That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By BlameMyGamingChair

《DISCLAIMER》 The following is a non-profit fanfiction parody. Naruto is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and Tensur... More

Reincarnation and... suicide???
The Undead
Bunch Of 12(2) Years Old
Jashin
Will Of The Livings
Kabuto Yakushi (2)
Otherworlders
The Pure and Impure
Hope and Desire
Comrades
Suffering
The Side That Kills People
The Side That Saves People
The Root
The Root (2)
The Root (3)
Ideals
Schemes
Hatred in the lights
Same and Different
Human and Demon
Hatred in the dark
Unstoppable Hatred
The Start of a Fight
Natural Disaster
In order to save this world
Good bye
Hatred
Guilt
Good and Evil
Guilt and Hatred
Truth
Redemption
Changes
Balance
The Devil
The Human
All forces from the shadow
A side to choose
Another World

Kabuto Yakushi

879 49 6
By BlameMyGamingChair

[A year later]

—Kabuto Yakushi's POV—

Currently... It's raining outside...

My name is Kabuto, Kabuto Yakushi.

I am currently thirteen years old even though people tend to think I am 15 years old due to the supplements Orochimaru-sama always gave me during my training at Root.

I... I've killed several enemy ninjas and become a spy for Konoha right after I end my training at ROOT by Danzo-sama.

Though, I stopped killing afterward due to personal reasons...

I worked as a medic more for Root and discarded any assassination jobs.

Well not really, Danzo-sama died two years ago. And Orochimaru-sama takes the seat of ROOT's leader.

Danzo-sama is paranoid.

He planted a seal on our tongue to stop us from leaking information, but Orochimaru-sama is different.

He let many spies from other villages into the organization and even lifted the regulations for branding their tongues with a seal.

Of course, what matters more is what happened with those spies afterward.

They either joined Orochimaru-sama, or were tortured to death... None of them escaped the flames.

The moment he become the leader, I was called back from my spying duty.

He told me to... "Enrolled" To Konoha's academy.

Well, I did as he told me to, and aced up everything. I met the fourth Hokage later on and I graduated early as of now my second identity is a Chuunin of Konoha.

Why does Orochimaru-sama tell me to become Konoha's chuunin?

I have absolutely no idea.

He told me I am not a spy anymore, so what the heck I am?

Well, it doesn't really matter... I am still the lowest rank inside the Root organization after all...

*clink*

"Yo~!" These words are voiced by These words come from the anomaly, Orochimaru-sama's adopted daughter... "Rimuru"

Currently, we're at our favorite bar.

I always came here before I met her, and Kakashi-san.

Rimuru is an anomaly.

She is suicidal and very much a tomboy at glance.

Many rumors revolving around her stated she would always try to find a way to kill herself.

Which is a bit suspicious looking at the fact she's still alive even right now.

There are also rumors that she can't die as if she were one of Orochimaru-sama's experiments or some sort.

"You both are pretty late. You shouldn't be making a lady wait you know? The same goes for you, Kakashi."

"We're not late, you're just too early."

I am friends with these two individuals who cover their faces with a mask.

While I could still see 1/4 of Kakashi's face which is his eye, I simply can't see any signs of hole on Rimuru's white mask.

It's as if she could see everything without her eyes...

The three of us, even though we're a member of ROOT, our "ranks" Should've been the limit to our interactions.

Rimuru is the youngest executive, and Kakashi is a double agent that provides us with information... And I am just a low-ranked member.

I don't know how or why, but somehow we become drinking buddies.

"Maa, is it just me, or is something different? You seem rather relaxed." Kakashi suddenly asked.

"Do I?" (Rimuru)

"Well, you can say something just happened" Rimuru voiced happily.

.
.
.

"Maa, Kabuto-kun. Don't you think you're too young to have sake?" Kakashi asked of these before I managed to sip my sake.

"Now now Kakashi-kun, Genins are considered an adult. And the adults may drink Sake, so why not!" Rimuru stated these cheerfully.

"Hmm... Maa, I guess that's true..." (Kakashi)

"Bartender Oji-san(old man)! One cup of detergent please!" She demanded after saying that.

De-detergent?

"We don't serve that here, jou-chan(lass)" The bartender stated calmly.

"Aramā? Then a detergent-based sake please!" (Rimuru

"We don't serve that here either, jou-chan"

"*Sighhhh*" (Rimuru)

Why is this girl always taking a chance to commit suicide I wonder...

"Well it can't be helped I guess... I'd have the usual sake then" (Rimuru)

I'm curious as to how the two of you even drink or sucked every food into your masks...

"Hm? What are you reading, Kabuto-kun?" Kakashi-san suddenly asked.

My hand holds a book.

It's my favorite book called "The Tale of the Utterly Gutsy Shinobi".

"My favorite book... I've been reading it many times now and... Though the ending's a total cliffhanger" I responded to him.

It was surprising the three of us could actually become friends even though I am the only one who doesn't use a mask.

"Ho~ I know that author. I read one of his books too." (Kakashi)

Eh?

"Really?"

"Yeah... Of course, it's the one that's an 'adult literature... "

Wha— so it's porn?

And it came from the same author???

I almost can't believe it...

"That being said... Rimuru-san, Everyone knows about Accelerator-san's squad... Him being the second youngest executive in the organization and all but... What about you? I don't see you raising a squad." I tried to divert the conversation.

Rimuru then explains, "I just find it hard to raise someone. I'm just 12 years old you know??"

A twelve-year-old that drinks sake nonchalantly...

Well, I'm not one to talk either but...

"So currently you're working alone?"

"Yup. Believe it or not, I am more important than either of you. You better respect me lots~"

She also does these kinds of things... Being out of character so suddenly out of nowhere...

"Hear that, Kabuto-kun?" (Kakashi)

"No kidding. We aren't worthy, it seems." (Kabuto)

Then I came to him for a toast, "Why don't we lowly grunts drink together?"

"Yeah, I guess it can't be helped" (Kakashi)

Abandoning the previous smug expression she had on her face, Rimuru rushed to our side with her Sake cup, "GA— I- I want to toast with everyone too!!!" She desperately announced.

Well, it was interesting at last.

.
.
.

"Well, what are we toasting for?" These are Kakashi's voices.

"Anything is fine, I just want a toast" Rimuru who had extended her arms for a toast responded.

I pondered for a while before raising my western-style cup.

"To the outcasts." I just thought it sounded cool.

I mean, Root is no longer an organization working for Konoha.

We're basically uncertified mercenaries consisting of missing-nins.

So at the end of the day, we're a group of criminals... Thus, making us the "outcasts".

" To the outcasts " 2×

To my surprise, both Kakashi-san And Rimuru-san repeated my words...

*Clink*

.
.
.

"Hey, I bought a camera just a while ago, let's all take some photos!" Rimuru excitedly exclaimed.

"Photos? That's fine but... What is it so suddenly?" (Kakashi)

"Oh it's nothing, it's just I felt like... We won't be able to gather here by ourselves anymore."

I perk up on her statement.

*Snap*

As the sound of a camera takes our picture, I can't help but think about what Rimuru said earlier.

.
.
.
.

Ironically enough it is true... That was the last time we were going to meet each other...

Since one of us was going to die.

***
**
*

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 9.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
469K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...