Everything Changes So Quickly...

By HelpMePlzImBeggin

Hunter isn't a normal kid, but what does he know about normal? His normal is one of isolation, anxiety, and a... More

Chapter 1: Looking Forward To It (Hunter's POV)
Chapter 2: Back to the Owl House (Eda's POV)
Chapter 3: A Misunderstanding (Luz's POV)
Chapter 4: I'm Sorry You Had to Go Through All That (Hunter's POV)
Chapter 5: Sappy and Angsty Teens (Eda's POV)
Chapter 6: the Look in Her Eyes (Hunter's POV)
No motivation right now (counts as 7th chapter and u can't change that >:p)
Chapter 8: Sweet Ol' Lily (Eda's POV)
Chapter 9: a Fight for the Ages (Hunter's POV)
Chapter 10: "You're his ______?!" (Lilith's POV)
Chapter 11: A "Cult" (Luz's POV)
Chapter 12: Philip [Part: 1] (Hunter's POV)
THX SO MUCH FOR 500 VIEWS!!! (counts as 13th chapter YOU CAN'T STOP ME-)
Chapter 14: Philip [Part: 2] (Hunter's POV)
Chapter 15: Finger Guns (Luz's POV)
Chapter 16: A Bad Day (Hunter's POV)
Chapter 17: The Golden Guard?! (Willow's POV)
HOW??? +sneakpeak for next chap (Counts as chapter 18 try to stop me)
Chapter 19: the "Terrible School Day" is Finally Finished (Hunter's POV)
Technoblade
Chapter 20: Reminder (Luz's POV)
I'm taking a break (counts as chapter 21)
Discontinued

PLZZZZ READ THIS

2.5K 34 50
By HelpMePlzImBeggin

Ok, first of all, there will be NO ships involving Hunter. The only ship I'm probably gonna add in is Lumity. (I MIGHT do a little Huntlow, cuz Hunter canonically blushed at her a bit here and there.)

Second, This will follow the original events up until Labriynth runners and that's it (especially cuz Hunter doesn't end up giving Belos the key, meaning the day of unity wouldn't really happen). The series does continue past that, but this book will not.

Third, the story starts near the end of "Eclipse Lake." 

Fourth, A/N's count as chapters here, FIGHT ME-

And that's all, my faithful viewers! See you soon!

- HelpMePlzImBeggin (June 6th, 2022)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 347 11
Luz had to go home at the end of summer, excited to come back to the Boiling Isles next summer... But things back in the human realm don't go as plan...
29.3K 772 20
Luz Noceda was a troublemaker for sure. The Hispanic girl always got into fights with people over stupid things. It didn't help that she was failing...
7.1K 250 10
P.U.N.K GIRL 'People say she's bad, but they don't see the way she is with me.' Luz Noceda, the typical popular girl or flirt of Hexside. She was alw...
72.8K 2.4K 12
After Emperor Belos finds out about Hunter keeping a secret palismen from him, he reacts horribly. Now Hunter is alone and injured with nowhere to go...