Welcome to the Statehouse/Tab...

By CreativityPhoenix

A place for me to put my shorter oneshots that I can't justify as standalone pieces and my headcanons for the... More

Alaska Meets Montana
The States and Music
The Main Six Sick Headcanons
The Main Six Sleep Headcanons
Personifications Mechanics
Montana Headcanons
Main Six Petnames
States and Space
The Main Six Duo Headcanons
Gov Headcanons
The States vs The World
Arkansas Headcanons
Incorrect Quotes #1
The Main Six General Headcanons #1
Another Texas Headcanon
One Really Long Incorrect Quote
Another Really Long Incorrect Quote
PA and Baby Gov
Texas and Mexico (And His Other Psuedo Dads)
Alaska Headcanons
California Headcanons
Pokemon Teams: Main 6
The Statehouse(s)
States and Cities
Incorrect Quotes #2
Incorrect Quotes #3
Ope! Lemme Just Squeeze Past Some Incorrect Quotes
Incorrect Quotes #5
Hawai'i Headcanons
Incorrect Quotes #6
Bless Your Incorrect Quotes
The *Romantic* Incorrect Quotes
Hawaii x Alaska Headcanons
More *Romantic* Incorrect Quotes
The Table Human Names
Even More *Romantic* Quotes
Historical Headcanons: 1700s
Height Headcanons

Texas Headcanons

448 8 8
By CreativityPhoenix

- Texas stims by snapping which is part of why he likes poppers so much.

- Is 6'4" but his boots have heels, bringing him up to 6'6. He doesn't like to acknowledge the fact that not only is he wearing heels but also that those heels STILL don't make him taller than Alaska, who is a monstrous 6'10"

- Speaks Spanish, although he doesn't speak it as often as California or Florida.

- His house in his state is a large ranch with lots of cows and horses. Sometimes he likes to say he could ride before he could run.

- He's only known as "The Friendship State" because that's what his name means in Caddo. He lives up more to his nickname "The Lone Star State." While he is friendly with anyone not California or Oklahoma, he is not overly extroverted and in fact enjoys his alone time. Part of this is natural introversion (although he's more of an ambivert), but it is also partly part of his independence streak ie. "I don't need anyone I can handle everything by myself."

- He has to wear reading glasses, he doesn't wear them in front of others. (Whaaaat a Hetalia reference? PFF! Yes. Yes it is.)

- Texas has his own Cajuns, which means he actually understands Loui's slang and mannerisms. Of course he isn't as Cajun as Loui, but he can dip into that aspect of his people.

- Is actually Arkansas's friend, although Ark is also friends with Oklahoma which means he has to spend time with him.

- Texas's dad...Technically speaking Texas has three contenders for the position of dad, France, Spain, and Mexico. All of them he views negatively (Spain and France both abandoned him in his mind, and Mexico is...a lot of things) but when Texas talks about his Dad he's usually referring to Mexico.

- There's a lot of headcanons about Texas and Mexico I have, but I plan to do a bunch of historical headcanons chapters for this fic so for now I'll leave it at: Texas is not blameless in their falling out, but regardless of blame it has left him greatly mistrusting of authority figures and a need to assert himself as capable on his own. He constantly looks for signs of betrayal in people.

Not as many headcanons for Texas because a lot of my headcanons are historical.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 251 35
random things about Ben Brainard's statehouse because I got bored and read too much
134K 1.7K 41
I absolutely love reading these so I thought I would write some myself. Requests are welcome.
42K 410 20
Requests are currently closed. Mainly x reader and ship oneshots, but I'll do headcanons too. No smut. Enjoy!
9.1K 267 26
Hello my lovely's!! ✨ I believe I have improved my writing quiet a bit so this is my old one shots re-written! This mean that some of the plots may c...