Rewind

By Enenyy

"You're our only hope, Blaze. I'm sorry." Stuck in an impossible situation. Cornered into defeat. Blaze could... More

Rewind
Fever
Flashback
Disappointment
Listen
Deal (Part 1)
Deal (Part 2)
Research
Ice
Inevitable
Dinner
Prank
Trust
Gempa
Rhadamanthus
Trick
Bait
Again
Halilintar
Worry
Limit
Solar
Breakout
Mornings
Blame
Taufan
Escape
Thorn
Bargain
Last
Impostor
Memories
Ally
Priorities

Believe

3.8K 220 51
By Enenyy

Chapter 3

It had been a few days since Blaze's embarrassing break down and he was now itching to get out of the room and cause some havoc.

However, unfortunately, Gempa had strictly told him to stay in bed for the whole week!

Blaze wanted to pull his hair out because he couldn't just lay down and do nothing for seven days! He'd go crazy!

It was bad enough that they had disabled his power watch to prevent him from using his powers.

Surprisingly though, it wasn't to keep him from causing trouble... but rather because...

.

.

"He- WHAT!?" Gempa exchanged disbelief looks with Halilintar then turned to Blaze's unconscious form before turning back at Ochobot stunned, "But he couldn't—that's not possible!"

"It's what my scanner says." The yellow robot stated as he hovered above the bed of the sleeping teen, and a beam scanned Api from head to toe. A couple of holographic screens suddenly appeared in front of Ochobot's face.

Hali and Gempa approached the small bot to look at one of the screens that showed Api's form filled with green before slowly depleting to red. The two brothers exchanged alarmed looks.

"But he was fine yesterday. He did some training and used his powers a lot- as he usually does, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't to this point." Hali frowned, "We're talking about Api here. The guy who uses 'Maximum Fireball' over small bad guys like Adudu and Probe."

"There has to be a mistake." Gempa insisted, staring at the critically low numbers of his brother's form.

"It's not. I'm sorry, guys. But the high fever, the throwing up of blood after summoning his flames—" The two flinched at this, "It's his body reacting from the strain of using too much of his powers. His energy had been depleted to the point that it's almost gone. That's the only reason—it doesn't matter what caused it."

There was a moment of tense silence before Halilintar shook his head and looked at his brother, "So what now? Do we confiscate the idiot's watch or something? You know he won't like that."

"We can't. It's also our source of communication. We can't risk taking that away from him especially since he'll be too vulnerable without his powers now. We have to be in contact at all times in case of emergencies." Gempa sighed as he pressed the bridge of his nose, "But knowing Api, he'd still try to use his powers out of spite or something."

Ochobot placed a hand on Gempa, "Don't worry. I can help with that! Api can still have his watch and keep contact with you guys." The powersphere floated towards the unconscious Blaze and undid his watch, "All we have to do is disable the program where the activation of his powers is stored."

"You can do that?" Halilintar raised an eyebrow in surprise.

"Of course!"

"Ochobot..." The two turned to look at Gempa now crouched next to Blaze, his hand over his clothed forehead while frowning worriedly at the other's flushed face, "Will he be okay? Or will this keep on happening again?"

Ochobot looked down at the watch he held, "He'll definitely recover after some rest."

"Well at least we have that-"

"But... if you guys won't be careful... this can definitely happen again." Ochobot sounded hesitant, "And when it does... it may cause some permanent damage."

.

.

.

.

And thus, Gempa's inner momzilla was born (he was worse than the real Mama Zilla in monster form). It was so bad that Gempa even considered permanently banning Blaze from using his powers.

Fortunately, most of his brothers thought that that was going too far and insisted that they just watch him more carefully after he recovers.

They also tried asking Blaze how he had let things get this far so that they can avoid it from happening again.

He tried telling them the truth- since... what the heck? It's not like he had anything to lose or gain by keeping the future from them. At least they would know what they should expect! Right? RIGHT?

"...and that's why you have to be completely honest with us. What did you do, Api?" Solar frowned, arms crossed with Thorn behind him trying to look intimidating as well, but the pout was definitely not helping his case.

Blaze hummed still trying to juggle the idea of telling his brothers, before sighing and pushing himself up into a sitting position.

He looked at them with the most serious expression he could muster and said, "I came from the future."

Silence...

"No, seriously." Solar deadpanned while Thorn exclaimed in excitement, "Wait, really?! How far from the future?! Do we get our own flying car?!"

"First off, yes. I am serious. I am the e-epi- epiphany—"

"...epitome..."

"Shut up, nerd. But yeah, I am the epitome of serious right now. And second- Thorn. We already have our own spaceship and flying motorbikes."

"Oh yeah..."

"Api, I'm serious." Solar sighed, "Just tell us what you did and we promise you won't get into too much trouble."

"So am I!" Api suddenly finds himself rubbing his leg, trying to get the feeling of thorns digging into them disappear, "I did come from the future! There's this evil power sphere who transformed you guys into the bad guys and I had to fight you off—which is why I overdid it with my powers— and turned back time with Ying's power watch, and-"

"API! I'm not really in the mood for jokes!"

"I'm not joking!"

"Cahaya... maybe he is being serious." Thorn spoke up next to him, looking hesitant and worried, "And Tanah also said we shouldn't stress him out too much. His fever might come back."

"I'm fine! Stop treating me like some fragile doll or something!"

"Okay- stop! Fine! Let's say you're really serious," However, Solar kept giving him a doubtful look, "But this doesn't change the fact that everything you said is entirely impossible."

"In what parts?!"

"Let's start with the most obvious one- you coming back in time with Ying's power watch. Even you know the basics of her powers! She can only control time in a limited area and basically just speed things up or slow things down on that same area." Solar pointed out, "To be able to control the entire time spectrum itself is way too much of an overkill power."

"You mean like how I managed to summon a meteor to take out Borara?"

"You know what I mean, Api." Solar scowled, patience obviously running thin, "And summoning meteors is way more possible than you turning back time."

"What?! You think I can't do it?!"

"I don't! This wild story of yours is obviously some dream you had while you were delusional with fever."

"It's not! Look! If you would just let me explain how it all happened—"

"Okaaaay~ I think we should call it a day!" Thorn suddenly appeared between them, his arms forming a "T"- for "Time Out", "Tanah will kill us if he finds out we're getting Api worked up like this."

"I'm not getting worked up!" But they weren't listening as Thorn continued to push an annoyed Solar towards the door.

"Ugh! I can't believe you guys don't believe me!" Blaze could only watch them in frustration as his brother waved at him cheerfully.

"Don't worry! We can talk more about this next time!" Thorn chirped as he successfully pushed Solar out the door and left.

.

.

Spoiler: they never tried asking him again.

And after that, Gempa decided he was not to be left alone all throughout the week. His brother had instructed that at least one of them had to be with Blaze at all times.

Their friends found it amusing from "Awwwe, they're just worried about you, Blaze. At least do it for them." to "Pfft— someone's stuck being babysat."

Fang was banned from Blaze's room when they found them wrestling on the ground like some immature school kids.

Which kind of suck, since he was probably the only person who didn't treat Blaze like he was going to break apart at some point.

Seriously though, he already did that three days ago- so they definitely have nothing to worry about!

"UNO!"

"Daun, how many times do we have to tell you? You don't say "Uno" everytime you drop a +4 card." Taufan sighed as he picked up four more cards, and turned to look at Blaze next.

"Api, you're up!"

Blaze growled and threw the cards he held, "I don't wanna play anymore! I wanna go out and do some missions!"

"But Tanah—"

"I DON'T CARE WHAT HE SAYS! I hate being cooped up here doing nothing when I keep telling you guys I'm totally fine now!" Blaze crossed his arms and sunk back into the pillows behind him, "Staying in here is driving me crazy!"

Taufan and Thorn exchanged looks.

"We know, Api. But... we're just really worried, okay?"

Blaze huffed and looked away, trying to ignore Thorn's puppy dog eyes, "You've got nothing to worry about! I'm fine!"

"We can see that, but we're more worried of what just happened." Taufan explained patiently as he set the cards aside, "We don't know what caused you to suddenly be like that—"

"And I keep telling you guys it's because I came from the future!" Blaze started rubbing his leg, anxiously, "Why won't you believe me?"

"Because Cahaya's reasoning was more believable and logical." Thorn chirped up only for Taufan to roll his eyes at him.

Blaze couldn't help but scowl at them, "Then why am I even talking to you guys?!"

"Api-"

"Get out." He grabbed one of the pillows and threw it at Taufan, who expertly caught it with a soft 'oof'.

"Okay, fine! If you keep insisting that you came from the future, then prove it to us!" Taufan said in exasperation while Thorn looked hesitant.

"But Gempa said we shouldn't—"

"It doesn't matter, Thorn! Api obviously needs to get this out of his system." The blue-cap teen said as he gestured at him, "So instead of trying to deny what he belie— I mean what happened... maybe we should try hearing him out."

Thorn looked hesitant while Blaze huffed in the background, "Stop talking like I'm not here."

"Sorry, sorry." Taufan nudged Thorn's shoulder before facing Blaze, "Ok so, how about... we ask you what other power spheres we saved in the future and what they can do? I think that will be proof enough, since you usually hate reading about the different power spheres so I doubt you know a lot about them."

Blaze tried to ignore the jab against his intellect and tried to think hard. That was actually a pretty difficult question since he never really bothered studying about the power spheres they saved before RevBot.

Based from what he had gathered, he was in the timeline where they had already defeated Captain Vargoba. And it was around a year later when they heard about RevBot. And in between that single year, they had been saving more power spheres than he can count that they all just blurred together at the back of his mind.

"Err... CottonBot?"

"We saved him two months ago." Thorn chirped up.

"Uh, how about— KeyBot!"

"I think... five months ago! Oh, that's when Hali's pants caught on fire!" Taufan snickered.

"FanBot?!"

"Just last week. Yaya really saved us at that time."

"MudBot???"

"Okay, I'm pretty sure you just made that up."

"ARRGHH! You're doing this on purpose! You know I don't focus on stupid details like that!" Blaze pointed at Taufan accusingly and the other sweat dropped.

"It's not exactly a stupid detail since they're basically the reason we have missions."

"I—" Blaze could feel his face heat up, "It's because you guys always pull me out at the last minute for a mission!"

"What—"

"I never bothered studying which power sphere it's going to be because you guys kept kicking me out!"

Taufan and Thorn's eyes widened at the information.

"What are you talking about? You're not always part of all the missions, but you've joined as many times as we had-"

"I'm talking about the future!" Blaze was rubbing his leg once more, not noticing how Thorn had been eyeing the action, "I messed up one time and Gempa... he..."

He had been banned on so many missions, it had been frustrating. He always had to ask Hali to vouch for him just so he could join in on one. He hated those times.

But... not as much as that time when they had to go get RevBot. He wasn't supposed to be a part of that mission. But it was one of those times that he got fed up and forced himself to join in.

It had been his fault Gempa became RevBot's first target.

"Api... hey..." Taufan had placed a hand over his shoulder, snapping him out of his reverie, "It's not real— I mean... that didn't happen yet, right? No need to get so down about something that never happened."

Blaze glared and scowled, "You still don't believe me."

His brother held out both his hands with an apologetic smile, "You haven't really been convincing."

Blaze was about to retort when both Taufan and Thorn's watches beeped.

"It's Gempa! He wants to see us at the meeting room." Thorn said eyes scrunching at the message, "It looks urgent."

Blaze perked up as the two hurriedly got down the bed, "Can I come with?!"

"Sorry, Blaze." Was Taufan's reply as Thorn ran out with a cheerful wave, "Don't worry though, we'll be back before you know it! In the mean time we'll ask Gopal to keep you company."

"But—!"

"Be right back!"

The door closed behind Taufan before he could even say anything.

"UGH! You guys are always like this!" He yelled at no one in particular before throwing a pillow to the door.

Silence.

Blaze groaned for the umpteenth time that day and was about to collapse back on his bed and call every insult he could think of for his brothers when a loud thud from above made him freeze.

CLANG!

THUMP!

He looked up with wide eyes, that sounded like it came from the vents-

THUD! THUD! THUD!

BANG!

"GAH!" Blaze jumped back when the Grills on the opposite wall suddenly flew across the room and smoke was suddenly everywhere.

"You idiot! Couldn't you have been more conspicuous?!"

"Sorry, Boss! You said you wanted to get through faster!"

Blaze gaped at the familiar voices and automatically reached for his watch, before remembering he couldn't access his powers.

He felt himself go pale, he had to get to Gempa—

A hand suddenly shot out from the smoke and grabbed his wrist where his power watch was.

"Hello, Boboiboy Blaze!" The smoke started clearing, revealing a familiar box-head alien whose face was covered in soot for some reason, "I heard about your... powerless situation."

Probe suddenly appeared behind Adudu, duct tape in his robotic hands.

"So we came to take the opportunity to kidnap you! I hope you don't mind!"

Blaze stepped back, at loss for words.

This was... bad.

End Of Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.8K 16
After that one mission, it change Boboiboy's life to a whole new world. He was force to face the greatest enemy of his life, himself. Commission: @f...
892 46 5
Basically my attempt of reimagining not just BBB, but the entire powersphera universe as a whole "Before time and space was even a concept. A great b...
15.8K 613 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...
1.1K 67 5
While the septuplets tried to retrieve Memoribot from the evil space pirates. Halilintar gets shot and it brings the twins to the realm of Halilintar...