When Bad Boys Fall

By Kaykay_is_vogue

T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." •••... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One*
Announcements
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three*
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight**
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three**
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Eighty-Two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-Four
Eighty-Five
Eighty-Six
Eighty-Seven
Eighty-Eight
Eighty-Nine
Ninety
Ninety-One
Ninety-Two
Ninety-Three
Ninety-Four
Ninety-Five
Ninety-Six
Ninety-Seven
Ninety-Eight
Ninety-Nine
Hundred
Hundred and One
Hundred and Two
Hundred and Three
Hundred and Four
Hundred and Five
Hundred and Six
Hundred and Seven
Hundred and Eight
Hundred and Nine
Hundred and Ten
Hundred and Eleven
Hundred and Twelve
Hundred and Thirteen
Hundred and Fourteen
Hundred and Fifteen
Hundred and Sixteen
Hundred and Seventeen
Hundred and Eighteen
Hundred and Nineteen
Hundred and Twenty
Hundred and Twenty-One
Hundred and Twenty-Two
Hundred and Twenty-Three
Hundred and Twenty-Four
Hundred and Twenty-Five
Hundred and Twenty-Six
Hundred and Twenty-Seven

Sixty-Four

25.4K 607 182
By Kaykay_is_vogue

[|]

Slightly Mature.

Jackie's POV

The chirping of birds and the sounds of car horns woke me up. I blinked and through sleepy eyes, staring at the top of a white fluttering wall. I was confused about where I was until I felt a hand on my ass, rubbing softly. I smiled when I got memories of last night and where I was currently sleeping. I was still on the roof with Lucas.

I felt his hand move up to my back where he drew shapes with the back of his hand. I turned my head to his side and saw him staring at me, eyes droopy and hair tousled.

"Good morning," he said and I rolled onto my side so I could face him well. We stared at each other for some seconds, lost in each other's eyes.

Lucas wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his body. I nestled into his warmth and laid halfway across his body. My core throbbed a bit when I felt his hard-on between my thighs. I bit my lip when he cupped my ass and shifted my body so I was completely laying on him.

"How are you feeling?" He whispered and brought his hand to my face, pushing my hair away.

"Good. I feel good," I whispered and he smirked. My eyes darted to his plump lips and I felt the need to kiss him. He was my boyfriend now, I could do what I want with him.

Lucas chuckled. "Kiss me."

I sucked on my bottom lip and made brief eye contact with him before pushing myself upward. My lips brushed against his before I pressed them against his. He exhaled and held the back of my head then he bent my head sideways, taking control of the kiss.

We moaned when our tongues touched and I ground my pelvis into his, feeling my core directly on his hard dick. My body felt warm from the pleasure building up in my body when his hand ran down the curve of my back to my sensitive pussy and pressed his fingers against it.

"I've always wanted to try morning sex," Lucas whispered against my lips before kissing me back.

He rolled us over, pinning me under him and straddling my body. He cupped my breast and I moaned at the hardening feel of my nipples. He pinched it and I jerked my hip upward, clashing my wet core with his thick length.

Lucas pulled away from my lips and ran his hand down to my pussy where he rubbed his fingers at a quick pace while breathing softly in my ear. He pushed in two fingers, making me hiss but moan when he started to stroke my walls. I held his shoulders as he increased his speed, causing my legs to shake. When he pinched my clit, I gasped and ground it into his hand.

He removed his fingers and I looked down at our pelvises when he grabbed his dick and positioned himself at my entrance. He rubbed himself at my hot entrance, all the while giving me the hottest stare ever. His lips were swollen, and his blue eyes were hooded and staring deep into my eyes. Locks of his hair were suspended over his forehead and one eye. Lucas looked like a god, a god I was blessed to have as mine.

Before I knew it, Lucas was sinking his hard-on into me. I shut my eyes and moaned out at the feel of his length filling me up.

"Fuck, I need to get you on the pill," he whispered close to my ear, sending a strong feeling through my body. "I can no longer wear a condom with you. Shit, you feel so good. Coming inside you was the best feeling ever."

I opened my eyes and wrapped my arms around his shoulder. I moaned when he started to move, setting pleasure up in my body.

"You're so tight," he said with a soft groan.

Lucas hooked his arm under my leg and thrust into me. I dropped my arms and gripped the blanket. I threw my head back and continuously moaned at the top of my voice. My stomach felt like millions of butterflies were floating in them. My heart was beating fast and my body hummed from the raw pleasure I was feeling.

"Fuck, you feel so good. So fucking good," Lucas said in the crook of my neck. "You're mine. Mine alone... So good."

I whimpered when I felt I was soon going to come and I clenched around him. He went faster than before, making me cry out and tears build up in my eyes.

"Lucas!" I screamed his name when he toyed with my clit, causing me to come in a rush.

I gasped when he stiffened above me, followed by a warm flow filling me as he came. His toned body shivered on top of mine before he pulled out and brought me into his arms.

"You're so amazing," he whispered and kissed my forehead.

"Hm, you make me feel so good," I said and moved my hip. I felt our come flow out of me and I raised my head to look at him.

"I need to take a morning-after pill, Lucas," I said, panic running through me.

"I know and I'm sorry for spilling myself inside you but I'm loving it. So, I'll pay for you to get an IUD," Lucas said, playing with my hair.

I smiled and fell into my feelings for him the more by letting my body relax in his arms.

[|]

I remembered I had not heard anything from Axel since the last time he was here and glanced at Lucas who was in the living room, going through some papers. I dropped my mug on the counter and leaned on it.

"Hey, where's Axel?" I asked and he tensed, making me narrow my eyes at him.

"I told him to stay someplace else. I don't want him living with us," Lucas replied and went back to focusing on the papers in his hands.

I went around the counter and approached him.

"Why would you do that? I know you don't have a good relationship with him but at least he's my friend. You should have let him stay here," I argued and he rubbed his face, probably from annoyance.

"This is my house, Jackie. I have a say on who stays or leaves," he said dismissively and I got angry.

"When will you just tell Axel the truth? Does he even know about what his father used to do to you? Because Axel looks like he was manipulated by him," I said.

"I don't care about him. What happened in my past does not concern him. He idolizes his father a lot and you think he'll believe me? Just drop this conversation, Jackie. If you want to see him, call him and meet him outside my house," Lucas said and I clenched my hands.

"You know, Axel somehow cares about you. Maybe he can understand what happened more than you imagined. Axel is still your brother."

"Can you not call him that? Why are you even defending him? Because I didn't tell you what that jerk has done to me, doesn't mean he's all righteous. Axel has sabotaged a lot of things in my life. He contributed to his father hating me by setting me up one too many times. So, end this conversation now."

I rolled my eyes and marched back to the kitchen. I grabbed my purse off one of the stools and drank the rest of my tea before walking to the door. It was almost as if we were back to our old selves just thirty minutes after having the best night.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I remember someone came inside me last night and this morning. So, I'm going to the pharmacy," I harshly said and opened the door.

"Jackie, I—"

I didn't wait for him to finish speaking before leaving the house and banging on the door. I was disappointed in the way he reacted. After he had told me about his life story, it's been on my mind to try to have Axel and Lucas reconcile for me. I didn't enjoy the bad blood between them because of one person; their father. Axel was my best friend and Lucas was now my boyfriend, I would not feel comfortable with the way they would act around me in the future.

Lucas's reaction was justified to some point and I didn't fully know what brewed between them but they were blood-related in some way. They needed to grow up.

I pushed everything out of my head and got into the elevator. I pushed the floor button and the doors closed. Five minutes later, the elevator stopped and the doors opened. I walked out and left the lobby. As soon as I stepped into the sun, my phone rang. I took it out of my purse and saw it was Tony calling.

I started to feel my chest constrict from discomfort. I had not made up my mind to see him and now he had gone from texting me to calling. I took a deep breath to calm my mind before answering the call.

"H-hello?" I said.

"Jackie... Thank God you answered. Look, you need to meet with me. You must do... Jackie, I'm being threatened and you have to listen to everything I have to tell you before they find me and kill me. This issue is serious and—"

"Why can't you tell me everything over the phone?"

"Because I can't! I have a lot of things to show you. This is beyond talking on the phone. Jackie, please. I'll be leaving California in the next two hours and I need you to please come meet me at the address I sent to you the last time. Please!"

I bit my lip at how wavering his voice was, almost as if he was scared. He was breathing like he had been running and that bothered me, especially when he said he was being threatened.

"Okay. I will come to see you. But I swear to God, if you are deceiving me, I will call the cops," I said to him and he sighed.

"Thank you! Just get down here now."

I ended the call and immediately called Maddy. The phone rang for some seconds before she answered.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Maddy, where are you? Tony just called and I'm going to meet up with him. Can you come down to Lucas' place, please?"

"Shit, Jackie. I left town yesterday and I'm at my parent's place right now. Oh, man. Can you wait until tomorrow?" She asked, sounding worried.

"I can't. Tony says he's leaving Cali today and I have to meet him."

"What about Axel or Lucas? They can follow you there," she suggested.

Lucas was not an option now, considering that we just had a mild argument. I hardly think he'd care to join me.

"Okay. Thanks," I said and ended the call before calling Axel. His line rang for some seconds before it went straight to voicemail. I called it again and the same thing happened. "Come on, where did he leave his phone?"

I put my phone back into my purse and exhaled, thinking over what to do. I looked back at the building, thinking of Lucas then looked away.

"I'll go there myself. I won't waste time with Tony," I said and left the building's compound to stop a taxi.

Twenty minutes later, the taxi parked at the construction site. There was nothing but machines, bags of cement, and an incomplete building. As I peered out the window, taking in the deserted place, I felt scared.

"Ma'am, we're here," the driver said and I gave him his money and then got out.

The car drove away and I looked around. The only sign of life was the neighboring houses a few feet away, outside of the short fence surrounding the building. I faced the building that looked to be a commercial one and stepped forward, being security conscious.

I pulled out my phone and called Tony but got no answer. I felt frustrated and tried calling him again, yet no response.

"Why isn't anyone answering their darn phone?" I tilted my head back, eyeing the tall building. I wanted to walk in but the building was too big for me to start searching for one person.

I made my way toward the left of the building, looking around as I walked. The only sound I could hear was the crunching of sand and gravel under my feet as I approached the curve of the building.

"Tony?" I called out and craned my head when I got close to the other side. There was no one but construction equipment and more sand.

I rolled my eyes and turned around, prepared to leave only to freeze when I saw something falling from the sky and landing with a loud thump on the ground, raising dust. When I looked closer, I realized it was a human body and my heart stopped beating for a second. Fear consumed my body and my heart started to pound fast when I saw blood seeping out from under the body of the person.

It was a man but I could barely see his face since he was laying on his face. With a large gulp of saliva, I approached the body and went around it. A scream left my mouth when I saw it was Tony.

I staggered backward and fell onto the dirt, eyes fixed on the dead open eyes of Tony. My body began to shake and tears welled up in my eyes. On instinct, I raised my gaze upward, hoping to see what would have caused his fall.

The unexpected happened and shock overtook the fear in me when I saw Axel step closer to one of the windows, gun raised to his face.

"Axel?" I whispered and he spotted me.

A/n: Oh, M Gee. What did Axel do?

Could it be that Axel is the one behind all of these? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 2.1K 29
♡ Featured on Stories Undiscovered ♡ ♡ Featured on Teen Fiction ♡ "All it took was one smile, that damned smile, and I found myself falling in love w...
169K 11.8K 37
"You are stepping on my toes, Lexington." I rolled my eyes, pretending I wasn't intimidated by his stance. He looked like he could devour me whole, b...
72.9K 3.4K 68
When Bad Boys Fall II is a spin-off to the first book of this series. ••• Lucas and Jackie finally had their happy ending after a series of heartbre...
17.3M 419K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...