I turned my head to look at him and smiled a bit.

„ Thank you Niragi."  a tear fell from my cheek and a form of peace rushed thru me.

I don't know why I sobbed but I guess this situation was just so unexpected that it overwhelmed me.

Who would've thought that I was still going to get my revenge down here without physical impact.

Revenge in my peace.

Taking even the last power he had over me away.

I was now free from the anger and fury he caused poisoning my brain and spirit. Maybe that's why I went down here all along.

——————

Hello I've been sick so I couldn't update but I'm almost healthy again so here you go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677 11 11
You, a writer visiting Tokyo was plunged to the Borderlands together with the others. After the destruction of the Beach you need to extend your visa...
616K 13.9K 75
Requests are closed! Please refrain from sending me any more, thank you ~ Just a series of unrelated oneshots for Chishiya x reader. They have nothin...
229K 6.9K 72
"No one could understand the love I have for you. Not even you" └── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘ ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ - drugs, sexual themes, strong language, death, self-harm...
5K 169 18
Chishiya Shuntaro is a man with many faces. He wears a mask that shrouds his true intentions. One day, he meets a woman. His father and the woman's f...