LOVE

By Ruby160196

When I saw her in the MV with GD hyung,she put a spell on me.The spell of LOVE .Her charm is dangerous that y... More

♥️
Characters ❤
Glimpse of thier past
1
2
Those eyes
feels different
Fan boying
Blackpink in your area
who is that
whitsle to my heart
Monster Rookies
looking at you
Bonding
Brother
Group chat
slay like queens
laughs and silly acts
♥️
21
22
23
not an update 💕
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Author's note
Epilogue

maybe a tiny crush

689 28 2
By Ruby160196

YG entertainment

Blackpink reached thier company .All are happy that ,they delivered a beautiful performance for all thier fans.They didn't knew people will love them,they thought people will not love them because of 2ne1 disband.yes,they got hate but more people loved them.They are happy even if they have one fan.All this is overwhelming for them.And they all are thankful to all thier supporters.

L:I am happpyyyy yay (squealing)
Js:This feel of being an idol is so good
R:Yesss, And our parents are so happy and proud of us
J:Mom said she will make food for us next week
L and R: yes food
Js:will mom cook chicken (hoping)
J: ofcourse unnie, mom said that she is coming this week to feed all of us with our favourite food made by her.
L and R:yes mom is the best

All the pinks call Jennie's mother mom,jisoo's mother eomma ,Rosé mother mommy and Lisa's mother mummy .All the family have a great bond like pinks.All are family now.All the mothers are spoiling pinks by feeding all the food they like.All thier mothers are great friends too.

YG staff:come inside girls,go to dorm before YG see you outside(lovingly)
Pinks: ok unnie

YG staff patted thier head and made them food too.All the pinks done with thier dinner.

Jensoo room

Jisoo want to ask about today's happening.But she don't want ask it directly.

Js: jendeukie
J:yes unnie

Jennie was chatting to her mom ,after jisoo called her she ended her chat and give all attention to her unnie.

Js:Mmm that ,I want to ask you something
J:why are you hesitating unnie,you can ask me anything.
Js: jendeukie ,do you have any crush?

Jennie is surprised,but she answered it

J:no unnie,now my all focus is on career
Js:Oh that is good,we want to build a career first then we can think about it ,right?
J:yes unnie
Js:so what are you going to do about the jacket of V sunabe?
J:I don't know unnie,this is Gucci an expensive one.I want to give him back but they went too fast.
Js:it's ok we can give another time ok
J:ok unnie(yawning)
Js:come on jendukie ,let's sleep
J:hmmm

Jennie went jisoo in bed and sleep by hugging jisoo .This is thier daily sleeping position.Jennie was fast asleep.But jisoo was thinking something.

Jisoo(pov)

Today is the happiest day in our life.Finally we started live a life we decided.But exchange between Jennie and V sunabe ,is something unexpected.
Jennie has no idea about things happening around her.First that stalker,now we don't feel that gazing all time.Yes sometimes we feel his/her presence . All BTS was glancing at were we was seated.But it's ok, because we are secretly army.we all are ot7. I think V sunabe has a small crush on jendukie.I think there nothing to overthink, because it's natural in all industries.Look, I have a crush too.It is normal.But now I don't want to date and all.we all want to focus on our career.

(Pov end)

Jisoo just shrugged it and hugged Jennie and fall in to her dreamland.chaelisa was too tired to talk anything ,so they fall asleep early

BTS

They all are very happy that they finally meet blackpink .They all are blink.They are talking about pinks.

Jin:Four girls visual is not a joke man.All have thier own beauty.

Hobi:I was surprised ,I thought they will not be that beautiful as mv.But guess what I am wrong,all four were like living anime characters.

Rm:Thier live performance is just epic.

Suga:They didn't lip sinc,I love that fact about them.

Jm:rap,vocal,visual,dance and stage presence all were on point.

Jk:yes,as a rookie group they are beyond amazing.

V:Thier fashion sense is too good.

Jm:All the girls rock thier part.But man did you see jenjen.

Rm:That girl is something else,Today she showcased her vocal,rap,visual,dance.And her stage presence is so powerful.

Hobi:Her aura screams mysterious and expensive.

Suga:That make us want to know about her more.

Jk:did you see the way some male idols looking at her ,even females lol

Jm:it's her first day and she is collecting male idols including me

V:why can't you stop that simping

Jm:saying the person who literally gave his precious Gucci jacket to her.

V:I just give her my jacket because her skirt was short.I am a gentleman unlike you

Jk:oh gentleman,there are many female idols who had small skirt and uncomfortable dress than Jennie noona,then we're was your gentlemen character (wiggling his eyebrows)

Rm:right,can you explain about this V sunabe (teasing him)

Suga:what about that

V:I have a headache ,so bye guys .Take rest.

Tae basically run to his room.Rm started to laugh so hard and in the time ,he broke a vase near him.

Jin:kim namjoon (shouting)
Rm:oops gota run

He run to his room

All others laugh at the happenings and went to thier room.

Tae's room

Tae ran and close the door.He understood that namjoon had seen the scene were he tieing his jacket around her waist.He freshen up and went to his bed after messaging to his mom.

V (pov)

Oh god why did hyung have to see it.it is embarrassing.But today I enjoyed a lot.I meet Jennie personally,yes I am the first member amoung us to meet her.Jimin thought he can beat me.no way.Jennie , she is more beautiful from close.Her cat like eyes is so attractive.when she was looking into my eyes,that made me nervous.Her dumpling cheeks made me want to pinch it.Her kissable lips and it is tempting.Her hair is so soft.Her fragrance is addicting ,she smelled like jasmine.I felt like to hug her tiny waist and put my face in her crook of neck and inhale her smell.yes it is wired but I want to do it.And her height,she is so small compared to me.when I hug her ,then her head will be in my chest.uwu,it's so cute.I admit that I have a tiny crush towards her.Her gummy smile is so precious .I hope I can be more near your Jennie.

(Pov end)

So how is this chapter my loves 💖

Thankyou for you love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 7.4K 33
taehyung, the boy with the kindest heart, got a letter from a stranger. "dear you," he is finding out who this girl is and what happened to her. why...
55.4K 2.3K 15
Two girls with one same goal. They say love potion is the key to a man's heart. Will Jennie and Rosé be finally able to put their prince charmings un...
305K 9K 55
"who knew that your current lover that you think is the one really isn't the one?" ever since the DNA era, taehyung's girlfriend irene has been actin...
68.6K 3.4K 23
"How could I know that?" "Did you even think about me?" "He threated me!" "You could tell me!" When you find a secret that will change everything in...