ONYIYE THAT GIRL

By Mbalezinhle90

Growing up in a very cold home facing trials and life and life threatening. Will Onyiye be ever out of that h... More

ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL

ONYIYE THAT GIRL

367 57 1
By Mbalezinhle90

ONYIYE THAT GIRL
CHAPTER 19

LINDIWE NGOBESE

"Thanks for the lift. You always know how to make my day yazi. Dispite the fact that you are a thief."
She's going home to see her parents. With the help of Sizwe he offered to take her home. It's June holidays and she is here to spend time with her mother.
"I would steal for you anytime." He smiles licking his lips.
"Ncrrrr, boyfriend." She cups his cheeks kissing his lips. He laughs slightly hitting her hands off him. "I'm no Ndimu."
He got to meet the other family that keeps her going and sane.
He has never seen friends this close.
"You are not my girlfriend." He jokingly says sticking his tounge out.
"Ouch."
"I'll miss you," he brushes her neatly combed weave.
"I'll miss you too." She wants to cry. No man has ever showed her this much affection in public like this man right here. It's funny how their relationship started but damn she's so God damn happy with him!
"Don't tell me you want to cry."
He looks at her as she wiped her tears.
"Ukuthi you have no idea how much you make me happy."
It's an honest truth.
"And you make me happy too. Tell you what - I will book in a nearby BnB for two days. Ngizogcwala ngeghost."
"What! Your mother will kill you." She's laughing hard.
"I will tell her I'm with you. You know how much she loves you." He adds making her to blush.
"Are you sure?"
"If you are talking about booking then I'm definitely sure my love." They briefly kiss and she steps out of the car. He has parked houses away - respect.
She opens the boot and takes off her bags. She waves goodbye smiling like a looney.
"Are you sure you don't want me to drop you near by?"
Ain't he the sweetest boyfriend ever?
"I will be fine my love." She assures him but dude is sceptical as much.
"I'll follow you from a distance then. Walk." He is so caring.
She does as instructed….

She's by the gate - she turns to look at him and there he is parked from a distance. She smiles shaking her head, she waves her hand, he flashes on the hazards and drives off.

"Sanibona," she's standing by the door looking all scared. He mother stands up from the couch giving her a warm hug filled with love.
"Mntanami, you didn't tells us you were coming." She's very much surprised. "You even have Indian hair."
She smiles nervously looking at her father.
"Baba,"
He just nods his head acknowledging her presence. He stands and walks out of the door leaving them standing.
"He hates me mah." She's very much sadden that her father loathes her. Yes she made a mistake like every other child there ever is. The only thing that she can be able to do is to learn from those mistakes.
"It's okay babe, your father will come around. Don't beat yourself into it. Go put these in your room and come tell me how school is."

"You are trying to tell me that you and Gift go to the same school?" She's shocked. Here she was thinking that she is a good for nothing young naïve girl.
"Yes, bit she doesn't attend classes. She's studying online since she has kids."
"Wow," Shocking!
"Look at her," she shows her recent pictures of Onyiye. She looks carefree, happy and less troubled.
"She looks different. She looks like she baths now. No offence - she was very much darker living under that roof but now her skin is glowing and alive. She is still very dark yes but her blood is healthy."
"She even found her baby daddy."
Her mother is looking at her pictures not believing her eyes. "And he even bought her a very beautiful house."
"What!"
"I'm so happy for her that finally her life sees light after everything she's been through." Lindiwe.
"You like her don't you?" Her mother looks at her eyes shinning.
"I love her."
"Now you are getting me all worried. Are you sure that she is safe to have a friend that loves her this much?"
"I've been asked that too many times. You know the girl that sent those girls to beat me up?"
"Yes, what about them?"
"Onyiye did a number one on them. They don't even look at my direction. Yey I heard that she gave them whoopings for their lives."
Her mother laughs out loud and ends up choking. "You want me to kill me with these stories of yours."
"I'm serious ma, she was all Jackie Chan on them."
"Onyiye is so tiny nje." She's wondering.
"But she gave them beatings of their lives."
"I love the friendship you have with that girl. She made a mistake yes, but I love it that she is looking forward in life."
"Yeap, I'm happy to have her as a friend."

"I'm outside. I can't sleep."
She reads the text not believing her eyes. Sizwe cannot do her like that. She peeps through the window and indeed the car is here outside.
"You will get me into trouble. My father is not talking to me and I'm trying to win him back." She whispers.
"Only 5 minutes mama. I just want to hug you and kiss you, just one kiss, please."
She sighs getting off the bed wearing her slippers. She will not even putting her gown on.
Lights are off! If she uses the door she will get caught right?
She sneaks out of the window and makes sure not to make a sound.
The window is not that high for her body size to jump out.
She's nervous - as she walked further and further from her home, the street lights are dim and the only thing that made her feel the slightest bit better was the flashlight installed on her phone.
Finally, she hops in the car smiling and panting.
"I'm not even parked that far, why are you panting?" His fitting with laughter maker her cheek bones crack because of blushing.
"You have no idea, the trouble I went through jumping out of the window. I'm still shaking even."
"Ncrrrr, my poor babe. I'm sorry. I just wanted to see your face before I sleep. I'm used being next to you."
"You making my life hell and miserable."
"Ow, is it?" He's laughing. "If that's the case then I'll do it more often to irritate you."
"I hate you right now."
Thye both laugh looking at each other.
"My stupid girlfriend bakithi."
"My sleep talker nkosi yami."
"You know what, go sleep I'm done looking at your ugly face."
"Mxm don't video call me."
She leans over and they share a kiss. They break off the kiss, she steps out of the car and smiles waving back at him.
Now the problem starts - how will she climb back that window.

She tried but failed. She texted him to come to the rescue.
He is holding his laugh so badly….
"Step on my hand and I will help you up."
She does, she holds on tight onto the window frame, pushes the curtain aside. There a figure in her room. Lights turn on, she lets go of the window frame and falls back down landing on Sizwe.
"My mother…."
She's crying still on top of him.
Her mother peeps through the window and shakes her head. "When you are done playing get you arse back inside before your father comes back."
She's shivering in fear. Who wouldn't be in fear after being caught trying to sneak back in.

"I'm disappointed in you. You not even 3 hours back and already you are sneaking out. Wena mfana, is this how your mother raised you?"
"Cha mah," Sizwe looks down embarrassed.
"I don't know what to say. Lindiwe your father is already giving me a hard time and nawe you are…." She takes a deep breath. "You know what do as you please."
She walks away leaving Lindiwe stunned.
"You need to leave." She pushes Sizwe towards the door.
"Give me a small kiss." He pouts.
"Uyahlanya?" She's shocked. She's in trouble and all he thinks about is a lame kiss.
"Just a tiny kiss." He looks at her with those eyes that just make her weak and agree to everything.
She smiles shyly and she perks on his lips quickly and stands back innocently.
He walks out and her heart melts but quickly remembers that she is in real shit.

"Mama," she's sitting on her bed reading her bible. Who reads a Bible at this time of the night.
"What!" Ouch that's cold.
She sits on the bed so uncomfortably…
"I'm busy what do you want?" Her mother's voice is pained.
"What did you mean when you said you and my father are…."
"It's not important. It was just a slip of the tongue."
"By the looks of things I think you were serious. You know you talk to me right?"
"Mxm njengoba usaphuma ngamawindi Lindiwe."
Lindiwe looks down embarrassed not knowing how to respond. "I'm sorry."
"I'm too broken to shout at a grown ass woman who knows how a dick tastes like."
That's a bit harsh woman don't you think. She secretly rolls her eyes looking on the side and sighs.
"I probably deserve that. And I'm sorry for disrespecting you like this. But that is not the case now, what happening between you and my father?"
"I think he doesn't love me any longer." She closes her Bible.
"Why do you say that? Did you guys fight?"
She sighs feeling exhausted, "no, I guess I hated Gift too much forgetting that she's just a child. Every child makes mistakes and I thought that maybe she will influence you until I got to understand on a later stage that everyone does their own mistakes not that they are being influenced. I guess your father got tired of my nagging." She shrug her shoulders. "And I think he is seeing someone. He sometimes doesn't sleep at home."
Lindiwe keeps quite for a while ran out of words. "I have a perfect plan. And I know just the right trick on doing it. Wena sleep and tomorrow I want you to do something you've never done before." She says.

It's morning and she is done cleaning the house. Her father indeed did not come back and that is the least of her worries now. She just wants to make her mother happy.
She made breakfast for both of them….
"What did you do to my skirt?"
She's wearing a ruffle hem houndstooth skirt. Black and white in colour - just a little above her knees. With a white shirt neatly tucked in.
"Did some little bit of magic on it. Slept very late working that skirt out."
"I can't ware this, it's very short. What will people say? I'm a mother and a wife Lindiwe."
"Woman wake up. We are trying to bring you husband back here. If you want him back nawe go out wearing short dresses, go visit you sister and come back very late. You will thank me later." She says.
Her mother looks at her with her eyes all popped out.
"This is absurd!"
"It's okay mah, let me put some little make up." She is forced to sit down and obey the rules. "Done. I think that's him. When he asks you where are going, just say you are going out and he mustn't wait up for you." Lindiwe winks at her mother.
"I haven't forgotten that you sneaked out of the window." She hisses.
"We will deal with that once you're happy."
Her father walks in and stop on his tracks looking at his wife wearing a short skirt. It's been long - she never wears something that is above her knee. He clears his throat and looks at her face closely.
"Where are you going?" He asks.
"Out, don't wait up for me." She grabs her bag on top of the counter and walks out leaving him astonished.
"Where is your mother going?" He shifts his gaze to Lindiwe who was looking at her father innocently.
"I don't know she received a call then she told me to do her make up and iron her clothes she's going out." She shrug her shoulders leaving her father breathing sharply.

It's almost 20:50 pm and there is no sign of his wife. He has been pacing up and down for the past hour. "Where could she be?" He tries her numbers for the last time it takes him straight to voicemail.
He sits down feeling dizzy….
His wife comes in humming carrying paper bags.
"I'm so tired. I just need to sleep." She walks past them without glaring at her husbands direction. He stands up and follows his wife to the bedroom. Lindiwe is left to laugh inside. Now this is how you deal with a cheating husband….
She leans back on the couch and chats to Sizwe smiling from ear to ear.

ONYIYE MAZIBUKO

She loves the furniture but most importantly she loves the couches.
"Manje, your arse will forever be in these couches?" He asks shaking his head.
"Hau, why are you so grumpy?" She asks removing her eyes from the TV and stares at him frowning.
"You no longer care about me." He is whining again!
"Come sit next to me." She pats on the vacant couch next to her. "Want me to rub your cheek."
That smile!
He lays his head on her laps and closes his eyes waiting for it. She begins caressing on his cheek….
"My mum misses the kids."
Ow how can they forget the day Sthembiso introduced her to his family. The welcome she got was something she didn't expect.
"Is it?" She's smiling.
"Yea, I think the house is empty with those little Rascals cries."
She slightly slaps him. Don't call my kids rascals.
"Have I ever thanked you?" He asks still has his eyes closed.
"Thank me for what?" She's confused.
"For giving me such a beautiful son and taking care of my other son when he was abounded. As young as you are,  you stepped up and became a mother at a very young age because of me. You made me fall inlove when I believed it doesn't exist. All in all, thank you for providing a safe and loving environment for my kids. Thank you for wiping my child’s endless runny nose – I know I’ve accidentally forgotten tissues in my pockets today and had to clean up the washer, I’m sure you have too…."
"Are you not going to get tired of the thank you's?" She's giggling, the sweetest sound to his ears.
"I'm not - as long as I still live I will forever be thanking you." He is smiling.

She continues caressing on his cheek.
He closes his eyes mad flips them open again, his blood is hot!
He sits up straight bringing his face closer to hers.
Their lips touch - woman has improved. No more sounds, no mistakenly biting his lips. He pulls back and smiles.
"You didn't bite me."
She smiles hiding her face in his chest. "Uyaphapha Sthembiso."
He kisses her head….
"I'm tired of playing the 90 day rule. I'm breaking it." He says flipping her over and pants on top of her. They are still on the couch….
"Condom," she suggests. She wants him also. She has been craving for him all this while.
"I promise to pull out," his voice is horse ready to dive in.

Clothes flying off their bodies….he stands up and admires her tiny body .
"My baby mama has ikuku yoku kubolekwa. Was your Kuku made in china? It's so damn tiny - ngathi wafica eyokugcina, futhi le eyokubanjiswa." She blushes covering her face with her hands smiling closing her legs. But he spreads them further apart. "This, I need to admire for the rest of my life."
He gets on top of her….
He is hard as a rock rubbing himself against her tiny pussy.
She stops kissing him and tilts her head backwards. It feels so damn good.
Her vagina swells and its walls turn a darker colour. She wants him to take her right this minute.
Her clitoris becomes super-sensitive to touch - it has this burning sensation. A desire to be buried inside of her. She feels his testicles pull upwards enjoying the sensitive tension.
Sexual excitement reaches its peak. She cannot take it anymore. She pulls his neatly fade cut and moans softly against his ear. "Sthembiso," she's breathing heavily. The more he gets hard the more his skin turns red.
"Ngifake?" He tops rubbing himself against her already wet pussy. She nods her head in agreement with her eyes still closed.
He positions himself, salvia fill his mouth because of hunger. He swallows hard as he pushed in further her tight pussy. The strangest feeling of her walls stretching to accommodate his large member. She flinches to the pain but holds on. She wants him so bad that this man right here is making her toes fist in pleasure.
"Ahhh," softly she cries digging on his arms.
"Askies mamas," he kisses her and his breathing gets heavier and faster.
She feels a slight pain pressure and then it feels warmer and warmer as his penis goes back and forth. The fullness and warmth in her.
This is one of her favourite feelings in the entire world.
It feels like being slowly filled with something that creates an immense sense of pleasure, tingling, and a general good feeling - but the sensation of a penis entering coupled with the weight of someone on top of her is just amazing. She never got to experience it that night because she was way to intoxicated to even feel anything.
Muscles at the base of his penis tighten and release, releasing semen in an ejaculation.
"Wemalo," he lays flat on top of her. "I'm sorry." They both look at each other and burst into laughter. Who lasts a second when their sex drive is this high?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 233 26
Hannah has been through a lot since her mom's death, from being abused by her stepmother to getting beaten up at school by her bullies. What do u thi...
113K 3.3K 10
what must have happened to him in the past which made him turn so cold and heartless y/n,a smart☀ and kind girl who never wanted anyone to get hurt...
37.4K 365 64
Megan's a young girl who is insane but she doesn't want to believe it . Her mother never made it through birth. She's been abused and bullied all he...
6K 207 25
An ordinary 18 y/o girl, whoes parents are dead, she sells her house to get an apartment in Daegu. She goes to school but she didn't expect to be bul...