That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By BlameMyGamingChair

《DISCLAIMER》 The following is a non-profit fanfiction parody. Naruto is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and Tensur... More

Reincarnation and... suicide???
The Undead
Bunch Of 12(2) Years Old
Jashin
Kabuto Yakushi
Kabuto Yakushi (2)
Otherworlders
The Pure and Impure
Hope and Desire
Comrades
Suffering
The Side That Kills People
The Side That Saves People
The Root
The Root (2)
The Root (3)
Ideals
Schemes
Hatred in the lights
Same and Different
Human and Demon
Hatred in the dark
Unstoppable Hatred
The Start of a Fight
Natural Disaster
In order to save this world
Good bye
Hatred
Guilt
Good and Evil
Guilt and Hatred
Truth
Redemption
Changes
Balance
The Devil
The Human
All forces from the shadow
A side to choose
Another World

Will Of The Livings

1.1K 51 7
By BlameMyGamingChair

—Third Person's POV—

Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei!!!』 Shibi Aburame announces as the technique was executed.

"Those are... Uchiha clans Kekkei genkais!?" Nonō Yakushi shouted upon seeing the eyes of the Copy-wheel Eye, also known as the Sharingan around the reanimated individual: Danzo Shimura.

In the original timeline, Danzō Shimura was an elder of Konoha. As the founder and leader of ROOT,

Danzō gained notoriety as The Darkness of the Shinobi, because of his frequent unsanctioned actions and his often-suspected undermining of specific Konoha personnel.

However, Orochimaru did another implant onto Danzō taking Shin Uchiha's Sharingan-embedded arm and placing that, alongside some of Hashirama Senju's cells, onto that of Danzō's.

[A/N: to you non-naruto readers/watchers. Here's two keyword to understand these part: one, "Go check the wiki" Or two, "Simply put, he is strong and power-hungry." And three, "DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT"]

"And now that he is reanimated, he is no longer bound to the limits of mortals. Why? Because a Reanimation will always regenerate as they have their own Chakra-pool." Shibi Aburame stated thus.

Rimuru looked at the black-sclera'd Danzo and Shibi Aburame back and forth...

"Accelerator" She called.

"What is it, Suicidal girl?" Accelerator asked.

"Let's kill them" (Rimuru)

"Ha??" (Accelerator)

Accelerator pondered a bit before he asks, "I thought you wanted to die? Or was that because you're loyal to that pedophile(Orochimaru)?"

"No. I'm starting to like working for ROOT. In the outside world, death is pushed away from everyday life. Aside from our past wars that are... But in ROOT... No, in the darkness of shinobi world, death is just an extension of and a part of everyday life." Rimuru paused before she spoke up once more.

"I tend to think that's more accurate. After all... To die isn't the opposite of living...It's merely a component of the process of life. Without observing death up close, one can't capture the full picture of what it means to live." She ended.

Somehow a shit-eating grin was formed on Accelerator's face "Heh... In other words, the suicidal girl wants to live. Am I catching on that right?"

"I came to think It's worth trying... That's it." (Rimuru)

They were interrupted.

"That won't be necessary." It was Danzo's voice.

"It's time for you to die, lass!" The reanimated Danzo began to attack.

***
*

*BOOM* Explosions can be heard throughout the Orphanage.

The orphaned children have been evacuated long ago by Nonō Yakushi as of now, 4 figures can be seen fighting each other near the destroyed orphanage.

"Heh, I see you're using my eye effectively." Danzo stated these words whilst glancing at Rimuru's bare face.

Rimuru's mask was destroyed long ago, and now she's barefaced.

At some point, she opened the bandages over her head to reveal a familiar spinning wheel pupil on her left eye.

『Sharingan』, also known as the Copy-wheel eye, Orochimaru was the one who transplanted the eye on her from Danzo's right eye upon his death.

*SLASH*

"It's an Uchiha's bloodline limit, it's not yours, to begin with," Rimuru stated calmly as she sliced an arm out of Danzo with a katana she pulled out of nowhere. Though, the arm regenerates immediately in the form of papers.

*BOOM*

"Insects are always annoying anyway..." On the other side, Accelerator muttered these words as he obliterates Kikaichuu insects that were swarming him.

Shibi Aburame has used most of his Kikaichuus in his body.

"Rimuru!" "Yeah!" Suddenly, both Accelerator and Rimuru shouted.

It seems like they already had a plan.

*SWISH* *BOOOM*

Accelerator swiftly disappeared from Shibi Aburame's sight and attacked Danzo who is fighting Rimuru.

At the same time, Rimuru rushed at Shibi Aburame.

GLUTTONY!!』 Rimuru executed her skill.

Gluttony is a skill to devour attacks and enemies.

With Rimuru's gluttony, black violet smoke surrounded the area and was sucked back into Rimuru's hand, taking all of the Aburame's insects with it.

*SLASH* And at the same time, delivering a slash onto Shibi Aburame's head.

.
.
.

Danzo may have the upper hand at first, but that all changes when the accelerator is his opponent.

Trees won't affect him as Accelerator can simply mow down everything in a single kick or punch.

The only reason he had an upper hand against Rimuru is the fact that Rimuru does not have complete control of her skills since she's too busy finding the "perfect suicide method" Over the years.

Of course, accelerator can't permanently damage Danzo either, but that's fine.

Because Rimuru planned to have him hold Danzo down as she kill Shibi Aburame.

And once Shibi died... Accelerator will immobilize Danzo in order for Rimuru to utilize her skill once more...

『Gluttony』 Thus, Rimuru "devoured" Danzo.

**
*

Danzo has been devoured by Rimuru and the only thing left on the scene is the destroyed orphanages, tired Rimuru, and Shibi Aburame's dead body on the ground.

"We'll have to go. Fast." Accelerator voiced his thoughts, indicating that the village's ninjas might come to investigate those last explosions.

"I know. But first..." Rimuru looked at the lifeless body of Shibi Aburame.

She goes down to one knee, and touches Shibi's head.

『Lust EX』

Lust Ex, its subskill: Will of Resurrection has the ability to resurrect people back from the dead.

"What, the hell are you doing this for?" Accelerator asked the moment Rimuru revived Shibi Aburame.

"He's still a huge asset to Root... Also, I just want to try the skill once." Rimuru answered.

Accelerator raised an eyebrow, "Is that so?

...

Slowly, Shibi Aburame's head was attached back to his body.

"You have the power to... No, why would you use that power on me?" Shibi himself was surprised to see an ability to bring back the deaths, but he was more intrigued about why Rimuru brought him out of all people.

"Root and Konoha are already separated by this point. And you... There are still some things you have to do."

'Like fucking your wife so Shino Aburame can exist in the future, the canon wouldn't crumble...' Rimuru thought of these while she didn't say it out loud.

.
.
.

Somehow, Orochimaru let Shibi Aburame go once he was given a Cursed Tongue Eradication Seal like how Danzo did it in the past, as much to his dismay.

Accelerator joined ROOT later on for some reason after talking with Orochimaru, and Rimuru become an executive of ROOT. The dark side of the Shinobi world slowly learned of their name.

"Silver Twins Of Chaos" Was the name they received after wiping out a well-known organization as well as fighting Yagura the bloody mist in the future.

"The hell!? I won the bet so you're supposed to be my puppy!"

"What did you say you suicidal bitch!?"

Well, both accelerator's and Rimuru's banter keep growing each day.

"Respect your superior, you edge lord!! You small ranked member should just do some grunt works, you moron!"

"Shut up you shitty bitch! What kind of superior leave all her work to her grunts while she attempted suicide near a river in the middle of the day, hah!???"

Well, Orochimaru is just a bit sad he couldn't find any more peace inside his underground office...

***
**
*

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 38.6K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
459K 16.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...