Alfaaz

By crimson_writes

What would happen if you See the eldest cousin of your family involved in mafia. ever thought about coming f... More

1.Amaya
2.Nabhaan
3.Amaya
4.Nabhaan
5.first time
6.Amaya
7.nabhaan
8.Amaya
9.nabhaan
10.Reunion
12.nabhaan
13.Amaya
14.nabhaan
15.fear
16.Amaya
17.amaya
18.amaya
19.amaya
20.Infliction
21.Amaya
22.amaya
23.amaya
24.amaya
25.dreams
26.nabhaan
27.nabhaan
28.nabhan
29.amaya
30.endeavour
31.nabhan
32.amaya
33.nabhan
34.amaya
epilogue!!
alfaaz

11.amaya

1.2K 52 3
By crimson_writes

Tum haseen ho, gulab jaisi ho.
Badi naazuk ho, khwaab jaisi ho......

Next morning,was not at all good. I was sleeping with lots of dream in my eyes but was awake by loud knocks.

Nabhaan walked to door I saw with my sleepy eyes which made me sit on bed in speed of light.

There stood mukram panting, his forehead had cuts resulting to blood running to his side of face.

His light color shirt drenched in blood. His hands were covered with blood and a adult toy in hand. They both speaking in hushed voices.

When nabhaan turned to me his face had a deep frown of anger and regret. I stared him who was running around.

He walked in washroom. I couldn't contemplate what to do. I was rooted to bed, my mind was numb on seeing mukram in that state. He must be in so much pain.

That blood over his shirt and face.

"Amaya!!"I shrieked looking up to see nabhaan standing near me all ready I glanced his hand which was over my shoulder.

"I will be back in an hour... Don't stress yourself."He told rubbing my arm and I nodded in daze.

He kissed my forehead and when I heard a click I hugged my legs and breathed.

This is what my life will?

I married a real mafia..... He is a mafia the one who doesn't think before killing one. Oh even I was to dead by his hand.

"I was so stupid!"Accepting him means accepting mafia world, accept murderers, accept nabhaan coming just like mukram did.

"No.... I can't- I can't live this way of life. I didn't asked a mawali man."

But than I realized I am helpless. I can't return back. There they all are mourning over me, here I have been having my life not thinking about what have I called

I have called a death wish to myself. I have called rivals in my life. I have called danger for myself.

I runned out to stop nabhaan but when I was opening the door I heard the cars roaring and leaving the gates. Ya Allah!

Before I could open the door, I heard a Knock on door. I hope it's not ayesha. She can really get what goes in a mind.

Taking deep breaths, calming my mind and exhaled deeply before opening the door.

Like I knew it was ayesha there. With that calm smile and soft features.

"Why are you not ready yet?" She asked with a soft smile

"Why?"I asked frowning.

"Oh let me take clothes for you than okay go have a fresh bath." Ayesha walked in the closet where few of her clothes were hanged which she gave me to wear.

"Ayesha?" I closer the door and called her.

"Go take a shower it will help." Look she knew what I was thinking.

I nodded and walked in to bathroom. I guess I really need to shower.

It was calming and stress relieving bath but still my mind couldn't stop but wander to the thought of them having blood all over.

After I stepped out of the shower booth and wrapping myself in throbe and combing my hair. I walked out to see ayesha arranging something on my vanity table. How the hell she is so calm.

"Wear the dress kept over the bed." On glancing I noticed she cleaned all bed and everything.

"You didn't have to do all these." I told picking the clothes.

"Abh biwi ho toh mujhe apne kaam se fariq karugi kya." I laughed and nodded.

"Biwi ho na." She nodded still playing with the lipstick. I walked in closet to change in black salwar kameez with a plain black duppata and walked out.

Ayesha was now arranging some bangles over bangle stand I smiled and walked to her hugging from behind she smiled my water damp hair falling over my shoulder.

"Sit" she told in low voice I nodded and sat on the chair of vanity table.

"This is the first time nabhaan had gone for something thrilling after you came in. So why not doll you up..." Ayesha smiled and parted my hairs with side hairline.

"I know you must be disturbed by all this but still couldn't digest that you are a mafia's wife. I saw you amaya." I gulped looking away she really reads people's mind

"Ayesha I-" She did let me complete

"Amaya, I won't lie you it's like walking on a thunder when you are a mafia's wife. But it's like a beautiful bubble too which might never get popped." Her voice held a pain.

"Bubbles are meant to popped. And thunder just light but voice stayes like a scar." I told staring her.

"You know this were my thoughts too but changed when I saw him walking in all covered in blood." I could see that she was having a fear now.

"But you know what he said?" She smiled af if thinking something. I waited for her to continue.

"He told that may this thunder show you how loud the voice is and how long this bubble will stay." I nodded but everything went like chemistry formula.

"I am not getting what you are saying" I said honestly which made her laugh.

"Look someday nabhaan won't come to you but his memories will Or if he is here for you than its your luck." The thought gave a shiver to me.

"Nothing is easy but it's worth at the last....."I sighed.

"May be I need some time to digest all these ayesha." I told her my thoughts.

"Than let him explained you that being a mafia's wife  to be strong and just support him that's all he asked from you.At first it is killing you but than all you have to do is ask Allah you your man begg your Almighty for his long life and return with a smile."ayesha told as if she have faced this stage in her life. How can someone be so strong yet so delicate.

"It will be okay right?" I held her hand which were over my shoulder.

"Of course now they just went to bring a smuggler whom they found and the man is from our rivals." I nodded but still there was a fear in me.

"That sounds so filmy ayesha." I tried to ease the tension.

"Haina!chalo you are all ready come let's have something for breakfast." She dragged me out of the room.

"Where is nadia?" I asked looking whole place empty.

"Oh she is sleeping. She is very lazy." Ayesha scrunched her nose telling that she hate lazy people.

We sat on dinning table and had our breakfast mostly me telling her about how scared I was to see mukram she told me that it happens.

Louds horns were heard and we exchange looks before running to the door.

Akram and faris came out of the car with a boy who was not visible to me.
My focus was just on nabhaan who had blood all over his shirt  and face too. Blurring my vision I looked down and turned back to table.

I just can't see him in that state it was heart wrenching to look at him. What if he is injured badly. He must be in so much pain. I should help him. I again walked back to door but before I could help nabhaan the boy run to me.

Next thing was all I heard loud yell and gasps.

To be continue......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.3K 39
In this world, there are seven tribes ruling the underworld. Your parents have to pay off your late grandparents debt. You are on the run. There are...
10.2K 229 40
Sarah lived in small town with her parents and 2 lovely little brother. Unfortunately, she found out that her parents were debting with mafia . Becau...
500 6 26
A mute boy who don't like violence but his fate always played another plan..... and On other side a man who is most powerful and merciless mafia who...
848 49 47
This is based on the revenge of the rivalry mafias fighting for fame and money eventually turns out that their father were best friends and now are...