Lonely Tears S2: My Beginning...

mrs_author01 tarafฤฑndan

โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข |๐—ฌ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐Ÿ“Under editing for grammatical error and better writing. No... Daha Fazla

Prologue: My Beginning, End and Ever After
Preview: All I Do is Think of You
Preview: I'm doing well
PART 1: Dawning
PART 2: Ambiguous
PART 3: Contriteness
PART 4: Disingenuous
PART 5: Apathetic
PART 6: Palpitate
PART 7: Ambivalence
PART 8: Contradiction
PART 9: Serenity
PART 10: Denegation
PART 11: Equivalent
PART 12: Repudiate
PART 13: Predilection
PART 14: Impassioned
PART 15: Detrimental
PART 16: Indelible
PART 17: Audacious
PART 18: Tranquillity
PART 19: Unfaltering
PART 20: Contentment
PART 21: Deplorable
PART 22: Damnation
PART 23: Perpetually
PART 24: Enamoured
PART 25: Besotted
PART 26: Infatuation
PART 27: Veracity
PART 29: Inamorato
PART 30: Gaiety
PART 31: Ecstatic
PART 32: Certainty
PART 33: Assuredness
PART 34: Somberness
PART 35: Wistful
I Miss You
PART 36: Longing
PART 37: Hankering
PART 38: Lascivious
PART 39: Amorous
PART 40: Amicable
PART 41: Unforeseen
PART 42: Melancholy
PART 43: Fortitude
PART 44: Exquisite
PART 45: Exasperation
PART 46: Fidelity
PART 47: Covetousness
PART 48: Venomously
PART 49: Distrustful
PART 50: Impostor
PART 51: Annihilation
PART 52: Engrossing
LAST PART: Infinitude
โš™๏ธ Author's Word

PART 28: Endearment

1.6K 59 8
mrs_author01 tarafฤฑndan

WAR POV

We couldn't stop kissing each other. From all of the feelings he was conveying, I felt I was going to pass out and his sweet lip made me not want to stop kissing him.

He trapped me as my body leaned against the door and I hugged my arm around his neck, so it's easier for us to savor and explore each other's mouth and our head titled here and there, not either one of us wanted to stop.

For a long time, our tongues fought before I decided to tease him and sucked on it. My arms around his neck became tighter.

"Mmmm," he groaned and sucked my tongue back, making me moan and we continued to kiss each other for I don't know how long.

We only stopped kissing when we both startled when someone tried to open the door but that person couldn't as my back still leaned against the door.

"Hello, is anyone there?" I heard P'Tay asked.

"Shit," I cursed and Yin immediately wiped the saliva around my lips and I fixed his hair back.

With my heart still pounded like crazy, I took a deep breath and opened the door. "Oh hey P'Tay..." I greeted him awkwardly and Yin, who stood behind me, also gave him a wai.

"I thought you were locking the door."

"I can't open it," he replied.

"No, phi. Maybe...there is a...problem with the doorknob."

"We pardon ourselves first,phi," I gave him a wai again and we immediately walked away from there. My face was still red and I hope P'Tay no doubt anything.

The atmosphere was silent while we were walking back and no one opened their mouths,just walking side by side.

Shit!

Why did I suddenly feel so awkward?!

I threw a glance at Yin and I didn't know he also did the same, so when our eyes met, we immediately looked somewhere else and kept walking.

I could feel my hands started to sweat because my stupid nervousness!

We were in the elevator now and it made the atmosphere become more awkward, the only sound I could hear was that of my own heart pounding loudly in my ears. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath because I tried to get rid of my nervousness and I was a bit startled when I felt his hand slowly hold my pinky finger.

I opened my eyes and looked at him but rather than look at me, he just focused his eyes to the front. I smiled and clenched our hands together, making him smile as well.

I hold his hand and swing like a child playing around while whistling, trying to act like nothing happened even though only God knows how I wanted to scream right now!!!

We reached my room's front door and I looked at him but he immediately avoided my gaze as well.

Silence.

"I...I will go first," I said.

Shit! I wanted to invite him to came inside but my fucking nervousness made me couldn't say it! All I could do was avoid his eyes and hear my heart race like insane.

"Okay...See you..in class tomorrow," he replied but still didn't let go of my hand.

"Tomorrow is Sunday. We didn't have any class," I said and bit my bottom lips, trying not to laugh.

Not only am I nervous but he looked to be even more nervous than I am because his hand was so cold and his eyes also looked everywhere but not me.

He caressed his nape awkwardly. "Oh yahh..I forget."

"I will text you later."

I nodded and looked at my hand that he was still holding, then he immediately let go of my hand.

"Okay..bye," I said awkwardly and tried to unlock my room but I was unable to do it due to my nervousness, causing my hands to shake!

Stupid War! Don't embarrass yourself!

"Do you need any help?" He asked, making my face reddened.

"It's okay. I can do it," I replied without looking at him.

"Are you sure?" He asked again and I could feel he stood close behind me as his chest touched my back.

This man is really something. He's so nervous a moment ago but now he has already made my heart jump again and with our distance close like that, I feel my heart pounding like the fists of a thousand zombies trying to get to my precious brains.

After a while, I finally could unlock my door and I turned my body to face him who stared at me, making me regret my action to turn my body.

"I will—"

He moved his face closer to mine and I stopped him by putting my palm on his chest. "What are...you doing?" I stuttered and gulped my saliva because the memory of us kissing early was still fresh in my mind.

"Staring at you," he answered, making me go weak at the knees.

"I..will go now," I said and closed my eyes for a moment before making a brave move and giving a deep kiss on his lips, then entering my room and closing the door.

I touched my lips and put my palm on my chest.

Fuck.

I'm more brave than I have ever imagined. I kissed his cheek before but now I kissed his lip.

................................................

YIN POV

"You didn't go to War's room tonight?" Atid asked and I just hummed while my mind drifting away remembered what happened this evening.

We kissed.

Me and War are freaking kissed!

I touched my lips and smiled. This time he was being completely honest about his feelings and even though he didn't say those words "I love you" yet, his actions, his behavior and the way he kissed me told me everything I wanted to know.

I couldn't put into words how I felt when he told me the truth, he liked it when I kissed him and our kiss before was not a mistake. So, everything I guess this is true, right? His feelings never change and he always likes me as well.

I screamed and punched my pillow a few times because I couldn't control my joy feeling, ignoring Atid who was there in the room.

"You are crazy in love," he said while shaking his head, looking at my behavior who couldn't stop screaming and rolled on the bed.

Yeah,I was utterly infatuated by him and everything he did made my heart pound a triphammer, his touch inflamed my senses and his shiney eyes made me drown. How could he do that to me? I'm really madly in love with him and even when he smiled could make me instantly smile too.

"Is he your boyfriend now?" Atid asked, making me look at him and raise my eyebrows.

"Who?"

He stopped playing his game and sighed, staring at me. "The person who made you like this. Do you want me to mention his name?"

I looked at him long and still furrowed because I never told him about War. Of course I didn't because we weren't really close and the only person who I always talk about War with is Off as I'm not the type of person who really opened up to everyone.

"You hang your picture with him at the study table, you always go to his room, he sleeps beside you. This is enough to answer everything," he gave me a lazy look that made my face flush since I remembered Atid seeing War sleep beside me before he went to his class a few weeks ago.

I caressed my nape awkwardly but my lips turned into a smile.

"So is he your boyfriend?"

"Not yet," I answered. Of course, I want to be his boyfriend, not his friend or bestfriend, but before this, I was always cautious with my behaviour so he wouldn't be uncomfortable with me and the same thing won't happen again but after we kissed this evening, I'm certain our feelings are mutual.

We love each other, not as best friends but more than that.

But did he think it was too early if I asked him to be my boyfriend?

It's not early for me because I wait for him since I realized my mistakes when we were in high school but I'm afraid what he's gonna think if I suddenly told him I want to be his boyfriend.

Did he think I'm too aggressive?

"Are you kidding me?" Atid asked while giving me a look of disbelief.

"He sleeps comfortably in your arms like an old couple."

"Not to mention you guys also kissed," he said, making me choke my own saliva.

He folded his arms over his chest and looked at me like dad vibes after seeing my reaction. "It's so obvious, you didn't stop touching your lips and smiled like an asshole."

He stood up and took his towel to go to the bathroom."Don't let this opportunity pass you by."

"Many of my friends like him as well," he said and entered the bathroom, making me furrowed.

"What do you say?"

"You know what I'm saying, asshole!" He shouted from inside of the bathroom.

..................................................

THE NEXT DAY

WAR POV

I'm not having breakfast with Yin today because he needs to go to the field early in the morning and I also wake up late. But I also feel relieved we didn't have breakfast together today because after we kissed yesterday, I couldn't still rid my nervousness when he was around me!!!

I'm freaking shyyy!!!

I just got up because of the sunlight from my window and I planned to go to the mall to buy some books as today is the weekend and Yin is also not free until evening.

"I'm going to the mall," I typed a message to tell him and suddenly I became silent for a while.

Why do I need to tell him like we are a couple?

Did best friend really behave like this?

The most important question is whether or not best friends kissed each other? Of course NO!!! What the hell do friends want to kiss each other!

But we kissed. So we are a couple now? But he didn't ask me to be his boyfriend.

Do I need to ask him first? Noooo, I'm fucking sweating just trying to say the word 'I love you,' so how can I ask him to be my boyfriend?! I'm afraid I'll pass out.

I looked at the message I already typed and I sighed.

Nevermind, just send it. I'm afraid he came back early from the field and came to my room. I sent the message to him but I got no reply from him and I think his phone is off because the message I sent just has one tick.

After getting ready, I went to the mall to buy the book I wanted. Now, less than two months before our first semester is over, meaning our final test is near, so I need to study more to make sure I get on the dean's list.

I was focused on finding the books I needed while in the bookstore but out of the corner of my eye, I noticed someone kept staring at me, but as I looked at her, she swiftly turned her body away from me.

'Did I know her?' I monologue in my mind and went to the counter to make a payment and after settling it, I noticed the girl still looked at me but I simply ignored it and walked away from there.

"War!"

"Wait"

Someone called my name and the girl who had been staring at me earlier slowly approached me. I couldn't see her face properly early since she was standing a bit too far away from me but when she was right in front of me now, I realised who she was and my jaw dropped.

"Fern?"

"Er...hey War," she greeted me awkwardly.

...................................................

"It's been a long time since I last met you," Fern said while we were in the restaurant after we came across earlier.

"Yeah, more than two years," I replied and smiled a little. I really didn't expect to meet her here because the last time I met her was during the last day I was in my old high school and most of my friends also know my relationship with her was not so good at the time.

So, after I moved from my old high school, I really know nothing about her but James and Win told me she and Yin didn't close anymore after that because Yin rejected her.

"How are you?" I asked after she kept bowing her head down, maybe she also felt awkward.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"And you?"

"I'm good"

Silence.

She lifted her head and looked at me with guilty eyes.

"War"

"Yeah?"

"I don't know if it's too late but I want to say sorry for everything that happened in the past," she said, earning a sincere smile from me because I didn't think about it anymore and I'm sure we all already learn from our mistakes. We were high school students back then and it would be a lie if we didn't have a lot of drama especially during the time we also started to face the reality of life.

"I forgive you, Fern. It's become our past now."

"I'm sorry too. I'm harsh to you," I said.

"You never did wrong to me, War. I'm so childish at the time," she chuckled, so I was, remembering our high school memories would be sweet and bitter.

"You're still wearing the watch that Yin gave to you," she looked at the watch that I'm wearing and smiled.

"Yeah, it meant a lot to me," I smiled too when I looked at the watch that Yin gave me. It's been more than two years since I wore it and I never thought about buying a new watch because I love this watch so much. It gives me 1001 memories and emotions.

"Yin loves you so much. He worked hard to buy it."

I furrowed. "Work hard?"

I know this watch is expensive but I never asked him how he could buy it even though I was also curious about that. I mean, when we were in highschool, Yin always told me that he didn't want to go out and spend his money on something frivolous because he usually saves his money and when he gave me this watch, I was astonished.

"Yeah. He didn't tell you he had a part time job because he wanted to buy that watch for you?" Fern said, making me more furrowed as I never knew about this and this is the first time I heard about that.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm sorry I thought he already told you," she caressed her neck awkwardly and gulped his saliva as she worried if she said something wrong.

"Tell me, Fern."

"Actually...he...had a part time job in the evening after we finished school."

"That's why he always didn't have time for you. I also know about this because I went to eat at the restaurant that he was working at," she said while bowing her head.

I was lost for words. All I could do was wait for her to tell me more.

"Do you remember when your ankle sprained and you asked him to visit you but he gave the excuse he had a fever?"

I nodded.

"Actually that day he already asked me to accompany him to buy that watch for you."

"Using his salary, he works hard to buy the watch, War."

"He also didn't stop crying after your ankle sprained. He's like a child," she chuckled and looked at me.

"It hurts for me at the time because everytime I'm with him, he always talks about you."

"He seemed so happy every time he mentioned your name,War."

"I hope you guys are happy now," Earn gave me a genuine smile.

I bit my bottom lip, trying to keep my emotions under control as my eyes welled up with tears after listening to all of that. It's been over two years and I only know about it now since he never told me and let my friends talk shit about him. He kept apologizing to me over and over again and he apologized to me again during our first meeting at this university but he never told me about all the things Fern told me now.

"Thank you, Fern."

"I hope you're happy too," I said and gave her a smile back.

......................................................

YIN POV

We're in our locker room right now, resting after since morning we have training and we're also busy with the briefing and meeting for our football camp next month. It's a hectic day.

'What is War doing right now?' I thought in my mind and tried to call him but my phone was out of batteries because I had forgotten to charge it the night before.

"Ohm, can I borrow your phone? I want to call someone," I said to my friend who sat beside me.

"Ah sure."

He gave his phone and I immediately dialed War's number, calling him but he didn't pick up. I tried to call him a few times but it's still the same.

'Is he asleep?' I think.

It's evening now, maybe he was studying because he rarely slept at this hour.

After our training and meeting had finished,I immediately went to the locker room and I looked at my watch, it's almost 7 pm now and I planned to buy dinner for War even though I'm not sure what he's doing right now because I couldn't contact him.

"Why are you in a hurry, Yin? You want to meet your girlfriend, huh?" My friend chuckled and shook his head as he noticed I changed my clothes very quickly.

"Future boyfriend,"I replied briefly and went out, not waiting for him to reply.

I started walking briskly toward the parking lot but I came to a halt when I noticed Mike talking with someone I really wanted to meet right now not far from where I was standing.

War?

Why didn't he tell me he wanted to come?

What a stupid question. I didn't even know if he told me or not because my phone was out of battery.

As I approached them, I noticed Mike smiling sweetly at him and the way he glanced at him was also quite lovely, which enraged me.

Why did he look at War like that? It's irritating as I overheard him telling his friends that he intended to hit on someone from my faculty,that made me even more anxious because it's really obvious the way he looked at War.

I already have enough competitors because Pack also likes War and I didn't want to add another.

"War," I called him, making both of them look at me.

"Why didn't you–"

I didn't have time to finish what I was about to say when War rushed up to me and hugged me, startling me as well as Mike, whose eyes opened in surprise at what he saw and then he walked away, leaving us there. War didn't look at me because his face buried on my chest and after I gathered my mind, I hugged him back.

"Are you okay?" I rubbed his back and a few of my football teammates passing by gave us a glance but I didn't care because my attention was solely concentrated on the person in front of me right now.

He shook his head to answer my question but still didn't lift his head to look at me.

"Tell me what happened."

"I miss you," he answered and tightened his hug.

"You miss me?" I chuckled and cupped his face to make him look at me.

I let out a sigh when I noticed his red and swollen eyes since I knew he must have just stopped crying a few minutes before.

"Why are you crying? Did something happen?"

"I...."

He looked at me for a moment, then bowed his head.

"Tell me," I said softly and caressed his smooth cheeks, making him look at me again.

"I want to answer your question."

"My question?"

"You..."

"You ask me if I love you the way you love me," he said, making my heart beat like a drum.

Yeah I know I asked him that question a few weeks ago but he was sleeping at that time.

"I love you so much."

"Do you love me the way I love you, War? Not as best friends but more than friends should."

That's what I said and I wasn't expecting him to hear me because I thought he was deeply asleep.

I stared at him without saying anything as my heart raced fast to wait for him to continue his words. He locked his attention to me too and I could see his face was so blush like a tomato.

"I..."

"I..."

"Arghhh I'm nervous to say it!" He buried his face into my chest and hugged me, which made me laugh because it was the first time I'd seen him that nervous and shy.

He then took my palm and covered his face."I want to say it but I'm nervous. I can't look at you," his voice quivered from nerves, making me smile widely because he looked so adorable and I myself didn't believe he was already a university student.

"I love you," I said and he removed my palm on his face, looking at me with a flush face with my sudden confession.

"I love you more than you even know. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me,War."

"Yin..."

I smiled and caressed his cheek. "You don't need to say it if you're nerv—"

"I love you," he looked at me and bowed his head down slowly, hiding his face on my chest again.

"I love you more than a friend should."

"I'm really in love with you,Yin."

"I'm sorry because I made you wait," he said.

He finally said the words I always wanted to hear from him.

The words that we used to say to each other in high school but now have a deeper meaning for both of us.

TBC •

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote xoxo >.<!!!

credit: @ko_yinwar

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

22.3K 1.3K 18
Dew and Best meet again in their second year in college after Dew went back from Chiang Mai to take care of his now sick mother. Best was ecstatic t...
17.8K 1.4K 38
โ€ขOn-Goingโ€ข |YinWar's Story ๐Ÿ“Please read Stolen Sweetheart S1 to understand its storyline as this is its continuation. Their love shines in their hea...
560 34 9
The campus of Silver Crypres University or (SCU) was buzzing with excitement as the new school year was about to start. All the students were eager t...
19.4K 1.4K 19
Two rivals, two purposes, one deal and one big turn of event. When two rivals set aside their differences to pursue an escape from their problems. Wa...