ONYIYE THAT GIRL

By Mbalezinhle90

Growing up in a very cold home facing trials and life and life threatening. Will Onyiye be ever out of that h... More

ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL

ONYIYE THAT GIRL

364 43 0
By Mbalezinhle90

ONYIYE THAT GIRL
CHAPTER 25

NARRATED

Her heart beats rapidly of the thought of her being molested again. Being taken against her will. She remembers it vividly like it was yesterday. That man groaning on top of her enjoying every inch and ounce of her. She hasn't forgotten though she lives through the pain. She's too broken to be in that phase again. Those silent cries she muffled within her. That man murdered her spirit! And for that, her mother is as good as dead to her. She wouldn’t be here if she had a mother! Here is another man looking at her nakedness.
The man pulls his pants further down right below his butt…looks around again for any signs of any movements. He still has the door wide open. The road is clear. He opens her legs wider apart with her still in pretence of being deep in sleep.
Her lips quiver in shame. Obviously, she wouldn't handle another pain! She feels his hand traveling in-between her thighs. He runs her nuna with his thumb and he groans. That sickens her to the core! He looks around searching for any movements but the other alliance is deep into the bushes.
He tries pulling her underwear down but the shuffling of the bushes makes him stop. He pulls her dress down closing her legs and slowly closes the door not closing it shut. He pulls his pants up and pretends to be releasing himself.
"We can go." The man says stomping his feet on the road. He looks at him suspiciously. "What are you doing?"
"Peeing, can't you see." He snaps.
"Okay, then why is the ground not wet?" He would also like to know.
"It just won't come out." He say fastening his belt and zipping his pants up.
"Is it?"
"What's with you and your fucken hundred questions? It's annoying man. Let's go." He gets in the drives seat and buckles up with the man following behind still looking at him suspiciously. He hops in the car and looks at the backseat, looking at Onyiye peacefully sleeping.
"For how long does this drug stays on?"
"Three hours. Lets go, that guy is waiting for his package." He starts the car and begins to drive off.

Onyiye slowly opens her eyes with her heart drumming in fear.
Their conversation doesn't sit well with her. Where are they taking her to? Who wants her? She has to think of a plan of being out of this car as quickly as possible.
"There's a car following us." The driver says looking at the rear mirror.
"I noticed too. Maybe they will pass." He turns to look at the back but the lights are being shined brighter. "This car is heading straight towards us. Hit on the accelerator!" The man instructs. He presses on the accelerator but the car is right behind them. Onyiye slowly lifts her head carefully not to make any noise. She looks at the door and notices that she can open and jump right out of it. She sits up straight - their eyes meet. She looks at the driver's eyes in the rear mirror…"what the fuck!" He turns to look back notice her fiddling with the door. He looses balance on the road but quickly puts it back in its shape. She opens it widely - she looks at the both them debating with her thoughts. The guy siting on the passengers sit tries jumping to get hold of her but Onyiye jumps for her life - she jumps out of the moving vehicle. Her body rolling repeatedly on the road in a fast pace as the cars speed.
She lays flat on the ground not moving. Khoza's car parks metres away from the scene.
The car that Onyiye jumped out from stops, they both get out of the car running towards Onyiye.
Sthembiso jumps out of Khoza's car also and runs to where Onyiye is. Khoza and Tazz follow shortly with their guns ready to shoot.
Sthembiso picks Onyiye up who was unconscious and bloody.
"Give us the girl." The driver says pointing a gun at Sthembiso. He doesn't seem fazed by it. Rather his heart is pumping with rage.
"No!" He has her carried in a bridal style.
"Sthembiso, get in the car!" Khoza instructs. Sthembiso continues with his journey but he turns one last time to look at the driver.
"That is the man that shot me." He continues to walk towards the car after sharing the shocking news. He places Onyiye peacefully in the backseat making her comfortable.
"Shhh, I'm here Nana." He brushes her messy afro. She's shivering and he hated that.
"He to…he touched me." She says with her teeth clutching against each other.
"No one is going to touch you ever again." He says fixing her dress. She nods her head with tears rolling at the corner of her eyes.
The argument is getting heated up. Khoza pulls the trigger first and Tazz follows.
Two men down…

"Let's take her to the hospital."

Khoza makes a U-TURN leaving the dead bodies on the ground. The car is filled with silence, no one is saying a word. Just the car and it's sounds.
Finally, they arrive at the hospital. Onyiye has been admitted and special care has been taken. Eight stitches in her body…
"Will you be okay?" Khoza asks Sthembiso who is looking all worn out and tired.
"I'll be fine. I can't leave her alone." He looks at her sleeping peacefully.
Khoza nods his head. "Call me if you need anything." He taps on his shoulder and turns to leave with Tazz following behind.
It's morning already and he has been sitting on this chair for hours. His butt feels numb. He sighs standing up and every inch of his body hurts. He looks at the time and it’s only 4:30am. He gently pushes Onyiye aside and slides next to her. It's cold…

"He…help!" She's crying in her sleep.
"Babe, vuka." He shakes her gently minding the stitches on her body. She slowly opens her eyes and looks around.
"You here." She's happy to see him and lost at the same time.
"I'm here my love." He says. Onyiye looks at him without saying a word.
She takes a deep, "he touched me. They were meant to take me to someone."
She says.
Sthembiso clench his jaws in anger. "All of that won't be happening. I will make sure not to let you out of my sight ever again." He kisses her forehead and smiles looking at this dark beauty infront of his eyes. His phone chimes - he fishes for it out of his pocket and sighs looking at the screen. "Lindiwe!" He screams from the inside. Can't this girl get some sleep! It's too damn early to be reminded. It’s not nearly even 6:00am and already she’s filling up his phone. He immediately puts his phone on flight mode and looks at Onyiye who is now fast asleep again. "I will be back. Baby daddy has a few things to take care of." He kisses the top of her head, jumps off the bed and walks out.
Along the entrance he remembers that he cannot leave her alone. He can't ask Lindiwe as well.
"I need someone to guard baby mama while I'm not around." He sends a text and impatiently waits for the reply.
Perks of being rich now he has two bloody phones. Perhaps maybe he should consider buying his baby mama a new phone. The money he gives her is being spent towards her education.
A text comes through and he smiles. "Atleast Sbahle is coming, someone who she is familiar with."
He talks to himself while requesting on his other phone standing on the side of the road...

STHEMBISO JIYANE

Leaving the hospital he requested to driven home. As much as he didn't trust those apps he is grateful that he is home safe and sound. First thing he did was to eat for the whole nation.
Standing in the shower enjoying that peaceful hot shower dribbling his back. He is feeling his nerves being relaxed and calming after a stressful night. His skin has turned red. He switches the tap off and steps out of the shower.
He inhales sharply calming his nerves.
He grabs a big towel and wipes his body, throws the towel on the floor and steps on the bed. He shakes his head looking at the towel on the floor. If she was here he would have got the scolding of his life. That woman is a neat freak.
He gets undercovers and closes his eyes. The more he tries catching some sleep the more the scene happens repeatedly. He saw her jumping out of that car, he saw her body rolling non stop, moving along side with the car. The time she finally stopped rolling he has already accepted that she was long gone. The thought alone of that makes him...

He wakes up panting with his scalp filled with sweat. Maybe he shouldn't have covered his whole body now he is having a collection of nightmares. He gets out of the bed.
He remembers himself having those sleeping tablets. One won't kill.
He gulps it down with chuck of water following. He sighs collecting himself still standing with his ding dong hanging in-between his legs.
He burps and throws himself again on the bed.
-
__________
After a long heart full sleep he finally finds the strength to look into his files. Nothing is making sense to him at the moment. Maybe waiting for his woman will do. He is definitely tired of biting this pen with nowhere forward.
He has another plan in motion a plan that will put a bright smile on his face.
"Are you still up for that date?" He asks Lindiwe.
"Yea, sure. Sizwe is not around so I'm free." She responds.
"Same hotel, same room." He says disconnecting the call.
He looks at himself - his skin is pretty red. No need to bathe he did earlier on.
He sprays on his cologne that the madam bought for him.
Powder blue jeans with Air Force white sneakers. White t-shirt with a powder blue blazer. Spot on for him.
He drives out of the yard with a huge smile on his face. He parks his car in the parking lot and steps out of the car walking towards the hotel...

ONYIYE'S HOME

It's half past seven in the morning and already she is late. She slept late and wakes up late. By this time she should have been on the road on her way to work.
The kettle is taking too long and she's very much impatient.
"Are you going somewhere?" Asks aunt Busiwe who is stretching herself in the middle of the kitchen.
"Work."
"I thought that maybe you will take some time off until you mother recovers."
"I'd love to but I will have to put food on the table." She being honest not that she is running away from her responsibilities.
"I get that, your mother needs you. Imali ayibaleki mntanami. You cannot stress yourself. You are still very young to be troubling yourself with such."
Sisipho sighs feeling discouraged.
"Then what shall I do?" She asks. If only her mother was not on mute it would have been better.
"Help your mother heal and then sort yourself out. I have requested for someone to come see her."
"Who?" Why won't she run this past her. She is the caretaker of this house and not her.
"You will see. Just get your mother ready."
She doesn't respond she takes the kettle, pours water into the basin she was going to use.

She's bathing her mother and all of this feels - it doesn't feel real at all.
After bathing her she decided to make quick breakfast. Maybe last night's food will do. She quickly warms it up for her, dishes up for her and helps her eat.
It's a struggle. Imagine having to feed a grown as woman who doesn't like ant to open her mouth fully!
"Ma, open your mouth!" She snaps. Her mother gag trying to take it down but everything comes up to her throat and spews everything directly at her face.
"Go take a bath. I'll clean up here."
Sisipho stands up with her heart racing not believing. Did her mother really had to... The thought of it make her spew her own morning sickness. She runs outside to empty her stomach with her mother's mixture on her face. She takes her clothes off feeling disgusted by herself. She walks back in the house but naked to have a quick bath.
_____________
A knock on the door. Busiwe stands up to go open and finds a very beautiful woman wearing all white standing.
"Ungangena." Busiwe instructs but the lady stands still. She looks around the house with a slight frown in her face.
"Where is the owner of the house?" The lady asks.
Busiwe points out at Onyiye's mother who is sitting on her mattress staring into this space.
"No, not her."
"Then, it's me." Sisipho chips in. The woman shakes her head not wanting to continue with the conversation but she had to say it.
"Your sister, is the owner of this house. Where is she?" Sisipho looks at Busiwe confused. How does...
"I don't get you." She's lost.
"Your mother will explain once the ancestors decide other wise. Your mother has alot of grudge held up against her heart. That grudge made her resent her own child. A grudge that her daughter knew nothing of. And you on top of that, you are lost and you need direction towards your life. Alot is happening but you are pleasing the devil."
"What are you talking about?" She stands up to face the woman.
"It's not my right to tell you but your mother will. Just so you know, your mother was never raped. That child was never a child of rape. She had that child according to her own will. But you will not understand because..."
"I see what you are doing! You want that fatherless dog to comeback into my mother's house just because my mother is sick and has no one beside her." She shouts.
"Sisi..."
"Don't you dare call my name. This was your plan all along? Vele you never liked me. It was all about that precious thing called Onyiye. How evil can you be mamncane? I thought you are here out of the goodness of your heart Kanti cha, I'm making myself look stupid! Yazin, all of your get out of my mother's house and your fake prophet or pastor of yours. I hate to admit that I hate all of you!"
Busiwe gasps in shock and holod her chest in disbelief.
"Sisipho!"
"Just pack your rags and get the fuck of my mother's house!"
"One day you will find the truth." The woman steps out of the house and leaves traces - drops of water that she has in her bottle without anyone noticing.
Auntie Busiwe shortly follows.
"Hope it won't be too late."
She steps out of her house with her bags.
_______________
It's midday and she's battling with her thoughts. Can it be? No she doesn't want to think the worst of her mother.
She's standing in the kitchen looking for something to cook but finds nothing. All cardboards are empty. The only thing that is in this house is that mealie meal that aunt Busiwe bought and that 2KG mix portion. She sighs balancing herself on the stove. Everything hurts.
Her mother is sick, now she has a fatherless child when she swore never to fall pregnant out of wedlock. Now she will be a laughing stock like Onyiye. She cannot afford to have this child alone. Maybe telling Lungisani to give her that money he once promised her.
She leaves the kitchen to search for her phone in her bedroom. She sits on her bed and sends a straight forward text.
"You can send me that money. I will have an abortion as you have you have requested."
She anxiously waits for a response but nothing. She logins in on her WhatsApp and forgets that everyone in Lungisani's household has blocked her. She sighs feeling discouraged and logs out. She throws her phone on the side and lays on her back lost in thoughts.
After some time her phone beeps, she wakes up in full speed. He has sent her R1500,00. She feels her shoulders being filled with a heavy weight. Part of her hoped that he will say she should not have an abortion. She shall keep the baby and maybe be a second wife.
"Mxm," tears blind her vision. She has a lot to say but she has no one to talk to. She sighs wiping the tears falling off her face.

A breaking glass sound...
She hurries out of the room finding her mother sleeping on her side shaking vigorously. She lefts her seating!
She pulls her legs straighten them and burst into tears kneeling down. What will she do now? She stands up and runs out of the house to go call for her neighbour.
She knocks on the door repeatedly.
"Awu I'm coming bo!"
The woman says form the inside and opens the door with a slight frown on her face. "Yini kwenzenjani ekuseni!" She asks stepping out of the house closing the kitchen door behind her.
"I don't know, it's my mother."
"Okay let's go." The woman wears he shoes and runs behind Sisipho.
She finds her mother's eyes rolled backwards. She stops and feels like her heart is being reaped out into pieces.
"Mama!" She jumps slapping her own thighs, she pulls her dress and places both hands on her head out of horror. Not her mother!
"She's alive. Go call Mahlase!" She runs out of the house without asking any questions.
________
Mahlase is kneeling infront of Onyie's mother burning incense. She sneezes multiple times until her eyes rolled back normally.
"Sibonge," says Mahlase packing his traditional medicine. He sighs rubbing black ointment under her feet. He shakes his head and sighs again with a heavy presences he is suddenly feeling.
"Where is your sister?" He asks Sisipho.
She shrug her shoulders unbotheredly. It annoys her that everyone has to refer her as her bloody sister!
"Your mother is her own enemy here." He stands. "Make sure she drinks this every morning before she could even brush her teeth." He hands her a bottle of medicine.
Sisipho takes it with both hands still kneeling next to her mother who was now wide awake.
"What do you mean when you..."
"It's not in my position to tell you. You mother will tell you in your own time." He walks out leaving the neighbour still inside.
"Since you mother is now well I will be also leaving."
"Ngyabonga mah. I don't know what I would have done if you didn't agree to put a hand." She says gratefully.
"That’s what neighbours do for each other. You will never know the day you need someone's help. Let me get going."
She steps out leaving Sisipho in guilt. This woman helped her when her and her mother always refused to help whenever they are indeed.
"On...Onyiye."
"Huh?" Maybe she didn't hear correctly.
"Go...go call On...Onyiye." she repeats.
"Onyiye doesn't live with us any longer. Remember you chased her out."
She doesn't understand why all of a sudden she calls out that girls name.
"Call here." Her flat tone says.
Without asking any questions she dials her number but no one picks up. It's going through today, luckily. She tries again but no response.
"She's not picking up."
Her mother nods her head.
"Help me sleep."
"I'm going to town to buy a few stuffs. Will you be okay alone?" She asks helping her to lay on the side comfortably.
"Yes,"
"Okay." She stands up and goes to her bedroom. She needs to pass by her work place and talk to Shane about her job. She cannot loose it now.
She will just change...
___________
She enters her workplace. It's packed as usual. Everyone is in there spot doing what they know best. Being a cashier was never her dream job but poverty lead her to it.
She takes a deep and...
"Sisipho," one of her colleague meet her half way.
"Hai, is Shane in?" She asks suddenly feeling nervous.
"Yes, he is in his office." She responds.
"I will see you after our meeting."
She walks straight to his office and knocks.
"Come in!" Shane shouts form the inside. She slowly enters his office and suddenly her palms sweat in fear.
"Ow, it's you. What can I do for you?" He stops typing on his laptop and shifts his full focus to her.
"I need to talk to you," she’s still standing.
"Have a seat."
She slowly sits down running out of words.
"I'm her to plead with you. The thing is my mother is sick and..."
"This is what I hate about hiring you blacks. You always come up with stories whenever you have to work. If it's not your mother it's your unhealthy children with fatherless kids."
She keeps quite for a second. "Just a couple of days sir, please. I will have to work double shift if I have to."
The man laughs mocking. "Your position has been taken by someone who needs it badly."
She stands up and keels down, "please, I will do anything you ask me to." She sounds too desperate but she has no choice now, does she?
"Anything you say." He looks at her from head downwards. "Stand up. You know what to do of you want to keep your job."
He smiles revealing his yellow teeth. She gaps in shock. Not again. She cannot do it again. She got this job by opening her legs for this old white man and now she has to do it again for securing her job.
"Isn't there another way?" Her tears betray her.
"Your tears don't move me. It's with you girly, do what I want or you leave my office. If you please me, you will earn for three months and after that, you get your job back."
She wipes her tears in defeat. "Okay,"
"Okay what?"
"I will do it." She looks at the floor wishing that the ground could just swallow her right this minute.
"Good for, now come to papa." He stands up taking of his pants off. She looks at his long thin stick and closes her eyes. She will have to bare with this white man until he is done doing what he doesn't know what to do. She pulls her dress up and takes her underwear off. She stands infront of him. He pulls her towards him, without warning he shoves his tounge in her mouth making her to gag in disgust.
He turns her around and makes her bend with her chest on top of the table.
He positions his flat banana and shoves it roughly in her making her to stiffen...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 365 64
Megan's a young girl who is insane but she doesn't want to believe it . Her mother never made it through birth. She's been abused and bullied all he...
4.7K 237 26
She's Been abused all her life by her father , She Dont Really need more drama in her life... At All . Will Everything turn out right ? or will it a...
118K 1.7K 17
Y/N was born with both a blessing and a curse. Her parents loved her until she got her quirk. She was thrown out and living on the streets since age...
26.7K 1.3K 53
Will I survive this crazy ride of life will it ever end will it ever even begin at some point will. I always have forgiven or will she always have me...