The Main Six Sick Headcanons

- Gov likes to work through his sickness, maybe he takes a pill, but usually he just ignores his well being and keeps working. It's unhealthy, but most of the states either don't notice or don't care, so they kind of enable that behavior of his.

- Florida doesn't realize that he's sick usually until he's collapsing from the sickness. He is in fact that oblivious. He then has to be dragged to bed and just about tied to the bed to keep him from going and causing while he's sick. He has this habit like Gov of not caring about his own health, although in his case he's actually worse. He'll be vomiting his guts up and running a fever of 110 and still think he is in perfect condition to cause chaos.

- I don't want to get too into this because I have a oneshot/fic planned for this concept, but Florida does not know how to feel when someone takes care of him, since he's so used to his self destructive behaviors and has never really received a lot of care from people, so someone trying to take care of him is weird to him.

- Louisiana will complain and whine on the couch and usually have someone take care of him. He doesn't push himself when he's sick because he understands self care.

- Texas deals with his sicknesses the same way I do. Take a shower and if it doesn't wash off then go to sleep until it goes away. If you have shit to do when you are sick then you just work through it.

- California gets sick the least of the states, so when he does he's always a little blind sided by what to do. He does take pills and try to take care of himself.

- New York uses any sickness as an excuse not to see people. Just curls up in blankets and watches bootleg Broadway shows. Even if he just has a migraine or it's actually just allergies.