π’π°πžπžπ­ 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

By eroticroses

❝Read me your favorite pieces of poetry while I please you❞ I feel his hardness grow underneath me and watch... More

introduction
chapt 1 β€’ Like Mother Like Daughter
chapt 2 β€’ Behave
chapt 3 β€’ A New Interest
chapt 4 β€’ Forbidden
chapt 5 β€’ Sweet Like Honey
chapt 6 β€’ Definitions
chapt 7 β€’ Madelyn & More Deals
chapt 8 β€’ Deprived
chapt 9 β€’ Results
chapt 10 β€’ When He's Ready
chapt 11 β€’ Tempting Sleepover's
chapt 12 β€’ The Lesson's Begin
chapt 13 β€’ Let Me Help
chapt 14 β€’ Oh So Close
chapt 15 β€’ Soaked
chapt 16 β€’ Distant
chapt 17 β€’ Butterflies & Sketches
chapt 18 β€’ Patience
chapt 19 β€’ Shameful Nights
chapt 20 β€’ Focus
chapt 21 β€’ A Much Better Lesson
chapt 22 β€’ Trapped
chapt 23 β€’ Parties
chapt 24 β€’ Like This?
chapt 25 β€’ Welcome Home
chapt 26 β€’ Our Guest
chapt 27 β€’ Birthday Present
chapt 28 β€’ The Moment
chapt 29 β€’ Her
chapt 30 β€’ Pottery
chapt 31 β€’ Perfect
chapt 32 β€’ News
chapt 33 β€’ Out of Mind
chapt 34 β€’ Someone New
chapt 35 β€’ Eyes
chapt 36 β€’ Distractions
chapt 37 β€’ Something's Off
chapt 39 β€’ Wedding Bells & Regrets
chapt 40 β€’ Pushing Away
chapt 41 β€’ More Than That
chapt 42 β€’ Delusional
chapt 43 β€’ Rejection
chapt 44 β€’ Read To Me
chapt 45 β€’ Raising Suspicion
chapt 46 β€’ Jealousy Goes Both Ways
chapt 47 β€’ Beautiful
chapt 48 β€’ Acceptance
chapt 49 β€’ Her Final Letter & The Truth
chapt 50 β€’ All My Life
chapt 51 β€’ Time
chapt 52 β€’ Selfish Doubts
chapt 53 β€’ Gone For Good
chapt 54 β€’ I Miss Her
chapt 55 β€’ Accepting Her
chapt 56 β€’ Closure From Her
chapt 57 β€’ A Date
chapt 58 β€’ Perfect For Me
chapt 59 β€’ All I've Ever Wanted
chapt 60 β€’ Forever
Epilogue
New Book ~ Beautiful Addiction !

chapt 38 β€’ Bad Boys Aren't My Type

291K 9K 22.7K
By eroticroses

before the chapter starts, I want to thank RoseEmiliaSnape for not only the beautiful new banners but the beautiful cover as well ❤️.

here's another warning even though this book is filled with mature content x .

I'm not new to this but right now I felt like it was my first time with the way my heart was beating in my ears and how wet I was growing just his hands opening my thigh.

The look in his eyes now only held a pinch of softness, the rest was unexplainable.

He started with pressing light kisses on the inside of my thigh, drawing closer to my wet pussy, that's been waiting and begging for him.

I watched as he did so, and then I felt the small tinge of pain and the relaxing feeling of his tongue running over the hickey he just created.

He was marking the inside of my thighs, I let my eyes roll back slightly when he did it again until he came closer and closer but then swapped to my other thigh, repeating the same slow torture.

His shirt that I still had on, was bunched around my waist, though I still had my underwear on, it was clear that I was wet and his eyes glistened a little when he noticed.

Alessio placed his thumb over my thong, feeling the heat radiating off of me, the sweet sensation spread across my entire body when his thumb pressed to my clit.

He teases the waistband before sliding them off, I lift my hips and he pulls them down my thighs and drops them on the side of the bed.

He wasn't saying anything, and though it was partially my fault for overdoing some details about Jaxon and I, it was killing me not knowing what he was thinking right now.

"I want to be the one who makes you feel good Honey. I want to make you feel the way you make me do" God the sight of him between my thighs was absolute heaven.

I kept watching him, my hips pushed themselves towards him, he used his middle finger to run teasing circles around my clit.

"Fuck, you can't tease me"— My sentence was automatically cut off when he entered two fingers inside of me, a desperate moan erupted from me, and my head went back and found his pillow.

I clenched around his fingers all while he stimulated my clit, seeing his lips only made me want to feel his tongue even more.

"I want to be the one who sees you like this, hears you like this" While his two fingers inside of me worked, Alessio's thumb ran circles in the same rhythm and made my throat go dry.

I wasn't expecting him to curl his fingers inside of me, making my legs open more, my nipples grew hard in his shirt and my eyes closed shut.

Even though they were closed, I could feel the burning admiration of his eyes looking at me as he curled them again.

Alessio removed his fingers which caused me to look down at him. He began to kiss again at my thighs, inserting his fingers back into me and slowly moving them in and out of me.

His fingers pushed deeper inside of me, hitting the spot that could have my thighs shaking in a matter of seconds.

I opened my eyes to look at him and I still saw that jealous spark in his eyes. "More, fuck"

His jaw held tension, no doubt he was still thinking about the Jaxon situation.

He almost gave me what I wanted when he massaged my g-spot and watched my mouth fall open as I squeezed my nipples.

When he removed his fingers, it felt like a defeat, my clit was still pulsing for more and I was clenching more than ever.

He went back to kissing my thighs, "Alessio, please don't do this" he smiled against my thighs and continued to litter his marks on the inside, the red marks leading up closer to where I wanted him.

"I'm not doing anything" He rubbed my clit all while kissing my thighs, it was hell, brutal and everything he's felt when I teased him is everything I was feeling now.

I've created a monster.

I saw a glint in his eyes that I've only seen in my own. He continued to play with my clit, running his index and middle finger down my wetness and teasing my entrance.

"I need you too, Alessio please" I was going insane, I was bunching the sheets with my fist all while he was enjoying this.

"What do you need me to do Honey? What do you want?" He lifted himself a little bit, pushed his shirt further up, and removed it. Fuck he was making me go insane.

He was now hovering over me, leaning into my ear all while collecting my wetness with his fingers.

"I want your fingers, I want your tongue, I want your mouth... I need you to make me cum" I whined while he kissed my neck.

I have never been edged, I always did the edging and it felt like fucking hell bring edged.

It was incredibly hot seeing him like this but fuck was it killing me.

My hips tried to move around and feel his fingers more but he held my hips down.

"And how badly do you want them? Tell me" He said into my ear. Where the fuck is Alessio because this is not him.

My hair was a fucking mess, and yet he brushed it out of my face to see me clearly.

"I need them badly... really fucking bad, please just... touch me, make me feel good" He kissed my cheek, then became face to face with me, he was jealous as if he couldn't get over the fact that Jaxon and I probably done something.

"Who's tongue do want to make you feel good?" He leaned closer to my lips, seeing how impatient and desperate I was becoming, how my pussy clenched and begged for something.

"Yours, I want your tongue and your tongue only" Then he did the same expression I would if this was reversed, the expression that let me know he was going to give me what I want.

He started at my neck, dragging his lips and littering kisses down to my chest. Over both of my nipples and down the line of my stomach, over my belly button, and all the way down until he was where I wanted him.

Alessio locked his eyes on me, hands placed on my thighs drawing me closer.

My head instantly fell backward when I felt his tongue pass my folds. "Holy shit"

My fist bunched the sheets harder, his tongue went down my slit and all the way up until he found my clit, and fucking hell it felt good. He made circles around the bud with his tongue and continued to use his fingers to work inside of me.

"How good does it feel?" I reached out and placed my hand on his shoulder, he turned his head and kissed my wrist. "Tell me how good it feels"

"Fuck... that feels so good" I can't help but pinch at my nipples, the feeling spreading inside of me caused me to want to shut my legs but pulled his tongue away and I let out a whiny sound.

The tension building in my lower abdomen grew stronger, Alessio watched me as if he knew by the way I kept repeating his name which was the only word I could manage to think of right now.

"Alessio, I'm close... I'm so fucking close" My body began to feel overwhelmed with the need to reach my climax.

He went back to using his tongue, which had my entire body and mind spiraling. My moans sounded needy, my hips raised off the bed, and my chest heaved at an insane pace.

Bringing me closer and closer, Alessio slipped his hand into mine. Eyes still watching my every expression, "I like how good my name sounds coming from you"

He swirled his tongue around my clit, then continued to fuck me with his tongue.

"Alessio... I'm going to"— I couldn't finish my sentence before my thighs began to shake, my eyes closed and my hand squeezed his as my orgasm and his tongue brought me unexplainable pleasure all over.

It all washed over me, it wasn't my first time and yet it was the best one I've had. His tongue would be the death of me and I wouldn't complain.

I was panting heavily. My eyes were still closed for the next minute.

"H-How'd you know... fuck I can't even speak" I gulped harshly, mind still racing and body still recovering.

"I watched the videos, the ones you recommended when we started this.." I opened my eyes and almost came again when I saw how he licked his lips.

"I've been thinking about doing this for a while now, did you like it?" After I let my mind calm down, I get on my knees and move over to him while he stands off the bed with a very noticeable erection in his pants.

I take his hand in mine and place his index and middle finger into my mouth and taste my climax and move my tongue around his fingers all while watching him.

The red blush returned to his face, "Does that answer your question?" he nods his head and I get off the bed and go over to his books.

"About the guy, there's no need for you to feel jealous" I go back to him, leaning up to his ear.

"Bad boys aren't my type."

God, she looked so beautiful in my shirt.

Honey was sitting on the desk beside me, working out a few problems for her upcoming test as I was supposed to be doing.

But how could I focus?

She was sitting in only my shirt and her underwear, my shirt that only reached up to her thigh. Her face was concentrated, her eyes brows would slightly push together and she would let out a small huff when she couldn't figure out something.

It was hard not to be captivated by her presence, anyone would instantly be memorized by everything about her, anyone meaning me.

I could not get the sounds of her saying my name earlier out of my head and I wasn't complaining, her voice made me want to give her anything she asked of me.

I never felt jealousy until now, thinking about someone else wanting to see Honey the way I do hadn't been an easy feeling for me to pass.

Honey's phone beeped and her concentration began to falter and the expression of something troubling her appeared on her face.

"Everything okay?" She was only staring at her phone as if she could burn it in her hand.

"It's nothing, I'm not going to bother you with it" She tossed her phone onto my bed and continued to read her notes.

I rolled the chair to where I was in between her legs hanging off the table.

"You're not bothering me Honey. I want to know what's wrong" I comfort her by putting my hands on the sides of her thighs, rubbing them slightly like a massage like I've learned she likes.

She looks at me for a second, those beautiful eyes telling me she's thinking about more than what's actually bothering her.

"My father's wedding is tomorrow, my Grandma, who knows I haven't forgotten, just left me a message telling me the driver will be here in the morning."

"Do you not want to go?" I ask, curious on why she's been distant when it comes to her father's wedding.

"No, I don't want to go and see my father marry someone else. I don't like my father, but that doesn't mean it isn't hard seeing him with someone else who isn't my mother" Her voice slightly dies down when she mentions her mother.

"Will it make it better if I'm there with you? My parents will be there as well but I'll be there if you need someone when it's hard for you" I massage her thighs more, she plays with the end of my shirt on her body.

"It's going to be more than hard for me tomorrow, I might not make it through the entire wedding without needing to get up and leave" She sighs, her eyes looking away from me.

"Then I'll go with you, I'll be there when you need me" Something in her body language changed and her eyes continued to avoid mine.

I stand up from my chair, turning her chin towards me.

"I'll be there for you Honey, only if you let me."

- I haven't asked how you guys like the book for a couple of chapters now.

- How do you like the book?

- Just a reminder that I appreciate all of you so much, even to all my lovely silent readers ❤️!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...