ONYIYE THAT GIRL

By Mbalezinhle90

Growing up in a very cold home facing trials and life and life threatening. Will Onyiye be ever out of that h... More

ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL

ONYIYE THAT GIRL

354 56 2
By Mbalezinhle90

ONYIYE THAT GIRL
CHAPTER 21

ONYIYE MAZIBUKO

It's morning and she's watering the garden. She loves what she sees. It’s like she was born for this. For her to connect with soil. It sounds weird but she loves it.
"I love my garden. I'm sure my neighbours will be jealous." Mamazi - Sthembiso's mother says looking around her huge garden filled with various of vegetables. It’s just a little token of her appreciating the good time she had here. Her stay was magnificent.
"You will make good money if you sell. Just wait for it to shine greener and brighter then you good to go. Remember how I taught how to handle everything?" She loves it when she is in charge.
"How can I forget mntanami? Yaxi you are right. I will definitely make huge money out of selling. You just made me a business woman." She proudly smiles looking around. This woman and drama!
"Mama, don't you think you are exaggerating a bit?" She laughs.
"Never! This is what I call life. You now understand why I always want the kids with me. I'm always alone - with ubaba always looking after his cows I'm forever alone. Now I know that I have grandkids and insimi Yami to look after. For now you will not understand but once Sthembiso does what he loves most then you will notice."
Mamazi says taking the thorns off her shoes. "Are you okay?" She stops and feels her temperature. She’s not her bubbly self. She is somehow feeling down today. "You are so hot, maybe we have been standing under the sink for far too long now. Let's go back inside." Mamazi pulls her by hand taking her to the house.
___________
"I think I'll enjoying staying here. It's a pity that tomorrow we have to go back." Onyiye - despite the struggle of growing up she's great full that she found a mother in-law like Mamazi. A woman who don't sugar-coat but has a heart of gold. She smiles looking at her sad face, maybe she shouldn't have said that.
"I will miss you."
"Let's make a deal, how about we leave the kids behind and we fetch them after 2 weeks until...."
"You do not have to ask me twice. The deal is highly accepted. You have no idea how much this means to me. You just made my day even more exciting." She squeezes her cheeks  and smiles emotionally. Hearing that her son has kids part of her was not really happy but now she has just noticed how blessed she is. The only problem child here is Dumisani. He is still a lost case who hasn’t figured out what he really wants in life.
"I'm happy that you are happy mah." Onyiye says cheerfully.
"Now I know why my son has been all crazy about you." She laugyh shyly playing with a dishwasher cloth. She hasn't forgiven him that he threw her in a drum. And for he is actions she’s not feeling well.
________
She misses Sbahle and Mam Philisiwe. She talks to them everyday but she just never gets enough of them. Those people helped her when she had no one. They gave her a home, love and made her part of the family. 
"Ngozi, I miss you too sister." 
Mam Philisiwe laughs at the background. 
"I swear I will kill this child!" Sbahle says hissing.
"Kill who me? You should start by killing your boyfriend who is always at my place eating my food." Onyiye says making Sbahle to role her eyes. She steps out of her car locking it. 
"I'm at work - will the kids once they are awake. Ow and another thing If my man is hungry feed him Onyiye." She winks and drops the line and walks inside the police station.
"Was that Bahle?' Sthembiso asks jumping in bed. Onyiye looks at him ready to murder and turns around facing the other way. "Hai babe?" 
"Mxm," she secretly smiles covering herself with a blanket. 
Sthembiso sneaks his hand around her waist….it's not enough. He also gets undercovers coming close to her. That way he will hold her waist perfectly.
"I'm sorry." He does what he does most kissing her shoulder. Is this his new habit or what, cause if it is then he should do it more often because God dammit she loves it. 
You know when the feeling of being touched warmly to a point that you just want to open your legs very wide for one. 
She's at that point. Her sensitive spot!
"Ngyaxolisa mnyamana bakithi. I'll never put you in a drum ever again." 
"Don't touch me." She moves away from him but the man moves following her behind. She moves again and he moves holding her waist. 
She's at the edge of the bed with no where else to move. Sthembiso pats at the space that is left and notices that there is non. He smiles naughtily as he purposely pushed her off the bed.
"Sthembiso!" Ow she's mad. He laughs getting of the bed and helps her stand. 
"I want you to pay attention to me." 
"Will you pushing me solve that I'm angry at you? Will it solve that I'm catching a flue because you thew me into a drum?" She sneezes….
"I'm sorry. I'll make you med lemon. Just go back in bed." He helps her back in bed and kisses her cheek. "Uya gothruwa babe, askies yevha." 
Sighs shaking her head. "Why are you my babe daddy again?" She asks him smiling forgetting that she was angry with him just minutes ago. 
"Because you never got enough of my dick, that's why." He is so full of himself and so sure of what he is saying.
"You know what, go make that med lemon before you make my life miserable." She sneezes again covering her nose. 
He raises his hands in surrender and walks out of the room.
She's shivering out of cold. She's unable to fall asleep. 
"Do you want me to take you to the hospital?"
She shakes her head no. "I'll be fine."
"But your shivering nje." His concerned, he didn't mean it - to put her in a drum full of water.
"Just hold me, I will be warm." Her teeth clatter, he holds her from behind - too close.
"Damn you burning. Feeling better?" He asks holding her tight.
"I will be better." She responds closing her heavy eyes.
"Ngizokuchatha ekuseni." She flips her eyes open not believing. This man is crazy and she should understand him by now. She laughs with her painful chest.
"Goodnight."
"Goodnight mnyamana."

LINDIWE NGOBESE

She's packing the last bits of her clothes with a heavy heart. As much as she enjoyed being in her parents house she's sad that she is leaving again.
She looks at the window and smiles emotionally.
The events of that day when she sneaked out of the window and being caught. It was fun but a dangerous game. This window will forever be a memory for her. Imagine if she made headlines 'a girl who sneaked out for a boy had trouble sneaking back in'!
"Ready?" Her mother asks stepping inside of her room. She trails out of her thoughts and nods her head with tears blinding her vision.
"I will miss you." She confesses.
As much as she was a bad girl lately her mother kept her going everyday.
Those suicidal thoughts have vanished. Maybe she needed to be home with her mother and forget about everything and everyone. Being out of the social media for a little while and it helped alot.
"I will miss you too noma ubuhlupha nje. And Lindiwe..."
"Mah," she looks at her mother smiling.
Her mother places her hand on her shoulder and sighs smiling.
"Thank you for bringing my marriage back." She pulls her into a tight hug rubbing her hair.
"Mah, you are messing my hair!" She untangles herself from the tight grip. "You are the best child."
Indeed she is. This woman thought her marriage was over but her little devil rekindled everything.
"I know and thank you."
"When will you be back?" She doesn't want her only child to be this far away from her.
"December holidays."
"That's far," she sits in the bed looking sad.
"I'll see if my schedule allows me to come this side."
__________
How is everyone at home?" The darling boyfriend decided to fetch her today just because he was missing her and a day with them seeing each other haunts him to the worst.
"They fine, my mum sends her regards."
He is shocked his facial expression say it all.
"Are you sure she did?" He asks.
"What do you mean"
"I mean your mother hates me because I made her only child sneak out of the window at night just for a kiss."
She fits with laughter and looks outside the window.
"You crazy."
"I know, you are making me." He pouts letting go of the gear and holds her hand firmly with so much care. "Ngiyakuncanwa."
"I love you too."
The drive was pretty shortened with Sizwe throwing all of those insults of sweet comments. He made her laugh and cry in just two hours. He is now helping her unpack everything.
"You sure you don't want me to stay over?" Isn't he everyone's dream boyfriend?
"I'll be fine babe."
He gives her a loving hug and steps back smiling. That smile....
"Call me if you need anything."
"Sizwe, judging from your words i can bet on my grandmother's grave that you will be back here in the middle of the night and say I just wanted to make sure that you have everything you need." She tries mimicking his voice.
"I don't speak like a squirrel!" He is shocked!
"I didn't say you speak like one. It's just you wanting to fit where you don't belong babe." She's laughing. It's time for her to celebrate after everything her has put her through. By making her jump out of that window.
"Hau babe, you know what I'm no longer going." He huffs taking off his shoes, pants and his jersey.
"I knew that you were up to something." She's laughing hard. Even the ghost from the heaven mortuary can hear.
"Can I sleep in peace?" He covers himself with a blanket rolling his eyes.
She's doing her revision. An unexpected assignment just popped up and she's forced to stay awake all night. She's trying to mix the numbers but nothing is going in through that head of hers.
She's biting her pen in frustration!
"I think that pain will break the way you are chewing it."
"I cannot seem to get this straight?" She half screams throwing her books scattering in the floor.
Sizwe wakes up and looks at her with his eyebrows ached.
"What did I tell you?" He asks folding his arms across his chest.
"That I should've open up and tell you if something is bothering me."
"Then what are you doing?" He wants to know.
"I just got frustrated and mad that I cannot solve one single equation."
"I get you. Know pick those books up get your thick arse out of that door and walk back in once you have calmed."
She looks at him shocked. He knows very well that she is afraid of the dark.
"I'm ready, phuma Sisi." He points out of the door. He always does this whenever she is angry. But her anger it's something that has resurfaced - anger that she didn't know that she had.
She picks her books up placing them on top of the bed and walks out.
"Are you now calmed?" He asks scanning her face.
"Yes, I'm sorry for waking you up." She's embarrassed.
"Come here," she sits next to him.
"Next time if you have a problem tell me before you get angry over something that's very much fixable and easy to handle. Take time in you to answer before confirming that you are wrong or correct. I've always asked you to look for assistance from me if you need one. I will be very delighted to help you my love. Now tell your ndoda why were you so grumpy earlier on?" He is rubbing her feet.
She sighs relaxing her muscles. "I was trying to solve the equation but then my mind is totally blank." She's being honest.
"Okay, give me your books and we will start from scratch."

ONYIYE'S HOME

"I'm having trouble sleeping. Are you sure that those kids are not Onyiye's?" Ntombi asks Sisipho who was polishing her toe nails.
"That stupid guy looked exactly like Nqimu. Maybe it's the father of her kids who knows." She shrug her shoulders.
"I've been trying to call her phone is not going through. Sandi says she left without telling her. I swear that this child will be seriously the death of me. Imagine me finding her a job that will feed her and her unhealthy kids she goes around and does this?"
She livid and mad.
"I told you not to give her the job. She decided to pack up and run. Who knows, maybe she was sleeping with Anti Sandi's husband. It all makes sense - why would she just leave without telling anyone of her whereabouts?" Sisipho.
"Yazi I should have aborted that good for nothing while I still had a chance. I'm sure wherever she is she is opening her legs for everything that has a tail in-between." She clicks her tongue in so much annoyance.
"I think it's just better off with her being wherever she is. She has been stressing you for far too long now."
"Why didn't she just be like you, wait for the right things in life. You are working and not dependent on a man. You don't have fatherless kids. How did she even fall pregnant with the second one because as far as I'm concerned I've never seen her pregnant."
"Have you ever heard of I didn't know I was pregnant?" Sisipho asks her mother who just looked at her dumbfounded.

__________
"I'm off to sleep." Her mother says standing up heading to her bedroom.
She's tossing and turning with her emotions very high. Maybe she is cold. She peals the blankets off her body and goes to the wardrobe to take a blanket.
A toy mistakenly falls out of her blanket causing her to jump a little in fright.
"What is this?" She asks picking it up. She looks at it closely and notices that this toy belongs to Ndimu her grandson she despises alot.
She now remembers how this toy landed in her blanket.
Onyiye was washing her blankets on a sunny day....
She had placed Ndimu on this blanket while she was busy doing the laundry. The minute she saw that Ndimu is sleeping on her clean blanket, she flipped and started insulting her with all the insults one can think of.
"You are a good for nothing piece of trash! You are just like your useless father who left you for me to raise. I hate you!" She remembers like it was just hours ago. She closes her eyes as all the flashbacks came back flooding. She almost stomped on Ndimu's tiny face and just because her mother was there to protect him Onyiye shielded for her baby and ended up getting a meaningful kick instead. She's great full that she has left the house and she won't be seeing her face anytime soon.
She throws the toy aside and jumps in bed trying to get some sleep but nothing - sleep evaded....
"God!" She's frustrated to a point that she just feels like throwing everything on the wall.
She gets off the bed to goes drink water in the kitchen....

Sleep is definitely missing its address today. Will she forever be this sleepless. It's something that didn’t start as in today, but it's something that has been happening alot lately. Maybe she is now loosing it. Maybe she needs sleeping tablets. She remembers that she still has one of those. Maybe popping in one or two will make her sleep immediately.
After drinking those pills - overdose. He body felt cold as ice. She didn't understand the coldness...
Her eyes getting heavier by the second. Her body reacting to the sleeping pills. This is just what she needed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 237 26
She's Been abused all her life by her father , She Dont Really need more drama in her life... At All . Will Everything turn out right ? or will it a...
32.5K 556 21
No one could have thought that someone as pure and innocent as Izuku Midoriya would be betrayed by his friends who he thought that he could trust wit...
7.5K 233 26
Hannah has been through a lot since her mom's death, from being abused by her stepmother to getting beaten up at school by her bullies. What do u thi...
36.4K 723 45
Female pronouns!! Y/N Yagi, the daughter of the number 1 hero always tried her best for her dad, but it never seemed to be good enough for him. Will...