Golden Voice - One Piece

By yukianne_sama

A simple girl minding her own business in a diner, a sudden crush happened in the diner, and in a blink of an... More

"Straw hat"
"New crew"
"No other way"
"Story"
"Didn't work"
"Island"
"Wanted"
"Past"
"Little cook"
"Time with Sanji"
"Goal"
"Chase"
"Saved"
"Mysterious girl"
"Keep"
"Candy"
"Law and Y/n"
"Angelic voice"
"Blush"
"It chose her"
"Duel"
"Familiar"
"Collect"
"Missed"
"Vanished"
"Heart broken"
-info-
"Angel Voice"
"Missed"
"Straw hat crew"
"Drunk"
"Mine"
-info-
"Sing"
"Love Triangle"
"Crocodile"
"Love Race"
"No voice"
"Soup"
-Announcement-
"Snow"
-Announcement-
"Escape"

"Dream"

4.7K 169 59
By yukianne_sama

Y/n POV

I was in a familiar place when suddenly I could hear someone's voice.

"Y/n chan, would you like some drinks?" A blond man with curly eyebrows asked me. . .

Is this a dream or a memory??. . .

"SANJIIII, I'M HUNGRY" someone barged in, it was another man with a strawhat.

"LUFFY, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? DON'T KICK THE DOOR" the man with blond hair shouted, the straw hat just smiled to apologize.

"Oh Y/n are hungry too?" The man with a straw hat smiled and sat next to me.

Sanji???Luffy???
Who are they???

A few moments later, my vision starts to get darker, and it brings me to another place.

I can see the bright blue sky, tangerine trees, and a flag with a skull on it. . .

"Y/n?? Are you alright?" The man with a long nose questioned me. . . I look down to see that I was making something with him. . .

I didn't answer him I just stared and look around. . .

"Usopp, can you help me with this?" A girl called the long nose man in the balcony holding a stick

"What is it Nami????" The long nose man look at the girl, scratching his head at what the girl wants. . .

Nami. . .Usopp? ?

"Noisy. . .*yawn*" I heard another man yawing at the side. . .

"Oi ZORO, STOP LAZING AROUND AND HELP CLEAN THE SHIP" the girl shouted at the green headed man. . .

Zoro. . . ?

I was just observing them when I feel someone next to me, I look who it is and it was the strawhat

All my surroundings turned dark and I can only see the straw hat boy, he was looking down at me, he has this serious look on his face.

"Y/n. . . When will you come back?" He asked.

Comeback?

"Y/n, you promised that we will meet again" he added

Meet. . . Again???

"Y/n we will wait for you" He said crouching to meet my eye level

"I will wait for you" he said

He slowly put his face closer to mine and lift my chin with his index finger. . . Then he put his lips to mine. . .

I was shock, my heart is beating so fast, I opened my eyes and it was only a dream. . .

My heart is racing a little bit, and I was sweating a little bit too. . .

I noticed that something is heavy in my stomach, I look what it is and it was an arm with tattoos, I look at my side and see Law peacefully sleeping and hugging me. . .

I sigh in relief and went closer to him, hugging him back. Smelling his scent is making me at ease. . .

I feel sleepy again . . .

-------------------------------------------------
Strawhat Pirate ship

Luffy was in his usual place which is at the head of going marry, he was sleeping when Zoro saw him.

Zoro look at him and Luffy was slowly sliding at the side and ready to fall to the sea, Zoro ran and caught Luffy.

"IDIOT, IF YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE A NAP DO IT HERE" Zoro shouted at Half asleep Luffy.

"I'm. . . Sorry" Luffy said and he went back to sleep again with a bubble in his nose and wide mouth.

Zoro put his down and let him sleep on the floor. . . Liffy was snoring and sleep talking. . . Zoro was stared at him and was about to leave him but. . .

*Snore*

"Hmm. . . Y-y/n" Luffy sleep talk. . .

Zoro froze and look at Luffy again.

"Oi, Luffy Y/n is not here"  Zoro said to the sleeping Luffy, but Luffy didn't hear it.

"Leave him be, it's normal that he misses Y/n" Nami said sitting at the side with an umbrella and a long chair. She was reading a news paper.

"What if Y/n didn't come back. . .?" Zoro asked

Nami just look at him and back to the news paper. . .

"Tsk. . .nevermind" Zoro said and went to the watch area. . .

-------------------------------------------------
Heart Pirates

Y/n POV

I woke up and Law is still sleeping. . . I decided to take a shower and talk to Penguin and Shachi. . .

I went to the boys room and saw Penguin and Shachi sleeping. . . I went cleser to them and sit on the chair between them.

Penguin move and turn his body on the side facing me.

"How are you?" Penguin asked, he was awake this whole time

"I'm supposed to say that. . ." I said

"I'm fine, we're fine just a little headache" I heard Shachi, he was awake too.

"I'm sorry guys, I hurt you both" I said to them

They both sat on thier bed and smiled at me.

"What happened?" Penguin asked, I know he was talking about our duel. . .

"I-I. . . I'm not sure. . ." I said

Penguin and Shachi are patiently waiting for my explanations. . .

"When I was fighting you, I saw someone else, I know it's you that I was fighting but your physical appearance sometimes change. . ." I explained

"Change?" Penguin asked.

"You are wearing a white uniform and a cap with a weird blue symbol I know there are letters below it but I didn't focus on it" I said.

"You mean like this symbol?" Shachi said trying to draw the symbol on the paper he found.

"Y-yeah, and the moment I saw it I feel like I need to avoid it or fight it. . . When I was fighting Shachi I saw a different man too. . . Gray hair and he was smoking like 2-3 cigarettes. . ." I explained.

Penguin and Shachi look at each other then to Y/n. . .

"Your memories might be coming back Y/n. . . And this? This symbol is the marines who captures Pirates like us" penguin said

"And the man you are describing is Smoker he is one of a Marine officer and the Commander of the G-5 Marine Base." Shachi added.

"Y/n, you are one of the wanted list" I heard a voice, I saw Law standing at the door.

"W-what?" I couldn't understand what he is talking about.

Law lift a paper showing a picture of me carrying a scythe on my shoulder and blood stains at my face. . . and below it said

Dead or Alive
5,000,000 Beri

-------------------------------------------------
To be continued. . .
-------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 252 16
The Beauty was incomparable to any other. The Beauty exuded kindness and grace. The Beauty's smile melted hearts with eyes that shined like stars. Bu...
16.2K 586 22
"cause im a giver, it's only nature... ...i live for danger." โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข no one on the sea nor on the land doesn't know her name. ever...
15.2K 717 101
A storm that reached the East Blue once separated three friends who were on a ship. Three friends with a difference. Yukiji was one of them, the sist...
8.1K 401 8
Your life was pretty lonely on a small island near Reverse Mountain. You were the easy blame for every little inconvenience in the villagers' life ju...