Hardest to Love | Bradley "Ro...

بواسطة -camdenmaine

Rowan "Hawk" Mitchell, the daughter of Lt. Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, gets transferred to join her Father's te... المزيد

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝟎𝟏 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝟎𝟐 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅
𝟎𝟑 - 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
𝟎𝟒 - 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟎𝟓 - 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐔𝐏𝐒
𝟎𝟔 - 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘
𝟎𝟕 - 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘
𝟎𝟖 - 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
𝟎𝟗 - 𝐃𝐎𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟏𝟎 - 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏
𝟏𝟏 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟏𝟐 - 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟏𝟑 - 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 (𝐏𝐓. 𝟏)
𝟏𝟒 - 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 (𝐏𝐓. 𝟐)
𝟏𝟓 - 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑
𝟏𝟔 - 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
𝟏𝟕 - 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓
𝟏𝟖 - 𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝟏𝟗 - 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐓
𝟐𝟎 - 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀
𝟐𝟏 - 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓
𝟐𝟐 - 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐘, 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐘, 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐘
𝟐𝟑 - 𝐔𝐒
𝟐𝟒 - 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟐𝟓 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

5.9K 94 14
بواسطة -camdenmaine

AN: Before you read on, this is a BRIEF summary of this fan fiction. If you wish to not be SPOILED, please SKIP this section of the fan fiction!

OUR STORY

WARNING:
(This story contains some sensitive topics such as DRINKING, LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, ABUSE, etc.)

- HOW IT BEGAN -

My Father's name is Pete Mitchell, known as Maverick.

My Father's name was Nick Bradshaw, known as Goose.

He worked with a close friend of his, Nick.

He worked with a close friend of his, Pete.

I worked my ass off to get to where I am right now. To prove my Father that Im just as good as he was back in his day.

I trained in the navy to be just like my Father. To feel some connection we used to have decades ago.

Then I got a call.

I got a call from an old friend.

My Father, Pete, transferred me to his team to train for an important mission coming up.

My Father's old friend, Pete, called me up to be a part of his team from America's finest Top Gun for some mission.

We took the job.

- HOW WE MET -

Natasha dragged me to come with her to the bar. I met a couple of her friends.

After a ton of convincing, I caved in into getting drinks at the bar.

Drinking isn't my thing, so I volunteered to help Penny behind the bar with customers.

She gave me a couple of drinks and we talked.

Bradley seemed different from the rest of the guys he hung out with.

I've never met her before. She told me her name was Nicole.

He asked for my name.

Nicole told me a couple of things about her. She's well reserved and loves her job.

I learned a few things from Bradley. He likes air crafts and beer.

The next day was my first day back with Pete. He introduced a couple of new recruits and I saw a familiar face.

I catch familiar eyes a few feet from me. It was Bradley.

Nicole. Though her name wasn't Nicole, she was introduced as Rowan.

After the welcoming meeting, I ran into Bradley.

I bumped into her. She looks different than how she dressed back at the bar last night.

His hair is combed back and wore sun glasses. Bradley was neat.

- HOW WE FELL -

Days later, I grew closer to him.

I couldn't get rid of her.

As much as this job was important to me, he kept distracting me.

She was a distraction from my focus on our training.

He kissed me.

I gave in and kissed her. I wanted to know how she tasted.

It was more than a kiss later that night.

Every time we had the chance, we met up secretly at her house.

He came over a lot. I didn't mind it at all. My Father grew suspicious between us.

Pete found out about our little fling or flings.

I brushed it off and told him it was nothing. I needed to make sure my Father didn't doubt choosing me to be a part of his team.

I overheard her conversation with her Father. Thoughts overfill my head. I meant nothing to her.

Bradly and I had a fight. He left me heartbroken.

All I wanted was to have a serious conversation with her about our relationship. It ended up in a fight.

I rushed out of his house and left.

I broke her. I didn't mean to.

We ended things.

- HOW WE BROKE -

I didn't know how the hell I was supposed finish this whole mission with the problems me and Bradley left between us.

I couldn't do anything during training. Every second of the day, Rowan was stuck in my head.

My friends asked me if I was alright. I lied and said yes.

She kept smiles, hiding her true emotions behind it.

I tried to let him go.

I never knew what the word love meant until I met her. It's not her fault that she's disciplined with herself.

I made everyone else think the two of us were still alive. But deep inside we weren't.

I pushed myself away from her so that she could focus and make her Father proud. I don't know much of my Father, but he always reminded me not to get in other's way in their moment because I wouldn't want someone to get into mines.

I just wanted to make things right in the end.

I don't regret the day we met and all the things we did together.

He's made his decision and we both have to live through it.

I swear I love her and always will.

I know he tried his best to love me and to understand me.

But I've been the hardest to love.

SLIDE UP TO START READING
Created by CamdenMaine (Lily)

©CamdenMaine

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

23.8K 462 12
for five weeks, lieutenant skylar 'sunny' moore fought against the best fighter pilots in the world who competed for the top gun trophy. soon after g...
276K 6.1K 58
Selene 'Siren' Mitchell was the daughter of Pete Mitchell and Charlotte Blackwood. She came as a surprise to the two, but quickly after the parents d...
Songbird بواسطة Birdie

قصص الهواة

1K 28 7
Book 1 of the "Songbird" series Bradley and Delilah have been best friends for as long as they can remember, especially since their dads work togethe...
519K 12.4K 32
𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑵 ─── °∘❉∘° in which two people are completely oblivious to their feelings, wanting nothing more than to protect their...