Sassy Girl Has My Heart ❤️

By Diku1302

"Naina... Hume hamari zindagi mein koi baccha chahiye hi nahi tha... Tu toh hamari unplanned baby hai... Hama... More

Cover Reveal
PROLOGUE...
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
NEW STORY
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
HAPPY
CHAPTER 9
NEW STORY
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
NEW STORY
EPILOGUE...

CHAPTER 6

774 100 53
By Diku1302

Hello friends...
I am back with the next part...
Enjoy reading the update...

SASSY GIRL HAS MY HEART

CHAPTER 6

Sameer and Naina continued chatting the whole night and talked about their future. Fortunately, both had the similar dream and wanted to join the same University in New York. Sameer was going to help Naina with her studies so that she could fulfil her own dream and be self-sufficient. She had told him that she didn't want her parent's money once she finished her graduation here.

Sameer now knew that Naina had a dreadful childhood which had affected her in many ways and she had inculcated those bad habits due to it. Since past one week, he had observed that she wasn't drinking or smoking. He had seen those cigarette packets and the bottles of alcohol stashed in a black polyethene bag. He had asked Naina why she had kept in the living room. But before she could reply, Shanta aunty had picked up that bag and thrown it in the dustbin.

Sameer was stunned with that act while Naina had smiled in response. He could never forget that day as he saw her getting rid of her bad habits slowly and steadily. But after knowing that she did not receive parents love, care and security from childhood, he wanted her to experience it first-hand. When Naina was feeling drowsy, he had asked her to take few hours of sleep till Shanta aunty would arrive.

When he retired to his apartment in the wee hours, he was restless. He wanted her to believe in love, in family... but how could he do that? He saw that she had trusted him enough to share her past with him but what about love, what about feelings? It was difficult for him to gauge her inner feelings and know her stance on their friendship.

Sameer knew that she respected him a lot and to some extent, she liked him too. But what about love??? He wasn't sure if he had seen any kind of reciprocation of those feelings from her side. He had to do something to bring her out of her shell and live her life happily without feeling alone anymore. He wanted to give her all the love and happiness that she had missed since childhood. But how can he do it?

As he stood under shower, he thought incessantly about plans to make Naina feel loved and wanted. Whatever her parents did was all in the past, now he only wanted her to feel special and most importantly, loved. As he came out of the washroom, he heard his mobile ringing.

He smiled watching the name of the caller-id and instantly picked up the call. "Munna... kaisa hai? Itni subah subah tujhe meri yaad kaise aa gayi? Ghar pe sab thik toh hai naa?" Munna shouted from the other end, "Jab hamara best friend hume bhool jaaye toh fir mujhe phone toh karna padega naa, kyun Ponga? Zara pooch isse ki isne peechle ek hafte se humse kitni baar baat ki hai?"

Pandit chuckled from the other end on the conference call and replied, "Chenu... tu ekdum sahi keh raha hai. Hamara dost ab paraaya ho gaya hai. Jabse isse iski dream girl mil gayi hai, yeh toh hume bhool hi gaya hai. Naa toh hume call karta hai, naa koi message bhejta hai aur jab hum call kare toh aise poochta hai jaise humne koi gunaah hi kar diya ho?"

Sameer chuckled hearing his best friends' taunts and well... they were right. He hadn't talked to them since last week. He had called his mother and Dadu few times but not them. His calls were very limited and mostly ended in few minutes. What could he do, when all he kept thinking was about his dream girl and staying with her all the time? When he didn't reply to his friends, they again shouted at him from the other end, breaking his thoughts.

Sameer then told them about what he was doing since last week and asked them what he could do to lessen Naina's pain. Munna and Pandit quietly heard their friend sharing everything with them and felt bad for Naina. They too thought for some time and suddenly Pandit exclaimed, "Sameer... tu aise kar, Naina ko yahaan Dehradun le aa. Jab yahaan sab ke saath ghar mein rahegi, toh usse ek family ka wohh pyaar mil jaayega jiske liye wohh kabse taras gayi hai. Aur hum sab jaante hai ki teri family jab apna pyaar kisipar lutaati hai, toh kya hota hai. Sameer... Dadu, Maa, Papa, Deepu... sab ek hi jhatke mein Naina ko apna banaa lenge. Aur jab unhe yeh pataa chalega ki Naina hi teri dream girl hai, jisse tu itna beintehaan pyaar karta hai, toh soch sab Naina ko kaise apne palkon par bithaakar rakhenge, usse kabhi kisi bhi cheez ki kami nahi hogi aur naa wohh kabhi akela feel karegi. Naina ko ek family mil jaayegi aur teri family ko ek aur beti... aur bhai... hume bhool mat jaana. Hum bhi uske friends aur devar bankar bohot saara pyaar denge."

Munna continued, "Ponga... kya dharti-phaad idea diya hai? Sameer... Ponga Pandit ekdum sahi keh raha hai. Tu Naina ko yahaan le aa ek hafte ke liye aur fir dekh kya hota hai. Teri Naina kabhi khudko akela nahi feel karegi. Usse sab itna pyaar karenge ki usse kabhi apna past yaad hi nahi aayega. Sameer... tu jald se jald hamari Bhabhi ko yahaan le aa. Aakhir hume bhi toh teri dream girl ko dekhna hai."

Sameer pondered over what his best friends were asking him to do and he somewhere felt this idea would work on Naina. If he took her to his house in Dehradun, Naina would get what she had craved since her childhood. His parents, his grandfather, his sister and his best friends would give her immense love which would break all her resistance power and bring her out of her shell completely. She would feel loved and cherished with his family.

Sameer chatted with his friends for some more time and promised to come to Dehradun with Naina soon. Now he had to cook up some story and take his dream girl with him to his best place in the world. He had made up his mind and he was sure to make Naina happy and loved.

After an hour or so, Sameer knocked on her door which was opened by Shanta aunty as usual. Being Sunday, they had decided to spend the day at the apartment itself. Naina was still sleeping when he entered her room to check on her. Seeing her sleep so peacefully, he didn't want to disturb her. So, he went back to the living room and started thinking of ways to broach the topic in front of her to take her to his place in Dehradun.

Switching on the television, he stopped at some music channel and let the songs play. After about two hours, Naina got up and freshened up. When she entered the living room, she saw Sameer brewing coffee for them in the kitchen. She smiled and felt lucky to get a special friend like him in her life. She had always stayed away from people but whenever she thought about him, she wanted to be with him 24*7.

Sameer handed her a cup of coffee and sat beside her making a sad face. Naina was instantly alert, "Kya hua Sameer? Tumhari shakal par aise baaraah kyun baje hai? Kuch... kuch hua hai kya?" Sameer met her eyes and then started his acting, "Wohhh... Naina... wohhh... mujhe... mujhe kuch dinon ke liye mere ghar, Dehradun jaana hoga."

Naina paused and paled at the same time. Did he say that he was going back to his home at Dehradun? She searched his face to see if he was just playing some kind of prank on her but found nothing suspicious. She asked, "Lekin Sameer... Aise... achaanak... tumhe ghar kyun jaana hai? Kuch... kuch hua hai kya? Ghar par sab thik toh hai naa?"

Sameer felt bad for lying to her but he had no other way to take her to his house to meet his family. Looking away, he replied, "Ummm... Naina... wohhh... Munna ka phone aaya tha, bataa raha tha ki Dadu ki tabiyat thik nahi rehti. Waise jab maine bhi Dadu se baat ki thi, tab unki aawaaz se hi lag raha tha ki wohh thode bimaar hai. Maine kai baar poocha par unhone kuch bataaya nahi. Toh main soch raha tha ki ek baar unse mil aaun... Jab se sunaa hai, mera dil ekdum se bechain sa ho gaya hai. Bhale hi Munna ne kahaa ki ab Dadu thik hai, par fir bhi main ek baar khud wahaan jaakar tassalli karna chaahta hun."

Naina heard quietly without interrupting him. She understood his need to go and meet his grandfather personally. He loved his family a lot, especially that old man. But somewhere she felt sad too that she would have to stay alone here till he returns. How would she manage here alone without him? That mere thought made her sad. Just last night, she had shared her past with him and now, he was going to leave her alone.

Sameer nudged her, "Kis soch mein doob gayi Naina?" He knew what she was thinking but still wanted to hear those words coming from her. He chuckled mentally and thought, "Main jaanta hun Naina ki tum yahi soch rahi ho ki mere bina tum yahaan akeli kaise rahogi. Aur yeh sab tum mujhse bol bhi nahi paaogi. Naina kabhi khudse nahi kahegi ki usse mere saath jaana hai. Mujhe hi poochna padega."

Naina spoke breaking his thoughts, "Nahi... wohh... main... main yeh soch rahi thi... ki... ki... tumhe jaana chahiye." Turning her gaze away, she told him to go to his place and meet his family. Sameer was feeling guilty to lie to her but he had no other choice. He couldn't see her sad face and instantly blurted, "Naina... kya tum mere saath mere ghar chalogi?"

Naina sat there stunned hearing his question. Did he really ask her to accompany him to Dehradun? She went blank for a couple of minutes while Sameer watched her silently waiting for her reply. Naina wasn't sure if she should accept his idea of tagging along with him to his house. But it wasn't a bad idea either.

Naina thought it thoroughly for a while and then met his gaze, "Ummm... Sameer... mujhe tumhare saath Dehradun aane mein koi problem nahi hai, par fir... tumhare gharwale mere baare mein kya sochenge? I mean... I don't want to impose on them in any ways."

Sameer chuckled, "Naina... mujhe nahi lagta ki tumhara mere saath aane se meri family ko koi problem hogi. Tum ek baar mere saath chalo toh sahi, tumhe accha lagega aur fir tumhe bhi yahaan akele rehne ki zarurat nahi padegi." Watching her confused face, he coaxed, "Come on Naina... Itna mat socho. Tumhe bhi yahaan se change mil jaayega aur tum ek nayi jagah dekh bhi logi. Just come with me. I am sure you will love it there. And don't worry about my family, they will welcome you wholeheartedly."

Naina watched him silently and thought about it. There was no harm in accompanying him and he was right, maybe she needed a change of place right now. She didn't want to stay alone here and get back to drinking and smoking. She thought it was better to go with him rather than stay alone here in this apartment.

Sameer waited impatiently for her reply. He thought, "Yaar Naina... please... please mere saath chalne ko ready ho jao, warna... warna... main kaise tumhe meri family ka pyaar dilva paaunga. Tumhe mere saath chalna hi hoga Naina..." Closing his eyes, he prayed to the Almighty, "Bhagwaanji... agar aap mujhe sunn rahe hai toh please Naina ko mere saath mere ghar jaane ko manaane mein meri help kijiye. Aap toh jaante hi hai naa ki main Naina se kitna pyaar karta hun. Main bas meri Naina ko parivaar ka pyaar mehsoos karwana chaahta hun, usse wohh khushi dena chaahta hun, jo usne kabhi nahi mili. Please meri help kijiye Bhagwaanji... please..."

Making up her mind, she replied, "Thik hai Sameer... Main... main tumhare saath tumhare ghar chalne ko taiyaar hun. I just hope ki tumhari family ko mere aane se koi problem naa ho." Sameer was elated and his happiness knew no bounds, "Koi problem nahi hogi Naina, kisiko koi problem nahi hogi."

He continued, "Naina... main kya keh raha hun, hamari exams ko abhi thoda time hai, toh kyun naa hum kal hi Dehradun ke liye nikal jaaye? Kuch dinon mein waapis aa jaayenge. Tumhe kya lagta hai?" She too agreed with him, "I think it's a good idea. Let's go tomorrow itself. Main... main abhi packing kar leti hun."

Naina ran to her room to start her packing while Sameer sat on the couch with a wide smile. "Naina... tumhara yeh safar main itna yaadgaar banaa dunga ki tum kabhi isse bhool nahi paaogi. Tumhe har wohh khushi, wohh pyaar milega jise tum kabhi apni life mein mehsoos nahi kar paayi ho. I promise Naina, jab tum wahaan se waapis aaogi toh tum ek alag Naina hogi, jo pyaar ke naam se durr nahi bhaagegi. Main tumhara har dard mitaa dunga Naina aur kabhi tumhe tumhare parents ki kami mehsoos nahi hone dunga. Meri family ab se tumhari family hai. Yeh safar tumhari life change kar dega Naina and I can't wait for it."

Sameer went back to his apartment to do his packing himself. He called up his best friends and updated them that he had convinced Naina to come to Dehradun and they would be leaving tomorrow morning itself. His friends were more than happy as their idea had finally worked out in the right direction.

Sameer and Naina had both the meals in each other's apartments and spend the rest of the day watching some movies and chatting. He told her about all the places he would take her in Dehradun, planning out their week ahead.

Sameer had tried to book flight tickets for them but there were no direct flights available. So, Naina asked him to book bus tickets for them which would be convenient too. After he made the bus reservations for the next morning, they settled for an early dinner. As they hadn't slept much last night, they wanted to relax for a bit and head to Dehradun the next day fully prepared for a short vacation.

When Naina settled on her bed, her mind wandered, "Aaj jab Sameer ne mujhse uske ghar jaane ki baat ki toh pehle toh mujhe yakeen hi nahi hua. Kal raat hi maine meri life Sameer ke saamne ek khuli kitaab ki tarah uske saamne kholkar rakh di, aur aaj wohh mujhe uski family ke saath rehne le jaa raha hai. Mujhe pataa nahi aisa kyun lag raha hai jaise ab kuch accha honewalaa hai, jaise meri life change honewaali hai."

Smiling to herself, she thought, "Jab se Sameer meri life mein aaya hai, tab se hi sab change hone lagaa hai. Main... main khud change hone lagi hun. Sameer ke aane ke baad main sahi maayno mein jeene lagi hun, khush rehne lagi hun aur kal raat ke baad, uske saath ek alag sa connection feel karne lagi hun. Jo dard maine itne saalon se kabhi kisi ke saath share nahi kiya, wohh maine Sameer ke saath aise share kar diya jaise wohh mera koi apna ho. Main bohot lucky hun ki Sameer meri life mein mera friend bannkar aaya. Bhale hi shuruwaat galat hui, par ab sab thik hai."

At that precise moment, she remembered about the bet that she had made with Vicky. All the words again rang in her mind and she paled. What had she done? Why had she accepted that bet in the first place, she reprimanded and cursed herself thousand times. What should she do now? Should she tell Sameer about that stupid bet? She didn't want to lose their friendly bond. This friendship was way too special and important for her. She couldn't just lose whatever they had between them for the sake of that stupid bet, she thought painfully. As she drifted to sleep, she made a decision to reveal about the bet to Sameer when they would be in Dehradun.

The next morning, Sameer called up Naina to wake her up but was surprised when he came to know that she had already freshened up and was waiting for him for breakfast. Shanta aunty was informed about their week's absence too, so she need not come to their apartments.

Once they settled in the bus, Sameer noticed the nervous behaviour of his dream girl, "Kya hua Naina? Main subah se dekh raha hun ki tum kisi baat se ekdum chup ho gayi ho. Kya hua hai, tum... tum itni nervous kyun ho rahi ho? Koi... koi problem hai kya?" She looked at him nervously, "Sameer... main... main aise kabhi kisi family ke saath rahi nahi hun. Mujhe aadat nahi hai inn sabki. Kisine mujhe family ke saath kaise rehna chahiye yeh kabhi sikhaaya hi nahi, bas isliye thoda nervous feel kar rahi hun. Sameer... tumhari family mujhe accept toh karegi naa? Mera tumhare saath yun achaanak jaana unhe ajeeb nahi lagega?"

His heart ached as he saw her vulnerable state, her wet and questioning eyes. Wrapping his hand around her shoulder, he pulled her closer. She leaned into his touch and kept her head on his shoulder, making herself comfortable. "Naina... tum chinta mat karo. Main... main hun naa tumhare saath. Tumhe nervous hone ki zarurat nahi hai Naina. Meri family bohot acchi hai, tum khud hi dekh lena."

Rubbing her shoulder, he made her relax under his touch. Naina somehow felt better in his arms and closed her eyes. This felt like home, her home... Though she didn't know anything about love, she was falling for him slowly which she had no idea about. She whispered, "Sameer... ek aur reason hai meri nervousness ka."

Sameer raised his eyebrows in question. She whispered again, "Main... main pehli baar bus se travel kar rahi hun. I've mostly travelled by cars or planes." He stared at her, "Are you joking Naina? Kal tumne hi mujhe bus ki tickets book karne ko bola tha naa?" She met his gaze and pouted, "I wanted to go on my first bus journey with you Sameer. Aaj se pehle koi mere saath hota hi nahi tha, hamesha akele hi travel karti thi, isliye main mostly car se plane se travel karti. Ab jab tum saath the toh main yeh chance kaise chod sakti thi?"

Sameer chuckled, "Naina... I hope you know that you are insane. Tum sach main paagal ho yaar." She laughed along with him, "Haannn... paagal toh hun main..." They spent the entire bus ride watching the views outside and listening to songs while sharing the same headphones. Sameer kept her distracted the whole time and made her comfortable. When bus halted at some restaurant for a break, they enjoyed tea and snacks as they were very much hungry.

As they got down at Dehradun bus station after seven hours, their bodies ached. After getting down at the bus station, she felt happy. Her journey was much better than she had expected, especially because of Sameer's company.

"Sameer..." Naina heard someone calling him and she turned to see two guys coming their way with bright smiles on their faces. As they neared, Sameer took two long strides towards them and took them in a group hug. Her lips curved upwards as she saw the small scene in front of her happily.

Naina recognized the two guys instantly. As they broke the group hug, they turned to her. Sameer walked towards her while his best friends followed behind him happily taking in their future sister-in-law. Though Sameer had shared their pictures with them, this felt real. They looked at her attire slowly. She was dressed in black ripped jeans and white sleeveless top. They noticed the tattoos and piercings too. They already knew about all this as Sameer had updated them about her before.

As they approached her, Naina continued smiling. She was meeting Sameer's best friends for the first time and all the nervousness was back with a full speed. Will they like her? She had seen them observing her from head to toe. Will they judge her for her dressing sense? She was feeling anxious as they stood in front of her.

"Yeh hai mere best friends, mere bhai, mere sab kuch..." Pointing at each of them, Sameer introduced, "Yeh hai Munna aur yeh hai Pandit, mere jigri yaar." And then Sameer wrapped his hand around her shoulder and spoke, "Aur yeh hai meri friend, Naina... Naina Agarwal..." He wanted to declare to the whole world that she was his dream girl, but for now he had to keep his feelings in check till he knew about her feelings.

Munna and Pandit forwarded their hands for a hand shake which Naina gladly accepted. "Naina... Welcome to Dehradun...", Munna said with a smile while Pandit blurted, "Welcome Bha..." Munna pinched him on his arm and Pandit realized his folly. Sameer glared at him while Naina looked at him in confusion. "Mera naam Naina hai, Pandit... Waise tum kya kehne waale the?"

Munna replied before Pandit would make any more blunders, "Arey Naina... Pandit ko aadat hai, aise hi kuch bhi bolta hai. Tum... tum iski baaton par dhyaan mat do, yeh aise hi paagal hai." Sameer diverted the whole topic then, "Arey... tum dono car laaye ho naa? Ab chalo... jaldi ghar jaate hai, mujhe sabko surprise dena hai."

Munna and Pandit exhaled in relief and they all walked towards the waiting car. Pandit drove the car and Munna sat next to him at the passenger seat while Sameer and Naina took the back seats. The drive from the bus station to Sameer's place was about twenty minutes. The entire ride, Munna and Pandit spoke with Naina, making her feel more comfortable. Sameer had already told them that she was feeling a little anxious when they had started with the journey from Delhi.

As they reached Sameer's house, Naina's eyes grew wide as she saw a huge white mansion in front of her. Munna and Pandit took their bags out while she stood watching the surroundings slowly. It was a given that she had liked the place a lot, Sameer deduced looking at her.

"Naina... andar chale... shaam ko acche se main tumhe poora ghar dikha dunga. Abhi andar chalte hai. Tum thak gayi hogi bus mein itna time baithkar." She nodded. Her hands turned sweaty as they walked inside the house. This was all new for her. She had never allowed anyone to come close to her and here, she was going to spend few days with Sameer's family whom she had always heard of and never met.

As they reached the door, Sameer shouted, "Maa... Dadu... Surprise..." Vishakha who was doing something in the kitchen ran out as soon as she heard her son's voice while Dadu who was watching some news on the television got up from his seat with the sudden intrusion. Sameer's grandfather and mother were surely surprised with the sudden appearance of their most loved child.

Dadu and Vishakha both exclaimed together, "Sameer... tu achaanak yahaan kaise?" Sameer teased, "Yeh accha hai, naa hiii... naa hello... direct tu yahaan kaise, huh? Aap logon ko dekhkar aisa lag raha hai jaise mujhe yahaan dekhkar aap khush nahi huye." Dadu reached him and pulled him in a tight hug, "Barkhurdaar... aisa kabhi ho sakta hai ki tujhe dekhkar hum khush naa ho? Tu toh hum sabki jaan hai Sameer..."

Vishakha wiped her tears and hugged her son, "Sameer... mera laadla beta... Kaisa hai mera baccha?" He basked in her love and held her closer, "Main edkum thik hun Maa... aap... aap kaise ho?" She shed few tears and rubbed his back. "Tu aa gaya naa, toh ab main bilkul thik hun. Tujhe aaj yahaan dekhkar main kitni khush hun, tu andaaza bhi nahi lagaa sakta. Maine bohot miss kiya hai tujhe." "I missed you too Maa.", Sameer replied warmly.

Dadu's eyes moved towards the entrance and stopped on his favourite Rahu-Ketu. And then he noticed a girl standing next to them. Dadu asked, "Yeh ladki kaun hai Sameer?" Vishakha broke the hug and her eyes caught sight of HER. She looked questioningly at Sameer, asking the same question as Dadu's.

Sameer walked towards Naina and forwarded his hand. She held it with a smile and they both walked towards the elders. "Maa... Dadu... yeh hai meri college friend, Naina Agarwal. Isne kabhi Dehradun dekha nahi tha toh socha ki isse bhi mere saath yahaan ghar le aaun. Delhi mein akele rehne se toh yahaan mere saath aana better option tha."

Naina was awkward, she didn't know how to greet them. Though she had watched many shows and movies, yet she wasn't comfortable touching their feet. This was all new to her. Should she touch their feet, she thought for a while? But before she could act on it, she was embraced in a warm hug.

Vishakha had hugged her and welcomed her to their home. Naina was stunned with that act and her eyes misted. Her own mother had never ever hugged her till now. And here, Sameer's mother had hugged her at their first meet itself. She felt overwhelmed. Everyone watched as Vishakha blessed her and held her hands affectionately.

Dadu smiled watching her, "Sameer... teri dost ka naam toh bohot accha hai... Naina... ekdum suit bhi karta hai usse." Taking a step towards Naina, he spoke, "Naina... jisne bhi tumhara naam rakha hai, bohot hi sahi rakha hai, tumhari aankhen bohot khoobsurat hai. Tumhara Dehradun mein aur hamare ghar mein swaagat hai beti." Patting her head, he blessed her wholeheartedly while she tried to control her tears. Who were these people who welcomed a total stranger so affectionately and happily in their house? She had never met such people in her life. She had never imagined and expected that she would receive so much love in the first meet itself.

Without giving a second thought, Naina bent in front of the old man and touched his feet. She had never done something like this before. But today, she herself couldn't control her actions and she did what her heart asked her to do.

Sameer couldn't believe his eyes. Did she really touch his Dadu's feet and took his blessings? Dadu and Vishakha smiled watching her actions. Looking at her attire, they hadn't expected her to do this. Munna and Pandit too were shocked but smiled the other instant.

Naina couldn't believe herself that she had done this. She herself was surprised that she had touched Sameer's grandfather's feet. She didn't know why but after meeting them, she felt something different. And then she had gone ahead and done what she felt was right. She was happy that they hadn't judged her because of her looks and attire.

"Naina... hamare yahaan betiyaan pair nahi chooti. Hum apno ko gale lagaakar hamara aashirwaad dete hai." Saying that, Dadu too hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Aao Naina... hamare saath baitho." Turning to his daughter-in-law, he said, "Vishakha... kuch khaane ko banaa do jaldi se, bacchon ko bhook lagi hogi."

As Vishakha turned towards the kitchen, Dadu caught hold of his Rahu-Ketu's ears and scolded, "Tum dono ko pataa tha ki Sameer aanewaala hai, toh hume pehle bataa nahi sakte the?" Sameer instantly came for his best friends' rescue, "Dadu... aap inke kaan chod dijiye, maine hi inhe maana kiya tha aap sabko kuch bataane se. Inki koi galti nahi hai, jo maine kahaa tha wohi kiya inhone."

Hugging his grandfather again, Sameer continued, "Main aapko surprise dena chaahta tha Dadu, isliye maine inhe kuch bataane se manaa kiya tha." Dadu smiled, "Tune hume surprise toh kar hi diya hai Sameer..." And then Dadu whispered, "Aur tere saath teri girlfriend ko laakar tune bohot hi accha surprise diya hai mujhe."

Sameer's cheeks turned red hearing his grandfather's teasing. Sameer had expected that Dadu would assume Naina as his girlfriend. Even after being very close to his grandfather, Sameer had never mentioned about her in their conversations. But maybe now, it was time to reveal everything.

Dadu saw the colour rising on his grandson's face and was now sure that his prediction about Naina was spot on. Sameer whispered, "Dadu... hum iss baare mein baad mein baat karenge, Naina ke saamne kuch mat kahiyega please." Dadu read between the lines and understood why his grandson was asking him to do this. He whispered, "Accha bacchu... abhi tak apni laila ko kuch bola nahi hai... ab mazaa aayega... ab aaya hai unth pahaad ke neeche."

Pandit asked, "Yeh kya khusur-pusur ho rahi hai, zara hume bhi bataaiye." Naina who was sitting on the couch looked at them and raised her eyebrows. Dadu held Pandit's ear, "Main ab bhi naaraaz hun tum dono se. Mujhse baat mat kar, samjha?" Pandit smiled and hugged him instantly, "Kya Dadu... humne Sameer ke kehne par aapko kuch nahi bataaya aur aap humse hi naaraaz ho gaye." Going close to Dadu, Pandit whispered, "Sameer se bhi thodi naaraazgi jataaiye, usne bhi toh aapse bohot kuch chupaaya hai."

Sameer glared at him while his best friends chuckled and enjoyed teasing him. Before Pandit could say more, Sameer spoke, "Bohot mazaa aa raha hai naa tujhe, ruk... abhi bataata hun tujhe..." Sameer ran behind his best friends and chased them around the house while Dadu and Naina laughed watching the tom and jerry show.

Vishakha returned from the kitchen with dishes and placed them on the dining table. "Bacchon... chalo... pehle fresh ho jao tab tak main khaana lagaa deti hun." She took Naina to the guest room on the second floor while Sameer followed them with their bags.

"Yeh hai tumhara kamra Naina. Acche se sab dekh lo aur agar kuch chahiye ho toh mujhe binaa kisi jijak ke bataa dena." Patting her cheek, she continued, "Isse apna hi ghar samajhna Naina aur hume bhi." Turning to Sameer, she instructed, "Naina ka acche se dhyaan rakhna, dekhna isse kisi cheez ki kami naa ho." He nodded and his mother spoke again, "Jaldi se fresh hokar dono neeche aa jaana, warna khaana thanda ho jaayega."

Once Vishakha left, Sameer gave her the bag, "Mera kamra yahi hai." He said pointing to the door opposite hers, "Main fresh ho jaata hun, tum bhi jaldi se fresh ho jao. Dus minute mein main aata hun, saath mein hi neeche chalte hai." Unable to reply, she just shook her head and closed the door.

Naina leaned on the door and the control that she had maintained till now, finally snapped and she cried. She had never met such a lovely family in her life. They had welcomed her wholeheartedly into their family. Her own family had never hugged her or spoken so affectionately with her. She had missed this loving and caring gestures a lot and now, when she was getting it, she was too much overwhelmed. When she had started the journey, she was nervous and sceptical about this trip. But now, she was happy that she had come here with Sameer.

This was her once in a lifetime experience which she wanted to enjoy and make it memorable forever...

How was the update?

Naina is finally in the Maheshwari Mansion...

She is yet to meet Sameer's father and sister...

Her stay in the house will be a roller coaster ride for her.

Naina is going to go through those emotions which she had never felt and lived in her life.

Her life is definitely going to change after this trip...

One question for you all...

Do you think Naina will be able to reveal about her bet to Sameer???

Will update the next part next week...

Till then, take care and stay safe...

With Lots of Love,

Daksha...❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 16.4K 108
Hii guyss!! My another sidneet ff. He loves her, she loves him. He's mature, She's immature and childish. For him, she's his whole universe while for...
5.2K 559 19
What if that day Munna and Pandit would not have unintentionally taken out Naina's Admission letter for Banasthali University from the post box and N...
29K 1.9K 38
After being in Coma for nearly 1 Year, she returns to see her love happily married to someone and also had a baby. Her eyes filled with hurt hate pa...
7.9K 688 8
Hiii everyone... I'm back with a Samaina FS (Five shots) Naina Agarwal is staying with her Phulla bua since last seven years... The reason was one...