My Guardian Nightmare

By WintxrCherry

There was a rumored cult that has been given offerings to a demon to not unleash hell on their town for many... More

Description
Important Stuff
=1 - The News=
=2 - The Ritual=
=3 - New Friend=
=4 - A Guardian=
=5 - Cooking=
=6 - Speaking of Jobs=
=7 - Park a duck duck=
=8 - Cooking with Glitchy=
=9 - Nightly Problems=
=10 - Family Cooking=
=11 - Arcade=
=12 - Gift Giving=
=13 - Troubling thoughts=
=14 - School Recognition=
=15 - Lesson in Fear=
=16 - Cat Catastrophe=
=17 - Cat food=
=18 - A mother's troubles=
=19 - Job details=
=20 - Bullying Gone Wrong=
=21 - A Familiar Guest=
=22 - A Father's Love=
=23 - Unannounced Visit=
=24 - Lil Ms. Tomato=
=25 - Get in the van=
=26 - Fresh visit=
=27 - Birth Error=
=28 - Soul checks=
=Bonus - Birthday Special=
=29 - News and Results=
=30 - Good news=
=31 - Mansion Tour=
=32 - Her Office=
=34 - In the Middle of the Night=
=35 - A king and his prince=
=36 - Crayon Queen=
=37 - Her name=
=38 - Spider friend=
=39 - Another Doctor Visit=
=40 - Past talks=
=41 - A Tsundere Mama=
=42 - SOUL care=
=43 - Meeting Asy's Fam=
=44 - 90's awakening=
=45 - Christmas Party=
=46 - A God's teasing=
=47 - Coming home=
=48 - Adventure Time=
=49 - Happy Questing=
=50 - Waking world=
=51 - Complimentary Reboot=

=33 - Cult explanation=

757 51 11
By WintxrCherry

* Another explanation chapter ig lmao

╭ ─┉─ • ─┉─ ╮

Comyet then entered the house, calling out to the new resident of the home. "Guys, we're home!" "Ms. Comyet!" Error exclaimed as he then ran out of the kitchen and hugged Comyet's legs excitedly.

Geno rushed after his brother and looked giggling up at Comyet. "Hello, Ms. Comyet! And hey, Ink!" He cheered. Ink waved lightly. "Salut!" He hummed. CQ followed after her sons. "Uhm... hi." She greeted slightly, raising a hand.

"Hello Ink." Error smiled lightly while Comyet went towards CQ. "Hey... How are you liking the mansion so far?" Comyet chuckled softly, placing a hand on her hips.

The pink haired human blinked. "It's uhm- It's nice." She answered. "... And huge." She added then. The woman cleared her throat.

"Yep." Comyet clicked her tongue. "It is big, and spacey... Have you seen your room yet?" Comyet asked with a small smile, raising a brow.

CQ blinked and nodded lightly, rising her pullover up once again. "Yeah... I- uhm.. thank you." She answered with a small smile spreading on her face.

"It's no problem, CQ. I wanted to make you have a better life, not only just for you, but your kids too." Comyet said softly as she carefully sets Ink down. "Allez jouer avec Error et Geno, d'accord?"

(Go play with Error and Geno, okay?)

Ink nodded happily. "D'accord, Maman!" He cheered and took Error and Geno's hand, tugging them gently, to show that he wanted to lead them somewhere. CQ rubbed her arm slightly, looking at her sons.

Error glanced at Ink nodded. "Ink wants us to follow him." Error said to Geno and then nodded towards to Ink to indicate that they're gonna follow them.

Geno nodded. "Alright!" He hummed, following Ink, who led the two happily smiling away, beginning to ramble something in French.

Comyet watched them leave before sighing softly. "Now that we're alone..." Comyet murmured, glancing at Asy, who nodded and then glanced at CQ. "CQ, honey... What did you mean earlier?" Asy worriedly asked CQ.

CQ frowned slightly. "What exactly... oh, you mean about them, right?" She asked, tilting her head. Asy nodded lightly. "Yeah, what the doctor was talking about." Asy softly said.

The woman rubbed her arm, clearly uncomfortable. "Honestly, I always thought you knew about this-" She began with an awkward laugh. "But it does explain why you never really made sure that I can't flee- But even then, it wouldn't have had any use anyways-" The woman grinned loosely, before it dropped quickly.

"It's uhm- Something that gets taught in school, honestly. I don't know about other places, though. Appearantly not? I dunno. It's uh- about a- uh... a cult?" The woman flinched slightly at nothing, her eyes darting around. "I dunno, they are in control of everything, you know? The school, the hospital, all documents, everything- Once a- once a year they uhm- take a person. They should offer something to some kind of being, so it doesn't go riot and destroys the entire place-

I dunno- Well... aha ha... it uh... it hit Error, I guess. He was the one who saw it, who was there- But he doesn't talk about it and I won't ask him about it- It- wouldn't be fair. If someone- someone refuses to offer anything- The whole family gets killed- and sometimes people die when they go offer something. And even if they don't, they go crazy- I-" CQ stopped talking. "I just-" She didn't end the sentence once again and just moved suddenly to hug Asy again.

"Oh CQ..." Asy worriedly said, pulling CQ close to himself and held her tight. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that... And Error too..." Asy whispered softly while Comyet just gasped softly in horror, covering her mouth as well. "My stars..." Comyet whispered. "That's... That's awful... This town is fucked up." Comyet whispered in surprise before moving and hugging CQ.

"I'm so sorry you and Error had to go through that CQ, I really am..." Comyet said softly. "I'm sorry too, for not even being able to protect you... If I could've just..." Asy then silently cursed to himself. "If I just managed to legally get you a ticket in time, I could've taken you with me abroad..." Asy whispered softly, hugging CQ close. 

CQ teared up at that and buried her face into Asy's clothing. She clung onto the skeleton. "'m sorry..." She mumbled in the clothes.

"It's okay..." Asy whispered softly and held CQ close, Comyet just hugging her close as well. "It's not your fault, it's the cult's fault." Comyet whispered softly. "Don't worry... We'll protect you and your kids, CQ." Comyet said softly.

CQ sniffed slightly. "But if I- If I hadn't I always ran away and heard at that small voice in my head when I was younger this all probably would have never happened..." She whimpered, looking up. "And what will you even do against them? No one can do anything against them..."

"You'd be surprised hun... If they ever try to target you again, we're ready." Asy whispered softly, kissing CQ's forehead. "Asy's right, we'll be able to protect you, trust us." Comyet smiled gently at CQ.

CQ looked at Comyet and Asy. "...Uhm... Okay..." She mumbled. The woman cuddled onto Asy. Her eyes looking somewhere into the deep, deep VOID.

"We'll protect you for as long as you need us to, CQ." Asy whispered softly and then kissed CQ's forehead. CQ looked up at Asy and nodded then, cuddling still onto him. "Okay, Asy..." She answered quietly.

Asy then sighed softly and held CQ more. "Don't worry hun, I'll never break the promise I made." Asy whispered softly, kissing CQ on her hair while Comyet then pulled away, smiling gently at the two.

A small smile spreads on CQ's face. She then nodded once again, looking up at Asy. "So... Really not?" She asked carefully.

"Never." Asy said softly, smiling gently down at CQ. "A promise is a promise hun." Asy softly said. "Right... promises never get broken, right?" The woman asked and blinked lightly in thought.

"Some promises can... It just depends on the promise you say you would keep." Asy said softly. CQ looked at Asy and nodded once again. "Okay." She hummed and closed her eyes slightly, as she leaned her head on Asy.

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

Dr. Maraya gave an approving nod. "Good job, I'm gonna bring your SOUL out for a short while, okay?" The doctor warned. Geno blinked and looked up, before nodding. "Okay!" He cheered and waited excitedly.

Dr. Maraya then carefully brought the fleshy magic organ out and then puts on a pair of specialized stethoscope and carefully encased the SOUL in some type of bubble, it then carefully doing a full scan on the SOUL.

Geno just looked interested at Dr. Maraya, singing quietly a tune to himself in his boredom. 

Soon enough, Dr. Maraya got an analysis and she then quickly sets the equipment down. "Alright, I got an analysis, it'll take a few days, maximum of a week until we get the results as we'll have to do some matching and tests, we'll call you once we get it." The doctor spoke, standing up and glancing at CQ.

CQ nodded lightly in understanding, while Geno jumped up and hugged his mother. "Alright... Is there a certain date I should come back with Geno?" The woman asked.

"Unfortunately not, again, we'll just call you once we get the results. May we have your number, just for this occasion?" Dr. Maraya said softly and Asy blinked. "Oh uh, here, you can have my number instead." Asy then gave Dr. Maraya a card, who nodded with a small smile. "Thank you sir."

CQ tilted slightly her head and nodded. She then carried her first born up into her arm, who nuzzled happily onto him. She then looked to Asy.

Asy then glanced at CQ, then back at the Dr. "That is all, I presume?" Asy asked and Dr. Maraya nodded with a small smile. "Thank you for having us." Asy smiled gently. "It's a pleasure." Dr. Maraya hummed and Asy then carefully led CQ out.

╰ ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─ ╯

* And done! Geno got his check up so he'll last longer now! :D

* Whoop whoop for Geno uwu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 2.4K 31
Remake since I am not much for the other one, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna forget about it. I didn't post the first one cause I thought it might b...
63.6K 3.8K 41
Starts with Nightmare being a starter king and founding his teammates; Dust, Error, Horror, Killer and Cross. Nightmare promised them a better life t...
31K 708 16
I twitched as Error smiled at him. Why him? What was so great about him? Error and the other boy laughed about something, it must've been a joke, con...
71K 1.6K 37
[COMPLETED] Error sat in his bean bag enjoying the silence of the anti-void. He was wearing his normal red glasses and was fixing up some rips in his...