When Bad Boys Fall

By Kaykay_is_vogue

T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." •••... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One*
Announcements
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three*
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Eight**
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three**
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Eighty-Two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-Four
Eighty-Five
Eighty-Six
Eighty-Seven
Eighty-Eight
Eighty-Nine
Ninety
Ninety-One
Ninety-Two
Ninety-Three
Ninety-Four
Ninety-Five
Ninety-Six
Ninety-Seven
Ninety-Eight
Ninety-Nine
Hundred
Hundred and One
Hundred and Two
Hundred and Three
Hundred and Four
Hundred and Five
Hundred and Six
Hundred and Seven
Hundred and Eight
Hundred and Nine
Hundred and Ten
Hundred and Eleven
Hundred and Twelve
Hundred and Thirteen
Hundred and Fourteen
Hundred and Fifteen
Hundred and Sixteen
Hundred and Seventeen
Hundred and Eighteen
Hundred and Nineteen
Hundred and Twenty
Hundred and Twenty-One
Hundred and Twenty-Two
Hundred and Twenty-Three
Hundred and Twenty-Four
Hundred and Twenty-Five
Hundred and Twenty-Six
Hundred and Twenty-Seven

Fifty-Seven

26.8K 717 228
By Kaykay_is_vogue

Chapter's Soundtrack: Dead Of Night (VIP) -Remix by if found.

[|]

I sat in silence and confusion when Jared pulled into an open field with a crowd not too much and cars parked all around. As he drove close, I noticed the type of cars they were. They looked like race cars with customized parts. Some had LED lights while some had the most ugliest paint jobs.

"What is this place?" I asked when Jared parked his car.

"You'll find out soon."

Jared got out of the car and I hesitantly followed suit. I shuddered at the cool breeze blowing and looked around, eyeing the scantily dressed girls walking around or leaning against some of the cars. I saw Jared walking away from the car and I ran to him and stopped beside him, matching his pace.

"Jared, where is Lucas? What are we doing here?" I asked and ignored the looks people were giving us as we walked into their gathering.

The roaring and humming sounds of car engines filled the air, the exhaust smoke of cars too. I came closer to Jared when a group of buff men in leather outfit leered at me, some whistling and eyeing me like a slab of meat. Worst of all, I was in a thigh length summer dress which helped getting their attention.

"Jared?" I called him again. Instead of replying, he grabbed my hand and dragged me to another corner with a red sport car surrounded by some people.

"Where's Lucas?" Jared asked the moment he stopped in front of the group.

A girl with bright red hair and in a short leather dress turned around and smiled at Jared.

"Jar bear. It's been a long time," she said and hugged him. She made eye contact with me over his shoulder and immediately glared at me.

Chill, girl. I was not with him if you're his girl.

"Who is this?" She asked as she pulled away.

"A friend. Now, where is Lucas?"

"In the back... Oh, here he comes," she said and pointed behind us.

I felt tempted to look over my shoulder but kept my eyes on the beautiful car in front of me and behind the girl. I tensed when Lucas stopped beside me and luckily he did not see my face since my hair shielded the side of my face.

"What are you doing here, Jared?" He asked and walked into my line of vision.

I looked up and his eyes became wide when he finally saw me. He quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me closer.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Jackie?!" He barked, making me flinch. "Jared, did you bring her here? What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

I yanked my arm out of his hold and glared up at him.

"I made him bring me here! I've been worried about you and wanted to know if you were alright! You didn't even call or text me like always and I had to find you!"

Lucas grimaced. "Why would you even care about where I was? You're the one who said we don't have anything special, right? You should not be worried about me or what I do."

"Okay, we gotta go," the red head said and everyone left, leaving me and Lucas.

"Leave, Jackie."

"No."

"Fuck! I don't care about your stubbornness just leave this instant! This is not a place for a person like you!"

"Wow, that sounds awfully familiar. Where have I heard that before? Oh, that's right. When I tried out for the cheer squad in school. Look, Lucas Hamilton. I won't leave this place until you tell me why you thought it was a good idea to pay off my loan."

Lucas hissed. "Are you serious? Like, you came all the way from the house to tell me this? I am done with this conversation, Jackie. Go home!"

He turned around to leave but I rushed past him and blocked his path only for him to bump into me and have me fall backward onto the hood of the car.

"Jackie," he called out my name in worry and helped me to my feet. "Are you okay?"

"Leave me alone," I said and took my arm out of his grip.

"Jackie, stop doing this. I hate what's going on between us. Listen, we'll talk when I get home. Just leave, please."

I frowned and looked around the place. The people around looked like they got involved with dangerous things. I wasn't one to stereotype but some had tattoos, smoked and looked like criminals.

"What is this place?" I asked and he sighed in agitation.

"Jesus Christ, just leave. Where's Jared?" He looked over his shoulder and I scoffed.

"Fine, I'll leave but we are talking when you come home," I said and walked past him only to pause when a tall and muscly man with two other men his size blocked my path.

They were all bald with tattoos on their heads and arms. They looked dangerous and I felt uncomfortable that I backed away.

"Who is this beauty, Lucas? Is she the new bitch around here? She's cute, might have her join me for our race tonight," the one, I presume was the leader said.

"Jackie, come here," Lucas ordered and I ran to him. I stayed beside him and felt safe when he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Aww, seems she's your girl. Didn't tell us you finally stopped fucking these bitches here," he said and laughed.

"She's none of your business. How about you go focus on that rusted tin can you call a car, you wouldn't want a tire to roll out like always when I brush past you," Lucas shot back and the man tried to come for him but his men held him back.

"Alright, we'll see who wins tonight," he said and spat at our feet before walking away.

I turned my head to look up at Lucas who was rubbing his forehead.

"Please, tell me what this is all about?" I pleaded and he sighed.

"I'll tell you later. Come on, we have a race to join," he said and dragged me to the red car behind us.

"Race? What do you mean by race? Lucas, I am not getting into that car if you're racing with that man."

Lucas turned around and cupped my cheeks. I melted under his touch and watched how softened his eyes became.

"I'll take care of you, don't worry. You're safe with me, okay?" He whispered and I nodded my head. "Now, come on."

We went over to the car and he opened the door for me. I got in and saw how different the interior was. It was built for a race track with complicated operations on the dashboard and a nitro tank between the red seats. Lucas boarded the car and faced me.

"Put on your seatbelt," he said and ran his gaze from my head to my naked thighs. "You look good by the way."

I blushed. "Thanks."

I fastened my seat belt and gasped when he came close to my body, his head so close to mine. I glanced down at his lips and up into his eyes. He stared down at my lips for a moment before I felt my seat move back a bit.

"If you're not comfortable during the ride, let me know, okay?" He whispered and I nodded. "If you get hurt, just let me know."

I nodded my head again and he smiled softly, setting off the butterflies in my stomach.

"Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded.

Lucas nodded and started the car, the engine purred and roared before he drove out of the parked spot to a lane where other cars were parked in a horizontal line.

I looked out the tinted window and saw the crowd of people cheering behind a wooden barricade. I looked in front when a girl in a short dress walked out and stood in front of the cars with a flag.

Lucas roared the car three times and I held the edges of the leather seat, knowing what was coming next. I flinched when Lucas placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed.

"You're my motivation for tonight. Keep me enlightened, baby," he said and removed his hand to hold the steering wheel.

His touch had sent a warmth to my core and I hated how a simple thing made me turned on.

The girl in front raised a white flag in the air and I took a deep breath. Three seconds later, she waved the flag across her body and Lucas drove so fast that I felt my heart touch my spine.

They drove in a line, the spectators on each sides cheering. Dusts filled the air and tiny pebbles hit the sides of the car. I gripped the edges of the leather seat when he broke out of the line and took a sharp turn away from the car in front of him.

"Oh, my God!" I screamed when he drove more faster than before, passing some cars.

"This will be fun," Lucas said and sped up, dodging cars that tried to block his path on the field.

"Slow down!" I said in a loud voice instead he laughed and went faster, closing in on two cars upfront.

"You wanted to know more about me, you'll find out tonight!"

I gulped when he knocked into the car in front of him before swerving to the side, passing the car. I held my seatbelt when he tried to close in on the next car but the driver was faster and fooled him by driving from one side to the other.

Soon enough, Lucas was driving out of the field with the car in front and onto the scanty highway. I looked at the side mirror and saw other cars climbing the highway.

My heart started to beat fast when Lucas increased his speed, making the street lights and the things on the sides of the road blurry.

"Can you slow down?! We're gonna die!" I yelled and he laughed and swerved to the right when another car tried to overtake him, causing the car to drift into the side of the road. "Lucas! You're going to hurt that driver!"

"I don't care!"

I gasped. "You're evil!"

I screamed when he drove faster. The car in front was too far and he was bent on catching up with it at the speed he was going. My whole body felt empty like my soul was about to leave it.

"Relax, baby. Just calm yourself down and let adrenaline take control. You'll feel good, I promise," he said.

I took a deep breath and relaxed my muscles. I adjusted myself on the seat and relaxed my legs then stared ahead of us. I closed my eyes and listened to my heartbeat. I started to feel the rush building in me as I felt the speed all around me. I listened to the powerful purr of the engine and the rumble of other cars behind us. I smiled when I started to feel fear leave my body and excitement replacing it.

"That's my baby," Lucas said and I opened my eyes. "Now, we've got money to win."

I smiled. "In that case, get fast, boy."

"Yes, Ma'am."

There he went again but I felt it in my core. I laughed hard when he hit the gas, making us go faster than before. I looked at the side mirror when I saw a headlight flash beside us.

"There's a car coming in close to our right," I said and he swerved to the right, blocking the driver who stopped his car.

Lucas laughed and drove off faster, I smiled wider.

Soon enough, we got closer to the first place driver and I calculated what to do to pass them.

"Lucas, fake a movement," I said, not even knowing what that meant.

"Sure," he said and went to the left which was free and when the driver tried to block us, Lucas quickly drove to the right and sharply moved back to the left, hitting the side of the car.

I bent my head and looked at Lucas' window. It was the bald guy and I wasn't surprised.

"Drive," I said and Lucas drove past him but he was faster and crashed his car into ours.

I grunted at the impact and cursed under my breath. When I saw that he was about to do the same thing again, I smirked.

"Step on the breaks," I ordered and Lucas quickly did, causing the bald headed guy's car to unceremoniously curve into another the side of the road.

Lucas quickly went to the lane he had been driving on, passing him while our opponent got back into position. I saw him coming close at a full speed and I looked at Lucas.

"Isn't there always a short cut or something?"

"I like how you think. There is a short cut hidden toward the bridge up front. Only one car can get in at once. Hawkeye knows about it and we have to get in before him."

I nodded and kept my eyes out for the short cut. From the side mirror, I saw Hawkeye so close to us, almost at the bumper. I grunted when he hit us in the back.

"Are you okay?" Lucas asked, touching my thigh.

"I'm fine. Focus on the road," I said and he left my thigh.

Five minutes later, I spotted an entrance under the bridge that was blocked with wooden planks. I pointed at it and Lucas drove sharply to the left, only to have Hawkeye hit my side of the car. I hissed from the impact and glared at the car when it came into my side.

"Are you hurt?!"

"Just get us out of his sight!"

Lucas quickly turned us back on the highway and I glared at him, confused.

"We can make it before he does. Trust me. The finish line is across the bridge and you'll have to deploy the nitro on my count."

I looked down at it and saw the switch I would pull. I nodded and saw Hawkeye had entered the short cut.

"You're going to lose," I said worriedly.

"I never lose a race," Lucas said and hit the gas, sending me back into the seat.

Lucas drove onto the bridge at a high speed and my eyes went wide when I saw a police car driving in front.

"Shit!" Lucas cursed but maintained his speed.

I gulped. "We're going to get arrested. We're going to prison!"

"Not tonight, we won't," Lucas said and sped past the car and the car's sirens filled the air.

I narrowed my eyes when I saw that the bridge was in two and I patted Lucas.

"Lucas, that bridge isn't together. It's split. We're going to die, stop the car. I'd choose prison over death," I said, pleading but he barely acted like he heard me and increased the speed of the car.

"It's just what I needed," he said and I looked at him as if he was crazy.

"What?" I whispered and held the edges of the seat.

"Three... Two..."

I realized why he was counting and held the trigger for the nitro, my heart racing.

"One."

I flipped it and the car zoomed at such a speed that I could barely see anything but blurred out images. My skin felt like it was coming off from the speed and I held Lucas's arm with a loud scream when we flew over the split bridge.

"Holy Cow! Lucas!" I said at the top of my voice when we were suspended in the air.

I could not feel my heart anymore until the car landed on the other side of the bridge. Once it did, Lucas drove fast and I saw Hawkeye come out the same time but when Lucas hit the gas, the nitro took us farthest away from him.

Just like that, we reached another crowd of people, winning the race. The cheers of the audience was deafening to my ears as my blood pumped so fast that I could hear it in my ears.

When Lucas stopped the car, he turned to me and unfastened my seatbelt before cupping my face and making me stare at him.

"How do you feel?"

I exhaled. "So good. I feel so good right now." I looked down at his plump lips and felt the urge to kiss him. It was a great need that I licked my lips.

"Come here," he whispered then kissed my lips passionately.

I moaned and kissed him back with the adrenaline running through my body. He pulled away and rested his head on mine.

"Let's get out of here. I want you so bad right now. You were so hot tonight. Let's go home."

I pressed my thigh together and bit my lip, feeling horny at how hungry he looked.

"Let's go home."

A/N: Next chapter is going to be matured and we know know you've been waiting for it.

You should check out When Bad Boys Fall Spotify playlist. Check my bio for the list and you'll enjoy the list.

Please, leave a comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 3.4K 68
When Bad Boys Fall II is a spin-off to the first book of this series. ••• Lucas and Jackie finally had their happy ending after a series of heartbre...
70.8K 981 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
169K 11.8K 37
"You are stepping on my toes, Lexington." I rolled my eyes, pretending I wasn't intimidated by his stance. He looked like he could devour me whole, b...
226K 4.1K 55
19 year old Celestia Monroe moved from Spain to go stay at her father's place in Italy. She decided to focus more on her studies, to stay away from t...