Multiple Anime reacts to COTE

By shadowmonarch325

As I said , quintessential quintuplets, Oregairu, Kaguya sama: Love is war, Hyouka, Rascal does not dream of... More

Prologue
1. ANHS: The school of your dreams
2. Introduction and shopping
3. Classroom of the elite
4. Two-faced bitch
5. Manabu vs Kiyo
6. What it means to be human
New story
Spoilers for yr 2 vol 7
7. Rankings
9. Saving the dog.
10. Love master
Yr 2 vol 7 illustrations 1
Yr 2 vol 7 illustrations 2
Yr 2 vol 7 illustrations 3
Yr 2 vol 7 illustrations 4
11. Saving Sakura
12. Horrible Human
13. Dragon boy vs Horikita verbal fight
14. Chabashira's blackmail
15. Tool Monologue
16. The end of the yr 1 island exam
17. Icarus
18. Karuizawa Kei's Soliloquy
19. Another exam?

8. Buying the test papers

11.5K 368 302
By shadowmonarch325

Ez:  "Alright, let's see Class-D's midterms preparations."

Ryuuen: "Oh, we'll see the defects preparation, huh? Hey, god. Where's Hiyori?

Ez: "Oops I forgot her."

Ryuuen: "Bring the loli's gang with her as well."

Ez: "Got it."

Iino: "Umm, Ryuuen-senpai?"

Ryuuen: "Hmm?"

Iino: " What relationship do you have with Ayanokouji-senpai?"

Ryuuen: "Kuku. We have a complicated relationship. But I will defeat that monster."

Everyone: 'Why does Ryyuen/ kun want to defeat Ayanokouji/ kun?'

Yukino: "Once again, why do you call him a monster?"

Ryuuen: "Because he has T-rex. Kukuku." Albert and Ishizaki laughed as well after remembering the scene.

"T-REX?"

Ryuuen: "His di—"

Ez: "Oi, Ryuuen, don't spoil."

Ryuuen looked at Ez and grinned: "Oh, so you will play it in the future, huh?"

Ez: "Yes, nuruhuhu."

Ryuuen: "Kukukuku."

Everyone: 'These two are insane." They sweatdropped

Ez: "Alright, please welcome Sakayanagi Arisu, Hashimoto Masayoshi, Kamuro Masumi, and Kito Hayato from class 2A. Shiina Hiyori from class 2 B."

He snapped his fingers and the mentioned people appeared in the theatre.

Sakayanagi: "Ara~ Masumi-san. Do you have any idea where we are? You're here as well Hashimoto-kun, Kito-kun?"

Every male was astonished by her beauty. Her body looks frail as a doll but serene. Her face and her signature lilac hair make her more beautiful.

Some males thought that it is unfortunate that she is flat-chested.

Females were also admiring her beauty.

She was displaying immense superiority that even Kaguya, Miyuki, Maki, Irisu, and Yukino's pride couldn't compare.

Masumi: 'Where is this place? And why the hell am I with this girl wherever I go?' Masumi frowned.

Kito just nods

Snek: "Hime? Is that King on the screen?"

Arisu looked at the screen and: "Fufu~"

Hiyori: "Eh? Ryuuen-kun, Albert-kun, Ibuki-san, Ishizaki-kun? You were also here? Where is this place?"

Everyone was mesmerized. They saw an angel in flesh.

Her beauty rivals Sakayanagi but rather than superiority, she is displaying purity that rivals Chitanda.

Hachiman: 'Why are most of the students in ANHS this beautiful?' Hachiman was blushing.

Same with Sakuta.

Yukino pinched Hachiman's arm and Mai pinched Sakuta's cheek.

They groaned in pain

Hiyori saw the screen, she blushed and said: "Eh? Kiyotaka-kun? Why is my book buddy there on the screen?"

Miura, Nino, Hayasaka declared Hiyori as their love rival.

Ez: "Hello, newbies. We're going to react to your friend Ayanokouji." He inserted previous chapter memories into their mind

Snek: "Damn, we are reacting to the king."

Sakayanagi: "Fufufu." 'I can't wait to see how he stayed low during the first months. I'm so excited that we're watching Ayanokouji-kun'

Kamuro: 'Ugh. Her laugh is creepy. Why are we reacting to that guy?'

Hiyori: "Yay! We're reacting to my book buddy."

Ryuuen: "Yo loli. Join us here. We're reacting to the monster. Don't worry, the god will provide a nice chair for Kindergarteners."

Everyone looked at Ryuuen furiously. How can he say that to a crippled person?

Yotsuba: "Ryuuen-san, it is not good to say that to Sakayangi-san."

Ryuuen: "Kuku, who are you to say that?"

They looked perplexed. The quints glared at him, but he just smirked.

Hayama: "In fact yes, Ryuuen. It is not good to speak ill about the disabled."

Miura: "Hayato is right. Apologize to her."

Hachiman: 'And I thought she is going to forget about the douche bag.'

Ryuuen: "Kuku, no."

Kaguya and Maki looked at each other with grim faces. They know Sakayanagi's capabilities even though she is disabled. She was beyond their realm.

Sakayanagi smiled smugly: "It's not a problem everyone. I don't want any pity that I'm disabled. Dragon boy-kun, I didn't notice you until you started to speak."

Ryuuen bloodshot glared at her: "You're walking on thin ice, Sakayanagi." He put a hand to his mouth, looked at her feigning pity, and said "I forgot. You can't even walk."

Everyone once again looked at Ryuuen with absolute shock. He doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. He just paves his road. He just dominates anyone that comes in his way.

He is an advocate of gender equality that Kazuma wants to meet.

Ishigami: 'Is he one of my people?'

Arisu's smug was faltered. She looked at Ryuuen with cold eyes which shivered everyone even the god. Ryuuen was smirking like a mad man.

To the people. it looks like lightning was clashing through Ryuuen and Arisu's eyes.

Everyone: 'Is this common for them?'

Maki whispered to Kaguya: "Hey, auntie. That Ryuuen guy has some guts."

Kaguya just nodded.

Miyuki whispered to them, Chika was listening: "You know her."

Kaguya: "Her father is the chairman of the school."

Arisu: "You are lucky that I'm in a good mood, dragon boy. Ez-san, shall we watch Ayanokouji-kun's daily life?" She looked at Kaguya and Maki and smiled "Good day, Shinomiya-san, Shijo-san. It seems you were transported here as well." The smiled and nodded. She is a quite friendly acquaintance to them. She looked at Maruo and said, "Good day to you as well, Nakano-san." And lastly, she looked at the Yukinoshita sisters "It seems you are here as well, Yukinoshita Haruno-san, Yukinoshita-Yukino-san."

Haruno: "Good day to you, Sakayanagi Arisu-san." She said politely.

Hachiman leaned at Yukino: "You guys know her."

Yukino: "Yes, her father is the chairman of the ANHS. He is well renowned. His daughter, Sakayanagi Arisu is a once in a generation genius."

Hachiman was quite surprised. The prideful Yukino was praising someone.

Arisu: "Ara~ how ill-mannered of me not to introduce myself. I'm Sakayanagi Arisu, leader of class 2A. A pleasure to meet you all."

Maruo just nodded at her. She knew that he was a partner in the white room

Snek: "We are reacting to the king, huh?"

Hayasaka: "Ano, Sakayanagi-san. What's your relationship with Ayanokouji-kun?"

She knew that Hayasaka Ai was Kaguya's secret valet. Arisu sensed Hayasaka's feelings for her beloved. Just like her, she was attracted to him through screen despite not meeting him physically.

Arisu: "Fufu~ I'm Ayanokouji-kun's childhood friend." Sakyanagi said smugly.

'Silence'

'SIlence'

"WHAT!"

It was all chaos.

Ryuuen: "Kuku, I knew there was something between them. But to think they're childhood friends. This is interesting.'

Irisu: 'Something's missing here.'

Hachiman thought was she joking.

Oreki raised his hand to gain Sakayanagi's attention: " Why didn't Ayanokouji look for you if you were his childhood friend?"

Sakayanagi: "You'll see it..." She gestured for Oreki to introduce himself

Oreki: "Oreki Houtarou."

Sakayanagi: "Oreki-kun, you seem to pick on these clues. Color me impressed. But unfortunately, I can't spoil the entertainment, right Ez-san?"

Ez: "Yes. You guys sit down, so we can start the show."

They all were in their places. Unlike Ryuuen and Arisu, Hiyori introduced herself to everyone. They all thought that Hiyori was someone to be protected at all costs.

"When lunchtime came, I jumped to my feet and headed toward the cafeteria with purposeful strides.

"Where are you going?" Kushida had noticed me rushing out of class and followed. She popped up before me, stopping me in my tracks.

"It's lunch. I thought I'd go to the cafeteria."

"Hmm. Mind if I go with you?"

Iroha: "Again."

Ryuuen: "Kuku, that Kikyou. She wants to find the monster's weakness and expel him."

Sakayanagi: "That two faced vixen won't get a read on Ayanokouji-kun."

Snek: "King's getting the girls."

Mai looked at Snek: "Hey, why do you call him king?"

Arisu: "Yes, Hashimoto-kun. Why?"

Snek: "Umm..."

Ez: "Hey, once again. No fucking spoilers."

"I don't really mind. But there are a lot of other people you could ask, you know."

"It's true, I do have a lot of friends to eat lunch with, but you don't have anyone, Ayanokouji-kun. Even though you'd usually reach out to Horikita-san, you haven't talked to her today. The other day, didn't you say something was bothering you about what happened in the faculty room? What was it?"

Kushida, as usual, was quite observant. To be honest, I hadn't wanted to do this with anyone, but I decided that Kushida was probably fine. I'd come to learn her secret by sheer coincidence. She wouldn't do anything stupid.

Hiyori: "I never thought Kushida-san is so cruel. She reminds me of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"

Osaragi: "You're right, Shiina-senpai."

"I can tell you if you promise that you won't tell anyone else."

"I'm good at keeping secrets."

Hachiman: "Yeah, so she can expose them when the time comes."

Ryuuen looked at Hachiman: "You, what's your name?"

Hachiman gave a disinterested look: "Hikigaya."

Ryuuen: "Hikigaya, huh? How do you know she will expose secrets?"

Hachiman: "It's obvious. Why is she gathering everyone's secrets despite being uncomfortable with them? The answer is simple, she wants to use it against them, or she has a fetish to gather secrets."

Ryuuen and Arisu gave an impressed look at Hachiman. Hiratsuka gave a proud look at her student, same with Yukino and Yuigahama but they were concerned that Ryuuen might do something to him.

Arisu: "You're quite intuitive, Hikigaya-kun."

Ryuuen: 'If this guy was in my class. I would make him my strategist with Hiyori, instead of Kaneda. Should I find dirt on this god and make Hikigaya transfer to ANHS?  I don't know if I can defeat the monster with this guy, but I might have better chances.'

Ez:'Shit, this guy is evil. But I can't erase him, because many readers love this guy. Especially the author.'

(A/N: Can anyone write a fanfic where only Hachiman went to ANHS?)

Kushida and I headed to the cafeteria together. We navigated our way through the crowd and finally reached the meal ticket machine. I bought tickets for two portions but didn't line up at the counter. Instead, I went to the side of the vending machine and looked at students perusing the menu.

"What is it?"

Kushida tilted her head and looked puzzled when I began studying the machine.

"This might answer what was bothering me."

Albert: "My friend is troubled?"

Shiranui: "What might be the answer."

I continued observing students as they bought lunch sets from the ticket machine. After I'd observed about twenty students, my target appeared. He purchased his meal ticket and walked to the counter with heavy, plodding footsteps.

"Okay, let's go," I said.

"Hmm? Okay."

We quickly exchanged our tickets for our meals and sat down in front of the heavy-footed student.

Irisu: 'Those meals...'

Hachiman: 'They are free meals.'

Yukino: 'So, he's in class-D."

Miyuki: 'What does Ayanokouji want with that guy?'

Ryuuen/Arisu: 'What are you gonna do monster/ masterpiece?'

"Um, excuse me. Are you an upperclassman?" I asked.

"Hmm? Who are you?" The student regarded us calmly, a look of complete disinterest on his face.

"Are you a second-year student? Third-year?"

"Third-year. Let me guess, you're a first year?"

"I'm Ayanokouji, from Class D. You're also in Class D, aren't you?"

"What's that got to do with you?" Kushida looked at me with surprise, as if asking,

"How did you know?"

Yotsuba: "Yeah, how?"

Ryuuen: "Look at the meals he is eating, dumbass."

Nino: "Hey, don't insult Yotsuba.." Nino glared t Ryuuen, he just smirked at her much to her annoyance.

Ryuuen: "Kukuku."

Irisu: "My, my, how barbaric. Are you really from ANHS?"

Ryuuen: "Yes, I am."

Arisu: "Don't mind the dragon boy. But, yes, Yotsuba-san, if you look at his meals. He is indeed a worthless defect."

Iroha: "You know, your childhood friend is also a defect."

Arisu: "Ayanokouji-kun is beyond their realm. And don't compare him to those defects."

Hashimoto and Kamuro were surprised. They know Ayanokouji was a greater enemy, but they didn't think their princess would think him that highly.

Ryuuen: "Kikyou sure is dumb, huh? As I thought she is worthless."

Maki: "Why are you calling her by their first name? She might be two-faced, but how can you say she's worthless?"

Ryuuen: "Why not? She worked for me to betray her class."

Ishigami: "Hah! As I thought."

Onodera: "Why did she betray her class?"

Ryuuen: "To expel Suzune."

Haruno looked at Ryuuen wryly: "You call every girl with their first name, huh?". For the first time, she was confused to deal with a guy.

Ryuuen: "Kuku, no. But Suzune's ass is plumpy."

Every girl looked at Ryuuen disgustingly. It was basically sexual harassment.

Ishigami looked at Ryuuen like he was a god.

Ibuki looked at Ryuuen like he was trash found in a sewer.

Chika: "That's sexual harassment."

Ryuuen: "Is it?"

Chika: "Grr, this guy's making me angry."

Arisu: "Fufu~ Pervert dragon boy."

Ryuuen: "Loli who's desiring for T-rex."

Ez:" Ahem, shall we continue?"

"Because he's limited to eating the free meals. It's not very tasty, is it?" I asked. He was eating the free vegetable meal set. "What do you want? You're really irritating." He took his tray and made to stand, but I stopped him.

"I want to ask you something. If you listen, I'll show you my gratitude."

"Gratitude?"

The cafeteria's hustle and bustle drowned out my voice. The students were all engrossed in chatting pleasantly with their friends.

"Do you still have the problems from the midterm test from the first semester of your first year? Or, if not, do you happen to know someone from your class who does?"

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, I see. Why didn't I think of it?"

Arisu: "As expected of him."

Kaguya: "You think highly of him."

Arisu: "Yes. He's the only opponent who could give me joy."

Kaguya: 'It looks like she's completely obsessed with him. Hayasaka, your path is thorny.'

"Do you even understand what you're asking?" he said.

"It's not particularly strange, is it? I didn't think it was against school rules to study using old test problems."

"Why are you asking me?"

"That's simple. I believed I'd have the highest chance of success if I worked with someone who doesn't have any points. Honestly, that free vegetable meal doesn't look good. Of course, things would be quite different if you actually liked eating the vegetable set. What do you think?"

"How much are you going to pay?"

"Ten thousand points. That's as high as I'll go."

"I don't have the old test problems, but...I know someone who does. If you want him to help you, though, you're going to need to offer at least 30,000 points. If you've got that, you're fine."

"I'm afraid that 30,000 is a no-go for me. I don't have that much."

"How much do you have?"

"Twenty thousand."

"Then 20,000... no, 15,000 should do. Nothing under that."

"15,000, huh?"

"If you'd go so far as to ask for old test problems from a stranger, then you must be pretty desperate, huh? Well, the school will mercilessly expel any student who gets a failing grade. None of my classmates are even here anymore."

"I see. I understand. I'll pay the 15,000 points."

"Then we have a deal. Of course, I'll have to ask you to transfer the points in advance."

Miyuki: "Amazing. He completely controlled the negotiation."

Ryuuen: "Kuku, it's just dog walk to that bastard."

Chitanda: "But why does he want the test papers, Ryuuen-san? I'm curious."

That's it. She said the line. Even Ryuuen was flustered. Chitanda's beauty and purity rivaled Hiyori

Ryuuen: *Ahem* "You're gonna see it soon."

Hiyori: "I think I have some hunch Eru-san. But as Ryuuen-kun said, we must wait."

These two showing their purity was bliss for the author.

"Fine, but if you do anything to stab us in the back, I won't forgive you. Even if you're an upperclassman, I'll do anything and everything I can to make sure you're expelled."

Fuutarou: "That intensity from his eyes sure is terrifying."

Everyone except Arisu, Ryuuen, Ishizaki, Ibuki, and Albert, Maruo nodded

Ishizaki: "You should see the blood lust when he was beating us like we are punching bags." he muttered.

Ryuuen: 'These eyes were nothing compared to the rooftop.'

Arisu: 'Ignorance is bliss. Fufu~'

Kamuro: "Creepy."

"You're a freak. Fine, I get it. Besides, when you transfer points, there's always a record of it. If rumor spreads that some first-year students ripped me off, it'd look bad."

"All right then. Since I'm paying you 15,000 points, can you toss in a little bonus? I want to see the answers to the surprise test that we took after being admitted."

"All right. I'll toss that in, too. I think that your concerns are pointless, though."

It seemed he understood what I was after.

"Thank you very much." After we made our deal, he quickly left. He probably didn't want to be noticed.

"Hey, Ayanokouji-kun? What you did just now. Was that really okay?" Kushida asked.

"It's no problem. School rules allow point transfers, so there was no violation."

"You might be right, but isn't getting the old test problems cheating?"

"Cheating? I don't think so. If the school didn't allow it, they would have outlined it in the school rules, to begin with. Also, I felt more confident after seeing that third-year student. That is to say, it's not unusual for students to barter points like this."

Ishigami: "I can see something epic is gonna come."

Zamiozuka: "The MC is gonna show a glimpse of his true prowess."

"Huh?"

"My request didn't particularly surprise him, and he accepted quickly. This probably isn't the first time he's negotiated like this. Not only did he have the answer sheet for the first-year midterm exam, but he also had the answer sheet for the mock test we took after being admitted. If he saved those, it's clear why."

Kushida's eyes widened in shock.

"Ayanokouji-kun, what you did was unexpectedly daring."

"It's just a bit of insurance to prevent Sudou and the others from getting expelled."

"But, if the old test answers are useless, then it will have been for nothing. I mean, the past test questions are old, aren't they? They might be completely unrelated to what's featured on this year's test." "The problems may not be exactly the same, but there will definitely be similarities. I noticed a hint on that last mock exam we took."

"A hint?"

"You noticed the really difficult problems alongside the simple ones, right?"

Arisu: "As expected of him. Nothing goes from his reach."

Yukino: "Does that mean even you didn't find it Sakayanagi-san?"

Arisu: "I did. But it was after Ayanokouji-kun discovered it."

Yukino, Hayasaka, Kaguya, and Maki were quite surprised.

Hayasaka: 'He is so cool.'

Yukino: 'Even she couldn't find it this faster.'

Kaguya: 'Does that mean, Ayanokouji-kun is smarter than Sakayanagi-san? No wonder she is obsessed with him.'

Hiratsuka: "The final questions were on the university level. Does that mean the school used those questions to hint the students?"

Arisu: "Yes."

"Yeah, I did. The final questions, right? I didn't understand them at all."

"I did some investigating, and I found that those questions were on the second- and third-year students' tests. In other words, a first-year student generally wouldn't understand how to solve them. Wouldn't it be pointless for the school to purposefully throw us problems we can't solve? Those questions aren't there simply to measure our academic ability. Now, suppose that the problems on the mock test we took were exactly the same as the problems on the old mock test. What would happen?"

"If I'd seen the old test, I would have been able to answer every question," she said. The same thing would likely apply to the midterm exam as well. Shortly thereafter, that third-year student sent me a message with an image file attached. It was the old test questions. First, I checked the mock test. What would happen?"

The same thing would likely apply to the midterm exam as well. Shortly thereafter, that third-year student sent me a message with an image file attached. It was the old test questions.

"First, I checked the mock test. The key was whether or not the last three problems were the same. Kushida must have been curious as well, because she drew closer and tried to peek at my phone.

"Well? Well?" she asked.

"They're the same. Every single word is identical. The test from that year and this year are exactly the same, in every way."

"That's amazing! So, if we show this to everyone in the class, that would mean an easy victory! We should show this to all of our other friends, not just Sudou-kun!"

"No, we'll hold off. We won't show it to Sudou and the guys yet."

"Wh-why? You went to all of the trouble of using up so many of your points for this!"

"If they learn that the old test questions would be effective, their motivation to study would go up in smoke. We need to be wary of overconfidence. After all, even though the mock tests were identical, it's possible that the questions featured on the midterm this year might not be the same as last year's."

"These old test papers were insurance.

"Okay, then how will you use them?"

"I'm going to release them on the internet the day before the test. We tell everyone that the problems from the old test are generally the same as the ones on the new. Then what do you think will happen?"

"That night, everyone will be hunched over their desks, frantically trying to memorize all of the problems!"

"Exactly."

"The students with a poor grasp of the basics probably wouldn't be able to memorize everything in a single day. However, we weren't shooting for perfect scores this time around. The crucial thing was to avoid falling. If we got greedy, we might end up digging our own graves. With this plan, we could probably get everyone in Class D to pass."

Snek: "I know hime told to keep an eye on Ayanokouji. But his mind process is on another level. I need to get on his good side if Sakayanagi would lose. He is my ticket to graduate from class-A.'

Ryuuen: "Kuku, even though the defects have this much advantage, the dog failed."

Onodera: "I thought one of the three idiots would."

Sakuta: "You call him a dog as well."

Ryuuen: "Yes. He always wags his tail around Suzune."

Mai: "Doesn't Sudog-kun hate Horikita?"

Ryuuen: "Sudog? It's a nice name. The reason why he wags his tail would come soon."

Arisu: "Fufufu~, those defects don't deserve Ayanokouji-kun."

Maruo: "As you said, Sakayanagi-kun."

"When did you come up with the idea to get the old tests?" she asked.

"I considered it when we learned that the test material was going to be different. However, I had a hunch back when they first told us about the midterm exam."

"Huh?! Way back then?"

The audience's mouths were wide open.

Miura: "A-already?"

Satoshi: "I won't even be surprised if this guy has the ability to see the future."

Yukino: "This is beyond my expectation."

Hiyori: "Kiyotaka-kun is so clever. I'm so glad to be his book buddy."

Everyone: 'First name basis?'

"There was something very peculiar about the way Chiyabashira-sensei told us about the test. As our homeroom teacher, she had a clear understanding of everyone's grades and academic performance. Despite that, she seemed absolutely certain when she told us that there was a way for us to pass this test. In other words, she indicated that there was a surefire way for us to save everyone."

"And that's...the old test papers?"

"This might be related to why Sudou, Ike, and Yamauchi were admitted to this school despite being academically poor. Even if they couldn't get good grades by studying ahead, perhaps there were other means of addressing the problem, a backup plan they could use to avoid expulsion. This meant that it was possible for anyone to get a near-perfect score if they could get the old test papers. That's what I took from the situation, anyway."

"Ayanokouji-kun, you really are an incredibly observant person, aren't you?"

"I'm just cunning. Besides, I didn't believe that I could pass the midterm without some help. I was just looking to make things easier for myself."

Miyuki: "That's bullshit."

Albert: "Bro is funny."

Ryuuen: "That damn monster likes to make jokes."

Miku: "Why does he always underestimate himself?"

Ibuki: "That bastard. He always lies."

Hashimoto: "King is such a liar. He recently scored a 100 in a maths test that even princess couldn't."

Nino: "Really?"

Ez: "Oi, snek. No spoilers."

Snek: "Why do you call me snek?"

Kamuro: "Should we call you reptile?"

Snek closes his mouth.

"Hmm." Kushida grinned like some gears were turning in her mind.

"I have one more favor to ask. Could you please tell everyone that you got the old test papers, Kushida? I want you to say that you got them from a third-year student you're close to."

"That's fine, but...are you okay with that, Ayanokouji-kun?"

"I like to avoid trouble. I don't want to stand out. Besides, our classmates trust you, Kushida. I think it would be better if you told them."

"I understand. If you say so, Ayanokouji-kun."

"Thanks. Don't say anything else, though. We need to avoid drawing too much attention.""Okay, we can keep this secret between us."

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking."

"Don't you feel that a strange bond of mutual trust forms between people who share a secret?"

Video ends

Ryuuen: "Kuku, no."

Iino: "There are some things that we must keep a secret."

Ez: "Well, then. Onto the next video

—————————————————————————————————

CHAPTER 8 ENDS

I TOOK A LINE FROM KAWAI LUMINE'S FIC. SORRY SENSEI

THERE WILL BE A TEMPORARY GUEST IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT

PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE.

PUBLISHED ON - 9TH JUNE 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 9.8K 39
Its just as the title said. A typical cliche COTE reaction fic with all the years+Horikita Manabu and Tachibana senpai+teachers,tsukishiro,Papayanagi...
210K 3.8K 22
Just your normal reaction fic... probably not so normal. Takes place in the middle of y2v4.5 just before Ichinose got rejected cause...why not...? I'...
14.6K 313 6
Disclaimer:- * English is not my native Language *Classroom of the Elite does not belong to me.. *Its just a fanfiction, and all the characters of...