LOVE

By Ruby160196

When I saw her in the MV with GD hyung,she put a spell on me.The spell of LOVE .Her charm is dangerous that y... More

♥️
Characters ❤
Glimpse of thier past
1
2
Those eyes
feels different
Fan boying
Blackpink in your area
who is that
Monster Rookies
maybe a tiny crush
looking at you
Bonding
Brother
Group chat
slay like queens
laughs and silly acts
♥️
21
22
23
not an update 💕
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Author's note
Epilogue

whitsle to my heart

739 27 3
By Ruby160196

                      Months have passed , yes Blackpink is ready for thier debut.All four girls are excited and nervous at same time.Its thier turning point in thier life.All practiced very well to perform .All four girls are dedicated in thier work.They want to achieve thier goal.Thier CEO YG has least expectation from Blackpink, because he think that girls can't achieve like boys.Now blackpink is the only girl group in the entertainment.

Practice room

Bigbang and 2ne1 is seating with Blackpink.All are tensed, because they are afraid that people will not accept blackpink because of 2ne1 disband.Both big bang and 2ne1 didn't even hear thier debut songs.All the seniors are complaining that thier junior didn't even let them see the debut mv.They all want to see thier debut mv,but thier ceo didn't allow them.They all are trying to get some hints from girls,but pinks didn't even give hint.

Senguri: it's not fair (fake crying)
gd:Jen , as your teacher I have responsibility to check your performance (strictly)
J:stop it oppa , it won't work
gd: why, I want to see it (sulking)
Cl:stop that,Or I will throw you out

All others giggled at the interaction.gd just closed his mouth and glare at both Boss bitch sisters .Jennie and cl gave hi fi to each other.Now all the nervousness changed in to laughing, giggles and smile.

Jennie(pov)

Today is the day.Today we start our new journey .Lily and hubby is hugging each other,both my lil sister are so cute when they are nervous.Jisoo unnie is just smiling,but I know my unnie ,she so nervous as me.I hold her hand and give her my gummy smile and I know it will make her relax.unnie pinch my cheeks.As much they all adore me ,I also adore them.I love them all.And here both gd oppa and cl unnie is fighting.And the reason is me .

Cl:jen my sis,you want to be like me .we are badass sisters .And yes you will be known as my little version.

gd:what the hell, she is not your little verson.She is  female version of me.And she will known as female version of gdragon (flips his non existed hair)

Cl:In your dreams old man

gd:what did you call me you

J:stop it ,I can't believe that you both are my seniors.I will be known as your daughter,ok(silently laughing)

gd and cl:yuck no way, I don't like her/him(looking at each other with disgusted face)
gd and cl :don't copy me idiot

I can't control my laugh.All are laughing at thier face. Both my oppa and unnie is bickering like old married couples.And I don't mind them being a couple.A couple with swag .jisoo unnie is laughing like there is no tomorrow.Chaelisa is literally on the ground,because they fell down from the seat .Thier happy face make me happy.

(Jennie pov end)

After sometime they decided that people will decide that is Jennie is  cl's little version or gd's little version.Both are glaring at each other.

YG:girls time for the lauch of your debut video.
jennie hold her members hand.2ne1 patted girls head assuring them that all will love thier song.

YG:3,2,1

The song got uploaded in blackpink official youtube channel.After song all were surprised with the new bees have this much confidence.This doesn't even look like debut song.Song is getting great response.It even started to chart.majority people appreciated the new girl group.

Cl:Girls you are on fire
gd:That is a banger girls

All pinks hugged each other and jumbed like little kids.

Bp:yes we did it

All the YG entertainment is in shock.The four girls are creating records in first day of thier carrier.yg is surprised too.And this the start of thier successful career.They also dropped thier another song whitsle after sometime.All are surprised by the music of the girls.

BTS

All are excited like hell.Some are looking at clock for Blackpink music video.Hobi is basically seating near tv.Suddenly ,
Hobi:Guys it's the time
V:yessss
Jimin:seat down guys

All of them settle down and play the music.

Hobi:wow thier intro is so fire "Blackpink in your area"
Rm:party vibes
Suga:This girls have YG aura for sure

Lisa started the rap

Hobi:They don't need a boy ,they need a man.so stop playing around and be a man guys

Jennie started her rap

Suga:Here comes swag,I approve her as my swag patner
V:she also introduced herself,the girl you heard is about me jennie.wow I loved that
Rm:Her flow is good

Jisoo vocal

Jin:Her vocal is good
Jk:There is Blackpink reference too

Lisa rap
Jk:I loved that dance and tune

Rosé vocal

Jm:wow,her voice is angelic
Hobi:yes

Chorus

All:Boobayah

All become hyped and crazy ,they all started dancing.
Rm:wow I love this
Hobi: Blackpink in your area
Jk:I love that

Lisa rap

Rm:wow she low-key cursed
Jk:Her rap so good

Jisoo vocal

Rm:Her voice is deep
Jin:yes

Jennie rap

V:oh god ,she is teasing
Jm:yes girl,I wanna touch touch
Suga and v:shut up jimini pabo
Jm: whatever

Rose vocal

Jk:Her voice so good
Rm:yes

Chorus and ending

Rm:That is banger,this don't feel like a debut .They are so confident .
Suga:They all are cool,finally some badass girl group.
Jm:yes,I want a change from boy crush
V:I think blackpink is girl crush themed
Hobi:And I love it
Jk:guys there is another song
All:what
Rm:two debut song,that is interesting

After hearing the song

Rm:another bomb
Hobi:the vibe is insane
Suga: officially I love this group.
Jk:All are talented and beautiful
Jm:yes,And that combination is dangerous
V:so guys opnion about this song
Rm:I loved bridge
Suga:Jennie rap,that rap flow is so addictive
V:I love Jennie vocal
Jk:Lisa and rosé part
Jin:jisoo and chorus
Hobi:dance break and rap
Jimin:I loved the bridge,three vocalist slayed it.

Rm:so guys,do you found your bias
All:yes
Rm:so guys I will start mine is jisoo and Jennie
Hobi:Lisa and rosé
Jin:jisoo and rosè
Jk:Lisa and rosé
V:Jennie
Suga:Jennie
Jm: ofcourse my jenjen,her rap and voice is so good and rosé
V and Suga:she is not yours
Jm:we can see(teasing)
Rm:Girls have been charting , it is so rare because it's thier debut
Hobi:Thier dance is fire

All went to rooms

Jimin(pov)

Both blackpink song is so good.They will achieve lot.That rosé have nice voice.But jenjen just slayed both song with rap and vocal.I love her vocal in whitsle bridge.It is so soothing.I will congratulate her ,when I meet her personally.

Suga(pov)

She slayed as always .Ofcourse she can be my patner in swag.I love her rap flow.Both song had different rap,but she done it is so easily.I want to meet her personally.

V(pov)

She is so good.she slayed both songs.I love her rap,dance, vocal, visual.I love all things about her.I think I have a crush on her.When ever I see her,I feel like home. I want to meet her.when she sing "just whitsle to my heart".I feel like like she made my heart flutter.Hope I can meet her soon.

Guys BTS teaser is out

So excited 😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 723 28
"One touch from her and I knew that my life had been changed. One moment a year ago and my world was forever hers. From that moment on, everything I...
499K 15.7K 31
"I'll do it. I'll mark her as mine." Was it a good thing to do? Highest rankings #1 in #jkjk
19K 564 34
"Their powers are with me in the form of sapphires. Take them if you can. You have destroyed my dynasty." He said. "We will protect you no matter wha...
308K 9K 55
"who knew that your current lover that you think is the one really isn't the one?" ever since the DNA era, taehyung's girlfriend irene has been actin...