That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By BlameMyGamingChair

《DISCLAIMER》 The following is a non-profit fanfiction parody. Naruto is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and Tensur... More

Reincarnation and... suicide???
The Undead
Bunch Of 12(2) Years Old
Will Of The Livings
Kabuto Yakushi
Kabuto Yakushi (2)
Otherworlders
The Pure and Impure
Hope and Desire
Comrades
Suffering
The Side That Kills People
The Side That Saves People
The Root
The Root (2)
The Root (3)
Ideals
Schemes
Hatred in the lights
Same and Different
Human and Demon
Hatred in the dark
Unstoppable Hatred
The Start of a Fight
Natural Disaster
In order to save this world
Good bye
Hatred
Guilt
Good and Evil
Guilt and Hatred
Truth
Redemption
Changes
Balance
The Devil
The Human
All forces from the shadow
A side to choose
Another World

Jashin

1.5K 58 7
By BlameMyGamingChair

-Rimuru Tempest's POV-

Two years ago, an explosion happened near the land of waves. The explosion was so big that the whole village near it was flooded with seawater for weeks.

Many lives were taken and most buildings are wiped down.

Through, from the distance, one would see... A figure standing in the middle of the sea spreading a pair of tornado wings from his back and wrecking havoc.

I see now... The cause of that is...

"Accelerator... So Shibi-san used the fact Accelerator wreck havoc two years ago as a catalyst to make more people believe in the existence of the Jashin..." I muttered that lowly.

"Eh?" (Nonō)

"It's nothing. Tell me how you are able to get your hands on the sacrifices for the Reanimation Technique"

"...the Edo Tensei no Jutsu (Reanimation technique)... We were able to find two people from the Shimura clan... Coincidentally suffering from illness..." These are the words of Nonō Yakushi.

Well, that explains everything...

The reanimation technique is a technique that uses sacrifice to bring people back from the dead.

But their reason...

"We were convinced Orochimaru would do the same thing in the past like kidnapping children then experimenting on them... But from our current information he..." (Nonō)

"He didn't kidnap a single child to be experimented on for the whole month?" (Rimuru)

"(Yes) Hai..." (Nonō)

I see...

Well, even if Orochimaru didn't, he is still sketchy.

Just before he told me "The dead should never be brought back to life". That is the weirdest thing I've ever heard from him.

Before, he is just like "Haha immortality go...BRR" And now he's like "People die if they are killed"

He even stopped researching the Cursed seal that will transplant an imprint of one's soul onto others to be able to steal their body.

Rather, he gave the 『Reversed cursed seal of earth』 Or whatever that is to me, it will give me a power boost when the time needed.

And no, it didn't turn me into a pale pedo snake for him to take my body.

And my Origin Skill, 『Fourth Wall』, did not activate to erase any ailment status either...

Well, that's a story for another time...

For now...

*BOOM*

I need to protect the orphanage children from Shibi-san's and Accelerator's fight first.

***
**
*

[10 minutes later]

"Heh, that suicidal girl lost to me." Accelerator muttered while looking at the Aburame laying down on the grown who was beaten to a bloody pulp.

"Hai hai, stoooppu~ (yes yes, stop~)" I exclaimed those words while taking Nonō Yakushi with me.

"You- how the hell did you get in here!?" Accelerator shouted.

"Just so you know, I made the announcement first. I was just in the middle of explaining the method behind the crime."

Actually, last time we made a bet on who can solve the case first.

The loser must obey the winner like a puppy.

And, well... I win obviously.

" 'In the middle of'? If that's the case then I win." (Accelerator)

"No no no no no, there's no way that you won. But I'll let you explain how you deduced the case." I denied it strongly.

"Heh... I just know about it. There's no way this guy would've still be in ROOT. Obviously, that's all because of you, Suicidal girl." (Accelerator)

"Ohhh~ here I am wondering when you're going to reveal that you came from the fourth wall." (Rimuru)

"Fourth wall?" Nonō Yakushi muttered questioningly.

"Let's just say it like this, People from the fourth wall has the ability to see... No, to guess the events that would happen in the future to a certain extent. We're otherworlders who weren't supposed to exist within the timeline." (Rimuru)

"Otherworlders... " Nonō Yakushi was a bit skeptical about that explanation.

"You're giving her too much information." (Accelerator)

"Does that matter?" (Rimuru)

"Well no..." (Accelerator)

I then ask, "Well, aren't you going to explain?"

To which somehow... Shibi Aburame gets up calmly. "I would also like to know about it. Why? Because it is related to Danzo-sama..."

Oooh~ he survived~ that's intriguing but I'll leave that for later.

"Hmph... 'Related to Danzo-sama you say? The truth is far from that, moron. That well-known 'Jashin'... is me."

***
**
*

"The last thing I know, I died. When I came to my sense, a voice of a woman... That woman gave me powers. And suddenly 'I' came into being. Right after I felt I could breathe... I went berserk." Accelerator stated thus.

*Ding*

《Your understanding of the 『Character: Accelerator』 has increased. You can add one of his skills to the bookmark.》

[Name: Accelerator]

Intrinsic skills: none

Extra Skills: [Vector Manipulation] ・ [All-seeing eye]・

Unique Skills: [Berserker]

Hmm... I'd like Berserker then.

《You have added 『Berserker』to the Book Mark.》

『Book Mark』: [Chakra control]・[Coercion]・[Pain Nullification]・[Berserker]

******

"I see... So that's how it is... Then I'll give you my story too. Why? Because every dot can be connected once we let each other know of our story." Shibi Aburame's remark received a raised eyebrow from Accelerator.

"At that time, I received orders from Danzo-sama... To retrieve a scroll from a cult known as the 'Jashinist'"

"But I have not a chance to fight them by the time I faced them. I chased them to the land of waves...

They disappeared before I could encounter them... And that scroll...

That scroll was said to be a scroll with the power to store human's soul and uses its power."

I see now... The scroll contains Accelerator's soul before the scroll breaks.

"And that 'soul' was me..." Accelerator muttered.

"Correct..." (Shibi Aburame)

*BUZZZ* Suddenly, Shibi Aburame goes into his stance. His Kikaichuu insects buzz around him and he uses them to attack Accelerator.

"Wait-! Shibi-san, there's no need to fight anymore, O-Orochimaru did not kidnap a single child like how he used to be in the past-" Nonō Yakushi exclaimed.

I cut in, "He is unlike what you think he is... Nonō-san. His aim... Was accelerator to begin with." I stated that calmly as both Accelerator and Shibi-san began to fight.

"That's correct. Why? Because you... Are a threat towards the village" He began to form a series of hand seals before slamming his hand to the ground.

Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei!!!』 Thus, he executed his technique.

[A/N for you non-naruto readers: Hand seals, also known as "hand signs" are used to perform chakra-based technique. Tensura world also has this similar concept known as "Hand Casting"]

Upon his call, one coffin was summoned from the ground vertically.

The coffin slowly stood up, and the lid began to fall.

The inside of the coffin was then slowly revealed... Danzo Shimura.

**
*

Volume 1, End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
956K 36.2K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
906K 41.5K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC