Life goes on [Jungkook's Six...

Von __MicroCosmos__

This is a fan fiction of BTS. Here I didn't include any Y/n or female lead character. It's just purely BTS's... Mehr

[Prologue]
[ONE]
[TWO]
[THREE]
[Four] Tour to Kim Mansion
Kim mansion Tour part-02
Kim mansion tour part 03 (Including Choi's)
[Five]
[SIX]
[SEVEN]
[NINE]
[TEN]
[ELEVEN]
[Twelve]
[Thirteen]
[Fourteen]
[Fifteen]
[Sixteen]
[Seventeen]
[Eighteen]
[Nineteen]
[Twenty]
[Twenty-one]
[Twenty-two]
Twenty-three
[Twenty-Four]
[Twenty-five]
[Twenty-six]
[Twenty-seven]
[Twenty-eight]
[Twenty-Nine]
[Thirty]
A/N
[Thirty-one]
[Thirty-two]
[Thirty-three]
[Thirty-four]
{Happy Birthday CHUBS}
[Thirty-Five]
[Thirty-Six]
[Thirty-seven]
A/N
[Thirty-Eight]
[Thirty-Nine]
[Forty]
Notes
[Forty-one]
[Forty-two]
[Forty-three]
[Forty-four]
[Forty-five]
[Forty-six]
[Forty-seven]
[Forty-eight]
[Forty-nine]
[Fifty]
[51]
[52]
[53]
New Cover!
[54]
Sorry Readers!🥺
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[NEW BOOK]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
Umm....Sorry...?🥺
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
Drop me any question!
[88]
Hiatus
[89]
[90]
[91]
92
H-hiii!! (New book)
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]
[111]
[112]
[113]
[114]
[115]
[116]
[117]
[118]
[119]
[120]
Important
[121]
[122]
[123]
[124]
[125]
[126]
[127]
[128]
[129]
[130]
[131]
[132]
[133]
[134]
[135]
[136]
OFF TOPIC!

[EIGHT]

6.1K 146 13
Von __MicroCosmos__

Author's POV

Hoseok slowly twisted the door knob and for his luck, it was open. Hoseok smiled and silently went inside. But no one was there in that room!

Hoseok came a little middle of the room and then looked around, it was empty. He checked the washroom, but it was also empty! Hoseok frowned, 'Where did he go?' he mumbled and just then his gaze fell upon the balcony! There he is...

Jungkook was standing in balcony, back facing the room. He already changed his outfit to short and t-shirt and maybe took a short shower too like Hoseok.

Jungkook was staring at the sky. He was totally unaware about the presence of Hobi. So, when Hobi suddenly hugged him tightly from back, he flinched badly and tried to turn. But Hobi hold his waist and put his chin on Jungkook's shoulder and calmed him...

Hoseok: Hey! Hey! It's ok! It's just me-

Jungkook assured and stop moving. He again put on his cold face and turned his gaze to the sky silently.

Hoseok sighed, 'Is my bunny angry with his hyung?'

Jungkook: Who is your bunny?' he asked coldly.

Hoseok: You don't know him?

Jungkook shook his head as a 'no'!

Hoseok: Oh my! He is a cute little guy...when he smiles his every Hyungs heart lightened up and when he cries, his Hyung's entire world collapsed, don't you know him?

Jungkook: No! I don't know anyone like him-

Hoseok: Then where did my bunny go? How could I found him now? Oh god!' he fake cried.

Jungkook scoffed, 'If his Hyungs loves him that much, then why he left them?'

Hoseok: He left because his Hyungs sometimes do some foolish works and hurts him...But now, will you find him and bring back to his hyung, please?'

Jungkook: Why you want your bunny?' he is still talking unfeelingly.

Hoseok: Cause he is angry with his hyung...and his hyung wants to say that he is really sorry!

Jungkook: Why he is angry with his hyung?

Hoseok: His hyung hurt his feeling and he is sad because his hyung didn't believe him, so-

Jungkook: and also his hyung called him a liar and excuse maker, didn't he?

Hoseok pouted, 'Indirectly...but y-yes.'

Jungkook freed himself and turned to Hoseok, 'Mr. Kim Hoseok sir, you are so strict and you don't like excuses, I know that...but, you need to trust your brother! I know he is not your brother in university, but you know him personally! And you know it very well that he never tells a lie to you with that much surety, right? He doesn't have that guts to say a lie looking straight to his hyung's eye...'

Hoseok stay silent.

Jungkook sighed, 'You know, how much your bunny suffered last night? His hand was hurting like hell, but still he finished your assignment. His only fault is he forgot it to put it on his bag! And you called him- his voice cracked and he went silent while looking away.

Hoseok slowly came near him and hugged him. He fondly patted his back and whispered, 'Baby! Hyung is so sorry! Hyung know he did wrong...He won't do it...please bunny, please-

Jungkook suddenly hugged him back and hid his face on his hyung's chest. He was crying, 'You are so mean hyung! You are so bad-

Hoseok keep caressing his hair and nodded with his every statement. After a while Jungkook finally calmed down and Hoseok pull out him from the hug and wiped his tears, 'You ok, bunny?'

Jungkook nodded. Hoseok made him sit on the bed and kneeled in front of him. He cupped his face and said,

Hoseok: Hyung is really sorry-

Jungkook: it's ok, hyung! I'm not mad at you...I was just upset!

Hoseok: And now?

Jungkook smiled a bit, 'Now I'm fine.'

Hoseok also smiled, 'You sure?

Jungkook nodded with a small smile.

Hoseok: How about your knees? Is it still hurting?' he asked concernedly checking his knees. It has a small bruise, but looks like it fine almost.

Jungkook: It's ok now hyung. I'm not feeling that pain now-

Hoseok: Sure?

Jungkook showed his bunny teeth, 'Sure!'

Hoseok: Ok, then let's go downstairs, everyone is waiting for lunch...'

Jungkook: Ok! Let me wash my face first.' He went towards his washroom and went out washing his face after two minutes.

When he was wiping his face with towel; Hoseok called him caringly, 'Jungkook-ah?'

Jungkook looked at him, 'yes hyung?'

Hoseok: Your assignment was really good! I like it and I'll include this assignment's marks in your number sheets, don't worry!'

Jungkook's face lightened up, 'Really? Thanks hyung...' he showed his bunny teeth and Hoseok ruffled his hair, 'So, at last my bunny is back, huh? Let's go then...'

Jungkook: Okie!!' Hoseok chuckled on his cuteness and they both came downstairs together.

.

.

.

Jungkook's POV

Me and Hoseok hyung came downstairs and found every hyung in the living room, except one!

Jin hyung saw us and stood up. He came forward and hugged me tightly, 'You ok now? Did you cried? You Mr. Hoseok you made my bunny cry? I will- '

Me: Hyung! Hyung! Too Tight...C-cant breath-

Jin hyung quickly leave me and chuckled, 'oh! Sorry!'

I huffed, 'huh! Almost died-

Everyone else around me giggled seeing our drama. Then Yoongi hyung stood up and came in front of me, 'Listen Jungkook, it's ok sometimes to forget...but try not to do it again, ok? And make sure you are not arguing with your elders, alright?'

I looked down, 'yes hyung. I'm sorry.'

Yoongi hyung ruffled my hairs and smiled warmly.

Jin: And, Namjoon and Hoseok, never hurt my bunny without proper explanation...ever, got it?

Namjoon/Hoseok: YES SIR!!' all of us chuckled. And then Jin hyung told us to go to the dining table for lunch and he went to the kitchen. Others gathered in dinning table except me and Jimin hyung.

I looked around to find the missing one, but he is not here. Maybe he is in his room, right? Is he mad at me? He doesn't like me showing attitude but I showed it to Hoseok hyung. And also he found out I forgot my assignment in home, so it's also a fault to him....so, it's normal if he is angry. I gulped thinking what will happen to me.

Jimin hyung noticed my unease state. He side hugged me, 'Hey! Any problem, bunny?'

I shook my head, 'N-no hyung! Umm...I was thinking...w-where is Tae h-hyung?'

Jimin hyung paused a bit; then he smiled a little, 'in his room.'

Me: Won't he come for lunch?

Jimin: Umm-

~You guys can talk after lunch! Come, first have your meal!' we heard Jin Hyung's yell and quickly went to the dinning table.

.

.

{Hey My YOUNIVERSE!! do you like that chapter? sorry for making you wait... :(

see you soon...}

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.4M 150K 54
COMPLETED (BOOK 1) *Also a stand-alone book!* (BxB)A seventeen-year-old boy discovers the world's biggest secret by accident. Or was it? Have you ev...
164K 987 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
20.4K 907 27
What do you know about Vincent Russell? Well...most people don't know anything, considering he is an absolute closed book, which is ironic since his...
994K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...